- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Something a bit different from what I ususally write. This is an attempt at writing a setting and a character dynamic that's capable of supporting a bunch of different "episodes" instead of aiming for a definite conclusion—like a sitcom setting, basically. The first chapter is the introduction, but after that, I don't intend to include any meaningful continuity between "episodes".

No one in his right mind would have answered the ad. Free lodgings for tinies, food and water included, with no limit to how many could apply? It seemed like a blatant trap for oblivious tinies. Still, with school-related expenses eating up all his spare change, “free” was about the only price Jeff could afford right then, and since his current lodgings were being condemned over public health concerns, he didn't have anywhere else to go. Desperate? Maybe, but he thought there was something about how the ad was written, with its liberal use of emojis, capital letters, and exclamation marks, that suggested it was genuine.

Even so, when he finally stood in front of the apartment door, he felt nervous as hell. He sent a message to the apartment's owner—“Celia”, her profile said—and waited for a reply. It took her five minutes to see his message and two more to message him back saying she'd be with him in a little bit. It felt like the universe was trying to urge him to reconsider his presence here while he still had time, but eh couldn't afford to listen. It was either this or dropping out of school, and he was determined to get his diploma so he could make a career for himself.

Finally, almost fifteen minutes after his arrival, he heard a series of footsteps approaching from inside the apartment. The door swung open suddenly, creating a gust of wind that knocked him off his feet.

“Sorry I'm late, little dude. I was busy finishing up an online match. Couldn't leave my team hanging, you know? Hope I didn't make you wait too long,” he heard Celia say far above. Before he could reply, he was lifted up and dropped into an open palm. Its surface was lightly dusted with powder of the sort used to flavor potato chips—barbecue flavored, from the smell of it. “Gosh, you're so cute! I hope you don't mind me calling you cute because holy shit you tinies are the cutest things I've ever seen!” the giantess, petting him with a greasy finger. “Anyway, how about we go inside and I show you the apartment?”

She closed the door and whirled around, the centrifugal force almost sending Jeff flying off her hand. With how fast she moved, it was impossible for him to remain standing, so he got on his hands and knees to look around. The place was messy, to say the least. Dirty clothes and food crumbs littered the floor, with candy wrappers, bottles, and aluminum cans covering much of the coffee table. “Sorry, I know it's a bit dirty. I usually clean up every week on my day off, but I was feeling really lazy last Sunday so I just said 'fuck it', y'know? But I'll definitely have it cleaned up for next week. Anyway, this is the living room. I spend most of my time off here playing games and watching TV and stuff. I'd say you could use my console whenever you felt like it, but I don't think you could even use the gamepad at your size so... yeah. And, here's the kitchen,” she said as stepped into another room.

The kitchen was actually much cleaner than the living room—probably because she didn't use it much. “I don't really cook much—usually I just grab takeout or microwave something. If you want I can share my food with you, or you can bring your own. Now, here's the bathroom. There's not much to say about it, it's just a normal bathroom. It works fine, mostly, only the faucet sometimes drips if you don't close it right. But I guess you won't be using the faucet at your size. Actually, now that I think about it, you won't even be able to use the toilet. So then, how will you... Ah, whatever; I'm sure I'll think of something by the time you move in.”

“Listen, uh... Celia, right?”

“That's my name; don't wear it out. And, please hold your questions until the end of the tour. There's only the bedroom left so it won't be long. Aaaand, here it is! What do you think?”

“It's, uh, big?” It was cleaner than the other rooms, though that wasn't saying much.

“Haha! That's cute. It's actually a bit small by our standards but I guess you can't tell that. But yeah, that's basically the whole house. So, any questions?” she asked as she went back to the living room, setting Jeff down on the coffee table as she sat on the couch, propping her feet up beside him.

Jeff stood and composed himself. He took a moment to examine Celia, as this was his first chance to really look her over.

Though she might have been pretty if she took better care of herself, as she was she jsut looked plain. Not ugly by any means, but she wouldn't be winning any beauty pageants. Her face was pleasant enough, though that was offset by her messy brown hair making her look dirty. With her black-and-white striped tank top on he could see that she had a bit of pudge to her belly, but also an above-average cup size. More awkwardly, he could also see she wasn't wearing a bra.

Jeff looked away from ehr shirt, started by the realization. He hopes she hadn't noticed him staring. He cleared his throat and addressed her. “Your ad said you wouldn't charge any rent and that you could take in an unlimited number of tinies. Is that correct?”

“Yeah, that's right.”

“So, what exactly do you get  out of this arrangement?”

“I dunno, I just think tinies are cute and thatit would be nice to have a few of them living with me that I could pet and play and cuddle with, but for some reason, no one seems interested in it. Like, you're the first guy who's come look at the place. It's weird.”

“Yeah. Weird.” Jesus, this girl was totally clueless. At least it sounded like she was telling the truth. Better this than a kidnapper. “Now, you showed me the apartment, and it's very nice and all, but where exactly will I be staying? You do have a place for me, right? A little cabin or something?”

“Am I supposed to?” Celia asked, frowning.

“Well, yes. Every tiny who stays with a giant has one. Otherwise, where am I supposed to sleep? Where am I going to eat? Where can I do all my schoolwork?”

“I always figured you would do that stuff in this house and I would just carry you around from room to room. Do you really need all that stuff, though? I mean, you don't have to sit at a table to eat. For instance, I hardly ever use my table.”

“I guess I can make do without it,” Jeff sighed.

“So, you still interested or what, mister...”

“Name's Jeff. And, I suppose I have to be.” As many problems as the place had, he still had no other choice. “Does Sunday sound like a good day for me to move in?”

“Yeah, sure thing! I'll try to have the house cleaned up a before noon so you can see what it looks like when it's not a total mess. Hey,” she said, sitting forward on the couch. “You wanna stay and watch TV with me a while? I can drive you home once we're done.”

“Thanks but I really do have to be going. Lots of, uh, homework, y'know?”

“Ah, I gotcha. Well, here, let me show you out,” she said as she plucked him off the table, holding him under her thumb as she headed for the door. By the time she dropped him off outside he was totally covered in grease andbarbecue-flavored dust from fingers. “See you Sunday, Jeff!” she said ash she closed the door.

“Oh, the things I put up with for my education,” Jeff said, shaking his head as he began heading back to his apartment.

-----

Just as agreed, Jeff once again found himself in front of Celia's apartment door that Sunday afternoon, carrying all his belongings with him. He sent her a message and waited for her come let him in. Unlike the last time, she replied almost immediately, and he soon heard her booming footfalls approaching. He readiedhimself and managed to remain standing as the door swung open and a gust of wind blew around him.

“Hey there, little dude!” Celia said, standing over him. “Glad you made it here safely. Here, let me help you in,” she said, crouching to pick him up. She grabbed him along with his bags and dropped him on her palm, where he now knew to hold on tight so he wouldn't be thrown off as she spun around. She went inside and he got a few glimpses of the house as she carried him to the bedrooms It was much cleaner than it had been on his previous visit, just as she'd promised. Not spotless, by any means, but it was at least presentable.

“Here we go; welcome to your new home!” she announced as she went into her bedroom, holding him up triumphantly. “So, where do you wanna stay? On the dresser, or the nightstand?”

“I guess I'll go with the dresser,” Jeff said.

“Good choice!” She walked over to it and tilted her hand until Jeff slid down onto its flat, wooden surface.

He picked himself up and began walking around on the dresser, familiarizing himself with the landscape. As he did this, Celia crouched down so that her face hovered right above the dresser's surface. It made him feel like a bug being watched over by a little kid.

“Could I maybe get a bit of privacy here?” Jeff said.

“Oh, sorry,” Celia said. She stepped back from the dresser and sat on her bed, though she was stills taring at him. Still, it was enough of an improvement, he supposed.

At last he picked what looked like a decent spot and set all his stuff down there. “Okay, well, I guess I'm moved in now,” he said.

“Alright!” Celia said with a clap. “Now it's time to celebrate.”

“Celebrate?”

“Come here, I got you a little something for your welcome,” she said, grabbing him again. She carried him off to teh kitchen, setting him down on the table.

“Here, your housewarming,” Celia said as she dropped a piece of pizza next to him. “Sorry it's a bit cold, I actually ordered it for breakfast so it's cooled down since then, I'd microwave it for you, but I'm not hungry yet and it seems like a huge waste to microwave just a crumb of pizza.”

“Gee, thanks,” Jeff said. He tore off a small piece. The thing was as big as he was so there was no way he'd finish it all. It was tough to chew and didn't have much in the way of flavor, so he put it aside after just one bite, saying “actually, I'm not really hungry right now.”

“Really? Well, I guess that's fine,” Celia said, sounding disappointed. “Oh! D you want to watch something with me? I was just about to put on the new Wonder Kid movie.”

“I guess I can spare the time for one movie,” Jeff said.

“Great! Let's go,” Celia said as she ferried him off to the living room, where she plopped down on the couch, stretching her arms, before setting him down, right on top of her breast. Jeff's mouth worked soundlessly as he bulushedbeet red. Before he could get out an objection to his new location, Celia started up the movie,kicked her feet up, and grabbed a nearby bag of chips.

Jeff tried to focus on the movie and block out everything related to his current location. “Try” being the operative word, as Celia was making it impossible to succeed.

Every so often his giant host would reach up to adjust her bra or shirt, causing a miniature earthquake for Jeff, almost sending him rolling down the slope of her boob. Then there werethe constant noises from her eating—the crunching of the chips, the smacking of her lips, the awful noises when she swallowed— not to mention the crumbs that occasionally fell down around Jeff, forcing him to climb further back to avoid the showers of falling foodstuffs. It was an awful experience, but after almost two hours, when the credits started rolling, he felt he could breathe easy again knowing that he was finally going to be able to get out of here.

He waited patiently for Celia to pull him down from her chest, only to seeher grab a big headset and put it on instead. Shegrab the gamepad and started up a game wihout saying a word. Had she forgotten about him? “Uh, Celia?” he called to her. No response. He doubted his voice could make it past those headphones she was wearing. A different approach was needed, so he pulled out his phone and sent her a message. Though he heard her phone buzz in response, she didn't notice it, all her focus being centered on the game.

Then, as he was trying to think of what to do, Jeff was knocked off his perch by a sudden movement. He rolled down her chest and fell into her massive cleavage, where he ended up firmly wedged between her two boobs. He might have tried crawling up her breasts or rubbing them to try and get her attention, but he felt that wouldhave been uncomfortably close to groping her. So he just stayed there for well over an hour, being mashed like a mite between the massive milk bags as they were jostled by every one of Celia's motions.

He was starting to think he'd be stuck there forever when he heard her mutter,“oh, shoot! Uh, where are you, little guy? Please speak up if you're still around here.” turned his head up and shouted at her, telling her exactly where he was.

Celia took her shirt off, letting her breasts hang freely from her chest freely. Without her shirt holding them together, they let go of Jeff and he fell down her body, rolling down her belly until he landed just inside her navel, where he slowly got back to his feet.

“Hey, sorry about that. I totally forgot I put you down there,” Celia said. He stood and looked up at her distant, looming face, past her pale, pudgy belly and her two bare breasts. As soon as he noticed her nipples he averted his gaze, blushing.

“Th-that's fine,” he stuttered. “Anyway, I think it's time I went to bed. I have school tomorrow and I don't know the routefrom here, so I'd better get up early, y'know?”

“Really? Well, okay. Hang on a second,” she said as she picked him up again and carried him over to the bedroom, setting him down on her dresser. “I don't have a bed for you, but if you want you can sleep on this,” she said as she pulled out an old tattered sock from her drawer.

“That... that's fine,” Jeff said. She set the sock down next to himand he climbed inside, snuggling into the sock's old, stiff fabric—hardly any better than sleeping on the floor. “Goodnight,” he said.

“Goodnight,” Celia whispered. “See you tomorrow.” She left and shut the door behind her, leaving him alone with his thoughts. Living here was going to take a lot of getting used to, but as long as he wanted to keep studying, he didn't really have a choice. Maybe some day he would find another place to rent. In the meantime he could only hope that Celia would become less clueless; maybe then things would start to improve. At the very least, it was hard for them to get any worse...