- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin (Amy's brother) happens to be in the same bar Stephanie shrunk Parker.

Linda reflects on her newest patient, Chad.

 

[POV: Kevin]

Kevin Liang saw the email pop up on his phone. The subject title was Academic Probation. It was from his academic advisor at Columbia University. Kevin didn’t open up the email – he knew he fucked up his freshman year. He was spending the night getting drunk at Mulligan’s instead of crying about it.

Kevin wasn’t even 19 yet but he did put together a convincing fake ID using an old driver’s license from his older sister, Amy. As far as anyone was concerned, Kevin turned 22 last March.

Kevin asked the bartender, a cute woman named Holly, for another Jager Bomb.

“Wow, that must be your 4th one”, said Holly, “I would be passed out by now.”

“You’re as tiny as my older sister”, responded Kevin, “at least you probably don’t get the Asian glow like me.”

“I was gonna say – you don’t have a glow yet.”

“I’ve been practicing while in college.”

“Ooh I did too until I dropped out. But I guess a smart Columbia boy like you plans to finish school.”

“How did you know?”

“Umm, your T-shirt.”

Kevin looked down at his blue Columbia t-shirt and laughed, “I think you’re pretty smart yourself.”

“Let me get you that drink.”

Kevin looked around the bar and could have sworn he saw someone he knew – was that Stephanie? Stephanie was Amy’s best friend and unfortunately not single. Even though they went to colleges on opposite sides of the city, Kevin had a little crush on Stephanie. She was as tall as him and had a bubbly personality that could light up any room. What was Stephanie doing here by herself?

Kevin decided he would go say hi to her. He walked up to Stephanie who was looking at her phone and tapped her on the shoulder.

Stephanie turned around.

“Kevvy, what a nice surprise!!”

Stephanie gave Kevin a big hug. Kevin was smart enough to know the hug was just a hug and nothing more – Stephanie was very excitable.

“Yeah, I’m surprised to see you in my turf in the city. Is Roger here too?”

“No”, responded Stephanie with a pout, “his snooty parents took him to Venice without me.”

“Damn. If I were in Roger’s shoes, I would have told my parents to fuck off.”

“I know”, said Stephanie laughing loudly, “from what Amy tells me, your parents would be like – honorable son, you may take your perfect girlfriend with you.”

Amy was overexaggerating, thought Kevin, but at the same time – not really. He knew he was the favorite child.

“So what are you doing in this specific bar?” Kevin knew Stephanie was hiding something.

Stephanie turned around. Subtlety wasn’t her strong suit – she was staring at a young blonde woman who just sat at her barstool.

“What interests you in her”, asked Kevin, “girl-on-girl action – ohhh.”

“You’re so cute when you’re cheesy”, responded Stephanie with a giggle.

Real smooth, thought Kevin. He laughed it off but inside he was punching himself for being lame.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie watched with glee as the blonde sat down on Parker. She even saw the woman wiggle her tight butt which elicited a giggle out of Stephanie – this woman had no idea the torture she was inflicting on Parker. But Parker was planning to do much worse, Stephanie didn’t feel sorry for the little prick.

“What’s so funny”, Kevin asked Stephanie.

“I’m just thinking of girl-on-girl action, I guess.”

Stephanie knew that Kevin liked her in that way. Roger was her one-and-only. But Kevin had become a close friend of hers since he started college, Stephanie just had that pull with the Liangs even though Kevin and Amy were opposites in many ways. She adored them both.

“She does have a nice ass”, said Kevin.

“I know – I wish I could have one that tight.”

“Me too.”

The two of them laughed.

“You could totally be a male model.”

“You can find me on the cover of “Asian Nerds 4 U”.”

“I’ll be on page 5.”

“What? But you are so non-nerd.”

“I’ll put on some glasses and I can totally pull it off – maybe I’ll get even closer to the cover.”

Stephanie couldn’t help herself sometimes. Stephanie loved Roger but she had so much fun being flirty. At least Roger was chill about it.

Stephanie also knew that Kevin was going through some tough times. There were things he told her that probably no one else knew – not even Amy. Stephanie wanted Kevin to be happy and to stay alive. She wondered if she should tell Kevin about it. The shrinking machine was how Stephanie and Roger met. Maybe she could help Kevin find the perfect girl.

“You can do whatever you desire. I still think there’s more than meets the eye why you were staring at her.”

“You and Amy are just too smart! I’m going to show you something but you can’t tell anyone.”

“I know you’ve been keeping my secrets so of course I’ll keep yours.”

Stephanie pulled out the shrinking machine and said, “let me show you. This won’t hurt.”

Kevin looked nervous but he let Stephanie point it at him. She set the settings to 1/60 and watched as Kevin dwindled in size.

Stephanie saw tiny Kevin on the ground looking at her pedicured feet. Stephanie wiggled her toes asking Kevin, “how’s the weather down there?”

“More pleasant than one would expect. Your feet…I don’t have a foot fetish or anything like that but they are magnificent.”

“I’ve always gotten compliments on my feet. You’re the nicest guy I shrunk in a while besides Roger.”

“How is this even possible?”

“Brian invented it and I’ve been using it to put mean people in their place lately!”

“No wonder Brian doesn’t like you. He worries about everything and you give him a lot to worry about.”

“No worries”, said Stephanie with a wink, “I’ll take good care of you, Kevvy.”

Stephanie took a piece of tape sticking Kevin underneath her toes.

“Hold tight!”

[POV: Linda]

Linda Forrester had a busy day at work. She had one patient after another all day with barely any time to rest. Being a therapist wasn’t always an easy job – but only at 29, Linda was proud that she already built such a strong reputation as one of Miami’s best trauma therapists.

Linda was happy to arrive at home. The tall blonde kicked off her heels enjoying the feeling of the carpet underneath her bare soles. She curled her toes into the carpet. It was so relaxing to her.

Linda couldn’t help but think about one of her most interesting patients of the day – a young man named Chad Marston who spoke in odd metaphors. However, Chad seemed more like a frat guy than a poet.

Linda looked over her notes on Chad:

“Chad Marston – age 22
Chad attended NYU for three years until he transferred to University of Miami for his final year. Chad talks extensively about a traumatic experience he had in New York which led to his sudden move. Chad told a wild story about being shrunken to an inch high and being tortured by giant women. Some of the women he brings up took great pleasure in torturing him especially with their feet. Three women he talked about in great detail were Julie (his ex-girlfriend who tortured him with her feet – but I’m sure he did something to earn her wrath, another note – she’s very tall, like me), Stephanie (an Asian girl who seemed to take pleasure in torturing him with her feet), and Xue (Stephanie’s mother who stuck him in a PedEgg). Perhaps, it is a metaphor for the white male being dominated by women with regards to successes, including those of color. In next session, I need to examine the reality of this situation.”


Linda looked down at her bare feet. She wondered what it would be like to have a tiny person at her feet – like the way Chad described. Linda felt awful for thinking that. But it wasn’t like this was real anyway, Chad was hiding some darker trauma with his tall tales. Linda just needed to figure it out.

Linda heard her phone vibrate.

Chad: Hey, thanks for giving me your number. Great talk today. Would you want to meet sometime when we’re not in session 😉

Chad had a type, thought Linda, and she was that type. She was almost as tall as Julie.

Linda: Sorry. I don’t meet with patients outside therapy. I hope you understand.

Chad: It’s alright. I guess we can get to know each other better in therapy.

Linda: I’ll see you in two days.

Chad: 😉

What was up with Chad Marston anyway?

Linda was exhausted and ready to sleep. She got into her pajamas and into bed. She pondered over what Chad could have meant – maybe he just wanted to sleep with her and didn’t need therapy. But Linda wondered what it would be like to have a tiny of her own.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
A lot more to come in the upcoming chapters. 

Will Stephanie help Kevin find love?
Will Linda get a chance to play with tinies?

Let me know what you think in the reviews.