- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commission for rayer3 on DeviantArt

-----

“Nice of Viridi to invite us over for lunch, eh, Lady Palutena?” Pit said as he and Palutena strolled into the palace of Viridi, the young goddess of nature.

“Technically, she only invited me. You're here as my retainer, not as a guest,” the white-robed goddess corrected him.

“Wait, really? Then is it really okay for me to be coming here?”

“Oh, I'm sure Viridi won't mind. Just try to be on your best behavior. I don't want you getting kicked out halfway through out visit.”

“You can count on me, Lady Palutena!” Pit said.

Viridi's was teeming with life, both animal and vegetable, with nothing artificial in sight. The palace itself was made largely of weathered stone and living trees whose branches were tightly interwoven to make solid walls and ceilings, their roots snaking along the floor.

Once they entered, the young goddess appeared to them. She was short and childlike in appearance, wearing a dress adorned with vines and flowers, her hair hanging down almost to her ankles. “Ah, Lady Palutena. And... Pit,” she said.

“Hi, Viridi!” Pit said, waving at her.

“Ugh, did you really have to bring him along?”

“Why not?” Palutena said. “I think he deserves to join us for lunch. After all, he did defeat Hades for us; remember?”

“Fine, whatever. I guess he can join us. Now, follow me; our lunch is ready.” Viridi turned and started walking down a hallway lit by the glow of fireflies, her guests trailing close behind.

They all arrived shortly at the dining room, sitting at a big table while some plant creatures came in carrying their food, which was largely vegetable in nature. They all ate happily, Pit in particular emptying three whole plates.

“I hope you enjoyed the food,” Viridi said. “Now, if you're ready, Palutena, let's get down to business.” She and the other goddess launched into a discussion about the topic that had prompted her invitation in the first place; negotiating a peace treaty between both of their forces.

Pit sat listening attentively at first, trying to understand what the two deities were discussing, but after a wile, he grew bored of all the political talk. “Lady Palutena, are we almost done here?” he complained.

“Not now, Pit, this is important business we're discussing,” his goddess replied.

“Yeah, so shut it!” Viridi chimed in.

“But this is so boring! How can you stand to talk about this stuff for so long?”

“What are you talking about? It's barely been five minutes. Look, if you can't keep quiet then leave. Why don't you go play in the garden while you wait for us to be done here?”

“Okay, okay,” he said, getting up and leaving to look for Viridi's gardens, finally finding them after wandering the palace for a while. The nature goddess's garden was like a living work of art, with plants of every shape and color lending their beauty to it. It looked like the perfect place for an afternoon nap.

Yawning, Pit jumped into a nearby hammock, stretching lazily as it rocked from side to side, lulling him to sleep.

He awoke much later, feeling refreshed and itching for a snack. He thought about going back to the dining room and asking for something to eat, but if the two goddesses weren't done negotiating yet, they'd probably chew him up good for intruding on them. As his stomach growled, his eyes happened to fall upon a yellow fruit hanging high up a nearby tree. Excited, he climbed the trunk and picked the fruit, scarfing it down in mere seconds before dropping back to the ground. As he was patting his belly in satisfaction, he felt something start to change around him—the whole garden seemed to be growing bigger and bigger. He watched in awe as everything doubled in size over and over again, until he was reduced to the size of a speck of dust, even the fallen leaves and blades of grass on the ground looming high above him.

“Uh, Lady Palutena? Sorry to bother you but I'm in a bit of a situation here.” He called out in prayer, hoping his goddess wouldn't be too busy to listen to him.

“What did you do now?” Palutena's voice said from inside his head, the goddess speaking telepathically to him.

“I didn't really do anything. I climbed a tree to eat a tasty-looking fruit and when I got back down I started shrinking.”

“Oh, Pit. Didn't I ever tell you not to eat fruits from strange trees?” Palutena sighed.

“Maybe? Like I said, I'm really sorry to be bothering you, but do you think you can help grow me back to normal?”

“Not a chance. As far as I'm concerned, you deserve to be stuck at that size for a while; maybe that will teach you not to be so reckless.”

“But... what if I someone comes and steps on me while I'm this size?”

“I'm sure you'd survive that just fine. Still, you're probably right that it's best to get you somewhere a bit safer,” Palutena mused. “Alright, I'm going to grant you the power of flight so you get back to us. Remember that you only have five minutes, so don't waste any time! Anyway, I'm busy right now so I can't keep talking with you. I'll check in on you from time to time, but please don't call for me again unless it's a life-or-death situation.”

“Will do, Lady Palutena! Thanks for your help!” the angel said as he rose into the air, his wings shining with the goddess's divine gift. He flew through the hallways, making his way back to the dining room as quickly as he could, which at his size was no faster than the speed of a gnat. He made it there right on time, but before he could land the table, the gift of flight ran out and he fell tumbling through the air, finally landing with a thump on some unknown surface.

“Man, that hurt!” The angel said as he picked himself up, rubbing the back of his head. “Whoa! What is this place?” To either side of him rose a pair of massive, pinkish “walls”, so big he couldn't make out their tops from where he stood. These walls rested on a floor that was made of neither wood nor stone nor dirt, nor any other material he knew floors to be made of. Somewhere far above could be heard the reverberating voices of the two goddesses discussing the terms of their peace.

As he was trying to figure out where he was, one of the two “walls” moved, rising dozens of feet into the air before crashing back down, the impact making a shockwave that almost knocked him off his feet. “I should get out of here. Whatever those things are, if they can move like that, they might crush me at any moment.” The only solution that occurred to him was to get on top of them.

Pit walked up to what looked like the smaller one of the two objects and began climbing it. Thankfully its surface was fairly uneven, with a lot of ridges and other bumps that made for good footholds. It was also strangely warm, and had a slight smell to it. As he was climbing it, he looked up and saw a big glob of water rolling towards him, threatening to wash him away. With no time to get out of its path, he simply held on as tightly as he could as the water passed over him. “Gross! It's all salty,” he said, spitting out the liquid that had gotten into his mouth. The taste was familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

“Well now. When I granted you the gift of flight to get back to us, I never expected you to use it to end up there, of all places,” he heard his goddess say in his head.

“Lady Palutena! Your gift ran out before I could make it onto the table. I fell and ended up here, wherever this is,”  Pit explained.

“You mean to tell me you really don't know where you are?”

“No. Why? Am I somewhere I shouldn't be?”

“I wouldn't say that, necessarily. It's more that... Well, you'll figure it out soon enough. Just keep on climbing, my little angel; you're close to the top. Viridi and I are almost done, so it won't be much longer before I can get you out of there. See you soon,” Palutena said, once more disappearing from his mind.

Pit continued his climb, resolved to figure out where he was, yet also feeling a uneasy over it due to what Palutena had said. As he neared the top, he found himself on a different surface from the one he'd been climbing on, one that was harder and not as warm.

From the top, Pit was finally able to figure out his location: he was on of one of Viridi's toes. The nature goddess's foot was like a huge alien landscape. Other toes could be seen to either side of the one he stood on, her toenails like a series of neighboring plateaus. The rest of her foot sloped upwards hundreds of feet into the air from his perspective, until it reached the massive pillar that was her leg. Off in the distance he could make out another matching foot, and even further away, a different pair of feet, which he recognized as Lady Palutena's from the sandals they rested on.

“Oh man! I hope Viridi doesn't get mad when she finds out I've been on her foot this whole time. She's bad enough when she gets mad normally,” Pit though to himself. “Maybe I should get off of here before I'm found. That way she'll never know I was here.” Before he could do that, however, he overheard the two goddesses above saying something.

“I'm glad we could come to an agreement about all this,” Palutena said.

“Same here. That took way longer than I thought it would. I hope that angel of yours has been behaving yourself in the meantime. I wouldn't put it past him to have accidentally messed up my garden.”

“Well, as to that... Pit hasn't done anything to your garden, as far as I'm aware, but he does seem to have gotten himself into a bit of trouble.”

“I knew it! That idiot is always getting into trouble. Well, what did he do this time?”

“I don't have the full story yet—you can ask him yourself if you want. He should be on top of your left middle toe.”

“Huh?” Viridi lifted her foot up onto the chair, making Pit roll down to the edge of her toenail. As he was lying there, her saw her face come into view, her eyes looking all over for him. He raised a hand and nervously gave her a little wave, and he saw her eyes widen as they locked onto him. Then her hand came down and her fingers closed around him, picking him up and moving carrying him up to her face at tremendous speeds.

“Wow, you're so puny. I think you might be even smaller than a flea,” the young goddess's voice boomed around Pit. “Let me guess; you found the shrinkfruit in my garden and you had to help yourself to it, right? Man, I knew you were dumb, but not that dumb. I bet you want my help getting back to normal now, right? Well, too bad. Even if I wanted to help, there's nothing that can be done to reverse the effect. You're stuck like that until it wears off a week from now. It's a shame it's not permanent, though; I think that size suits you perfectly. And what were you doing down there? Crawling around on my toe? Actually... Do you mind if I give your angel a punishment for messing with my plants?” she asked Palutena.

Pit gave his goddess a pleading look. “I don't see why not,” Palutena said, looking very amused at Pit's situation, “as long as you give him back to me unharmed.”

“Alright then, bug, time for your punishment,” Viridi said as she slipped off her shoes and put her dainty feet up on the table. She flicked Pit off her finger, his tiny form landing perfectly between two of her toes. “Since you like being my toe mite so much, why don't you make yourself useful and give me a foot rub while you're down there,” she said, her enormous toes wiggling around him.

He glanced back at Palutena, but the green-haired goddess only gave him a playful grin. It looked like she meant to leave him to his fate.

“Okay, Pit; you can do this,” the angel said to himself. “It's just a giant foot. You've dealt with giant things before.”

“Less talk and more action, mite!” Viridi barked at him, her toes scrunching around him, squeezing all the air out of him.

“Okay, okay, I'm going!” Pit said, falling to his knees to rub Viridi's foot.

“That's more like it! It's about time you learned your proper place at the foot of us gods,” Viridi said, her giant toes stretching in satisfaction above Pit, making the ground move so he had to cling to her skin so he wouldn't be thrown off. At his size, even the slightest twitch of her toes produced what felt like a massive earthquake.

He rubbed her foot as best as he could, even though he was pretty sure she couldn't feel him—she hadn't felt him when he was climbing her toe earlier, after all. In fact, she probably only knew whether he was doing what she said because of her divine sight. Still, the last thing he wanted to do was give her an excuse to get upset at him.

The goddess of nature,, was having a lot of fun from having Pit crawling around on her toe like nothing more than a flea. The angel had been an annoyance to her for a long time now, being the one responsible for thwarting her attacks against the humans, and it felt great to have him reduced to such a pitiful state, so small she could probably crush him by squeezing him between her toes hard enough. She reveled at the power she held over him, watching him struggle to hang on to her foot as she idly rocked it side to side.

As for Palutena, she too was enjoying watching Pit's struggles, and was already itching to get him back from Viridi, longing to hold him between her own toes.

Pit spent half an hour rubbing between each of Viridi's toes, the only somewhat even ground he could reach without having to climb anything. When he was finished there, he stood and stared up at her nearest toe. “Why are you stopping? You're not refusing to finish your task, are you?”

“Of course not! It's just that I'm not sure if I can do it like this. If I try rubbing your foot while I'm climbing it, I'll fall down. Plus, it will take me all day just to finish this foot.”

“No excuses! If I see that you really need it, I'll grant you the power of flight so you can do your job properly. Until then, get to work!”

Pit sighed but didn't object. He started to climb up Viridi's big toe, doing his best to rub it while hanging on. It was very slow-going, though, and he didn't feel very secure as he was doing it. The more time he spent clinging to her toe, the more tired his arms and legs got, and the shakier his grip became. In that state, it only took one little errant twitch of her toes to make him lose his grip and send him falling down the length of her sole, landing before her heel with a thud.

“How sad,” Viridi said. “You can defeat Hades and Medusa but you can't even manage to rub a girl's foot? I guess it just goes to show how useless you are by yourself.”

“So, can I have the power of flight now?” Pit asked her.

“Fine. You'd better make good use of it.”

Once more, Pits wings began to glow with the divine gift of flight. He flew up into the air, rising along the length of Viridi's sole until he reached her toes. There he began to rub the five massive monoliths, working on one at a time. As did so, they began to wiggle, batting him about like a gnat so that he had to fly out of the way of them. “Woah! What are you doing?”  he yelled at Viridi.

“I'm just stretching my feet. What, is that too much of a problem for you?”

“Yes!”

“Aw, poor little Pit, having to fly like a gnat between my toes. Be careful down there, or they might just catch you!” the goddess said, her toes suddenly rushing towards him, leaving him tightly wedged between two of them. He tried to push them apart so he could escape, but they were too strong for him.

The goddess of nature wiggled her toes around the mite-sized angel, laughing as she effortlessly rolled him around like no more than a grain of sand. This was the most fun that she'd had in ages.

“Viridi, do you mind if I borrow Pit from you a couple minutes?” Palutena asked, no longer able to contain the urge to have him at her feet.

“Go ahead. Let's see what you can do with him.”

Palutena's bare feet then joined Viridi's up on the table, scrunching and stretching eagerly. “Pit, be a dear and fly over to my feet now, will you?” she said.

Pit hurried to obey, thinking he'd rather have to deal with Palutena's feet than with Viridi's. He reached them just as Viridi's gift of flight was wearing off, landing on top of her big toe. “What can I do for you, Lady Palutena?”

“Pit, I'm your goddess, right?”

“Of course!”

“And what are people supposed to do for their gods?”

“Serve and and worship them!”

“Then, would you mind worshipping my foot for a bit?”

“Y-your foot? Do I really have to do that?”

“Are you refusing my request?”

“No, of course not! I... I'll get right on it,” Pit said, turning to the ground. How did one worship a pair of feet? Maybe if he kneeled down and started praying to them...

“Good effort, but that's not what I meant,” Palutena said as she felt him start praying to her feet. “I want you to lick and kiss them.”

“What!?” Viridi and Pit shouted in unison. She couldn't be serious, could she? But it looked like she was. Blushing terribly, pit lowered his face until his lips met Palutena's skin and planted a kiss on them, that simple action making his whole body shiver. As soon as he did so, he felt the ground shake as Palutena's foot tensed from excitement, the goddess letting out a sigh. “Keep going, my little angel. Show me how much you appreciate me.”

He kissed her again, and also gave her a little lick. There was a faintly sweaty taste to it, but nothing too bad. He forced himself to keep going despite his embarrassment, kissing and licking all over Palutena's toe as the goddess plainly grew more and more excited, her toes occasionally flexing without warning from her much she enjoyed having Pit mister to her foot.

Viridi, meanwhile, was growing jealous of the goddess of light. “Okay, that's enough. Hand him over; I don't think I've punished him enough.”

“Be my guest,” Palutena said, sliding forward in her seat until both her soles met with Viridi's smaller ones. The movement caused Pit to fall off her toe, getting stuck right between both of their soles.

“Ha! That's a pretty good place for you, Pit!” Viridi laughed. “Now... I want you to worship my foot as well, like you did with Palutena's. And you'd better do a good job of it! I want you kissing me—kissing my feet, I mean—just as much as you kissed hers.”

Pinned between both of their soles, Pit turned himself around bit by bit until he was facing Viridi's foot, then puckered his lips and gave her a kiss. Viridi felt a pleasant tingle all over from it, and pressed her foot harder against Palutena's, smushing Pit between them.

The longer this went on, the more sweaty Pit's environment became, until he was covered from head to toe in the sweat of both goddesses. After a while, when Palutena pulled her feet back off the table, Pit remained plastered to Viridi's sole thanks to all the sweat.

“What's the matter, Pit? It looks like you can't tear yourself away from me anymore,” she joked, scrunching her foot as he futilely tried to get himself off of her. “Are you really so fond of my feet? In that case, think I'll invite you over for lunch next week too. I'll make you a big glass of shrinkfruit juice so you can spend all day as a little bug at my toes.”

“That sounds fun,” Palutena said, “I'll be sure to send him to you if you lovebirds ever want to spend some time together.”

“I... I don't know what you mean. I'm just having some fun with him, that's all. It's not like I actually like him,” Viridi said.

“Of course not. Anyway, it's getting late and we really should get going. Say your goodbyes, Pit,” she said as she reached to peel him off of Viridi's sole.

“Good-bye,” Pit muttered, completely exhausted from a hard day at the two goddesses' feet.

“I suppose you're right,” Viridi said, slipping her shoes back on and standing up. “Come, I'll accompany you back.

The three of them walked back to the entrance of Viridi's palace, Palutena and Pit warping back to Skyworld as they left.

“Well, now, my little angel, it looks like it's just you and me,” Palutena said, holding him before her face on the vast plain of her hand open hand. “You know, I'm going to have to make my other followers work extra hard to make up for your absence this next week. I hope you've learned your lesson from this.”

“I'm sorry, Lady Palutena. I promise I won't mess with strange fruit ever again,” Pit said solemnly.

“I'm glad to hear that. Still, it's not so bad having you at this size for a while. I've realized there's a lot of fun stuff I can have you do like this. And now that we have peace between Skyworld and Viridi's realm, I'm sure I'll be able to ask her for some of those shrinkfruits from time to time.”

“Uh, Lady Palutena? What exactly do you plan to do with me?” Pit asked.

“Being a goddess is hard work, and every once in a while, I like to relieve some stress. Usually I do that by myself, but I think I you can help me with that at this size. But don't you worry about that right now, my tiny angel. You'll find out what I mean. In the meantime, just enjoy the ride,” the goddess said, tipping her hand over until Pit rolled off of it and fell through the air, landing right between her great, heaving breasts.

“Lady Palutena! What are you doing!?”

“Shush there,” she said, her finger descending upon him to push him further into her cleavage. “I still have some other business to deal with, but you can be sure I'll get it over with as quickly as I can. I'll see you once I'm done, dear,” Palutena said as she walked, her massive breasts bobbing with every step with Pit hopelessly trapped between them.

“This is going to be such a long week.”