- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Monica sighed, and checked her phone. A timer was displayed clearly on the screen, slowly counting down for 30 more seconds. Rolling her eyes, she looked back at the small branch for a bank she had parked across the street from. There weren't many people up this early so they hardly paid any mind to the young, beautiful, snappily-dressed woman watching them.

The phone vibrated.

"Finally." Monica groaned, rolling her eyes. "Ten minutes is such a long time when you're in a rush." A moment later her fingers were flying across the screen before she pointed the device at the bank, and smiled. The air around the bank crackled with electricity as bolts of light arced around the entire thing. Then, following a very satisfying pop, the bank vanished.

"That's three." She said, smiling. A twelve minute timer appeared on the phone, but she didn't need it for a bit anyway. Dropping it into one of her coat's pockets she strolled up onto the now-bare patch of land that the bank had once sat upon.

For the people who had been in and around the building the world drastically changed around them in the blink of an eye. From minding their own business to finding themselves on what appeared to be an almost alien world. The bank they'd just done their business in was still there, but outside of that was empty land that seemed to stretch for miles in every direction. But it was what lie beyond that barren expanse that was so alarming.

They hadn't been transported anywhere! The bank was still where it had always been, it had just been reduced to a minuscule size! Far off into the distance they could see the world around as they had remembered it, only magnified to an incomprehensible scale.

Suddenly finding themselves shrunken was bad enough, but it was the ominous sound of something big approaching that sent many of them spiraling into a panic. They hadn't even the time to fully process what had happened. Now all their heads turned in unison to the sight of a huge, well-dressed woman descending upon them.

Monica was dressed in an exceedingly casual manner considering what she'd just done. Wearing a button-up jacket and pants with heavy boots that left deep impressions into the soft earth with her every step, she looked inconspicuous, yet eye-catching. She trampled through the dirt, looming ever larger over the little people with every step before finally reaching the bank itself.

Shrunken as it was, the entire building didn't stand much taller than Monica's calf. She smiled, and raised her right foot, placing the toe of the boot against the building's roof. The shrinking application she'd developed on her phone was what made this new, lavish lifestyle she'd grown accustomed to possible in the first place. And tiny buildings were so easy to rob it as downright trivial. This was the third she'd hit this morning, and the desire to simply crush the puny structure into debris remained as strong as it had been the first time.

Sighing, she pulled her boot away, knowing there was no money in crushing valuable buildings. Some day she would need to turn her application onto entire neighborhoods so she could have her way with tiny structures guilt-free, but the bank held too much value to dispose of. At least for now.

Bending over, Monica grabbed hold of the suitcase-sized building, and hefted it from the ground. Chunks of the structure crumbled around her fingers as she did so, but it didn't particularly bother her. All she needed to do was collect the little thing. The vaults inside were sturdy, and she was sure that they would survive the trip. Anything else getting lost or destroyed in the process was acceptable collateral.

Turning back to her modest choice of vehicle, an inconspicuous blue hatchback, she heard a quiet, squeaking noise. Turning to look down, she saw as two people who must have been just outside of the bank when it had shrunk were now tiny, and rallying around the heels of her boots. She sneered at the sight of the pair, and raised one of her booted feet high.

With a quick stamp she crushed the lowly little things into mush, and twisted the toe of her boot on what remained. The little red smears were twisted into unrecognizability, before she drew her leg back with a smug grin. A sense of contentment came over the privileged woman, and she resumed her walk back to the car. A quick tap of her keys opened up the trunk, and she placed the third bank inside with the other two. There were some tiny people who had wandered out of the first two buildings while she'd been busy here. Scowling, Monica picked up a terrified-looking woman before closing the trunk and sealing her tiny prisoners in darkness once again.

"I'm not going to tell you again." Monica said, her eyes narrowing into thin slits. "Get back inside, and don't come out." Saying that, she pressed the pads of her fingers together, and popped the squealing little body between her digits. She smiled down at shrill screams in fear as the other people rushed back into their buildings. Satisfied with their compliance, Monica closed the trunk, and dropped the body she'd just popped onto the ground. A quick twist of her boot later and any evidence a person had been there was wiped from the face of the earth.

The car doors were then unlocked, the beautiful young woman stepped inside, and drove off to the next location. The goal was to hit five banks today. Not the most ambitious of goals, but enough to stave off the requirements of her lavish lifestyle for at least a few more weeks. She had no problems with hitting up more if she needed, and drove off as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

The cruise to her next location was uneventful, and shortly after pulling up to the convenience store situated next to her fourth target she felt her phone vibrate. The little things in life pleased her, and perfect timing like that was certainly one of them. It was already beginning to grow uncomfortably warm out, and it wouldn't be long before the roads were much busier with people. She would rush these last two acquisitions so she could retire back to her lavish home life as quickly as possible. Perhaps she could spend the rest of the day lounging around inside of a hot tub, leaving the abducted buildings inside her car. The heat would likely do a number on the people occupying them, and save her the job of having to dissect the tiny structures for people.

A few more swipes and taps of her phone, and the fourth bank vanished from sight. The timer flashed on screen again, counting down from five minutes. Again she walked through the plot of steaming earth, and picked up the small building situated in the center. Tiny screams could be heard from inside of the glass doors as she carried it back to the trunk of her car, and dropped it inside with little care for the damage that would be caused by doing so.

A quick, if slightly boring job. Faster than the first three, but also less thorough. If there was anyone stuck out on that tract of dirt she may have missed them, though they wouldn't be much of a threat to her anyway. Taking a seat back inside of her car she checked her phone, and saw that only two minutes had passed.

"Eh. Fuck it." She said, sitting inside of her car and waiting. Thoughts of hitting the last bank as a drive-by flitted through her mind, and she couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity. Were there a way to do something so quickly she'd have done so in a heartbeat, but she knew exactly what would happen if she tried to take a shortcut like that. Her car wasn't exactly befitting a woman of her status, an intentional decision on her end to better blend in with the less important people around her. An attempt to shrink a bank and pick it up while driving by would undoubtedly end with the entire thing being smashed into debris. Valuable bills, however minuscule, would be kicked up into the wind like particles of dirt. While funny she didn't want to waste any building that could prove potentially useful.

Monica checked her phone again. Two more minutes had passed. Close enough, she thought, turning on the car.

At least, that had been the plan.

Red and blue flashing lights appeared in her rear view mirror. She sighed, and adjusted the mirror to see if she could gleam any more information about the situation. She watched as two officers rushed out of the car that had driven up behind her, and stood behind their doors. Guns were drawn, and the voice of an unseen third one called out to her via megaphone.

"STEP OUT OF THE CAR AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Monica sighed. She was never particularly careful with her handling of her heists. Most people were so self-absorbed they never noticed things that didn't directly affect them, making it comically easy to abduct entire buildings. Still, she knew this happen eventually.

And she had been looking forward to it.

In the back of her mind she always felt like she should be wary of the police, even if she knew there was little chance they could do anything to stop her. While she never wanted to intentionally goad them into confrontation, she knew that there would be nothing better to establish exactly how untouchable she was than completely destroying any attempts law enforcement made at coming for her.

Her phone vibrated.

Monica smiled.

The door of her blue hatchback opened.

An electric crackling sound filled the air.

Monica stepped out of her car. A strip of the parking lot behind her was suddenly laid bare. Not nearly as big as the bank, the phone displayed a timer of only ninety seconds to recharge after this. She smiled as she stepped onto the dirt to greet her would-be attackers. It wasn't long before she saw the two small officers, and the positively minuscule car they had attempted to threaten her with.

"Hello, officers. Do you mind if I ask what I did wrong?" She asked, pretending to pout as she stood high over the trio. She placed her hands on her hips and leaned over, casting them in deep shadow as she loomed impossibly huge overhead. The cops looked up at her in fear before going on the attack, not knowing what else to do.

Monica could only shake her head in disappointment. The tiny cracks of their firearms discharging barely made it to her ears at all, but that didn't bother her. It was more the idea that they could be so stupid. So unbelievably confident in the power their guns gave them that they would think this an effective way of dealing with her. Their tiny bullets left microscopic singe marks on her clothing, but since most of her outfit was black they weren't even noticeable.

"Oh. I see. I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Monica asked, bending over and adjusting her sunglasses. "Then… what do you say we change that?"

Standing back up straight, Monica lifted a booted foot high over the trio. Fresh microscopic bullets pelted the bottom of her boot's sole, but failed to leave even a mark. Her foot's descent wasn't slowed at all, and she pressed the bottom of her boot to the roof of the tiny police car.

Two of the officers broke rank and ran away. They heard the ominous sound of strained, twisting meatal and tinkling of broken glass from the giant woman's weight settling onto their patrol car. The third officer held his ground, deciding to all the giantess's bluff.

He almost immediately regretted that decision.

Monica stepped down. The car crumpled under her immense size in the blink of an eye, and the cop that had continued hiding near was pulverized as well. Various mechanical fluids, twisted bits of metal, glass shards, and scraps of what was once a uniform mixed with the dirt under her boot, creating a small patch of gritty mud.

The other two cops turned tail and ran, having experienced just a sample of Monica's wrath. Unfortunately for them they made the mistake of doing so in the same direction. A couple of seconds later Monica's foot rose high overhead, and stamped onto both of the tiny bodies in the blink of an eye. Their remains mired with each other for a split-second, before Monica's boot dragged backwards to erase them from existence.

"SHE DID IT AGAIN! SOMEONE STOP HER!"

Monica turned her head up. A woman was watching her from across the street. Long, blonde hair framed her face in ringlets as she screamed into a phone. Monica sighed, and pulled her own phone out. Such a small area would probably only take a few seconds to recharge, anyway. She took aim… then heard a siren.

Turning away from the hysterical woman, Monica listened more intently. No… it wasn't just one siren. It was a lot of them. Sighing, she made a mental note to deal with this later, and tapped a few buttons on her phone to bring up the regular camera. A snapshot of the screaming woman was taken, before Monica moved back into her car.

Just another loose thread to deal with later, she thought. For now, the best course of action was to turn tail and escape. Not the most brave, or noble thing to do, but she was only equipped to deal with small groups of people at a time. If a huge number of them came after her suddenly she would undoubtedly cause too big a scene for her to deal with in a succinct manner.

The car's engine was started, and a second later she was speeding off through the city. She ran red lights, passed stop signs, and drove recklessly in order to put more distance between herself and her pursuers. If she could get into a sufficiently remote area she could shrink them all at once, and get away scot-free. Maybe she wouldn't even have to make use of her phone!

It was at this moment that Monica encountered a threat she hadn't considered. She had hoped it was just a trick of the eyes, but there was no denying it now that she was greeted with it directly. She had chosen to do her criminal activities in the morning to allow herself the rest of the day to rest… and it seemed as if her escape had aligned with the rest of the world heading to their daily 9-5's.

The highway that would take her out of town was full of cars. Densely-packed vehicles jammed nearly bumper to bumper that didn't look like they were even moving. Rush hour traffic jams were the worst, and a woman of her standing shouldn't have to deal with this sort of thing! She pressed the gas on her car harder, hoping that a way through the mess would present itself, but as she closed in on only half a mile away from the cars she was beginning to completely lose hope.

Her escape would be over if she wasn't able to do anything about this. She looked behind her and saw that though there was a bit of distance between herself and an entire armada of police, they were still very much in view. There was an obvious solution, but it seemed too drastic even for her!

Taking a deep breath, she pushed the gas pedal down harder. The engine of her vehicle revved up, and began to move faster. She felt like she was able to do all of her thinking best when she was experiencing that rush of danger she got from driving so fast. In less than a minute she would undoubtedly smash into the back of the traffic jam, but she had already figured out how she would be dealing with this. Taking a deep breath, she pulled out her phone again, and rushed through the menus

She was only a few hundred feet away from the cars now. Clenching her teeth, Monica knew that if this didn't work the way she intended, then she would be in some serious trouble. Still, when the alternative was facing down a horde of trigger-happy cops she thought nothing of it.

And so, taking a deep breath, she hit a button on her phone.

The sky all around the highway crackled violently. Huge bolts of electricity arced through the air, producing an incredible light show that would be memorable for many, if not for the immediate effects it had on those in the middle of it.

In the blink of an eye, the traffic jam was cleared up. Monica smiled, leaned forward, and enjoyed the now-luxurious drive on the emptied roads. Her phone buzzed at her incessantly, and a quick glance told her just how risky of a maneuver this had been. A timer had appeared again, but this one was set for a full four hours. Far too long to stay on this chase if it didn't work.

Taking a deep breath, Monica just continued to drive. And as she reached the back of the traffic jams the cops in the distance realized with shock and horror what her true intentions were.

The first car in the back of the pack had come to a complete stop. The people inside had stepped out of their car in surprise as the world around them seemed to radically shift. They had maybe a second to react before the enormous rubber tread of Monica's gigantic tires squashed them into a greasy red stain, along with their puny car.

The bump from the car she'd just run over was hardly noticeable, and Monica smiled. This was all just a game to her, and with miles of shrunken road ahead of her that was only the first of what was sure to be many. She pushed the pedal even harder, weaving through traffic with the express intent of crushing as many tiny, body-filled vehicles as possible.

People who'd stepped out of their cars to investigate the sudden change met a grisly end beneath Monica's quickly-reddening tread. Those who were still inside were flattened just as easily, their puny rides compressed into sheets of metal so thin it would have been difficult to scrape them off of the road. Dozens upon dozens of vehicles filled with hundreds of shrunken people just trying to get to work had their lives ended for nothing more than the joy of an excitable woman behind the wheel.

Monica's hatchback was cruel, and relentless in its massacre. The sturdy vehicle was relentless, turning people to paste far more quickly than Monica's boots could have. She was nearly a mile into the drive, having crushed hundreds of pathetic people already when she turned her head back.

The police had stopped at the edge of where the traffic jam had once started. Her gamble had paid off. They didn't want to continue going through the maze of living speed bumps that Monica took such great joy in flattening. The young woman was having the time of her life, and it wasn't long before she could actually feel the handling in her car go ever so slightly off-kilter. She'd crushed so many people and cars in her path that their remains were beginning to affect her traction.

Not that it bothered her. With no risk of running into another vehicle she felt no reason to slow down, casually sliding around the street with little regard for the countless lives claimed in the process. Her tires were beginning to leave red streaks behind them as she continued. It was the most fun she'd had in some time and it came to an end far, far too quickly.

After only a few miles of this she looked in her rear view mirror again. The mess was so visible now that ominous red tracks followed her for several feet, and she knew it would be time to find a hiding place soon. There would likely be police coming at her from the next town over as it was the only safe way to get to her direction, and she sighed as she turned her vehicle down an old country road to get the tires clean of their grisly remains.

Twenty minutes of driving through twisting, winding roads she pulled over on the side of a road, and just waited. Ten minutes more passed, and she began to laugh. She'd gotten away with it, as far as she was concerned, and pulled back her seat. She kicked her boots up on the dashboard and pulled up her phone again. The timer was still slowly ticking down, far from being usable, but it wasn't what she was looking for anyway. She scrolled past news stories of missing buildings, then a highway massacre, and finally pulled up the photo of the woman who had called the police on her.

Five minutes of searching various record databases later she smiled. Name. Address. Phone Number. Place of employment. Family. Hell, she even found the woman's medical history. There were still a little over three hours left on the timer, but she already knew where she was headed once her phone had recharged. The fifth bank could be saved for another day.