- Text Size +

[A Commission for The Empty One]

(A Kill La Kill Fandom Story. Giantess Unaware Vore, Crush, Butt Crush, Feet Crush and Boob Crush)

It was a normal morning at Honnōji Academy. Students were walking around and doing what was considered normal activity for many of them. It didn’t look like anything too dramatic or strange was going to occur on that day, which a lot of people were grateful for, however, it still didn’t change the fact that, when nothing is happening, it gets rather boring attending any academy. A lot of people were talking about stuff they were half-hearted about and others were trying to figure out small games they could play together to pass the time until their next class started or the one they were, currently, already in, ended. Despite how most of the school was so active, a lot of students were still yet to arrive or even change into their school uniforms yet. One such student was none other than Satsuki Kiryuin herself.

She had had a wonderfully long and peaceful sleep and she was ready to start off the day in a very special way. For her, everything on her schedule for the morning was efficiently planned out and organized. All she had to do was relax and carry out the plans she ironed out long beforehand. The first task, naturally, would be for her to get changed into her uniform, she thought as she was moving towards one of the academy’s entrances. For anyone that didn’t know of Satsuki, her appearance was certainly one that stood out, even in her, current, casual attire. She had beautiful long black hair, long legs and a slim but curvy body, her curves in all the right places. Still, she had no time for admirers, she had work to do and she would not waste time with anyone before she had her morning tea.

As soon as Satsuki gripped the door handle to enter the academy, something occurred that she would remain completely oblivious to. Everyone other than her, all throughout the academy, were confused when sound itself appeared to have disappeared. They couldn’t hear other people, things or even themselves. It was pure silence. The students panicked slightly as this wasn’t the only strange thing to be happening. The second thing after the sudden great silence befell them was a bizarre white light that was swallowing up everything as it flowed its way through all the corridors, classrooms, bathrooms and the air around the academy itself. Everything was engulfed in this white light and, when it, finally, faded away not a single person within the academy could be seen. All save for Satsuki, who neither noticed the silence, light or the disappearance of everyone else.

The people who had disappeared found themselves in a strange new place but one that was also familiar to them. Essentially, however, everyone was split up into what would appear to be three separate groups. Not only were they split up but they were incredibly tiny. Whatever that strange event was only moments before, it appeared to have shrunken all of the people within the academy to the size of ants or smaller and deposited them into three locations within the still normal-sized academy. The first group found themselves located on top of a tray that sat on top of a desk in one of the classrooms. It appeared that the tray was boasting of two large biscuits and a tea set complete with a nice pot of hot tea already waiting to be poured. The people on this tray were all entirely on top of both of the biscuits and they didn’t move yet until they understood their situation.

The second location was where the second group were and they were alarmed by how high they found themselves to be. They were on top of a shelf that hovered right above the same desk. It was further back from where the desk actually was but it was possible that if one of the people from the second group jumped, they’d manage to land relatively close to the first group. No one would do this, of course, because there was a very high chance that jumping from such a height at their size was literal suicide. Moving away from the first two groups, the third group was located somewhere that the first two groups couldn’t see nor knew of.

Near the classroom was a girl’s bathroom. Within one of the stalls was your everyday school toilet. The toilet was closed and on top of the toilet lid was group three. It was difficult for the third group to make out their location but they soon enough figured out that they were tiny and in a part of the academy as well. No one was sure why this had happened but it didn’t take long for people to create a lot of pointless theories, only to then give up on them. People called it an elaborate prank, a type of illusion, thought they were dreaming and a number of other delusional claims. None of them were true, however. What they were experiencing was reality and they would need to figure out how to get through such a situation if they wanted to survive any unforeseen incidents that could occur at this tiny size.

Aside from the three main groups, there were two unfortunate exceptions to the teleportation and shrinking. The first was that the desk within the classroom had a large black comfy chair. On the chair itself was a single person, which was Hōka Inumuta. The blue-haired short-haired boy was unsure of where he was. He nervously stood up and because he was in a dizzy and surprisingly weak state since the teleportation and transformation, it would take a while before he was in any state of mind to make a plan out of this peculiar situation. Aside from Hōka, however, there was one other person that was far away from anyone else.

In the middle of the gigantic corridor that separated the classroom and the girl’s bathroom, there was a single tiny girl with black hair, a short skirt and white running shoes who was lying on the ground and too weak to stand up. Her name was Ryūko Matoi and she felt nearly crippled by the strange power that had shrunken her and dumped her in the middle of nowhere. After a few minutes, she was able to get to her knees but she still very sick and it took a substantial amount of her willpower not to bend over and puke. She guessed that the reason why she was so weak and sick was because she had tried so hard to resist the power that was pulling her away to this place.

As Ryūko was trying to recover, she felt the ground beginning to shake. It sounded like giant footfalls were sending tremors all along the corridor and she could hear the loud stomping of enormous feet. Shakily, she looked up and saw something that paralyzed her with fear. She could see that Satsuki was still normal-sized, which meant she was a towering giantess in comparison to her. She was getting ready to crawl away because she was worried Satsuki was headed towards her and she didn’t want to get stepped on but, thankfully, Satsuki, instead, diverted her course from where Ryūko lay and headed, instead, into the girl’s bathroom with a sports bag she was carrying.

Ryūko felt a sense of relief as she watched Satsuki disappear from sight but her arrival sparked a great sense of dread from the third group located inside the bathroom. They could hear the sounds of a giant being approaching and they pleaded with whatever higher power they could to make sure that the giant being didn’t going into the same stall that they were all occupying. Unfortunately for them, their prays must have gone unheard as the stall they were in was indeed the one that Satsuki opened and intended to use. The sight of the beauty was usually something people looked forward to but, in this situation, they were horrified by her entrance and by the immense size she had achieved over them.

Since the bathroom stalls were so incredibly roomy at Honnōji Academy, Satsuki was able to put her sports bag down, unpack her clothes on the floor, next to the toilet, on the sparkling clean floor and begin changing with plenty of room to spare. The people of the third group were amazed to be able to watch as the beautiful giantess was beginning to strip unknowingly before them. Not long after she started, the bare naked giantess appeared to them as something akin to a goddess. Her large bare breasts, curvy ass, thin waist and long legs made for an image that would mark the memories of the onlookers forever. They would have continued to admire her, if it wasn’t for the fact that she then turned around and took a seat on the toilet.

The people of the third group were either paralyzed by the shock of what was about to happen, running for the edge of the toilet or running while screaming their lungs out in pure fear. Those tinies that managed to make it to the toilet’s edge and jump off were spared but those still on the toilet lid were utterly doomed. Satsuki’s giant butt came crashing down and without any noise for the giantess herself to hear, idly crushed and killed hundreds of students in a single moment. The people that were crushed had only a second to regret that they couldn’t get away before their bodies were squished like bugs and what remained of them was nothing but very tiny flattened bloody pulps of their former bodies. Their bones were shattered so finely by the force, it was the same as dust mixed in with the tiny splatters of red that, now, painted the bottom of the unaware Satsuki’s murderous and perfect ass.

After she took a comfy seat, she took a deep breath to calm herself before scanning over her clothes to make sure everything was set out neatly and in the correct order. She didn’t like people to know her secret but she really preferred putting on articles of clothes in a specific order and she felt it was wrong to do it in any other way. After she checked everything thoroughly, she stood up and got ready to slip her panties on first. As Satsuki’s giant feet slipped through the holes of her panties and she started to bring them up her long legs, she was unaware of the passengers she was baring up with her. When many of the tiny people had jumped off of the toilet, almost everyone landed right into her panties that had been laying hap-hazardly on the ground below them and cradled their fall. Many of them had thanked their luck for not letting them get crushed by the fall but then cursed their same luck as they were being brought up towards the same ass that crushed their peers.

Satsuki pulled her panties on tight and securely. As she shifted her panties into place, she was unaware of how a lot of the remaining group three members were being squished against the ass they had been trying to escape. A large portion of them ended up between her ass cheeks but their safety wouldn’t last for very long either. Checking her panties positioning, Satsuki placed her hands on either side of her ass cheeks. She continued her quick inspection until she felt a very small itch between her ass cheeks. Responding to it, she pressed her ass cheeks together and rubbed them briefly until the unfortunate itch was gone. She then went back to changing. She didn’t realize that the people between her ass cheeks were begging her to save them before her two giant ass cheeks crushed them into further stains to decorate her ass and go unnoticed by Satsuki completely.

After her panties were snugly on, she changed normally without incident. Almost everyone in group three had fallen victim to her ass and as she finished getting changed, the last survivor’s time was beginning to run out, even if he didn’t know it yet. The last survivor was Ira Gamagōri. He was a large strong and short-haired blonde-haired man that, instead of landing in Satsuki’s panties, had landed within her long white heeled shoe. He was at the bottom and deepest interior of the heel and was unaware of what was going on outside of it. He hoped that all those others from the group that jumped had survived but wondered how he would escape this foot-odour smelling tunnel of a prison.

As he was contemplating his escape, he heard a loud rustle. He then looked up in time to see something that scared him more than anything else in his life. Her foot was sliding inside of the heel and the titanic foot soon slammed down right on top of him. At first, he was pinned down and could handle the pressure but it started to increase as he felt his chest, legs and arms beginning to hurt. He cried out pointlessly as the pressure kept going up and, soon, when Satsuki stood up, it was over. The once most physically powerful person at the academy was crushed into a bloody and sticky mess beneath Satsuki’s foot. As she went about her day, he would be rubbed into the bottom of her heel as a stain and never acknowledged, with the faint traces of him on the bottom of her foot to be idly washed away later.

By that point, Satsuki had finished changing completely. She checked her outfit one last time, adjusted her skirt and left the bathroom eagerly to drink the tea that she had another student prepare for her beforehand. If there wasn’t tea and biscuits inside the nearby classroom, she would be very upset but the student in question was reliable, so she doubted it would be much of an issue. As all of this was happening, Ryūko had managed to summon enough energy for her to stand up but that was all she could do. She was too tired to walk and was proud enough of what her standing up meant to her as an accomplishment.  She would have waited there to catch her breath until she watched, in terror, as the giant Satsuki stomped back into view, her large and massive heels taking large strides across the ground.

Ryūko sensing that she was in danger, turned to run away. She knew her body couldn’t handle it but she forced herself, through sheer will power, to be able to take four steps forward before collapsing again. She was about to get back up a second time until she noticed a large shadow looming over her. It was too late, she thought, hot tears in her eyes as Satsuki’s heel came down on top of her and crushed her. The force of the heel was enough to splatter Ryūko into just another mess on the bottom of her heel. Her remains, throughout the day, would be mixed up with dust and dirt. After about a week, she would be cleaned off but no one would ever be able to tell that she was once a person. From that point of death onwards, she would only be regarded as another speck of red dirt beneath the towering giantess that Satsuki was to her.

After strolling casually through the corridor, Satsuki reached the classroom door. She turned the door handle and stepped inside. After she closed the door behind her, she was delighted to see that the tea and biscuits she had requested were placed on the tray like she had asked and all set for her consumption. She made a mental note to praise that particular student, whose name she couldn’t remember, for being such a diligent and caring person. She then started heading towards the desk. Meanwhile, the first and second group were bewildered by her arrival. The arrival of a giantess, and Satsuki at that, was a completely unexpected turn of events. Many of the students panicked, particularly those stuck on the biscuits she was clearly aiming to devour. They tried to get off but there was a certain sticky substance to the layer of the biscuits that was making it nearly impossible to crawl free of them.

One person that in the worst position, at that exact moment, was Hōka Inumuta. He was still on the chair that Satsuki was approaching and he still couldn’t move much, to his own surprise. Unlike the deceased Ryūko, he had recovered further but it wasn’t that great of an improvement. He was still tiny and running to the edge of the chair to possibly avoid the impending disaster was not something he was capable of in his current state. All he could do was cower and beg someone to help him. Nobody even knew he was there, however, except for a few people from the second group, positioned on the shelf high above. They couldn’t do anything for him, however, and had to watch in dismay as Satsuki drew closer very quickly.

Before Hōka could do anything about it, he was forced to watch as Satsuki turned away from him, exposing him to the sight of her enormous ass hovering over him. Her skirt covered it just enough that he would be squished under that, rather than her panties itself, but that made no difference to the ant-sized boy. He screamed in pure panic and terror, trying to crawl away as the ass, without warning, came hurtling down towards him at a high speed. He didn’t even have enough time to wipe away the tears that were blurring his vision before he became yet another red stain, one that was on the back of Satsuki’s white skirt. The stain was all of his crushed and mashed up red pulpy remains but the speck itself was so small that it was unlikely that the giant woman would ever notice his pitiful demise or leftover remains.

Once Satsuki was comfortably seated, she paused before adjusting herself. She was unintentionally grinding her large ass into the seat, further demolishing any of the traces of Hōka’s humanity. He was literally just a piece of red filth she would need to wash out, whenever she cleaned her uniform next. Once she had planted her ass in such a way that she felt cozy, she turned her attention to the tea and biscuits. She was feeling lightly famished, so she paid attention to the biscuits first while her other hand began to pour herself a sizeable cup of tea. She reached down and picked up the first biscuit before moving it towards her mouth to consume it.

The people on the second biscuit screamed out to the people they knew on the first biscuit as they were forced to watch them get carried away and brought towards the giantess’s hungry mouth. The people on the first biscuit were shouting, struggling and outright screaming as they watched Satsuki’s giant lips begin to part. What they saw in her mouth was a nightmare for them. Her tongue was massive and far larger than any of them. Alongside her giant, wet and healthy-looking tongue was small pools of saliva and thin saliva strands that decorated various parts of her mouth. As she held her mouth open in front of the first biscuit, they were made to feel her hot pleasantly-scented breath blow over them before they were forced to approach and enter the source of this breath.

The screams of the people on the first biscuit were drowned out as the people on the second biscuit watched her insert the entire small biscuit inside her mouth, close her lips and chew it up. The sounds of her chewing it up could be heard clearly by the remaining people in the first group. They watched her cheeks expanded with the chewed up remains of the biscuit and, no doubt, the other people from their group. They had become a part of her nourishment and Satsuki was oblivious to this as she let out a very audible hum of pleasure. “Mmm~ Delicious” she said as she swallowed the chewed up biscuit down. The remaining people of the first group were made to watch as their peers and the chewed up biscuit formed a bulge on Satsuki’s throat that slid out of sight behind her plump and partially exposed breasts.

Once the first biscuit was done, it was, naturally, the second biscuits turn. As she was lifting up the second biscuit, Satsuki was adding sugar to her tea and stirring it. She would drink it once the second of these strangely delicious biscuits were finished. The rest of the first group soon found themselves being slid into her mouth like their predecessors had been and it became clear that there was no way for them to escape. They could feel her hot breath up close and it was far warmer inside of her mouth than any of them were expecting. Once they were inside, they could only look on as her lips sealed shut and they were left in darkness. Many of them screamed until they were silenced in a multitude of different ways.

Some of the remaining people of group one were drowned in large glops of saliva that landed on top of them. Others were crushed into a mush of powdered bones and flesh between her teeth while others were simply crushed flat beneath the surprisingly raw power of her tongue feeling over the remaining parts of the chewed up biscuit. The people crushed by her tongue were squished until they popped like small bugs but both with the lightest of forces on Satsuki’s part as well as within nearly half a second. Since they were getting crushed by her tongue so easily and quickly, she couldn’t taste them, at all. All she could taste was the delicious biscuit and she sent that on its way when she swallowed it down, with the remaining people of the first group, down her throat happily. She traced their descent down her throat before turning her attention to her tea.

The people that had survived her chewing the biscuit found themselves in the pitch black and incredibly hot stomach of Satsuki. Within only 30 minutes, they had all either suffocated or been melted away in her stomach acids, becoming a tiny portion of nutrients that would help power her throughout the day. After having her biscuits, Satsuki was disappointed by only one other thing. The tea wasn’t that hot. It was warm and she would still enjoy it but she preferred it to be far hotter. She imagined it must be her own fault since she took so long to get changed in the bathroom. She made a mental note to speed the process up as she got ready to drink her tea.

Meanwhile, someone was being far too careless while trying to observe the situation. Uzu Sanageyama, the tall green-haired man was gazing down at the tea with curiosity. The first group had been completely wiped out and Satsuki was sipping tea while completely unaware of any of it happening. He wasn’t sure what he should make of it until he felt his foot was too close to the edge and he…slipped. The shock of his carelessness struck him as he noticed himself tumbling over the edge of the shelf and plummeting very quickly down towards Satsuki. He couldn’t do anything in freefall and decided, instead, to brace for impact. He hoped he landed on her head or somewhere soft enough to save him. Unfortunately for him, Satsuki moved back with her cup of tea and he landed directly in said cup of tea.

After splashing into the tea, he screamed in pain. For someone of Satsuki’s size, the tea was merely warm but the temperature was entirely different for someone as small as Uzu was, at that moment. The tea stung his body with its insane amount of heat and he was gasping and struggling as he felt it searing his skin as parts of his skin felt like it was practically melting off too, which it was. He was in an insane amount of pain and doing his best to call out to the second group to send someone to help him. Nobody could hear him from so far below, however, and the only thing that did come for him was Satsuki’s lips, which were parting to accept a generous donation of the tea he was melting in and trying not to perish within.

Satsuki enjoyed the scent of her still warm tea before taking her first sip. Unknown to her, she took Uzu into her mouth during this simple process. He was in a lot of pain and felt himself washed around in a sea both blended with the hot tea as well as with the thick and sticky nature of the giantess Satsuki’s saliva. He was a mess and barely hanging on before the mixed pool of tea and saliva he was in was moved back towards her throat. He tried to paddle away from her throat with his one arm that was still partially intact but it didn’t save him. He was sent down her throat with a very quiet ‘gulp’ and would meet his end within her stomach, being digested away like so many others.

After that, a few minutes passed before Satsuki finished off her delightful tea, put her teacup down and considered having a second cup before she started her responsibilities for the day. Seeing how many people had been killed so far, the second group knew they needed to do something. They couldn’t exactly escape the shelf on their own and even if they could, the world was filled with dangers for people as small as them, as shown by how horribly the first group met their end. No one within the first group had unfortunately noticed Uzu’s death, so they were confident still that their group was intact and safe, for the time being. After discussing among themselves what to do, they agreed that they needed to get Satsuki’s attention and help. It wasn’t as if she murdering them on purpose, as far as they could tell, so the plan sounded reasonable.

The plan to get her attention was crafted by Nonon Jakuzure. She was wearing her goku uniform, which meant she was capable of flight. She couldn’t save Hōka because she knew she wouldn’t be able to get to him before Satsuki sat down, nor could she rescue the people on the biscuits. Seeing as how she was the only one that could fly, at that moment, she felt guilty that she hadn’t been able to do anything to help the people they were all forced to watch get murdered and set herself on going down and getting Satsuki’s attention. If she could do that, she’d secure herself the role of the heroine for the second group and redeem herself for failing to save the others.

She carefully flew her way in front of Satsuki’s view and waved her arms and legs about to get her attention. She noticed that Satsuki’s eyes did shift to her general direction. The large eyes of the giantess were focused on her and she was relieved because it meant she had been seen. She kept waving to make sure she identified her as a tiny person but doing so was only distracting her from what was rushing towards her. Before Nonon could react, she watched as Satsuki’s two giant hands came speeding towards her from two different directions. Her face went pale and she screamed as Satsuki’s crushed her flat between her hands, smacking them together in order to kill the gnat she thought she identified buzzing in front of her. Nonon became a stain on Satsuki’s hand that was promptly wiped off with a tissue, curled up within said tissue and thrown into a small waste bin.

“What an irritating bug problem” said Satsuki to herself before leaning back in her chair and hitting the wall with her face staring at the ceiling. She had hit the wall fairly hard because she knew that if they had a serious bug problem, it would become one more thing she would need to deal with and she wasn’t sure if her tight schedule would allow for such a thing. Her hitting the wall so hard, however, spelled disaster for the second group, who were all looking over the edge of the shelf and trying to see what exactly became of Nonon. The hard hit to the wall was enough to cause the shelf to shake and send all of the people left in the group falling downwards towards Satsuki.

One of the unluckiest people, Mako Mankanshoku, landed somewhere she never expected she’d be. She had landed squarely inside of Satsuki’s cleavage and could feel the giant warm globes of boob fat pressed on top of her from either side of her tiny body. It was difficult for her to move and the more she squirmed, the deeper she felt she was sinking between them. Soon enough, she felt encompassed by them. After hitting the wall, Satsuki leaned back forward and stretched, wringing her hands out in front of her while doing so. Since she was stretching her arms out in front of her in such a manner, she was indirectly squeezing her breasts together.

Mako wasn’t sure what to expect while trapped between the large breasts. She was blushing and wondered if she would safe while there but she was horribly wrong. Suddenly, the two soft breasts pushed onto her small body with a force that she wasn’t expecting. Without warning, she was utterly crushed into a pulp, reduced to nothing but a small red mark in the cleavage of the divinely pretty giantess. Much later that day, when Satsuki took a shower, the remains of Mako would slide between those two large breasts, across her tummy and between her legs. Mako would get closer to Satsuki than she ever would have imagined she would.

After Mako’s death, the vast majority of the remaining people in the second group landed strangely enough on her eyebrows. They were surprised by this as well and clung to them as best they could. Most of them were far smaller than ants with a few being closer to that size, so it wasn’t immediately noticeable for Satsuki that she had the very small second group on her eyebrows and started to clean up the tea set without a care for the things she couldn’t yet feel herself. She had decided she wouldn’t have another cup of tea but would consider having another again near lunch. While cleaning up, however, she did start to notice a strange itch coming from both her eyebrows. Without any hesitation, she reached her hand up to scratch them both quickly, before someone came into the classroom and noticed what she was doing.

The people on her eyebrows panicked and started screaming. They had nowhere else to go and the people on her left eyebrow had to watch as Satsuki’s giant fingers brutally crushed, smashed and grinded the people on her right eyebrow into bloody and squished pulpy remains. Once the first eyebrow was scratched, however, she swiftly moved on to the next, not giving the people on her other eyebrow the chance to prepare in any way. She began squishing them in a similar fashion, turning them all into an unnoticed gorey mess. They would all be washed way, when she showered later, but she couldn’t see them, at their current size, even if she looked closely in the mirror.

One person from the second group and the only survivor left in the school was still alive. He was a tiny man that had managed to time his jump from her eyebrow perfectly, landing him on the back of her wrist. He was clinging to her skin there and praying he wouldn’t be discovered or crushed in some way. He couldn’t believe he had to watch everyone get crushed like bugs right before his eyes. The visions of the mass murder were still clearly evident in his mind and he could only focus on his situation so he didn’t freeze up in the horror of what his situation was.

Not long after the last school survivor got his position, did he notice what were apparently strange white rocks resting on the skin too and, unfortunately for him, Satsuki noticed this as well. After scratching her eyebrows, she lowered her hand to see that she had spilled sugar on the back of her hand. It was rather disappointing of her to be so careless, she thought, while wondering if it really was sugar. She wasn’t sure if you could smell sugar, so she leaned forward while raising the back of her wrist towards her nose. She then inhaled to see if she could smell anything.

The last survivor let out a panicked shriek as he was lifted off the ground and sent flying into the nostril of Satsuki. Not long after that, he was sent tumbling deeper inside of her nostril, never to be seen again. His end was a disgusting one as he found himself land in a tiny glob of Satsuki’s snot. He couldn’t free himself, no matter how much he struggled, and the snot slowly began to cover his body throughout the day. By the end of the day, he was forcefully absorbed within Satsuki’s snot and vanished into it, becoming more snot for her to dispose of personally or through sneezing out, when the time came.

After seeing that she couldn’t smell it, Satsuki licked up the sweet sugar, happy it was actually sugar and got ready to leave. She had a very busy day ahead of her and she couldn’t afford to be even a minute late from that point onwards. She tied up the tea set but left the tray there as she stood up and left the room. Everyone had been successfully massacred by Satsuki as she remained unaware to their demise beneath her heels, between her hands and in her belly, to name only a few places. As she was leaving the classroom, however, she noticed something that she found very peculiar and couldn’t help but question.

Why was the school so quiet?

 

The End