- Text Size +

 

[A Commission For The Yandere Fans]

(A Mirai Nikki Fandom story. Giantess Mouth-play, Cock-play and Insertion)

Yuno wasn’t sure why she was so late on heading home. She had checked her watch several times as she wanted to know how much longer until she could reach Yuki again but it was if time itself had slowed down when she was on the bus before. Considering the nature of the future dairies game they were in, she felt concerned that this was one of the other dairy user’s powers. She paused her walking in the middle of the street as she walked around. She wanted to get back to Yuki as soon as possible but the pink-haired psycho didn’t want to take any risks and get killed before her and Yuki could have their heart-warming reunion. Who could alter time itself, however? Wouldn’t a power of that level be a game-breaking ability?

After checking her surroundings carefully, she confirmed that there were no visible threats in sight. It was dark, however, and she feared something might be working in the shadows. Still wary, she threw a pebble across the ground to see if anything reacted. Nothing changed, she realized, as she walked along the road casually thereafter. She was on the outskirts of the city her and Yuki stayed in and she was sure she would be fine once she was securely within the city itself. Although she felt she may have been imagining the danger she sensed, she still kept her guard up, her hand resting on the hidden handle of a knife she had tucked away in her clothes.

After a short walk, she was surprised to notice something large moving in the nearby trees. She wasn’t sure what it was but suddenly saw it speeding towards her. Thinking quickly, Yuno pulled out the knife she had been hiding and stabbed it towards the thing coming towards her. Before her knife made contact, she was surprised to see the thing that she was stabbing wasn’t a creature or some strange kind of machine but, instead, it was a giant hand. The second surprise came when her knife made contact with the hand’s outstretched palm and it shattered into pieces. Yuno could only stare in astonishment as the hand snatched her up.

She screamed out Yuki’s name and beat against the hand as she was pulled into the nearby forest. She could barely think about what to do next as she was hurtling through the air. Suddenly, she could see the hand was bringing her towards the base of a tree. She cried out as she was approaching it before there was impact. Upon her body colliding so heavily with the tree, everything went dark. Yuno wasn’t sure what had happened but she found herself waking up again only about an hour before she was so badly attacked and assaulted, causing the sudden concussive knockout. Where she woke up left her no less confused than before.

She was in the grip of a giantess? She looked around and then slowly up at a familiar face that sent a chill down her spine. “Uryuu?!” she said as the eye-patch wearing terrorist was standing far above her, holding Yuno tightly in her grasp. “No other” she said in reply. The two quickly started to exchange banter as Yuno was able to glean some of what she was saying to work out the situation. Apparently, Uryuu had found some kind of ‘cheat’ in the game and she was using that exploit to give her incredible power. There was one major flaw, however, with this new wave of power that she was using.

“As you can see, I’ve grown into a giantess because of all that weird energy inside of me but that’s the problem. The energy has a cost and it’s fuelled by the same power that resides in our future diaries. You know what means, Yuno?” she asked with a cheeky grin as she leaned in, her hot breath washing over Yuno’s scared state. Uryuu’s breath smelled terrible, she thought as she was secretly more scared about not seeing Yuki than her own personal safety. She shook her head to Uryuu’s question. “It means…I need to kill you to get your diary and feed the unstable power inside of me. If I don’t than I’ll, eventually explode. Once I’ve won this stupid game, the exploit will be a thing of the past” she said with delight.

Apparently, she was only rushing the eliminations of the other contestants as a direct result of the fact that her giantess body was acting like a ticking time bomb. “That doesn’t mean I can’t have fun with my prey of course” she said as her fingers squeezed Yuno’s body tightly. Yuno groaned and scowled, glaring at the giant Uryuu. “What are you scheming to do?!” she yelled at her. “I would love to just outright kill you and get it over with but this isn’t my choice either. Part of the process involves me absorbing you so I can obtain your diary for myself. The way I absorb the other contestants, however…is special” she tried to explain. She was blushing and Yuno didn’t like the sound of that.

Yuno immediately started to struggle again as Uryuu spoke but this only got a chuckle from the giantess. Yuno wasn’t sure what she was scheming to do first but she didn’t want to wait around to find out, so she was doing her best to break her grip and get out of there. Uryuu didn’t care if she struggled, however, as it looked like she was enjoying it. Slowly, Uryuu lifted Yuno up and above her mouth. “Let’s first warm you up. It’s a cool night, after all” she said as she opened her mouth wide and let her tongue dangle out. After that, she lowered the kicking and screaming Yuno inside of her maw.

Yuno was shrieking, by now, before Uryuu’s mouth shut closed over her. The pink-haired girl struggled as best she could when in the giantess’s mouth. She was coated in disgusting thick and heavy saliva. She could feel the saliva running along every part of her body as Uryuu sucked on and licked her. The only other part of the mouth that Yuno didn’t like was the smell. For some reason, Uryuu’s breath was absolutely horrendous. It made her gag and wonder a lot about what kind of gross food that this giantess must have been shovelling down a daily basis to create such a murderously bade stench of a breath.

Uryuu savoured Yuno for longer than she thought she would. For some reason, Yuno tasted like one of her favourite pieces of candy and she soon got very carried away while enjoying her. She sucked on her so hard that she stripped her off her clothes and her tongue had searched every inch of her prey’s body, leaving nothing left for her to be surprised by. Yuno was in a terrible state, meanwhile. She wanted to give her first time to Yuki but Uryuu’s tongue had rubbed between her legs so roughly that she couldn’t hold back. Now, she was crying at her first climax inside of this giantess, who only laughed at her misery and felt delighted in it.

After she felt she had licked and played with Yuno enough, she pulled her out of her mouth. “You poor sticky thing. Don’t worry, I’ll give you a different place to enjoy. Whether it makes you mentally snap is not up to me” she stated plainly as she lay back against a small hill and removed her shirt. Her giant breasts bounced in her bra as she held her arm up and showed Yuno her sweaty armpit. “Hope you’re good at cleaning” she said before she shoved Yuno into her armpit. Yuno shrieked weakly as she tried to escape being pushed into Uryuu’s armpit but there was no fighting back. They were on completely different levels from one another.

Yuno had already figured out that she may have a better chance of seeing Yuki again if she just did what Uryuu wanted and she comforted herself by asking herself, internally, ‘how bad could her orders be?’ The orders were absolutely horrendous. The first order that Yuno was given to lick the armpit clean and she was crying again before she even started, worrying obsessively over how Yuki was doing without her there to watch over him. She licked the armpit as instructed and nearly puked from how nasty her armpit sweat tasted. She even got some of Uryuu’s armpit hair in her mouth but this only made the giantess laugh at her harder than before.

The worst part of Uryuu’s armpit was the terrible stench that came with it. Yuno thought her breath was bad but her armpit was somehow far worse than what she was expecting. Yuno was, now, coated in Uryuu’s terrible bad breath as well as the stench from her armpit. What made this so much more badly was the fact that she was also covered in her gross armpit sweat. It was sticking to her body in a very thin coating and she knew that Uryuu would never let her clean it off that easily because she absolutely hated her. She would just see it as part of her torture before she did this ‘absorption’ thing Uryuu had mentioned to her briefly before.

“I think you’ve done enough cleaning there, for now. I’m so proud of you” Uryuu said, mocking her little captor as she put her on the ground and started to strip the rest of her own clothing off. Yuno wasn’t sure what she was expecting but certainly wasn’t expecting to take a look at the naked Uryuu above and see a giant cock was hanging from between her legs. Yuno was too stunned to speak as Uryuu explained what was going on. Apparently, the ‘exploit’ was originally designed to be discovered by a different diary holder but it chose Uryuu, when she stumbled upon it first. The original diary holder was supposed to be a man as well, meaning she was granted a gigantic cock as a result of accepting the exploit.

“I don’t mind having this it means my power grows but it’s also part of how I gain the necessary energy to keep this power intact” she explained. Yuno was confused and asked what she meant by that but she then followed that by saying they didn’t have time to go into the details. “We need to get further into the forest to make sure nobody stumbles upon us during this…’special’ time of ours” she explained as she started Yuno around to her backside. Yuno wasn’t sure what was going on until she was close to Uryuu’s ass cheeks. She was about to ask what she was scheming, when she watched Uryuu bend over slightly and start pushing her between her ass cheeks.

The ass cheeks were soft, large and had a thin layer of sweat as well. All of this meant it was absolutely repulsive to Yuno, who wiggled and squirmed between them as she felt Uryuu nudging her right up against her pucker. The pucker twitched against her body, as if waiting to see what role they would play together. Yuno didn’t like where this was going and tried her best to scratch the ass around her. That was pointless, however, as the giantess’s skin was too tough for her to tear and so her scratching had no effect. She couldn’t accept that she was in such a hopeless situation and she hoped that she’d be saved by some miracle. As she was thinking this, however, she noticed, with dread that Uryuu’s fingers were hovering over her small body. She knew what was coming next before she could cry out about it.

“In you go” said Uryuu as Yuno’s eyes went wide in fear. Without a warning, she was suddenly fingered deep inside of Uryuu’s ass with a loud moan from the giantess herself. For Uryuu, it was a great feeling to have Yuno deep inside of her ass. She could feel the smaller girl struggling inside of her and the pleasant sensation was a welcome reward for her capture of the psycho. After picking up all of her clothes, Uryuu continued on her way deeper into the forest. The city and all its lights faded out of sight as she marched through the hills and to more dense woods. She wanted to make sure nobody, especially a diary holder, saw what she was planning to do. If anyone found out about her immense power, they’d come up with a way to beat it.

Meanwhile, the experience was entirely different for Yuno. She could feel Uryuu’s anal walls squeezing her naked and small body tightly with each step. She could barely breathe and the inside of her ass smelled horrid. The odor was so bad that she was crying as a result of the purely disgusting stench. She tried to struggle but this only pleased Uryuu and didn’t help her the least bit. She realized the only way for her to get out was to get back out through the pucker and so she desperately tried to crawl towards it and open it but it was no use. The pucker was sealed shut after she had been pushed inside.

Just as Yuno believed that nothing could get worse than this, she felt the sway and shifting of Uryuu’s body in motion stop. She had stopped walking for some reason. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen as she felt the pressure on her wasn’t so tight any longer? Unknown to Yuno, Uryuu was blushing and bending over a bit. Suddenly, she let out a terribly loud fart. She was glad she had chosen to move away from the city, now, as she felt the gas pump out of her ass and even bend a few trees nearby over. The roar of her fart even scared all the animals nearby. Once she was finished, she stood up straight and smacked her ass. “Hope you enjoyed that” she said with a cruel smile before continuing her walk.

Yuno wasn’t prepared for the fart as she didn’t even realize it was coming. When Uryuu did fart, it was like a very hot, compressed gas of the worst smelling garbage she had ever encountered was pumped right into her body and face at high speed. After it was all over, Yuno was barely conscious. The fart had forced its way into her lungs and she was coughing with even more tears running down her face as she struggled to breathe. The pucker had opened slightly during the fart but the assault of the foul-smelling gas was so fierce that Yuno was more focused on trying to endure it than escape. She was a twitching and partially broken mess, by this point.

Uryuu kept walking for what felt like a full hour. Occasionally, she’d stop her long trek through the hills and forest to let out another fart. Although every time she farted after that was less vicious, it was still a nightmare for the small Yuno in her ass, who struggled profusely as a result of it. It was getting so bad that Yuno would have wanted to end her own life, if she could, but she couldn’t just leave Yuki like that so she tried to hold on. She had run out of tears and her eyes and various parts of her skin stung from being bombarded from her farts repeatedly. Her lungs were also on fire as she weakly gasped, wanting nothing more than to escape this cramped smelly hellhole and get back into the fresh air.

Her wish would be answered soon, however, as Uryuu soon came to a nicely looking and large clearing. She had found the perfect spot to proceed with what she had in mind but she wanted to first find a place to ‘relieve’ herself. She walked away from the clearing and not that far away, getting closer to a river in the process. On the far right side of the river, Uryuu squat and waited. She didn’t have any ‘waste’ to push out except for the small girl that had been enduring her smelly and terrible farts for so long. With a sadistic chuckle, she started to push, hoping she hadn’t gone too far and killed the person she was planning on absorbing.

Yuno could feel the anal walls clenching around her but it was different this time, she realized. She could feel the pucker opening up as she was forced through the opening. As her head squeezed out from the giantess’s ass, she was greeted with the same large ass cheeks that she had encountered before, feeling them pressing on her body lightly from either side as she slid through them and onto the ground below. She hit the ground hard but she didn’t feel like anything was broken. She coughed and spluttered, still gasping as she was nowhere near to being close to recovered yet.

“You poor little thing” said Uryuu from above her, having turned around to see what a poor and weak state she was in. After such a terrible ride in her ass, she was sure that Yuno’s fighting spirit was almost completely broken but she wasn’t a fool. As long as she knew that Yuki was alive somewhere, she would never give up, so, although she was in a weakened state, Uryuu didn’t treat her as out of fighting spirit just yet. Instead, she felt another urge that had to be dealt with and she knew just who to use it on. “After getting out that waste, I feel like I need to relieve myself in other ways. I should do it in the same place as a responsible person, right?” she asked to Yuno, who was in too much of a pitiful state to actually respond but looked up at Uryuu with a hateful stare.

Uryuu didn’t care, however, as she pulled her cock up and positioned it. Yuno wasn’t sure what she was planning as Uryuu let out a sigh of satisfaction and started to urinate. Yuno screamed before getting cut off by her lungs giving out on her mid-scream. She couldn’t move her arms or legs so she couldn’t get away in time. Humiliated, Yuno was forced to lay there as she felt Uryuu’s warm urine poured down on her body, soaking her head and along most of her figure. Yuno was absolutely disgusted but couldn’t move, she could only grit her teeth, hoping it would all end soon. It didn’t, however, as Uryuu’s spray lasted longer than anyone could have anticipated. By the time she was done, Yuno was lying in a puddle of wet mud mixed with the giantess’s fresh urine.

Uryuu almost took pity on the sorry sight of the smelly and broken Yuno laying on the ground before her. “You know I’m not a complete monster, right? How about we get you cleaned up?” she offered. Yuno was able to tilt her head up and look at her, the urine dripping down her hair. She didn’t like the sound of that and she was right to feel she couldn’t trust Uryuu as she saw her large foot approaching her. She was so weak that she could only let out a squeak in surprise and felt the foot pushing her down into the mud and urine. She chocked on both as she spluttered and writhed beneath the large foot that Uryuu was using to grind her into the ground.

Yuno was worried she’d suffocate on the mud and urine before, at the very last moment, the foot lifted slightly and gave her room to spit the disgusting mess out of her mouth and let her breath. As she was recovering, Uryuu’s foot moved forward again but much lower. Yuno could feel two of her toes clamping on her body from either side as she was lifted off the ground. She was being hoisted up and held by Uryuu’s smelly toes and she wasn’t sure what her attentions were with this. “Let…me…go…Yuki needs me” Yuno said, her voice barely audible but being loud enough that Uryuu could successfully pick up on it.

“Aww but I need you to” she replied with a mocking smile. She then shifted on the spot and started moving Yuno towards the nearby river. She lowered her down carefully and plunged both her foot and Yuno into the icy cold water of the river. “Let’s get you cleaned up” she said casually. Yuno was shocked by how cold the water was as she was a shivering mess by the time Uryuu was finished dunking her in it so many times. Even Uryuu thought it was absurdly cold as her foot felt like it was freezing off. Still, she was happy with the fact that she was able to clean Yuno off and plucked her out from between her toes.

Yuno felt better that all the odors, dried saliva, sweat and urine were all washed off of her but she was freezing. Her skin had turned a blue shade and she was shivering. Uryuu’s grip was warm, which was helping but in this cool night air, she wasn’t sure how much longer she would be able to hold on before she passed out and potentially died from frostbite. The only reason she was even remotely still able to keep her sense was out of pure forced will. She would see Yuki again and she couldn’t possibly give up to some cold water when her love was waiting for her arrival. She even had enough energy to hit Uryuu’s hand but it had zero effect. Still, it felt better than admitting that she couldn’t do anything in her current state.

Once Uryuu arrived back at the large clearing, she started getting ready for the last part of her plan. She laid down over the clearing and started to get comfortable. Her large ass made a sizeable dent in the soft ground below and she dropped Yuno between her breasts as she adjusted the awkward position of her large cock and the way that some of the nearby trees were stabbing into her arm. Once she had checked that everything was where it should be, she looked back down at the cold and weakened Yuno between her breasts. “I’ll admit that when I once fought you, I was scared of just how fierce you were with those knives of yours. Now, look how pathetic you’ve become. Almost just like a bug” she remarked as she picked her up.

Yuno wanted to respond but she couldn’t waste her energy on pointless retorts. She was waiting for an opportunity to escape and get back to Yuki. She’d find a way to kill this giant whore some other time, she thought. She would never get that chance, however, as she realized too late that she was hovering over the top of Uryuu’s cock. Uryuus shot her an evil grin as she lowered her down just enough that the tip of the cock was pressing into her body. Yuno was disgusted and tried to push against it but her arms’ strength had depleted and she was forced to lean up against the tip of this large cock.

Uryuu liked seeing how pathetic she was as she gently rubbed Yuno’s small body from the base of her cock all the way back up to the tip again. She did this rubbing consistently. Yuno, meanwhile, was revolted by how she was being rubbed along such a giant cock, taking in its musky scent and feeling the skin of it brushing constantly against her own. She hated every second of it as she screamed one last time every curse word she could at Uryuu. Uryuu only laughed at her insults as it appeared her last show of fighting only pleased her further. Once she had enough of rubbing Yuno along her cock, she lifted her up and started to stroke her cock with her other hand.

Once the cock was fully erect, she started to feed Yuno into it feet first. Yuno screamed as she felt her feet slipping inside the cock’s slit. She tried to wiggle and break free from the giant fingers holding her hands but she couldn’t do anything as the cock clenched around her feet and it started to feel like it was swallowing her up. Her screams and weak struggles went unanswered as Uryuu kept swallowing her up with her cock and relaxed, laying her head back and closing her eyes as it was occurring. She could feel her cock sliding up Yuno’s long legs, over her hips, going across her stomach, moving over her breasts before slurping up her head and arms in one go.

Yuno was terrified that she’d never get to see Yuki again as she could no longer move. She had a perfect outline of her own body on the exterior of Uryuu’s shaft, being moved back and forth as it moved and, when it twitched, felt it twitch around in her like a wave motion. She couldn’t believe the situation she was in but even more than that that she was sicking even deeper. Uryuu lifted her head up and opened her eyes. She was able to see the clear outline of Yuno on her cock thanks to the moonlight and was pleased to see her sinking deeper. She rubbed her cute outline before watching her slip out of reach and into her waiting ball sack.

Yuno found herself sliding into and curling up inside of Uryuu’s right ball sack. She was greeted with a ball full of sticky white cum. She started to struggle as there was so much she was nearly drowning in it. Uryuu could see her struggles on her ball sack as she rubbed her cock, starting to masturbate as her prey struggled. Meanwhile, as the masturbation started, Yuno was beginning to feel the cum was burning her skin and screamed as the pain intensified. The hot session was turning into a death sentence, she realized. Her struggles only helped to bring more pleasure to Uryuu who jerked her cock even harder than before, working her way towards a climax.

As Uryuu was having her fun, Yuno was beginning to feel herself working closer to death. She had lost all feeling in her entire body and she wasn’t sure her legs were even intact any longer. As she melted into the sloshing cum, her head was slowly sinking beneath the cum, about to join the fate of the rest of her body. The last thing she said before her head slipped beneath the cum was “Yuki…” After that, Yuno was consumed by the cum inside of Uryuu’s ball sack. Within minutes, the former girl was turned into nothing more than cum ready for Uryuu’s next discharge, which of her, unfortunately, was very soon.

Uryuu could feel Yuno’s struggle decrease before fading entirely. She knew she was a goner and a minute later, she couldn’t hold herself back any longer. She climaxed, watching her thick and sticky cum shoot out from her tip and drip down the sides of her well-fed cock. She gave a cheeky grin as she thanked Yuno for the meal and relaxed for a while, basking in the pleasure from her climax. Some of the cum that was dripping down her cock was no doubt Yuno herself and she could feel the energy she needed from the girl seeping into her body as she had successfully absorbed her diary at the same time as her. Her idea of ‘absorption’ was churning someone into her own cum.

Hours later.

Yuki was left puzzled as to why Yuno hadn’t appeared yet. She said that she would be at his house over an hour ago and, knowing her, she would never lie to him. He started to get a chill down his spine as he looked around the city from the balcony of his room. He could only imagine what she was going through and despite how obsessive she was, he hoped she would return safely. Meanwhile, a very happy terrorist looked over her giant phone and grinned as she picked up her very next target.

Some guy on a balcony.

 

The End