- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Amy have some fun. Amy also tells Brian more about her problems with Neha.

Maria wakes up to her worst nightmare... 

[POV: Brian]

Brian had to admit that he was in awe of his goddess girlfriend. Most of the time, she was meek. But she showed total dominance over Neha.

“You know that I have no interest in Neha, right”, said Brian.

“I do. But I still worry at times that she’ll take you away from me”, responded Amy.

“Definitely not! Because I have you to protect me.”

Amy smiled and began to stroke Brian’s body with a finger.

She then said, “if you’re up to it, you can show both of my feet some love.”

It was no secret how attracted Brian was to Amy’s feet.

Amy sat on the floor with her soles facing inward. Brian didn’t waste any time and rushed over to her delectable soles.

Brian began to worship Amy’s feet making sure to get every millimeter of the sensitive flesh. The stimulus made Amy moan.

“I love you so much, Brian”, said Amy as she closed her soles around Brian’s body. Brian was completely smothered by Amy’s feet. He continued to kiss and rub the sole of her right foot. Since the two of them started dating, Amy made sure that her feet were perfect for Brian. And they were, soft and sexy!

“That feels soooooo good”, said Amy from above, “I’m always impressed by your technique.”

That was all Brian needed to stay motivated. He could feel his arousal but he didn’t want to start going without Amy’s permission.

“I never get tired of how much you love my feet”, said Amy, “feel free to do anything you want to make them and you happy. That will make me happy!”

That was Brian’s green light. He still was wearing jeans and underwear but he began rubbing his body on Amy’s soft, pleasant and ‘petite’ sole.

Brian thrusted onto Amy’s sole but then she pulled her feet away from Brian.

Amy looked down at Brian and said, “take off your pants and undies. I think you’ll enjoy it more.”

Brian didn’t refuse her request. He was then sandwiched again between Amy’s feet.

Brian began making love to Amy’s foot as he rubbed his cock on her perfect sole and kissed it without abandon. Brian thought about what Amy did with Neha – for some reason, that turned him on even more even though he loved Amy’s sweet disposition. Perhaps the fact that it was so unlike her made it sexier.

“I love you so much, Brian”, said Amy, “you make me and my feet so happy!”

Brian was ready to orgasm all over her foot. He used willpower to hold it in for another minute. He didn’t want this to end. But it became too much and Brian came on Amy’s expansive sole.

Amy was an expert at knowing when Brian was finished and instantly moved her foot away from Brian.

“How did I do”, asked Amy.

“Perfect as always, sweetheart”, said Brian kissing her foot.

“I am curious about something. What’s up with you and Neha?”

[POV: Amy]

Amy wasn’t surprised by Brian’s question. She hoped her incidents with Neha back in high school would have been gone forever. However, fate has a funny way of making things work out.

“I suppose you deserve to know but I don’t have to worry about losing you to Neha, right? She’s smarter than me and already sees herself as a goddess.”

“You sell yourself too short, babe. And you are my only goddess. You only need to tell me if you’re comfortable doing so.”

“No. I do want to explain everything. You are my first boyfriend but not my first crush.”

Brian nodded.

“There was a guy I knew since elementary school named Josh. We were also next-door neighbors. Josh and I were best friends. He was one of the only people who understood me. I was even more shy back then. We flirted a little bit on and off in high school and even went on a pseudo-date or two. But Neha decided she wanted Josh for herself. She took the forward approach of asking Josh to prom. He said yes. Neha knew that Josh and I were close. But she was always snotty towards me in high school, her family is rich and she loved bragging about that. I always felt like Neha went after Josh as a slight against me. I know that sounds crazy but they broke up after two months and Neha seemed happiest just rubbing it in my face that she was dating Josh. Was a really bad situation. Josh then decided he liked me better but honestly I just couldn’t after the whole thing with Neha. So that’s kind of why we don’t get along. We blame each other for not having Josh.”

“So sorry to hear that, Amy. I could gather that Neha is a go-getter.”

“That’s putting it lightly.”

“What happened with Josh?”

“Oh, he met a girl freshman year at Berkeley. And they’ve been steady since.”

“I’m just glad I met you”, said Brian with a chuckle. He kissed Amy’s toes.

Amy loved how sweet her sometimes-tiny boyfriend was.

She then wiggled her toes teasing Brian.

“I wish I could keep you between my toes forever. That’s where you belong!”

“And I would be happy to stay there.”

Amy heard her phone vibrate. She was curious so she had to walk away from Brian and check.

Stephanie: Hey Amy, change of plans! Roger’s coming home early – could you and Brian be at New York tomorrow night for my birthday bash? Still at the Nail Salon!

Amy: I’ll have to check with Brian but I’ll definitely be there 😊

Stephanie: Ok 😉 can’t wait to see you!!

Amy walked back to Brian.

“Hey Brian, Stephanie moved her birthday bash to tomorrow night. Roger is returning early. Will you join me?”


“Fine”, said Brian with a sigh, “the things I do with you.”

“Thank you”, cheered Amy blowing Brian a kiss.

Things were always interesting when Stephanie Zhao was involved.

[POV: Maria]

Maria was exhausted after her rendezvous with Veronica and Alicia. She didn’t even bother to cuddle with Alicia and fell asleep right away.

Maria opened her eyes. It still looked dark outside. Maria was about to fall asleep again but she moved her arms forward and noticed that the other side of the bed felt empty. Maybe Alicia just got out of bed to use the bathroom. Maria was too tired to think much of it and fell asleep again.

Maria opened her eyes again and saw that the clock showed 3:00 AM. It was still too early.

Maria stretched her arms again and noticed no one was in bed again. That was odd. Wait a minute?

With that, Maria instantly jumped out of bed. The bathroom door was wide open and Alicia was nowhere to be found. Hmm, perhaps Alicia decided to sneak off without saying goodbye to Maria or Veronica. Maria became worried. What if? Oh shit…

Maria ran to the countertop with the tissues on it and noticed that Veronica was no longer there. Maria screamed. She rushed through the condo trying to find her tiny Veronica. What the hell? Shit, that bitch fucking didn’t.

Maria saw a tiny cell phone plugged into a tiny charger. There was no way that Veronica would be able to contact Maria. This was terrible. Maria was ready to break down and cry. Bitch Alicia actually did this – she took Veronica away for herself. Maria had Alicia’s number but she had no idea where Alicia lived.

Maria would get Veronica back one way or another. She was distraught but knew that Alicia would pay dearly for her mistakes once Maria found her.

Maria made one last effort to see if Veronica might have just been misplaced somewhere. At least, stupid Alicia bitch didn’t take the shrinking machine. Maria would shrink Alicia down to microscopic size when she was done with her. First, Maria needed to find Alicia and Veronica.

Maria knew someone super smart who might be able to help her track Alicia.

Maria: Hey Brian, sorry to bother you so early. But major emergency!

After 5 minutes, no response. Shit, he must be playing tiny games with his girlfriend.

She sent Amy a text.

Maria: Tell Brian to contact me. Need help with some technical.
Amy: Ok

After a few more minutes.

Brian: What’s the emergency?

Maria: Please don’t tell anyone – but Veronica is missing :(  I think I know who took her. Going to give you a number. Can you track the phone?

Brian: Might take me a few hours but what’s the number. I really hope Veronica is ok.

Maria: Me too. Bitch is Alicia Steele. Her # is 718-342-5343.

Brian: I’ll let you know as soon as I can track her location.

Maria: Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Maria sighed. She saw a text from Stephanie.

Stephanie: Hey, can you make it to my party tomorrow night?
Maria: Maybe. I’ll keep you posted.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!