- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Neha and Stacy receive a copy of the shrinking machine and have some fun together.

Nigel Hornblower pays a visit to Stephanie and Roger.

Julie and her family are dealing with a mysterious man named Mr. Kirby.

[POV: Neha]

Neha woke up in the same bed as Stacy. She was amazed by how much changed in less than 24 hours. Neha realized how much she cared for Stacy who was still sound asleep. Neha checked her phone for the time, it was already noon. Shit, they really were up late. At least Neha had nothing to do today.

She would Stacy sleep for a little longer.

There was a knock at the door. Neha saw Stacy begin to stir. Neha ran to the door and saw that there was a package – curious. Neha took the package and opened it. Much to her surprise, there was a shrinking machine inside it.

Neha saw a note:
Stacy and Neha, we hope you enjoy a shrinking machine of your own. We certainly love it 😉 – Amy and Brian

Neha rushed to Stacy showing her the shrinking machine.

Stacy was shocked and asked, “they really did?”

“Yes, they did. And it seems like it’s all for us! Are you ready to play with me?”

Stacy nodded and asked, “where do we begin?”

Neha grinned and said, “I’m ready to explore more of your body!”

“Okay but be careful.”

Neha used the machine to shrink herself down to 1/60 of her size. She saw Stacy at her goddess size. Neha ran to Stacy’s body first approaching her bare feet.

Neha gave one foot what must have been a thousand kisses from toe to heel.

Stacy moaned and said, “keep going, Neha. That feels so good.”

Neha continued her quest to pleasure Stacy. After a few moments, Stacy began to hold Neha’s body with her toes. Stacy thought it would be fun to carry Neha up and down with her foot. And it certainly turned on Neha.

Neha got a good view of Stacy’s slim and sexy body. The two women smiled at each other. Stacy blew Neha a kiss which Neha returned.

“You’re my goddess”, said Neha, “you can do with me whatever you wish.”

“In that case”, responded Stacy with a wink, “I think my solemate has something to do.”

Stacy put her foot down on the bed with Neha underneath.

Neha enjoyed being trapped under Stacy’s foot – the warm yet slightly rough foot flesh was tantalizing to Neha. Neha was ready to worship Stacy.

She heard from above, “you feel amazing under my foot. Maybe you can help give me a nice pedicure.”

“I’d like that”, said Neha.

After ten minutes, Stacy lifted her foot off Neha.

“Neha, I feel tingly somewhere. Maybe you can help me fix it.”

“Take off your panties”, commanded Neha, “I think I know how to fix.”

Stacy took off her panties revealing her pussy showing signs of arousal. Neha then ran to Stacy’s pussy and began engaging her whole body onto the vaginal opening.

Stacy moaned with approval as Neha continued her work.

Life was good, thought Neha, perhaps she could commit to Stacy. No, Neha thought, she would fully commit to Stacy Bennett.

[POV: Roger]

Roger and Stephanie were taking a nap together. Both were exhausted from all the events. Roger could hear some rustling though in the room. Roger jolted up and lightly said in Stephanie’s ear.

“Hey, I think there’s someone here.”

“I don’t hear anything. Another tiny?”

“Most likely. We better check.”

 “Roger, no need to investigate. I shall make my presence known”, said a voice with a British accent.

Roger looked ahead of the bed and saw that there was another tiny on the floor – a red-haired man with a bushy moustache and large nose. Roger also guessed that this man would likely be very tall at normal size.

“Hello there”, said the man, “my name is Nigel Hornblower – Julie’s father.”

“How did you get here”, asked Roger.

“Hornblowers know everything and have near infinite resources. I have heard that Stephanie wishes to leave the vigilante project.”

“That’s right”, said Stephanie, “I quit and you can tell your daughter to lay her hands off my Roger!”

“I think Julie can find a much better man anyway, poppet”, said Nigel, “but I am visiting to say that you exiting the vigilante project is not an option.”

“What the hell are you going to do anyway to me”, asked Stephanie.

“We have records of all of your interactions in the past year, Stephanie. This is the fun of the surveillance. I can present what you have done to make your acts seem very criminal – yes, criminal indeed.”

“Sounds like you Hornblowers are desperate to keep me”, said Stephanie, “what do I get out of it?”

“We need you, Stephanie”, said Nigel, “this is true. You must continue or you will be sorry.”

Roger did feel intimidated by Nigel. Nigel didn’t look like much. But the Hornblowers were one of the wealthiest families in the world. They could destroy anyone who got in their way without a trace.

“So your spoiled brat daughter still wants to work with me and she sent you to seal the deal.”

Nigel twitched. Roger wondered if there was someone else pulling the strings of the Hornblowers.

“You have done wonders bringing social justice to the streets of New York”, said Nigel, “and we don’t think there is anyone better than you.”

“That’s true. I’m pretty amazing! But I am fed up with your family.”

“The project will continue as planned. Or terrible things might happen, do you understand?”

Roger looked up at Stephanie with concern. He had no doubt that the Hornblowers would do whatever it took to get what they want. Stephanie understood this too.

Stephanie sighed and said, “fine, I’ll continue on with the project. But if anything happens to anyone I care about because of you Hornblowers, I quit.”

“Safety is guaranteed. Just do exactly what I say.”

With that, Nigel snuck out.

“Damn”, said Roger, “wow, seriously WTF?”

“Didn’t realize how ruthless Julie and her family are.”

“They own New York. But seeing you badass is totally fun and sexy!”

“True, Roger.”

[POV: Julie]

Julie sighed as she got the message from her father.

Dad: It has been resolved, poppet. Stephanie is still with the project.

Julie: Okay.

Julie knew her dad was anxious when he learned that Stephanie had quit the project. Julie wouldn’t have cared at all but she knew when her dad got that nervous – it meant that something was wrong.

Julie didn’t know all of the details but she heard her dad fret about someone only known as Mr. Kirby. Whoever Mr. Kirby was seemed to have the power to cause serious damage to her family. He must have been the one who insisted Stephanie stayed involved.

Julie’s phone rang. It was her older brother, James.

“Hello, James.”

“Jules. You haven’t alerted ICE yet, have you?”

“I did. After Dad told me to do so.”

“Shit”, mumbled James, “it needs to stop.”

“We talked about this. Maria’s murder of Ronald Drumpf gives us major liability.”

“Of course but Mr. Kirby contacted me personally.”

“Who is this Mr. Kirby you and your dad talk about anyway?”

“Someday you might meet him but you are of low rank.”

Julie rolled her eyes. James loved every instance of lording it over her. But James had a bleeding heart and was against any of the deportations in the first place. Was he lying to her about Mr. Kirby?

“Sophie will destroy us if Maria is still on American soil.”

“Not as bad as Mr. Kirby. He said that he appreciates Maria and believes that the action she took was necessary.”

“Necessary?”

“Stephanie’s life was in danger. Someone needed to stop him.”

How much did Mr. Kirby know?

“Do you honestly think that Mr. Kirby will do worse to us than Sophie? Or are you just sad that people are getting deported?”

“My personal beliefs are irrelevant here”, said James, “tell your ICE contact that a mistake was made. Mr. Kirby plans to get the word out that we caused Maria and her family to be deported. That will take a hit to our image even if our father disagrees – but once I tell him that Mr. Kirby insisted. Our dad will follow.”

“Fine fine”, said Julie, “I’ll stop it.”

“Thank you.”

With that, James hung up.

Julie sent a quick text.

Julie: Abort the deportation. An honest mistake was made. Maria Alvarez and her family belong in the US.
Jimmy [ICE]: Ok

Julie needed to make sure Stephanie was truly on board.

Julie: Hi Stephanie, I heard from your father you changed your mind.
Stephanie: Yes, I did. I’m still mad at you though.
Julie: Roger chose you.

Julie would play the long game. Stephanie would mess up horribly again, it was just her nature. Roger would be hers after that.

Stephanie: Any missions for me?

Julie got an alert of a man groping a woman on the Upper East Side.

Julie: Yes. E 75th Street and 2nd Avenue. A naughty man needs punishment.

Stephanie: Roger and I are on it 😉

Chapter End Notes:

That's a wrap for Nail Salon 2. Let me know what you think in the reviews!

My next two stories are in the works.

Nail Salon Megaverse: This story will be sort of outside the canon but it's about some of the ladies growing to true giantess sizes and having fun with the world around them. Working on this story next. Will be a fun but relatively quick read. 

Nail Salon 3: This will take place about a year after Nail Salon 2. Honestly, I'm excited about where this story will go. This final chapter alludes to some plot points which will be a part of Nail Salon 3.