- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Roger has doubts about his relationship with Stephanie. He has a chat with Kevin and Julie.

Neha is punished for trying to steal Amy's boyfriend.

Alicia tortures Veronica more - but the truth is, Alicia can't win for long. 

[POV: Roger]

Roger was frustrated. He knew that Stephanie didn’t mean to almost drown him – but Stephanie’s carelessness did almost get him killed. And now Roger was in a breakroom with the two people who would do anything to see him break up with Stephanie – Julie and Kevin.

Kevin and Roger were both on Julie’s palm which was a landscape.

“I still can’t get over what happened”, said Roger, “I love Stephanie but I can’t believe I almost died tonight.”

“Being an inch tall”, said Julie, “is always filled with danger. I know that Stephanie can be rather childish at times. She doesn’t always think about the consequences of her actions.”

“I think that Stephanie does think about them more than you might expect”, said Kevin, “it’s just that she gets very excited about doing certain things and just goes with it.”

“Let’s be real here”, said Roger, “you two aren’t a real couple.”

Kevin and Julie both laughed.

“How perceptive of you”, said Julie lightly poking Roger’s body with her finger.

“I just don’t know how much longer I can handle Stephanie”, said Roger. He knew he was going to regret saying that. There was an undeniable chemistry between him and Julie. Chad decided he wanted Julie so he let Chad have her.

“You might be better off with a girlfriend who is a little more mature”, said Julie.

Like you, thought Roger.

“I dunno. I am getting tired of the craziness and just want a little stability occasionally. I love the giantess/tiny dynamic but Stephanie takes things to their extreme.”

“Some people thrive on that”, said Kevin, “I get bored really easily.”

“Stephanie certainly isn’t boring. But ahhhh, I don’t think I can live life like this anymore. I might actually do it – pull the plug on it.”

Roger knew what he said made Julie and Kevin happy.

“I shouldn’t have said anything”, said Roger, “both of your motives aren’t exactly hard to figure out. Well, I don’t know, Stephanie sometimes is out until 5 in the morning hanging out with Kevin.”

“She isn’t interested in a guy like me”, said Kevin, “we’re just friends.”

“You two have this freaky emotional connection I never had with her. Amy notices it too. I’m just a beta apparently.”

“C’mon now”, said Julie, “you’re not a beta male. Easygoing, yes. Wanting to keep the peace, absolutely. But you’re a strong man to me.”

Julie then brought Roger down to her feet which were larger than Stephanie’s. Her toes were painted purple.

“Remember our time together – the one you and Stephanie initiated.”

Roger did find Julie’s feet attractive.

“Go on”, said Julie, “you can caress them.”

Roger put one of his hands on Julie’s big toe. He then began to rub the toe with both of his hands.

“That feels so good, Roger! Do whatever your heart desires with me.”

Roger needed to decide soon. Did he still like Julie? Roger let Chad have her but those two weren’t an item anymore!

[POV: Neha]

Neha was watching the drama unfold. She saw Roger go to the breakroom with two others. Neha wanted to find out if Roger was as beta as she thought. That was kind of fucked up. She was out of the footbath and in Stacy’s hands.

“Jeez”, said Neha, “promise to never do that to me in a footbath.”

“I would never let you dunk your head in that nasty water!”

“So sweet of you.”

“Hey everyone”, said Stephanie, “I am soooo sorry about that. But I’m starting to sober up and am ready for some fun again. If anyone dares to join!”

“Of course”, said Amy, “but maybe we want to tone down the activities a little bit.”

“We might have to, Aims. It is my birthday but I don’t want to be a monster.”

Too fucking late, thought Neha.

“So Amy”, said Stephanie, “you told me that Neha girl was trying to steal Brian away from you.”

“Ummm yes”, said Amy turning red.

Neha knew Amy was especially timid around large crowds and there were enough at this party.

“Why don’t you show off your power as a strong lady to Neha over there? Let her know who is boss!”

“Oh”, said Amy looking down at her feet, “I don’t know if I can.”

Neha laughed and said, “oh boy, you really put your foot down on me last night. What’s the difference?”

Amy turned red. She was the same shy girl she always was.

“I have an idea”, said Stephanie with a grin, “I know Amy that it’s too many people. So why don’t I do the punishment for you?”

Amy quickly nodded.

Shit, thought Neha. That crazy bitch wasn’t shy.

“Hey everybody”, shouted Stephanie, “who wants to watch me play with Neha? She tried to steal Amy’s boyfriend!”

Most of the crowd gathered to watch. Neha noticed that Brian was ignoring it all at his laptop. Probably trying to save Veronica.

Stephanie grabbed Neha from Stacy and put her on the floor.

“Little Neha”, said Stephanie, “looks like someone has to deal with you and that person is me!”

Neha tried to run but Stephanie’s foot was too large and fast.

With a pound, Stephanie put her foot on Neha.

Neha could feel Stephanie’s foot flesh everywhere. It was awful. Neha noticed Stephanie put on a lot more pressure than Amy did making it painful. Neha could feel her body being pushed and pulled. This was a nightmare.

Neha could hear Stephanie say, “you are making my foot very happy, little one.”

Fucking bitch, thought Neha.

What must have lasted another ten minutes been excruciating. Neha could swear she was sticking to Stephanie’s sole. Stephanie lifted her foot and yes Neha was stuck. Neha screamed as Stephanie showed her sole to the captive audience.

“I think little Neha learned that she can’t steal my friend’s boyfriend!”

Neha couldn’t believe the ridiculousness of all of this. Perhaps she would steal Roger just to get her revenge.

[POV: Alicia]

This was the best day of Alicia’s life. She had her own tiny person and she planned to make Veronica hers forever.

Alicia enjoyed having Veronica squirm underneath her sole. It must have been so humiliating for Veronica to be under her foot. Alicia didn’t really care about Veronica’s feelings though. The one thing Alicia knew for sure was that having a tiny made her damn horny.

“Little Veronica, you are going to learn to worship me. Because I am going to tell you something – Maria doesn’t know where I live. I have already written that bitch off. Now you must accept the fact that you are mine.”

Alicia could hear Veronica’s tiny cries. Veronica thrashed as much as she could under Alicia’s foot.

Alicia began to finger her pussy for the 4th time in the day. She would never need to work for anything ever again. Veronica was a trust fund girl. Alicia would eventually break Veronica in full. Alicia would take control of Veronica’s trust fund and become rich. What could go wrong?

Alicia began to moan loudly letting Veronica know how much she was enjoying this.

After a few minutes, Alicia decided to take her foot off Veronica. She wanted the little bug girl to know who the true goddess was.

Alicia picked up Veronica who was shivering and terrified.

Alicia smiled at Veronica and said, “you better get used to being my little pet forever and ever. There is much we need to talk about.”

“Maria will never give up on me”, said Veronica, “you’re a fool for thinking this will end well for you.”

“I don’t doubt Maria will try”, responded Alicia, “but she has no clue where I am. And besides, once you help me tap in your trust fund – we’ll be somewhere far away.”

“And why would I help you with that, puta.”

“Because if you don’t do exactly what I say – I will crush you under my foot and all you’ll be is a red splotch.”

“Oh, I doubt you want to give up little me”, responded Veronica, “I spent all day listening to your shameless arousal.”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll get bored of you.”

“Maria will figure out where I am. She’s smart and resourceful. And once she does, you’re in for a world of pain.”

“What? Are you two going to shrink me down?”

“Maybe. Or perhaps the fun is over for you. I’d turn you into the police. Besides if I’m not back with Maria in a few days, I’ll be front page news. My father is a Fortune 500 CEO. And Maria knows you kidnapped me. Do you really think this will end well for you?”

“Oh I got my own connections. And if you’re right, let’s make the best of these days.”

Alicia wouldn’t show Veronica that she was worried. But for now, Alicia put Veronica inside her pussy. This was too damn addicting. Alicia would dominate this rich girl one way or another.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!