- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie and Roger prepare for Stephanie's birthday party.

Xue makes Sophie go to Stephanie's birthday party.

[POV: Roger]

Roger got a sensual shower from Stephanie and then put on some tiny clothes.

“We should go to the nail salon now”, said Stephanie, “my party is going to be the best thanks to you!!”

“What is the plan with me?”

“Just your presence will be enough to make my party the best, now get between my toes, cutie!”

Roger ran over to Stephanie’s flip-flop. The rhinestone crystals were really a nice touch to the shoe. He climbed onto the flip-flop and then Stephanie put her foot right on top of it. Roger was comfortably between Stephanie’s big toe and the strap holding the flip-flop together.

Stephanie took the walk to the nail salon. Roger was holding on to Stephanie’s toe. After a year, he was an expert and had no fear of falling off. Even though Stephanie could be a little too risk-taking sometimes. On occasion, Roger did fear that Stephanie didn’t have a real sense of the danger she put him in – but this time wasn’t one of those times.

When Stephanie got to the nail salon, Roger noticed it was completely empty. Since Xue decided to close the salon today, Roger supposed that it would be this way while they prepped the party.

Stephanie removed Roger from between her toes and placed him in her palm.

“So what would you like to do for my birthday party”, said Stephanie with a smile.

“It will be nice just to see everyone again and chill”, responded Roger, “but I know you want something a little wilder.”

“Just a tinge. This is going to be the largest mixed-size gathering ever! So I want this to be special.”

“Damn”, said Roger, “how many people are you inviting?”

“Umm..I forgot but I think at least 15 will show up tonight.”

“Just be careful”, said Roger nervously, “I know things can get crazy sometimes.”

“You can trust me to not bring harm onto others!”

Not intentionally, thought Roger, but he didn’t want Stephanie to fee like he was insulting her intelligence – especially when he was only an inch tall.

“Let’s make this the best party ever!”

“I know we’re on the same team, tee hee!”

Stephanie ran into the closet and pulled out a Twister board.

Roger was surprised to see that in the nail salon – what use would it have?

“I know what you’re thinking”, said Stephanie, “but I totally wanted to play Twister on my birthday – so I brought this a while ago! It will be great. You guys get to be on the board while we girls play the game.”

Roger felt a little bit of anxiety. What if a bunch of their bodies landed on Roger or someone else? He didn’t want to sound like Brian though.

“You have great ideas, Stephanie”, said Roger blowing a kiss.

“Aww, so do you! Especially you coming home early!! I’m so excited. Including tinies, there will be at least 12 of us! Possibly 14, if Maria ever answers her phone.”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie opened her eyes. She felt like she got a good sleep. Something was different besides her daddy disappearing. She spent a lot of the night panicking over her daddy but she woke up well-rested. She must have slept for a while.

Sophie could hear soft and fat footsteps – must have been Xue. Xue looked down at Sophie and smiled.

“Good afternoon, Sophie”, said Xue, “I hope you sleep well.”

“Surprisingly, I did. You closed the nail salon today?”

“Yes I did. My daughter wants silly party at nail salon tonight. So I told her she could prepare.”

“Huh? You’re really giving up a day of income over that.”

“I love my daughter and just want her to be happy.”

Sophie shrugged. Stephanie was the worst to her.

“I understand”, said Sophie, “but umm, was wondering if I could just stay at the house tonight. Not really feeling like a party.”

“Oh you don’t want to celebrate Stephanie’s special day?”

“You know our history.”

“I do”, said Xue with a laugh, “but don’t worry. I protect you from Stephanie. Don’t know how late I will be out and don’t want to leave you all alone.”

 “Stephanie hates me”, said Sophie, “I might not be alive by the time the night is over.”

“Xue will make sure you’re safe. I no let anything happen to you, sweet child.”

“You would defy her to save me?”

“I am boss – even Stephanie’s boss. She listen to me.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“You can stay by my feet whole time”, said Xue, “better than under Stephanie’s.”

“I live in a messed-up world when I say that is the best-case scenario if I go to this party.”

“You would make Xue proud if you go to party.”

“I guess there’ll be some other people who don’t treat me like shit too. Besides other tinies, I guess Amy is nice.”

“See – look on bright side! Now we go to party together tonight! You help me pick right shoes.”

Xue picked up Sophie and brought her to the shoe closet. Over the past year, Xue bought a couple pairs of sandals.

Sophie watched as Xue tried each pair of sandals. Sophie could never forget how big of a part Xue’s feet have been in her life.

Xue put on a pair of silver strappy low-heeled sandals which complemented her feet nicely.

“I think your feet look really pretty in those shoes”, said Sophie with a smile.

Xue wiggled her red-painted toes and said, “I agree with bug girl. My feet very sexy in these shoes.”

“You’re going to steal Roger away from Stephanie”, responded Sophie with a laugh.

“Daughter would not be happy with that. She might shrink me and put me inside PedEgg.”

“I’ll protect you from the PedEgg!”

“Sadly, I think you and I would just both go in there.”

“I remember what you did with Roger that one day.”

“I only tease. I prefer man my own age anyway. But partytime tonight!”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so excited for her party! She got a text from Amy.

Amy: Hey Stephanie! My new friend, Stacy, wanted to come to the party too. I hope that’s alright.

Stephanie: Of course!! The more the merrier :D Did you tell her about tinies?

Amy: Yes, I did! Also living next door to Stacy and her roommate, Neha. Neha was trying to steal Brian away from me, so I dealt with her 😉

Stephanie: Wow, my sweet little Amy is really blossoming! So proud of you. Are tiny Neha and Brian coming?

Amy: Stacy is bringing Neha with her for sure. I’m really hoping Brian goes but he’s being all “I have too much work”.”

Stephanie: Assuming you’re shrinking him down and bringing him along.

Amy: I know how to get what I want from Brian when I need something xD

Stephanie: That’s my sexy Amy working up her strengths. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Amy: Same here <3

Stephanie was having Roger clean up the floor of the salon. At his size, he could more easily find dirt. Stephanie wanted this nail salon to be spotless.

“I have to say”, said Roger, “I’m digging the way you think. It’s a nice touch that we’re going back to where it all began.”

“I know, right! And with your sexy girlfriend!!”

As Roger was cleaning, Stephanie couldn’t help herself. She took off one of her shoes and put her foot on top of Roger.

“Hoping I’m not getting in the way of getting the place all cleaned up.”

Stephanie lifted her foot up slightly.

“Maybe you can clean and I can just be under your foot”, said Roger.

“You’re a wise guy, aren’t you? But not a bad idea. I need our party to start on time. So I’ll take you up on your offer.”

Stephanie lifted Roger with her toes and put him and her foot back in the flip-flop. She then rushed to get a piece of tape placing Roger underneath her sole.

“Now you can just enjoy my sexiest attribute and enjoy as I get things ready for the party”, said Stephanie smiling at Roger.

Stephanie continued to clean every inch of the floor and tables. She wondered how her apartment would look if she put the same focus as she did on the nail salon. Stephanie needed this night to be perfect. She felt tiny Roger underneath her sole – well he was already helping make the afternoon perfect at least.

After about an hour, Stephanie finished making the nail salon spotless. She saw another text from Amy.

Amy: I told Brian that he might not see my feet for a few weeks if he doesn’t go – it worked. We’re taking a train into Penn Station now!

Stephanie: Sometimes I think you’re more manipulative than me, good job 😉 Can’t wait to see you all! Roger is comfy underfoot now as I clean.

Amy: This is going to be your best birthday ever!!

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!