- Text Size +

Jesse looked around at the expansive corridor he was in, giant people were walking up the corridor causing him to bounce off the floor every time their foot connected with the floor. He was in an otherworldly place, alone. He decided to stick close to the wall alongside the door he came out of, guarranteeing him survival. He shortly reached another closed door, identical to the one he left from, no space underneath. It must be another destruction chamber. He took off in a sprint taking his chance trying to cross the door frame to reach the left of the door, he reached the middle of the door frame after 20 seconds then it opened quickly inwards. A gigantic black leather show came flying out stomping right in front of him sending him flying backwards from the air compressing and flying in his direction. Landing on his back he saw an older gentleman in a suit passing over him shutting the door behind him, he walked away. Jesse had been sent most of the way back that he had ran, he resorted to backtracking to where he was before he attempted to sprint the distance of the door frame.

After sitting around recovering from the impact for 4 minutes, feeling the constant rumblings of corridor footsteps passing him by, he noticed a pair of black shiny leather pumps in front of the door. The woman above began speaking whilst opening the door.

"This is a fresh chamber for you, Alana. What session is this now? 4th?" the woman said, she was probably an employee as she was very formal and wore a labcoat.

"My fifth, actually. Love it so much." Alana replied

"Alright, well you enjoy. I'll see you later." the labcoat lady said before walking down the corridor.

As the pumps stomped away a new pair of feet replaced them, presumably belonging to Alana, the girl entering this session. Her brown sandals stomped into view in front of the door, showing her entire foot and her pedicured white nails. The feet stomped through the door frame into the destruction chamber. Jesse took his opportunity and jumped over the metal bars of the door frame entering the chamber with Alana as the door came to a loud close. He peaked over the ridge of the platform, looking below at the fields below, the town out there looked new, it was the town he remembered, he sat down letting his legs dangle off the edge. Breathing a sigh of relief being able to see it once again, calm, the calm before the storm that is. He looked to his right to see what Alana was up to, she was unclipping her sandal straps, stepping out them her barefeet slapping against the marble of the platform. Alana kicked the sandals forward, one collided with the fields on the floor causing damage the other partially fell off the step creating a ramp. She did a big stretch above before sighing and stomping straight down onto the fields below. She walked with confidence towards the town centre, it was clear from her demeanor alone that she had done this multiple times. From this angle Jesse could see her soles as they left the floor and moved forwards stomping somewhere new, they were already littered with dirt, trees and rubble from some farm houses.

 

Jesse waited around surveying the devistation. The difference in this destruction chamber was immeasureable, Jesse would've be surprised if she had killed 95% of the entire town as opposed to Ashley who only destroyed some areas, Alana showed zero mercy on most areas, crushing many areas multiple times over. He approached the sandal in a ramp formation and slid down it all the way to the ground, he collided with the grass field below and rolled many times on his side. Getting to his feet he began his journey to find survivors.

 

Alana's session was coming to an end, she had five minutes remaining. On the platform step a helicopter came down and landed, from the inside stepped Jesse, this time with more people behind him was his friend, Gus.

"How did you know so much about what was going on?" He asked Jesse who had been talking to him quite a lot since they met two hours ago.

"Let's just say that this isn't my first time doing this." he gripped Gus's forearm. - "It's good to see you again, friend."

"Oh, alright." Gus responded slightly confused as they never split up at any point in the last two hours but not willing to question it.

In the helicopter emerged 6 others, carrying all kinds of equipment and backpacks. Jesse was able to convince the same crowd from the same bar just like before, it did take more convincing since they didn't witness an event from a giant above until a bit later whereas with Ashley it was instantly. Familiar faces emerged from the chopper such as Daniel & Jodie, as well as Jacky who was piloting the chopper, this time he wasn't swatted out the sky by Ashley.

"What do we do now?" Daniel asked Jesse. Jesse turned around with a smirk on his face.

"We are going to enter tens of destruction chambers and save as many as we can. After we have enough people, we will start the second phase of the plan. Let's get moving for now." Jesse began walking forwards. On their left, Alana planted her ass on the step causing the platform to shake from the shockwave, she placed her sandals back on her feet, doing the buckles and standing to her full height, her monolithic feet stomping in front of the crowd as the goddess above pulled the door open, the crowd slipped through the door frame.

 

Ashley rushed through the door, still keeping her hand upright and not tight. She placed her hand on the counter of her kitchen, allowing the cars to drive off, they fell approximately 15 feet to the surface, likely causing great damage to the cars and an impact to the people inside, but they should be fine.

"Ashley, what the fuck is going on?" Jesse demanded answers about the encounter with the security guard in the parking lot. "I was sitting there waiting for you, for like 2 hours, then you come flying through the door with a jacked motherfucker chasing you. Care to explain how you angered the Hulk Hogan security guards that work at the Stress Suite?"

Ashley held up her phone to the counter, she started a recording and zoomed very closely into the cars, she began speaking directly to the soon-to-be viewers of the video.

"Hello everyone watching, today I went to the Jones Stress Suite, they offer a service where you can destroy a hyper-realistic miniturized city for stress relief. What you may not be aware of as they don't explicitly tell you is that the tiny people present in the town below are clones of us, of our entire town. They think they are real, the people I am currently recording were directly removed from the facility secretly by me, you can't see them clear enough here, but they likely exist in our real world, somewhere. As these are their miniturized clones, used for the realism of the town people destroy multiple times a day in that facility. This is torture, this isn't okay. Please share this and tell your family/friends not to go here. Thank you for listening." Ashley looked up at Jesse whose mouth was agape with shock, she pressed the stop button on the recording.

"Was all of that true?" Jesse asked

"Come see for yourself." she offered whilst motioning him with her hand to come over to where she was standing. Jesse leaned over getting a close eye on the people, the crowd standing outside the cars suddenly raised their arms shouting.

"What are they doing?" Jesse asked

"I'm not sure what you mean." she looked confused

"Nevermind." he replied

The crowd recognized Jesse above, their leader whose plan saved their lives. They shouted to get his attention but he simply didn't understand what they were getting at.

"So, you were destroying a city full of clone versions of us?"

"Yes."

"How long did it take you to notice?" Jesse asked her whilst tilting his head in interest.

Ashley's face drooped and she looked towards the floor with a sad expression on her face before sighing and uttering- "too long...".

"What happened to our tiny clones?"

"I'm not entirely sure, I can't really ID anyone even when I look really close. They were probably in the same place we were when I entered the room." Ashley racked her brains still unravelling how it all works.

"That's so messed up and confusing."

Ashley quickly ran towards her laptop, plugging her phone into it and transferring the video.

"Do you have an SD card?"

"I have a USB stick."

"That'll do."

She needed to ensure that she was in control, because a million dollar company was definitely going to be able to find them pretty quickly.

 

3 days later.

 

Ashley was eating her breakfast, whilst dropping crumbs below to the crowd she'd brought home with her. There was a knock at the door, Ashley froze in place, her eyes slowly moving to the door. Jesse looked at her from the couch, he motioned her head sideways to the door whilst looking at Jesse, he nodded and went to get it.

"Hello, how can I-" suddenly he was pushed backwards and three people came marching in, two big security guards and inbetween them, Suzanne C. Anderson, the director.

"Oh, hello again, girlie. My receptionist tells me she saw you with tiny objects resembling what she believed to be cars and you fled the scene. So it's safe to say you did in fact steal from me. Where might my tiny friends be?" Suzanne walked forwards slowly, Jesse jumped to his feet.

"You can't just come in here like that." He exclaimed, the security guard threw a long punched at him knocking him out as he flopped straight onto the floor, out like a light. Ashley was clearly shocked by such an action. Suzanne approached the kitchen counter, looking down on the surface very closely.

"What do we have here, all of them in one place. Let's make quick work of this." she raised her massive hand up above the tinies.

"HEY!" Ashley shouted at the director, whose interest was piqued by this outburst, she let her hand linger above the tinies.

"Kill those people and I will send a video online of their existence."

"Girlie, I already told you people know they are real." the director explained

"A video spreading en masse all over the internet, in all the newspapers. There is bound to be a boycott whether you like it or not, even the government might get involved."

The director raised her eyebrow at this strategy, responding with- "You are putting quite a lot of faith in humanity in assuming that they will actually care."

"I am, so what's it gonna be?"

"Alright, state your terms." Suzanne requested.

"Leave the people on the counter alone and stay out of my life." Ashley was almost beginning to cry

"Wow, what a power play! This basically puts you in the same position as if you didn't even steal anything in the first place. Because you know that if you send that video I will come here, wipe these tinies out and do the exact same thing to you and your... brother? boyfriend? whatever. Alrighty, well I guess that solves the problem. I'll be watching you, girlie."

The three people began to shuffle out the door, the director stopped in her tracks before exiting the door. She turned around dramatically looking at Ashley once more.

"I'll cancel your appointment for next week then, yeah?" winking at Ashley as she turned around heading out the door, leaving it wide open. Ashley quickly fell to her knees next to Jesse helping him up. What was she meant to do now?