- Text Size +

Back at her vehicle, she put me down on the roof while she threw her skating boots in the back. Then she picked me up again and asked me if I wanted to take a walk and maybe get something to drink.

“Okay, that sounds cool…as long as it’s a hot drink,” I insisted.

“Oh yeah, definitely! I hope you don’t mind staying wrapped up like this a little longer. I just feel like we should play it safe, you know?”

“Huh? Oh no, I’m fine like this, really. Your scarf is really warm and it makes for a good disguise, just like you said. You’re gonna have to carry me around anyway. I’m too small to keep up with you.”

She cradled me in her arms, looking down at me possessively.

“My cute little boyfriend…you’re just too small to do lots of things now, aren’t you? But I think there’s still a lot of things you and I can do together…if you’re up for it.”

“I’m up for anything, just say the word. You can do with me whatever you want…my giant girlfriend!”

We both laughed at how bizarre our situation was – and the even more bizarre fact that we both seemed to be enjoying it. She hugged me tightly against her huge chest as we headed off into the park. With my face pressed into her jacket, I couldn’t see much of what was going on around me, but at least I was well-hidden from any passers-by. I wasn’t here to sightsee in any case, but to be with Kara. She bought a cup of hot chocolate at a small café and found a bench for us to sit on. After checking to make sure no-one else was in the vicinity, she set me down on her lap and unwrapped the top half of my body. After taking a sip from the Styrofoam cup, she handed it to me. It was almost too heavy for me to hold, but I just about managed it. She giggled at me struggling with such an extremely simple task as drinking from a cup.

“Are you sure you don’t want any help?” she asked.

“No thanks, I’m okay,” I replied, handing her the cup after I managed to drink from it with great difficulty. “This is my second-to-last day of being sixteen inches tall, so I gotta make the most of it, right?”

We both laughed, then Kara asked me how small I was gonna become net week.

“I have no idea,” I admitted. “Maybe six inches, or maybe even less. My mom’s being very mysterious about everything. I don’t even know if I am gonna be shrunk down even smaller. Maybe my mom has decided it isn’t worth it, or that it’s too dangerous for me. I’m still up for it though – as long as you are too, of course.”

“Yeah, of course I am! You’re already beyond adorable at this size, so bring it on! Give me the teensiest tiniest boyfriend ever! Oh God, I am gonna look so huge to you next week.”

“But you’ll look even more gorgeous too, I promise.”

“Okay, okay, that’s enough of that. You’re really into the giant girlfriend thing, I get it. Come on, have another sip of chocolate, then we’ll head back.”

“Back home, or just back to the car?” I asked as she helped me to handle the huge cup.

She didn’t answer me, but just gave me a little wink. We finished our drink, then she wrapped me up in her scarf again. Once we were back in her car, instead of just driving off, she sat me down on the steering wheel in front of her and began to unwrap me. I felt a thrill of anticipation run through me. Kara was the first girl I had ever been this close to, and now here I was, sixteen inches tall and at the mercy of her desires. She threw her scarf on the back seat and held me up in front of her. Her hands were wrapped around my waist, holding me up with ease, and I placed my own miniature hands on top of hers. She smiled at me delightfully.

“Aren’t you just the sweetest little thing?” she said, and I knew she didn’t need an answer to that question. “You know, there’s really no need to head home, I think. We’ve got quite enough privacy in here. Don’t you agree?”

I looked around. It was really getting dark outside, with the only light coming from some streetlamps at the edge of the parking lot. There were almost no other cars around. It had also begun to snow quite a bit, so there weren’t that many people around either. I looked back at Kara and was stunned to see her staring at me with obvious desire. She put me down on her upper leg and, without saying a word, lifted my arms and removed my shirt. I could’ve tried to resist, but she did it so quickly that I barely had time to react. I would probably not have had the strength to resist her in any case. She loomed over me, beautiful and powerful and in control, and I felt myself both attracted to her and a little bit frightened. Maybe I was being silly, but I couldn’t help it. I was nervous, afraid that this – my first time alone with a girl, a girl I was crazy about and who was clearly just as attracted to me – would somehow end in disappointment. I had no idea how far she was willing to go tonight, and I was scared that she might want to go too far, or that she might be disappointed by me in my present state, that I would be unable to do what she wanted me to do. She picked me up again and took hold of the bottom of my pants, meaning to pull them down and expose me completely. But she must have seen how frightened I looked and stopped. Instead, she sat me down on her arm and drew me up close to her. I hugged my body against hers, suddenly feeling a lot safer, as well as feeling a bit ashamed that I had been afraid of her.

“I’m so sorry, Ben,” Kara whispered, pressing her hand against my back. “I just assumed you were ready, you know? That you wanted to do it, I mean, and…shit, I’m really sorry! I should’ve asked you first.”

“That…that’s okay,” I mumbled awkwardly. “I don’t know what happened, I…I guess I just…”

I sighed loudly, wondering how to explain it to her. She was so beautiful, so stunning, and being this close to her certainly made me feel aroused. But I was also concerned by how small I was compared to her, how powerless I felt. I knew she wouldn’t hurt me, I knew it, but I couldn’t help the way I felt either. She had also begun undressing me so suddenly that I was taken completely by surprise. But, luckily for me, Kara was more than just a beautiful face: she was also a sweet, loving and understanding person. She kept on hugging me in a warm embrace, occasionally bending down and giving me a kiss on the forehead. It was a perfect feeling for me. Her scent, her warmth and her essence were all around me. We might not have been making love, but for me this felt just as good…for now, at least. Once I was restored to my normal size, I knew I wouldn’t hesitate to take our relationship further.

After we both sat there for what felt like forever, she put me down in her lap again. She handed me my shirt back, which was great, since I hadn’t realized how cold it was while she was hugging me. She also turned on the car’s heater, which made it even more cosy. As she continued to caress me with her hands, I told her about my sudden concerns and why I no longer felt like going all the way with her tonight. I tried to be as honest as possible and hoped she wouldn’t think I was a coward or that I was being unreasonable. Even though she tried to hide it, I could see that she was disappointed. She must’ve been looking forward to this all day.

“I’m really, really sorry,” I told her. “I know you think I’m being pathetic, but it’s just…okay, look, let’s just forget this happened, okay? I’m being stupid, that’s all. You go ahead and start again, and we’ll…”

“No…no…you were right,” she interrupted. “Ben, you don’t need to feel ashamed, okay? And you don’t need to apologize to me either. I’m a pretty good reader of people’s feelings – most of the time, anyway – and I can tell you really like me. I really like you too, and not just for your looks, or because I’ve got some kind of weird, possibly messed-up thing for tiny guys…okay, maybe I do, but that’s not the point! You’re a really sweet, really awesome guy, and I don’t want you to think I only care about making out with you, or about sex. I mean, yes, I do care about those things, and yes, once you’re back to normal we can talk about that, but if you just want to take things easy for now, then that’s fine by me.”

“God, Kara, that’s really…I mean, I don’t know what to say…uh, thanks, I guess?”

“How about ‘I love you?’” That’s always something girls like to hear.”

I looked up at her lovely smiling face, and I knew I was in love. She was everything I wanted.

“I love you, Kara.”

“And I love you, Ben, my little sweetie,” She hugged me again, then held me up to her face and kissed me on the mouth. Her huge, soft lips covered most of my face, but I didn’t care. It was amazing. I never wanted it to end.

During the drive back home, I sat on Kara’s lap, since I could easily fit under the same seatbelt she wore. She told me about her previous relationships – she had briefly dated two other guys before me, but I’d already known that – and about why they didn’t work out. To be honest, I wasn’t that keen to hear about things that were, as far as I was concerned, over and done with. But she felt she needed to sort things out, to make sure there were no secrets between us. And I got to sit right against her and look up at her – my gorgeous giantess girlfriend.

Once we were back home, she took me and placed me on top of her shoulder. It was big enough for me to sit on comfortably and her long hair was perfect to hold on to for stability. My house’s front door was unlocked, but inside it seemed pretty quiet. Emily must’ve gone to bed already, but I guessed that my mom was still awake since I saw light coming from underneath her bedroom door. Kara took me up to my own room and put me down on my bed. Then she sat down on the floor next to me and rested her head and arms on the bed in front of me. I crept up to her on hands and knees and embraced her face, then planted a tiny kiss on her lips. She burst into a fit of giggles, but then she kissed me back.

“I wish you could stay like this a little longer,” she said. “You’re the perfect size to cuddle, you know? Like a little teddy bear – I mean, a handsome, good-looking, very attractive teddy bear.”

We both began to laugh. I pulled at some strands of her hair to pay her back for that remark, but then she playfully shoved me down and onto my back, with her hand on my chest. She was way too strong to fight against, but I tried anyway, if only to see her laugh. I could tell she loved being so much stronger than me and the feeling of being dominant over me.

“I’d best get going,” she said, giving me one last kiss before getting up. “We don’t want your mom to walk in on us, do we?”

“Oh, I don’t think she’d mind,” I answered. “Mom’s pretty cool about all of this, I think. She also really seems to like you, so that’s good. You know, I haven’t met your parents yet. Maybe we should…”

“Yeah, let’s wait until you’re six feet tall again, okay? My mom would freak out if she saw what you look like now. In fact, I haven’t even told them about you yet. But let’s worry about all of that some other day, hmm? You just enjoy your weekend, and I’ll catch you again next week, okay?”

“Okay, yeah. Well…uh…bye for now, Kara. Drive safely and everything…and remember, I love you.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m not gonna forget that anytime soon! Goodbye, Ben. See you soon!”

She turned off the room’s light and shut the door behind her. I then heard her walk down the hall and knock on my mom’s door, presumably to tell her that I was back and that she was leaving. I was feeling pretty sleepy at that point, so I crawled into bed. I had a fleeting thought that maybe I should call Kara back and ask her to stay, to spend the night with me. But she’d already gone, and I was tired, and I knew there would be plenty of time for that sort of thing in the future. First, I had to complete this experiment of ours. My first week as a shrunken man had went pretty well, I thought, and I was ready to go even smaller.