- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know what you think and what you hope to see happen in the future. I always try to incorporate requests.

Dave snuck through the office trying to avoid any coworkers and make it to his office. He had woken up much shorter than the day before. He was down to 5' even now. 


He was almost to his office when he peered around the corner and saw Tiffany talking to someone else. He was surprised by her figure. Her breasts were bigger than yesterday, her drug still seemed to be working. 


Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he focused on his task. Getting to his lab and working on a cure without letting anyone find out what was happening to him. 


Seeing a chance when they weren't looking, he dashed across the hall to his lab and shut the door behind him. 


"Safe." He said to himself. Time to get to work. 


The first thing he did was check on the rat. Hos heart sank when he saw how small it had gotten. It looked about the size of a newborn rat at this point. Perfectly healthy and proportional to an adult rat, but much smaller. 


He sat down in front of his computer and got to work. Analyzing his formula to see what had went wrong and what he could do to reverse it. 


He was having a bit of trouble working the computer, his hands were much smaller than what he was used to, so he kept hitting the wrong keys. Every mistake he made made him more and more frustrated. It was hard for him to clear his head and focus, he was already panicking because he knew that he was still shrinking. 


He had managed to work in solitude for awhile before he heard his lab door open. His blood ran cold as he turned and saw Tiffany walk while looking through the lab reports he had given her yesterday. Dave quickly dashed to behind his desk and sat in his chair on his knees to hide his height. 


"I was looking at your work, and none of this is adding up, are you sure it worked in your rats?" She asked looking up. 


"Well, funny story. The rat has definitely lost weight, but not just from fat." He said, pointing to the cage. Maybe he could recruit Tiffany to help solve his problem, but he would have to be careful to not let her find out that he had injected himself. 


"Wow, that's a small rat, probably should have picked a bigger one for a fat loss drug." She remarked. 


"That's the thing, it was a big rat." He said with a sigh. 


She looked back and forth between him and the rat with a confused look on her face. 


"Wait, are you saying, that it shrunk?" 


"Yeah, turns out the fat shrinking drug shrinks more than just fat." He answered. 


"Hahaha only you could fuck something up so fantastically." She laughed. "It's almost impressive." 


"Any chance you want to tell me what you found in your review so I can see if I can grow back my rat?" He asked hopefully. 


"I don't know what caused this, I just know your chemical structure is all over the place. Its very non traditional. You might as well forget about the rat and start over." She said. 


"Ok fine, is there anything else you need from me?" He said dejected. 


"Nope, now I know why I was so confused by your paper, it didn't work at all haha." She said as she left the lab. 


Daves mood sunk even lower as he went back to his work. Throughout the day he often caught himself staring at the rat, hoping it would stop shrinking. 


Not having any luck, he gathered his things and went to leave, he'd have to sneak out again to not be seen. Remembering to grab the rat, he held it in it's cage under his arm and opened the door. He peaked out of it and saw the coast was clear. He quickly dashed across the hall and rounded the corner, only to collide with someone, dropping the rat and falling on his butt. 


"Ugh, what the fuck? Watch where you're going." Came Tiffany's voice. 


Shit, this is the worst case scenario. He quickly stood up and watched as her eyes scanned him, growing wide. 


"Sorry, my bad. Gotta go." He said as he quickly ran off, forgetting the rat. As he ran, he looked behind him and saw Tiffany holding the shrunken rat, looking back and forth between it and his retreating form. 


Dave quickly left the building, got in his car and drove home. 


Sarah was sitting on the couch watching TV when he got home. She turned to look at him as he walked into the room. 


"How'd it go today? Find a way to stop this?" She asked. 


"No, I'm still stuck. I just can't figure out how this happened in the first place." He said frustrated. 


Sarah stood up to comfort him in a hug. She knew she had been tough on him recently and that she should probably try and cheer him up. 


"It's ok babe, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon." She reassured. 


Dave looked up at her as she approached with open arms. It was clear that he had continued to shrink throughout the day, as his face now came up to the top of her chest.


She smothered his face between her boobs with her hug. Unsurprisingly, this did wonders to brighten his mood. 


"Well, I guess this new height isn't so bad." He said, muffled by her tits. 


"Haha yeah, I thought you might enjoy this." She laughed. "How about we see what else you might enjoy?" 


Daves mouth went wide in a smile, and he reached over to pick her up and carry her to the bed like usual. 


He strained himself, but was still unable to get her off the ground. His attempts were met with laughter from his girlfriend. Admitting defeat, he just grabbed her hand and lead her to the bedroom. 


~10 minutes later~ 


Dave rolled off of Sarah, panting heavily. 


"So, *pant* how was that?" He asked. He had really enjoyed himself at this size. Sarah's body was amazing at his regular size, but now there was just so much more for him to enjoy. 


"Um, yeah, that was, different." She said. 


"What does that mean?" He asked, his pride hurt. 


"Well, I've never been with anyone shorter than me, my type is really big guys, like you used to be. This felt...wrong. It's almost like you're a child." She admitted. 


"I'm not a child, Sarah. I'm temporarily shorter. Don't worry, just think of this as some experimental bedroom antics." He said confidently. 


"Well how long is this 'experiment' gonna last? I don't think I could do this again if you get any smaller." She said. 


"Soon, it'll be over soon." He said, not as confident as he hoped. 


"Well, ok then. Goodnight." She said as she rolled over. 


"Good night, I love you." He said to her back. 

 

No response.