- Text Size +

"She's coming. Everyone get away!" screamed Jesse from across the street, everyone beginning to frantically move around to get out of the vicinity of the car sign.

 

"Jack, is she coming?"

 

 

 

Rustling can be heard on the other end.

 

 

 

"Jack?"

 

 

 

The crowd went silent as light booming began to bounce their bodies, Jesse looks up from the radio down the street miles in front, seeing a very distant and foggy figure moving in their direction.

 

 

 

*BZZZZT* "this is co-pilot Mark, the winds are really heavy" *BZZT* "keeping it in control" *BZZZT* "2 minutes" the radio struggled to broadcast the overload of sounds as well as the screaming vocals of Jack piloting the helicopter on the other end.

 

 

 

"It's working. We just need to make sure she looks down, he needs to stick the chopper landing." Jesse explained to Gus

 

 

 

"May god have mercy on them up and us, he'll need it up there." Gus responds

 

 

 

The booms get louder and louder, creating more dread & fear in the crowd below, terrified of the death they faced. Up above Ashley had been following the helicopter and inspecting it from sideways watching it move, it was moving at 2cm per second for her, it stood no chance of out-walking her. If she wanted to destroy it then it would be done already but she was intrigued more than anything. She kept staring at it flying in awe and surprise at how realistic it was.

 

 

 

"I wonder where it's going..." Ashley whispered with facination.

 

 

 

Ashley stopped in her tracks approximately a metre for her away from the crowd and their sign in the street. She looked at her socks again, now resembling a dark grey along the sides and bottoms due to the stomping in the rubble she was doing.

 

 

 

"These socks are never gonna be white ever again, totally ruined." She sighed as she begun to lift her ankle up behind her, wrapping her finger around the top of the sock and pulling it under her heel, she then pulled the toes of the sock removing it completely from her foot and throwing it ahead, landing in a street adjacent to the one where they were about to attempt communication. She removes her other one tossing it behind her. Planting her barefeet deep into the town below and continuing her stride towards the chopper.

 

 

 

Jesse & Gus turned around seeing the gigantic cotton object fall out of the sky colliding with the street, knocking a building over and flopping into the street, it hadn't crushed anything but it was definitely heavy enough to do some damage. Gus was drawn to it's prescence.

 

 

 

"Gus! Gus...? Gus what are you doing? Don't go near that!"

 

 

 

"Jesse. Do you- do you see that?"

 

 

 

"Yes it's a sock, but we've got bigger problems here."

 

 

 

"Look at all the stains."

 

 

 

"What?" Jesse shouted as he stayed put noticing Gus getting distracted and walking over to the piece of clothing. Deciding to stay put as he was needed here for the mission.

 

 

 

Gus walked over to the cotton in the street over, inspecting the sole. His discoveries becoming melted into his memory for as long as he would live. Deep red stains the size of him, littered all over the white cotton, hundreds of them. Between the strands he saw arms, meat, paste, legs & parts of all kinds, some identifiable and some simply liquid. The outside was simply red however. A horrifying site that no human mind could visualize, the incomprehensible loss of human life. His face drooped with sorrow.

 

 

 

"Okay clearly you are going nowhere and are programmed to fly in a straight line." She said as she slowly attempted to grasp it between her fingers. Her fingers destroying the rotor of the helicopter as it attempted to chop through her thick skin but to no avail, resorting to simply shattering as it came to an instant stop. Ashley had managed to secure the helicopter between her finger and thumb, it was tougher than the cars and she had practice earlier. The people down below watching her hang the chopper far above her face, inspecting it, this was the end for Jack and co-pilot Mark, their blades were gone and their vehicle was being gripped between the fingers of an extremely powerful being who could end them simply from a muscle twitch.

 

 

 

She lifted the helicopter above her, looking upwards as she slowly lowered it down to her eye to inspect it. Mark fell backwards between the space behind the seats, Jack was quick to react and grab his arm before he could fall to the back of the chopper or worse out of it.

 

 

 

"Grab the seat, Mark!"

 

 

 

Mark struggled to lift himself high enough to grip the seat above him as he dangled, his only support to the chopper being Jacks hand as he gripped his forearm whilst holding himself onto his seat. Suddenly his grip loosened and Mark fell to the back of the chopper, which was now downwards. Looking to his sides he could see outwards into an extremely distant city below, so far away that the air between was blocking most of the details. He started to scream in panic.

 

 

 

"Mark don't move, you need to remain still or else you'll fall out the sides. Listen to me boy."

 

 

 

Mark continued to panic, rolling side to side frantically trying to regain balance where he simply wasn't able to get it, the movement in the chopper being generated by Ashley gripping them in her finger tips.

 

 

 

"Mark!" Jack screamed as Mark rolled out of the side of the chopper down to the city below.

 

 

 

Above Ashley was inspecting the helicopter above her with her eye, inspecting how realistic the detail was on the flying vehicle. She opened her mouth as she spoke-

 

"Wooooow!"

 

 

 

Mark was free falling below, screaming, he suspected he'd be in free fall for a while, until he saw he was heading for Ashley's lips. That was until she spoke.

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOW" the lips parted revealing a monolithic black depth inside as Mark headed straight into her mouth.

 

 

 

He landed right on the front of her tongue, a slimey and pink object, he could individually see each taste bud the size of double bed as he looked around crying & shocked as to his predicament. Staring out the front he could see the chopper between her finger tips.

 

 

 

"Jack! Save me." he shouted to no avail, Jack couldn't save him even if he did see him. He looked up and around, seeing the building-like white teeth from the inside. Saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth. Hearing the monster vibrations of her vocal coords still performing the surprised expression and emitting the word from her mouth. Her "wow" of amusement coming to an end Mark saw the lips begin to approach each other and the teeth also following, the tongue began to rise upwards forming a ramp.

 

 

 

"NOOO!" Mark shouted in denial of what was happening as he began to slide backwards across the massive tongue. A slimey liquid splashing all over him as he rolled and bumped around all along it down to the back. He rolled around gripping a taste bud in his hand, getting a good enough grip into the flesh to hold himself up. 

 

 

 

"I refuse to die this way! You hear me?" Mark shouted in great confidence, before Ashley's idle actions began to take over as she naturally swallowed, a rush of saliva flowing down her tongue and splashing into Mark sending him flying backwards, he slipped away into the oesophagus below, constricting itself and anything it happened to bring with it. The muscle pressing above Mark, forcing him down the meat tube down into the depths below, he travelled for a while before he fell for 10 seconds through darkness below, it began to get very hot before he hit the liquid like a concrete brick. He quickly swims upwards and gets his head above acid, screaming his lungs out or whatever remained of it as her stomache made quick work of it's accidental snack. His micro body held no defence as the skin melted off of his body and the muscle underneath followed, his face becoming still and expressionless as he sunk below becoming nothing but bones.

 

 

 

Ashley had gotten bored of this helicoper and lowered it away from her face. Her expression of amusement had left her face as she swung her arm forward and let go of the chopper, it began hurtling through the air like an asteroid from space, Jack was spinning in the vehicle and travelling at terminal velocity, passing out before the chopper would hit the ground. The crowd watched below as the chopper landed far ahead of their sign creating an explosion. Ashley began stomping forward again. The crowd beginning to spread apart as she approached from ahead. Her massive feet kept stomping closer and closer, the boomings lifting people off the ground. Her bare feet continuing to crush people all the way up two streets at the same time and the buildings inbetween, taking tens of peoples lives from them in the blink of an eye.

 

 

 

Gus positioned himself in the middle of the SOS sign, the crowd couldn't see him as they were multiple streets away. Jesse couldn't find Gus anywhere. Gus was on a suicide mission, he looked up with an emotionless expression as the gigantic foot landed right in front of the sign. Ashley then came to a stop approximately 3cm away for her from the sign. Gus was ready for this nightmare to be over, he stared forward, the ground beneath him shaking greatly as her black painted toes wiggled in their position. He looked to the monster above to see the hold up. Ashley then sniffed, developing a bewildered look on her face, Gus then noticed the smoke heading in her general direction, his eyes darted downwards, following the trail and where it came from. The helicopter.

 

 

 

Ashley looked down at the chopper. "Oh that's where it landed." Her eyes slowly moving downwards. "Huh?" connecting directly onto the sign.

 

"S.O.S."

 

 

 

A sweat formed on Gus's forehead, slowly trickling down the side of his face as his facial expression became shocked. She's seen it and read it out loud. The crowd over a mile away were drenched in eerie silence awaiting an action from the woman.

 

 

 

"I wonder why the facility put that there." Ashley uttered before whispering under her breath- "So stupid, doesn't make any sense." following these words her foot elevated off the ground, rubble and flattened cars falling from her sole, the wiggles from her toes causing more rubble to fall below. Gus continued to stare as the sole encompassed his entire view, he could see nothing else. His expression changing from shocked to calm.

 

 

 

"Erase me and what I've seen." he thought as he accepted his fate.

 

 

 

Ashley's foot came hurtling towards the ground straight onto the SOS sign, covering the entire thing. The vibration could be felt across the entire town. This was the strongest stomp they'd felt so far, it created a massive shockwave in all directions. The colossal bare foot had pulverized the man below, not through crushing, the millesecond the foot touched him he was dead, his organs lurching upwards as his body was pushed into the ground at the speed of sound, then following up by crushing his corpse to dust beneath it and forcing it into the ground below. Ashley followed up by twisting her foot left and right quickly then continuing her walk, not even lifting her foot to survey underneath but instead opting to continue her stride whilst still pressing her weight onto the dusted man and cars below.

 

 

 

"We're done for." Jesse whispered to himself, from a distance he had felt the most powerful Earthquake in human history and seen Ashley deliberately destroy their communication attempt below, ignorant to the intent behind it and it's meaning.

 

 

 

Above Ashley proceeded her stroll, looking for more things to inspect, enjoying the feeling of her bare feet contacting everything beneath then flattening it, it was like getting a massage whilst walking. "I wouldn't have the confidence to do these things if people were watching. I'm glad it's just me here." she thought to herself as she came across an interesting place below. It appeared to be an outdoor arena, it piqued her interest so she lowered herself to the ground in a squat fashion to inspect the arena. She saw a massive billboard, picking it off the outside of the arena and bringing it up to her eye, she read it.

 

 

 

"Malvina Pine's Daredevil Stunt Show @ 3pm!"

 

Her eyes rolled sideways slowly inspecting the inside of the arena, she could see cars and trucks of all kinds parked on the field, they weren't moving. She began to connect the dots in her head about this strange occurrence.

 

 

 

"We saw this on TV this morning, if this place is cloned then how did they get an exact event which was scheduled and isn't there all year round? also the cars aren't moving." Ashley thought to herself.

 

 

 

She began to rise upwards to her full height, looking around, her eyes began to widen more and more, widening so much that they could almost fall out. Her breathing gathering speed and becoming heavy, beginning to hyperventilate and shake.

 

 

 

"All of you are alive and clones?!?" she screamed

 

 

 

Jesse and the crowd looked up into the skies to hear the echoes of a loud voice belowing through the streets from afar.

 

 


"ALL OF YOU ARE ALIVE AND CLONES?!"

 

 

Jesse turned to the crowd with an absurd feeling of shock and surprise.

Chapter End Notes:

 

--------------------------

 

That felt like a long one. I've mapped out the whole story, just need to dedicate time to writing it.