- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alicia, Maria, and Veronica have a threesome. 

Neha and Stacy are going to hang out with Brian and Amy. 

Amy-2 is enjoying having a tiny douchebag underneath her foot. 

[POV: Maria]

Maria was excited to watch Veronica play around on Alicia’s breast. Alicia already had large breasts but they were a goldmine of boobies to tiny Veronica. Maria was feeling horny. She had an idea.

“Oh, I think I’ve been a bystander for too damn long!”

Maria took her tongue and began to lick the breast Veronica was on. Maria was careful not to scoop up her tiny girlfriend with her tongue but she figured the benefits would outweigh the costs in this case.

Alicia and Veronica both moaned with satisfaction. Maria playfully placed her tongue on Veronica’s body. Veronica kisses Maria’s tongue.

Maria then whispered, “you might want to step a little away from the nipple, my pet.”

Veronica began to climb up Alicia’s mountain-sized breast.

Maria winked and then began to suck Alicia’s nipple. She heard Alicia moan, “more, more, more!”

Maria nibbled on the nipple next which drove Alicia to further arousal. She was pleased to continue her pursuit of pleasure.

“Get the other one, the other one, she needs you too”, said Alicia who was now panting.

Maria obliged and began to suck and nibble on the other nipple. Maria loved how hard it felt. She and her girlfriend were doing a great job in pleasing this goddess.

After another three minutes, Maria finished her work and said, “Alicia, now I think it’s time for the tiny girl to see your feet.”

“Sounds sexy”, responded Alicia with a grin.

Alicia took off the straps of her high-heeled sandals and revealed her bare feet. These were truly feet from a goddess, Maria thought.

“Veronica, are you ready to see Alicia’s feet?”

Veronica jumped up with joy showing her approval.

Maria picked Veronica off Alicia’s breast and put her at Alicia’s bare feet as the toes wiggled.

Alicia then grabbed the tiny Veronica with her toes. The long and slender toes began to rub themselves on Veronica’s body. Veronica responded to the stimulus by kissing each of the toes.

“Ooh, you’re right, Maria. Tiny people do feel great on my feet!”

“They know the right way to excite and stimulate the nerves on your feet”, said Maria with excitement, “now if you don’t mind, time for a little footsie!”

Maria brought her foot down by Alicia’s foot. Maria saw Veronica lick her lips with anticipation. Maria put her foot on top of Alicia’s foot feeling the tiny Veronica move around underneath her sole.

“This never gets old for me”, said Maria as she shamelessly began fingering herself – rubbing her vaginal lips slowly teasing the clit.

Alicia noticed as she began to put one of her hands under her panties. An experience out of this world! Maria could feel Veronica’s tiny lips kiss her sole. Maria loved the rush of power she felt. Alicia was clearly into it too. Maria and Alicia moved closer together and began to engage in a tongue-to-tongue kiss. Maria’s body tingled with excitement. And the best part was that the night was young!

[POV: Stacy]

Stacy was surprised by the spontaneous invitation from Amy to come over for dinner. Neha was invited as well. Stacy wasn’t surprised that her roommate was gushing over Brian, Amy’s boyfriend. Neha seemed to always want what she could not have.

“You know”, said Neha, “Amy and I went to high school together. I’m honestly surprised that Brian is dating her. She was sooooooo shy when I knew her.”

“I met Amy today”, responded Stacy with a shrug, “she’s soft-spoken but could hold a nice conversation with me.”

“I guess she got a little more conversational during college.”

“I think Amy is really nice. She was willingly doing her boyfriend’s laundry because he was too busy with work.”

“Show off”, grumbled Neha.

What’s your deal? Did you two have some run-in at high school?”

“Nothing personal. I barely know who Amy is.”

“I won’t have any part of whatever you’re scheming, Neha.”

“Oh, I got things handled myself.”

Stacy knew full well. She was a lesbian who definitely found her roommate attractive. Stacy never fully shared her feelings but she and Neha would flirtatiously fool around when they got buzzed.

“The way you’re looking at my body right now, Stace”, said Neha, “I saw Brian look at me like that.”

“You’re a babe. I haven’t met Brian yet but I have the feeling he’s devoted.”

“Guys change all the time. My high school sweetheart suddenly decided he was attracted to some stuttering shy girl but he was too shy to do anything. But it certainly hurt my relationship with Josh!”

Stacy knew there was something deeper going on here.

“Did this shy girl and Josh ever hook up?”

“Oh no. Neither knew how to make the first move! But because of shy girl, Josh and I broke up before he went to college at Berkeley.”

“I’m sorry, Neha. But sounds like this wasn’t shy girl’s fault. Please don’t do anything stupid.”

“Doesn’t change the fact that Brian will be mine.”

Neha, thought Stacy, she was so smart yet talked herself into contradictions.

“Let’s go. We don’t want to be late.”

Stacy and Neha walked over next door.

Stacy knocked on the door. Amy opened the door. She had the cutest smile.

“Hey Stacy, glad you could make it!” Stacy and Amy hugged. Stacy noticed that Amy and Neha didn’t acknowledge each other. Something bad happened in high school.

“Glad I could make it too. Happy that seems like we have such cool neighbors.”

“Same on my end. I can tell that you’re really nice, Stacy. I’ll let Brian know you’re here.”

Amy went off into a room which looked like an office.

Stacy looked at Neha. Neha shrugged showing total indifference.

“Damn. Some shit definitely happened between you and Amy, I know it.”

“Don’t care. Once I’m dating the smartest man in the world, all will be right.”

Amy returned with Brian. Brian shook hands with both Stacy and Neha.

“Good seeing you again, Brian“, said Neha smiling.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was turned on by watching Amy-2 put her pretty yet unpainted and sweaty foot on the douche’s body.

Stephanie took Kevin off her foot so he could watch as well.

“Damn”, said Kevin, “this is really hot to watch. I could hear the stuff that prick was saying.”

“Yeah, he deserves whatever shit happens to him.”

“Honestly, I might like her more than Julie.”

Stephanie giggled. But she was optimistic that Kevin and Julie would work out better than he expected. Stephanie saw Julie do almost the same things to Chad.

They watched as Amy-2 began pinching the douche with her toes.

“Wow, Stephanie”, said Amy-2 with a smile, “you’re right. This guy feels amazing on my feet. It’s like he’s completely rejuvenating it.”

“You can keep him if you like. My advice would be to let him under the bottom of your foot too.”

Amy-2 then rolled the douche underneath her sole. Stephanie could only imagine how bad the foot must have been just finishing a workout. Stephanie would never dream in a million years to subject any tiny she liked to her own foot after a workout – especially Roger and Kevin.

“I can feel him absorbing the sweat off my foot. Perhaps I’ll need to take him with me whenever I go to the gym which is six days a week.”

Stephanie saw a text pop up on her phone: “NO – this man is Alfred Tennyson. Yes, he is a jerk but his father is the CEO of Tennyson Equities. She CANNOT keep him.”

Julie knew how to take the fun out of everything. Perhaps her best match was Brian.

Stephanie texted back. “Fine. But he already knows what we did.”

Julie: Let him know that he will be safe from shrinking if he doesn’t tell anyone.
Stephanie: Ok

Stephanie was miffed. Julie was too much of a coward to care about real social justice. She just cared about her family’s stupid reputation.

“Oh”, said Stephanie awkwardly, “my boss told me that you can’t keep him.”

“That’s alright”, said Amy-2, “one night of this jerk under my foot is all I need.”

“I want you to meet my friend, Kevin.”

Amy-2 smiled down at Kevin and said, “nice to meet you, enjoying the show?”

Kevin turned red but then said, “yeah, good to see you deal with that jerk. We Asians need to stand together against that kind of hate.”

“I like Kevin”, said Amy-2, “can I keep him?”

“He’s not a pet. I’m growing him back to normal size tonight.”

“Aww”, said Amy-2 with a playful pout, “Kevin, you seem nice. My number is 646-234-5678 if you wanna go out. Now, I have a racist jerk to squish.”

Amy-2 continued torturing Alfred under her foot.

Stephanie and Kevin supposed a few more hours wouldn’t damage the Hornblower reputation.

Stephanie also wondered if Amy-2 would be a good girlfriend for Kevin. But she guessed Amy-2 was at least 25 and much too old for Kevin.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you think in the reviews - a lot more to come!!