- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The party comes to a close at the nail salon.

 

[POV: Maria]

Maria still couldn’t believe what she did. Perhaps it was a little rash on her part, but she felt she needed to save Stephanie from that psycho bigot.

Maria looked at the sole of her foot. She felt certain that none of Ronald’s remains were on her foot anymore but she could still feel them.

Veronica looked at Maria with concern.

“I think you did the right thing”, said Veronica, “you were being a good Samaritan. Ronald was mad serious about killing Stephanie.”

“What if the weapon was a fake?”

“Ronald didn’t seem to think so. And he certainly wanted us to think that peoples’ lives were in danger. If you get in any trouble, I promise you that my father knows some competent defense attorneys who will make sure you’re okay. You have a solid defense and any of us could vouch to that.”

Maria doubted that Sophie would try to bring this to court. Maria had a feeling that Sophie had one thing on her mind – expulsion from America.

“Thanks Veronica, I appreciate it. I have no regrets.”

“Neither do I. He was going to kill Stephanie.”

Xue approached them.

“I don’t want this tiny”, said Xue holding a tiny Alicia, “you take her back.”

“What happened”, asked Maria.

“Nothing”, said Xue, “I think it best that Sophie by herself now. Then I can finish training.”

Maria chuckled. Sophie couldn’t be trained especially after Ronald’s death.

“Sophie in mourning right now”, said Xue, “I tell her that you need to save Stephanie but Sophie said she has connection.”

“Like who”, said Veronica, “Sophie has been isolated for the world for the year. Who does she know?”

“Sophie wouldn’t tell me. I’ll protect you, Maria. Sophie need to understand.”

“Thank you, Xue. I appreciate that”, said Maria, “but Veronica and I don’t want Alicia back either.”

“Then grow me back, you imbeciles”, shouted Alicia.

“I don’t think you’re ready for that”, responded Maria.

“Or what? Are you going to kill me like you killed Ronald Drumpf? He’s a success story. Once people find out he’s dead – your goose is cooked.”

Maria definitely couldn’t let Alicia be grown back now. This bitch was the “connection”. Maria knew it.

“I have an idea of where Alicia can go”, said Veronica.

“Do tell, my lovely tiny.”

“Why don’t we take her to a mutual friend of ours? Our sexy hunk friend?”

“Oh, Topher. I do like that idea a lot! We’ll take Alicia to Topher tomorrow.”

“Who the fuck is Topher”, asked Alicia.

“A mutual friend. He’s got a very large penis. You might like him.”

“Not as an inch high!”

Veronica punched Alicia and said, “you should have thought of that before torturing me!”

Alicia groaned.

Maria and Veronica said goodbye to the remaining guests and headed home.

Maria was worried though about what Sophie would do. Sophie had good reason to be so mad, thought Maria, after all – Maria killed Sophie’s father. For what happens, time would tell.

 

[POV: Amy]

To say that tonight was crazy was an understatement to Amy. It brought her chills that Ronald was dead even though she knew that was the only way he could be stopped.

It was getting late though. Amy and Brian were both tired and had to head back to Cambridge.

Amy would say goodbye to Stephanie of course first. She ran over to Stephanie giving her a big hug.

“I hope you’re doing ok, Stephanie.”

“I am fine – still a little shaken about everything but I’ll bounce back.”

“Brian and I have to go back, long train ride.”

“Oh c’mon, Aims! It’s too late. You and Brian can sleep over my place.”

“Umm, let me ask Brian.”

Stephanie laughed.

Amy approached her tiny boyfriend.

“Hey Brian, you know it’s pretty late.”

“Yeah. So we need to run for the 1:30 AM train to Boston like now.”

“Stephanie offered to let us sleep over for the night.”

“I guess I can give up on sleep.”

“I’ll make it worth your while, I promise”, said Amy putting Brian on top of her foot while wiggling her toes, “I know how to keep you happy for the night. And something I forgot to tell you.”

“What did you ‘forget’ to tell me?”

“I kind of made an order. One of the copies have been sent to Stacy and Neha.”

“How did you even…”

“I know you so well, Brian. I figured it out. But I saw those two had a thing going and maybe if we kept their um.. you know.. going that Neha would be less likely to go after you.”

“Amy, you know I would never leave you for anyone. My loyalty is with you. But I know it still bothers you that Neha does shamelessly flirt with me – so yeah, I support that. Just ask next time please.”

Brian kissed Amy’s foot.

“So does that mean we sleep over Stephanie’s?”

“Yes, we can sleep over. But we are on a train back by noon at the latest.”

“Deal!”

Amy picked up Brian and went to Stephanie.

“Brian and I will sleep over.”

“Excellent! So happy to have my best friend over. Roger and I are looking forward to having you over.”

“And oh, one more thing I should bring up.”

“What’s that?”

“I wanted to apologize for taking Sophie away from you in the footbath. Your mom instructed me to ensure Sophie stays safe.”

Amy saw Brian roll his eyes.

“It’s ok, Amy. I was never mad at you about that. I knew my mom told you to keep Sophie safe. You’re so goody-goody and obedient that you would do whatever is asked of you. In all seriousness though, I do think Sophie needs a little tough love, so maybe it was good you intervened.”

“I do feel bad about it. And after I rescued Sophie, she started saying racist things about you.”

“Sounds like Sophie needs some punishment.”

Amy wondered if she would regret bringing that up.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was feeling better already. She knew that her true friends would always be by her side. Most of the party already left. Now it was only her, Roger, Amy and Brian.

“I think we can continue the party back at my place”, said Stephanie, “I wanna finish this party on a high note. Two girlfriends and their tiny boyfriends.”

Amy giggled and said, “oh yeah. If my little Brian is up to more action.”

“Depends”, responded Brian with a yawn.

“We do need to catch a noon train though. Brian has some important projects.”

“Anything as exciting as the shrinking machine”, asked Stephanie.

“I’m certainly not telling you anything”, responded Brian dryly.

“Hmmm I might know ways to get it out of you.”

Brian chuckled and shook his head.

“I don’t know about all of you”, said Roger, “but I’m ready to get out of here and relax.”

“Agreed”, said Stephanie, “but oh my, this nail salon is a little messy. I’m surprised that my mom left with the place looking like this.”

Stephanie checked her phone though which had the following text.

Mom: My sweet angel. You help me clean tomorrow at 10 am, ok?

“Oh”, said Stephanie, “looks like I’ll have to be up early tomorrow to clean. Maybe we should get ready for bed.”

“I have an idea”, said Roger, “why don’t we sleep in the breakrooms here?”

“Oh, I like that idea”, said Amy, “Brian, you ready for some cuddling?”

“I think I can handle that.”

The two of them rushed into a breakroom.

Stephanie looked at Roger with a smile and said, “I think it’s time for us to enjoy ourselves.”

They went to the other breakroom.

Stephanie loved Roger, no matter what size he was.

“So what do you wanna do?”

“Don’t you have to wake up early to help your mom clean?”

“I’m still up for a quickie.”

Roger grinned and said, “take off your skirt and panties.”

Stephanie was excited already and obliged. She showed her clean-shaven pussy to Roger. The inch-tall Roger rushed to her pussy and began lightly caressing it. Stephanie could feel pleasure throughout her whole body and said, “whatever you’re doing, Roger. Don’t stop it.”

Roger then lightly parted the vaginal lips and began sticking his arms inside. He was really hitting all the right places and then… ohhhh… Roger hit the correct spot.

Stephanie was tempted to finger herself but let Roger do his work. Stephanie curled her toes onto the sofa as her body was in ecstasy. This was reaching the point of no return. Stephanie’s incredible orgasm wettened the sofa and she could see Roger relaxing in it like it was nothing.

“Woah”, said Stephanie, “you really know how to make a girl happy. I think you’re a keeper.”

“Glad to hear it.”

“If you’re up for it, I know where to keep you for the night.”

Stephanie placed Roger right by her feet as the two of them went to sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

 

Hoping to have this story completed by 7/4, two chapters left!