- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ronald enacts his plan of revenge. Who can stop him?

[POV: Don]

Don only felt rage as he watched his father do this insane charade.

“Don, you will regret it if you don’t end things with Alex. I promise you!”

“I’ll fight you if I have to.”

“A lily fag like you is going to beat the likes of me? Yeah right.”

Says the overweight aging man, thought Don, he could knock his father out easily if needed.

“Now”, said Ronald, “on to #3. Maria.” Ronald walked over to Maria and kicked her leg.

“She’s in the middle of shittiness. Certainly not the worst. She has stuck me some disgusting places before though. My plan for Maria is not death. I called ICE. Her parents will be sent back to Guatemala immediately. Unfortunately, couldn’t do the same to Maria since she was “born in the US”.”

“Fuck you”, shrieked Veronica as she lunged herself at Ronald knocking him to the ground.

“I said I couldn’t deport Maria”, said Ronald brushing himself off.

“Taking her parents away is awful and you would have deported Maria if you could!”

Don noticed that Maria was beginning to move slightly. She was lightly wiggling her toes. Whatever his father did would wear off soon.

“Now, I am on to #2”, said Ronald, “a really tough decision here. Two horrible bitches. I am almost tempted to say it’s a tie. But a slight lead for Xue.”

Ronald walked over to Xue’s body and said, “I gave Xue and her daughter stronger anesthetics meaning they’ll be down longer. I have a sentence for Xue and her crimes and it is death!!”

Ronald pulled out a gun and said, “I know most of you think I’m obnoxious but I’m not stupid. I have a gun right here which has the ability to destroy all internal organs. I just need to shoot it at Xue and Stephanie and they will be dead.”

Roger charged at Ronald.

“Are you sure you want me to put this gun in your heart instead? It will kill you faster.”

Roger backed off.

“Nobody can stop me. I am taking care of those two now.”

“Daddy! Wait!!”

“What’s the matter, princess?”

“I c-c-c-can’t let you kill Xue.”

“And why not?”

“Since my mother died”, said Sophie crying, “Xue has been the closet I have to a mother figure. Please spare Xue. This wasn’t her fault. She’s simply the product of her daughter’s actions.”

“Bah! Alright, I will spare Xue. It will just give me a better chance at killing Stephanie.”

“Yeah, go for it, Daddy! Destroy Stephanie!”

Don remembered so well why he hated that side of his family. Spoiled, entitled narcissists.
Don watched as his father marched over to Stephanie.

“Nobody can stop me now”, said Ronald, “say goodbye, you fucking bitch!”

 “Hoping my calculations are right, some of them will be out of their paralysis any moment”, said Brian.

Don could only cross his fingers with hope.

Good thing his father miscalculated, Xue was the first one to open her eyes.

[POV: Ronald]

Ronald went through a year of hell. He was fortunate to have connections in many places though. He found an old pal of his who knew how to make tiny weapons. And then he put a call into ICE about Maria and her family. And Ronald did all of this at only an inch high! He wondered how powerful he could be when he was finally restored to normal size.

Ronald looked around and saw that no one was inching their way to fight him. This was good. All of them were too scared to face him or secretly pleased that he was getting rid of Stephanie – the cause of all of their problems.

“What happen”, said a loud voice.

Shit, one of the bitches was already waking up. Ronald growled when he saw it was Xue. Xue couldn’t get up yet but she was clearly able to speak and move her head.

“Shut up, you hag”, said Ronald, “you’re lucky that I’m not killing you too. My daughter saved your life.”

Xue saw what Ronald was doing and cried out, “don’t kill my daughter – please don’t kill her. I sorry for my punishment of you.”

“It’s too late.” Ronald noticed Stephanie didn’t stir yet. She got the stronger stuff. Ronald’s anxiety grew when he saw Amy and Maria beginning to open their eyes too. He needed to kill Stephanie now.

“Sophie”, said Xue, “if you care – please stop your father.”

“What can I do? I already pleaded with him to save you. Doing the same with Stephanie would just get you in trouble.”

“I feel body move. I ok.”

“Oh boy”, laughed Ronald, “even if my daughter didn’t want me to kill Stephanie – I would still kill her anyway!”

Ronald looked at his target. He watched the Ching-Chong trapped in her own body. She could hear everything he said but there was nothing she could do.

Ronald was pushed onto the ground. He saw the face of his son, Don.

“I’m not going to let you kill anyone”, snarled Don.

“Maybe I should kill your boyfriend instead”, said Ronald, “or perhaps get rid of you instead.”

Don threw a punch at Ronald causing him to fall to the ground and losing the gun. The gun!?!?

That was a hard fall. Ronald swore he dislocated his shoulder. He tried to get up and make his way towards the gun. He saw it by Sophie.

“Sophie, my princess”, said Ronald, “please get the gun for me. Together, we can destroy Stephanie and make the world ours again! What, you have doubts because that old hag begged you to not let Stephanie die. She really has weakened you. C’mon now. Give me the gun. I only need one arm to kill Stephanie.”

Sophie sighed and began to reach for the gun.

Things were going his way.

However, Ronald saw a shadow over him. Maria, the illegal.

“I won’t let you kill Stephanie!”

Maria’s foot slammed down on Ronald ending him.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was terrified. She couldn’t do anything but listen as Ronald threatened to kill her. And it seemed Ronald had a real plan unlike Sophie and those needles.

But then she heard Maria’s voice and knew it was all over. Stephanie just hoped she would be free herself soon.

It felt like an eternity but Stephanie finally broke free from her prison. She opened her eyes and saw the crowd surrounding her.

She saw Roger crying. Roger ran over to Stephanie and began hugging her hand.

“I’m so happy you’re ok”, said Roger, “you were out much longer than the others – even Alex.”

“I’m happy you’re all ok too. I could hear everything! Where’s Ronald? He deserves an ass-whooping.”

“There was only way he could be stopped”, said Roger, “Maria squashed him.”

“And now I’m going to make sure Maria gets deported too just like her parents”, said Sophie with anger, “my daddy’s death will be avenged!”

Stephanie was still in shock. She caused all of this with her tiny playtime. Now, someone was dead – a horrible man but it was her fault.

Stephanie could see that Maria was cleaning her foot almost obsessively trying to get rid of Ronald’s body.

“In a few moments”, said Roger, “you’ll probably have full mobility again.”

“I think it’s time to grow everyone back and end the party”, said Stephanie, “this is all my fault. I think tiny playtime is over forever.” Stephanie began to cry.

The others, except Sophie and Alicia, looked at Stephanie with sympathy.

“No need to end tiny playtime”, said Xue, “Ronald very bad man. He reason your father died.”

“Wait, what? Really? You never told me about that.”

“Construction project where your father die was for Ronald’s high-rise. He no care for workers and conditions very unsafe. I try to fight but no win.”

Stephanie couldn’t believe it. She never knew but she knew why her mother hid that from her. But the knowledge wouldn’t have brought him back anyway.

“I think I’m done sanctioning tiny playtime”, repeated Stephanie, “y’all can do what you want in your free time. But this is too much for me.”

“None of this is your fault”, said Roger, “you’re the best woman in the whole world. Sophie’s father was just a psycho.”

“And consider revenge on what he do to our family”, added Xue.

“But still, I almost died because of everything that happened. I need time to process everything.”

“Alright if I join you”, asked Roger.

“Yes, once I get my mobility back.”

It took another 15 minutes but Stephanie could move again. She bounced back up which led some people around her to clap.

“We’re all here for you”, said Amy, “whatever you need.”

“Thanks Amy. This night really took the turn for the worst, huh? I’m really sorry you all had to experience it. I hope no one hates me.”

“Everyone love you, sweet child”, said Xue smiling.

Stephanie took Roger and they went to a breakroom.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think in the reviews!! And yes, Ronald is dead.