- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a pledge reward for an anonymous patron. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early+exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


An entire city vanished from the map; another, instantly turned to dust that billowed into the country sides; half of a metropolis was crushed while the other half crumbled in the shockwaves. Though these catastrophes befell humanity like a storm of meteors, these were the results of footsteps that struck the earth with grace and delicacy. They were larger than buildings and taller than mountains -- not even the whole of the feet, but just the toes, their huge roundness disguising the fact that they were proportionally petite to the woman that made such strides of destruction. They were nearly bare, dressed in black bindings that exposed most of the skin, with red ribbons wrapped around the sky-high ankles like beautiful explosions in the atmosphere. The design of her footwear, minimal and revealing as it were, reflected the rest of her attire, though so huge was she that the blueness of the sky veiled all that could identify her above the knees.


But her kimono, it followed her feet like an all-encompassing curtain of despair. As it dragged behind her, tugged forward with every pace, the weight of its hem tore through the landscape. Proud cities toppled over against the fabric, collecting in its cloth the wreckage of buildings and mountains, as well as the countless people among those locations. Areas fortunate enough to be passed over by the incredible feet were bound to be swept away by the trailing kimono, and only several nation-crossing steps into her sultry walk did she take notice.


That pause of concern ended with a giggle that resonated over the vast populations. “Fufu~ How careless of me,” she said quietly, her voice only as gentle as a knife. “It seems I’ve dirtied my kimono with your little civilizations… I would not want to appear so graceless, right before our banquet…”


Shuten Dōji was an oni, but upon this world, she was something far grander. She was a god to the cities at her feet, sprawled across the continent she had appeared within, and her devilish features accentuated that divine standing. Normally a noble woman of short stature, she was anything she desired to be in the realm of this pocket dimension, one of many that her Summoner managed for a variety of purposes -- none of which were for Shuten to rest and relax, but feeling particularly whimsical that day, she permitted herself to have what she wanted. No part of humanity could understand their lowly positions, nor could they comprehend Shuten’s reasoning for reigning terror across their world. They could only survive and respond, if even given that chance, while Shuten carried forward with what she came to them for: a feast, like one of the many she regularly enjoyed.


But to hold a banquet in this pocket dimension was different, and very appealing for the oni. Since manifesting into their world, Shuten carried a controlled smile while surveying the sprawling land. The gray squares and circles of busy cities pulled her in their direction, curious to admire the countless little lives reacting to her presence. The metropolis half-swallowed beneath her sole struck her curiosity at that moment, tickled by how some of the city remained, albeit in horrible condition. Skyscrapers collapsed and the streets were ravaged by mobs of confused crowds, yet piercing their smoky skies was a haughty laugh.


“Was this my doing? Did I misstep into your civilization?” Shuten inquired playfully. She hid her growing grin behind a cup of sake -- she had brought it with her all this way, balanced carefully on her fingertips -- but no one below could comprehend her faraway expression. She crouched onto her haunches to better study the city and to comment onto them, “Fufu~ You should have made a stronger city, if you wanted to protect your people. Even my toes must be dangerous to things like yourselves… Do be careful~”


Beneath her lowered posture, a smaller city suffered in her shadow. Darkness and uncertainty had overcome them when the titanic oni walked over their lives, but a new roar of worry raged when she nearly sat down atop them all. While Shuten teased the city at her feet, there were hundreds of thousands more fleeing the descent of her ass, of which the gigantic globes of each cheek were fully displayed by her thong-like attire. It was a bitter relief that they were so small to Shuten that even their best buildings were too short for her ass to ruin.


Their demise came later, however, when Shuten disrobed. Deciding her kimono to be heavy for the circumstance, she removed herself from it, allowing the dress to pile up behind her. It was a mound of discarded cloth to her, but to the population under her, it was a fantastical mountain of wine-colored fabric, its hugeness flooding across multiple towns and cities that, despite its softness, collapsed countless structures. Survivors of this blanketing were left in a world warmed by residual body heat, defeated by a lone woman undressing.


“Ah, the air is nice and cool~” Shuten sighed, but even an idle comment was a national announcement. Those not thrust into panic turned their gazes to the titan, her estimated 500 miles of height noticeable from all corners of the continent -- millions of citizens, staring upon a horned, near-naked woman hunched over an unfortunate city. “This is lovely weather to lounge in… but where to do that, I wonder? I suppose I’ll have company no matter where I decide to lay…”


The disaster-struck metropolis had lost Shuten’s interest, and so their fate was sealed. When the oni rocketed through the atmosphere in a stand, the curling of her toes dug into the earth, crunching parts of the city into lint-like debris while fissures spread through the districts. Hundreds of buildings and those within them were scattered over mountainous toes and the space between them, but in the following swing of her foot, all that survived was thrown away into the open miles of air.


A casual stroll took Shuten across borders and into a neighboring nation, one that had the forewarning of her arrival to mobilize their military. When she was one footstep away from crossing into their territory, a barrage of missiles was ordered to fire. Expensive artillery, enough to overwhelm an army, was in pursuit of a target impossible to miss. The rockets sped and exploded against a wall of skin that was Shuten’s shins and ankles. The eruption of fire reddened the sky above the closest cities, but it was still the oni’s walk that they feared the most.


Against all odds, however, the attack seemed successful -- Shuten had stopped after noticing the sparks popping at her feet. She slid her foot back and away, uncaringly hurdling mountains of dirt onto unsuspecting people and digging up part of a town in the wrinkles of her sole.


But before any hope could be garnered, a devious giggle dismissed the military’s strikes. “Am I being greeted with a fireworks show? How wonderful! Fufu, it is so small~ I almost didn’t notice! My, I remember so many summers now…”


That nostalgia provided no mercy. After that pause, Shuten proceeded with where she was headed. Her foot slammed into a new country, though the landscape was all the same to her, a carpet of random features for her feet to smother. Stretches of wasteland replaced swathes of civilization in seconds, but a wider array of destruction was about to unfold, her target designated by the shadow of her bottom-heavy frame.


“For welcoming me so respectfully, I will bless your land with my body~ Please do make the proper accommodations, fufu~”


Shuten dropped to her knees, then rolled onto her side. A patch of level terrain was deemed perfect for her to lay in, regardless of the long stretch of mayhem her presence created. Her hands dashed into forests that were wiped away as she supported her body, but her hip cratering into the country was far more impressive, a genuine meteor of body mass that dominated a triangle of cities and the highways connecting them. The destruction continued from that zone as the rest of her frame fell forward; her stomach formed an impenetrable wall that divided provinces, and her armpit swallowed a city whole with its sweaty texture. The giant no longer towered above the country, but was no less impressive to behold, her immenseness circling a selection of the civilization that would serve as her guests for the banquet.


As the oni lounged into the country, unphased by the pops of explosions happening against her, she sipped from her sake cup. It was a greater amount than even the earth’s largest lakes, yet in her grasp, that sheer volume was confidently managed by her usual dexterity. Though lazed about with an audience of millions and dressed in essentially nothing at all, Shuten remained dignified, casting a cool gaze across the cities that would entertain her.


“This should be an adequate place to relax,” Shuten decided, a sneer aimed at those closest to her. Idly, her free hand stroked the curvature of her hip, emphasizing her asset’s significance to the millions of lesser lives. “This is a pleasing view! You might be small, but there’s still so much to see.” In particular, she pointed down at a city nestled between snow capped mountains, though it was more urgently situated relative inches from her flat chest. “It is tradition that gifts be exchanged during festivities like this. Fufu~ Should I share my sake with you…? I feel especially generous tonight, ahah…”


Shuten’s smile curved mischievously; she was fully aware what consequences were ahead for the minuscule people before her. She raised her cup so that it hovered high above the community in question, higher than the airplanes flew. It dominated the sky forebodingly, though no worse than Shuten’s shape did as it ruled over the horizon. Desperate evacuations were attempted in all corners of these cities, but they were all far too little to escape Shuten’s whims to see them drown in a lake of sake.


It was only a drizzle that spilled over the cup’s edge, less than a splash of the alcohol it held, yet it rained across the community with apocalyptic power. The clear liquid struck the earth like an orbital beam designed to cut through cities, the impact alone instantly flattening buildings and just as swiftly flooding all that remained. Countless souls were flushed out of their homes and businesses and right off the streets, no vehicle suitable to resist the waves of sake nor any shelter safe from its rush. The sharp pungent of alcohol assaulted the senses of those that made it to lowriser-islands in a sea of drink, a curse of a scent that reminded the survivors how pitiful their circumstances were -- a woman’s beverage had brought their world to ruin, and only just a spill’s worth of it.


The chaos and torment was uniquely entertaining to Shuten, who giggled as she allowed more to pour from her cup. More than she realized had her head craned forward in fascination with the tiny people, her blinking eyes a monstrous event to those she observed. To her pleasure, she sensed how there were thousands of survivors pleading to her like a goddess, while several times more were in disrupted crowds, struggling to survive against an unnatural flood of sake. As an oni, Shuten had subjugated many humans under her will, but never before had she been so tickled by her own power, of which in this dimension there was utterly no comparison -- nothing like her at all to rival the control she had.


“Do you enjoy that flavor, little humans?” Shuten then asked the drowning population. She watched as the sake pooled between the mountains, turning the valley landscape into a shallow sea of alcohol. “Fufu, is it too strong? Are you not able to drink it all?” Shuten giggled hauntingly. “Do not act so ungrateful, little humans~ This is a gift from your god! You should appreciate this blessing~ I surely will not allow this to go to waste, fufu…”


A lick of Shuten’s lips made her message clear to all, but in the panic, it was not so easy to comprehend the echoing of her threat. The chaos proceeded much as it had, though it roared into everyone’s conscious that they were bound to be devoured. The goddess overhead was changing her position, each little adjustment striking up quakes that made the sake sea rage into vortexes. Hundreds of miles elsewhere, there was a bigger impact that hit the earth; Shuten had politely set aside her sake cup off into the flat farmlands while she lurked over the pool of her drink.


Shuten had shifted onto her hands and knees, postured in an embarrassingly lowly manner, yet it did not itch her at all to appear so barbaric. Her near-naked ass lifted high above the country behind her, her upturned feat becoming mountains of wrinkled flesh that flanked swathes of human life -- she never thought once of them, too amused by what she was about to commit. Her lips pouted forward as she leaned further down, until she was finally low enough to sip the alcohol from the drowned valley.


The currents all changed, suddenly unified in a direction as if on command. Those dealing with the perils of Shuten’s flood had their attempts at survival upended when she began drinking her own offering of sake. It was an obtuse relief for the survivors sprawled over rooftops and the mountainsides, but to those already caught in the sake, there was no longer an escape. The stragglers caught in the downtown districts were the first to be pulled into Shuten’s lips, dragged into her mouth by a devilish flow of alcohol, carried alongside heaps of debris -- all were just crumbs to Shuten, waiting to be dissolved in her saliva before being decisively swallowed.


Despite the catastrophic immenseness of Shuten drinking the sake, she yet found herself unsatisfied. Her head raised slightly, expanding her displeased expression for more to view. “... There’s so much swimming in it,” Shuten muttered. “It’s somewhat distracting…” As she made idle criticisms, a million humans struggled to recover from the unnatural disaster, unaware that a second wave of destruction was about to commence.


Deciding the sake undrinkable, but not wanting to leave it to waste, Shuten’s mouth again returned to hang above the valley of civilization. Uproars began in protest, some even collapsed into worship, but Shuten’s craving could not be talked down. A small giggle was prelude to the crash of her tongue against the earth, the tip of which was firm enough to scar a mountainside unintentionally. From that point did the tongue rush forward like a massive bulldozer, toppling entire cities without any meaningful resistance. The ground fissured in giving way to Shuten, allowing her tongue to uproot and collect anything in its path. The taste of sake electrified her senses with a flavor enhanced by the despair of thousands. Inside her mouth, everything melded together in globs of saliva, the volcanic heat stripping the few survivors of any lasting dignity.


Shuten hummed as she licked her lips again -- unknowingly did her tongue leave behind stragglers scattered over her lips. “Mmm~ It’s taste has not been fully lost,” she commented. “Were many sacrificed just now? Do not despair, little humans. Be grateful you could serve a purpose! The souls of those lost will live on as nutrients in my body~”


A cool silence was enjoyed by Shuten as she scanned the landscape, appreciating the changes she had made to it. Screams and pleas for mercy were effectively mute to her, heard by her divine senses but never acknowledged. Her attention was cast to a different city outside the mountainous bowl, and pitying those people for missing the festivities, she cast onto them a lesser blessing -- a wad of spit, unleashed from her lips and dropped upon them like a bomb. The city was devastated, immediately overwhelmed by the alcohol-tinted flood that was especially thick, littered with the debris of what she had earlier licked up.


Acting so carelessly inspired more of that very attitude. The alcohol may have loosened her body, but it was this rush of power over these countless humans that provoked Shuten the most. Her infatuation with being an unstoppable force drove her to find a new territory to tease, and so her gigantic form twisted direction, facing a new selection of cities to occupy herself with. Long before her stare settled on any part of these locations were the populations caught up in evacuation efforts, responding to just the consequences of her shifting positions.


Shuten’s legs stretched forward in a wide v-shape. Where she planted each foot was no mistake; deliberately did she have her soles tower above two cities of blinking lights, her heels hammering the earth as an introduction. The massiveness of their goddess dawned on these cities, the scale of this lone woman’s feet dwarfing all that they were. The people watched in suspense as these walls of wrinkled flesh curved into barriers that defined their borders, cutting off a wide variety of escapes with a simple adjustment.


“I expect no one to be slacking off during this momentous occasion,” Shuten giggled. Her hands swirled at her thighs in idle playfulness, drawn to the warmth growing inside her. “Do you know what these are~? You are staring at the bottoms of my feet, humans. It would take nothing for them to move inward and demolish everything you’ve ever created~ but I am not so cruel. I kindly offer you redemption, in exchange for my well-deserved worship.” She paused, tickled into slowness by the very comedy of her own idea. Her eyes sparkled with a flare of focus; her charisma heightened. “Please, celebrate today by honoring my beloved feet~ They have become quite dirty from trekking this little world. Fufu, if you even can, please try to clean them~ Express to me how important my feet are to your existence~”


Unusual for her, Shuten’s regal persona was beginning to slip into a lazy uncouthness. All the same did she claim dominion over thousands of subjects, a touch of her hypnotic presence added for good measure. As soon as her wish rang across the two cities, the priorities of the people flipped -- rather than flee from the miles-wide feet, they charged towards the soles, clamoring in crowds in order to worship any wrinkle they could reach. Thousands were suddenly devoted to Shuten’s feet, disregarding their dignity in drunken obedience to her demand. The most able of bodies climbed up the cliff-like sole, and the most obsessed kissed and massaged the plentiful skin. No individual could be felt by Shuten, but as communities working together, their efforts were noticed, and they were rewarded with an earth-warping curl of her toes and a sing-song laugh that echoed from afar.


Shuten had to hold her legs steady by the knees, lest her ticklishness resulted in an accidental massacre. Her panting was an ever-present rhythm for all of society to bear, a signal of how wild she was becoming. “Aha~ You all are very dedicated… A gift is deserved, I say.” Said gift was retrieved from behind her; the cup of sake was delicately plucked from the crater it had made, brought over to the targeted cities, and then drizzled over Shuten’s feet. Waterfalls of sake cascaded down the wrinkles, washing away anyone and anything in their path to flood the streets below. Those that survived persisted, bound by Shuten’s charisma to worship her feet until their last breath, even as she drowned them for fun.


Two fingers twitched into the position of Shuten’s crotch. For some time had an unfortunate town basked in the vastness of the oni’s arousal, trapped between her thighs while she toyed with those at her feet. Uneasiness brewed in this town with no escape, and that tenseness erupted into disgust and turmoil when Shuten began touching herself, her fingertips sensitively massaging the skin outside her thong. She seemingly committed to this act without realizing, her expression the same stare cast onto the feet-bound cities, but that was a pathetic hope -- her smirk fell upon them in a hypnotic glare.


“Ahh~ This must be your destiny,” Shuten announced. “For your civilization to have settled in such a place, and to have survived so long… It must be fate~ I will grant you all a purpose, and thus permit you to worship me as well.” Her grin sharpened, knowing her directions would be followed. “You all have a grand responsibility now… Please put everything in your power to satisfy me, little humans~”


Once tasked with a mission that Shuten herself could otherwise passively handle, the town was thrusted into motion towards the mountain-sized cunt. By any means did they try to scale the lips, though even aerial vehicles were humbled in their attempts. It was an impossible chore for an entire community of people, yet with their minds manipulated, they had no choice. Although there was minimal they could do to satisfy such a gargantuan body, Shuten was nonetheless electrified by the situation, chilled by the itch of tiny people bypassing her thong on their journey to her pussy.


Served by more than a million people, Shuten relished in her decadence. Leaving these cities without comment, the oni laid out on her back as to best relax during this worship. Miles upon miles of land were conquered by her bare skin, crushed into widespread wastelands forever defined by her impish shape. Onlookers were astounded by the mountain ranges far in the distance, now rivaled and surpassed by Shuten’s aroused facial expression and her monolithic horns. The quivers of her body nesting into place caused rumbles across the continent, keeping the nations suspended even as she rested.


Blissfully lost in her limitless power, Shuten shuddered for more. Wishing for more destruction, she uprooted a stray collection of cities from the ground beside her. She lazily spread them across her stomach, her supine position becoming a vast terrain for these civilizations to crash upon. What few survivors were left were abandoned on this plane of flesh, the plushness of Shuten’s stomach corrupted by the uncanny screech of its whines; the alcohol spun in Shuten’s gut, and every gurgle and churn deafened those standing upon it. In time, she would collect more cities to blanket her belly with, cursing those that lived to her growly cacophony.


While global panic overtook society, Shuten laughed in her arousal. She twisted and shivered atop the continent as though it were a bedspread, only mindful of the chasms she created and the destruction she conducted when it best highlighted her kinks. When her face turned on its side, alcoholic gusts of air were bellowed across a desert, her stunted breaths sweeping across the plains and rearranging the dunes. Any that caught wind of her scent were drawn to her, their rioting ceasing if temporarily as to be allured towards the oni. A strong huff of air, a signal that she was approaching her end, was mighty enough to blow away entire towns.


The world watched Shuten’s face as it twitched with pleasure. Those that had dedicated their lives to her feet were suddenly betrayed by their goddess when her feet rushed together, a bomb-like collision that she never intended, but was caused nonetheless by her impending orgasm. Her panting turned into rapidfire moans, and sweat dripped from her gigantic form and onto the miserable lives surrounding her. On a whim, she had transformed a continent and its populations into her playthings, expendable and worthless to her -- and she expected to be honored for her terror, for there was no force in this world that could tell her otherwise.


Shuten was enlightened by this dynamic and carried swiftly to her conclusion. There was an air-shaking gasp as her fingers plunged past her thong, instantly outdoing the work a town had committed their final moments to. Wetness seeped from her crotch, incidentally changing the ecosystem where it oozed onto the earth into that of an unreal swamp. To be spared at all was a blessing, as Shuten’s rise up from being spread out ended several more civilizations, their spots on the map wiped away like dust.


Her smile was hauntingly telling of her awareness. Shuten savored every pop of demolition along her body, even after she had climaxed. She knew how the chaos never ended, regardless of her sexual satisfaction, and that millions were left with the aftermath of her lust and gluttony. She spun where she sat, surveying the different corners of the continent while simultaneously grinding away countless lives under her. There was no better sensation for Shuten than to be in the afterglow of masturbation, surrounded by a world forever affected by her selfishness.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early+exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy