- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for Bustyshrink]

(Giantess Vore, Crush, Growth, Shrink and Insertion)

Folora was a big town unlike any other. They were flourishing in terms of wealth, security and almost zero unemployment. The reason for this immense success was because of the town’s mayor and his work with the Leo Corporation. The Leo Corporation were a small science-rooted company that had exploded in capital and influential backing over only a year or two. The reason for this explosion in power and size was unknown to regular people. It was believed that they were working on a new secret project for the government and, as a result, were getting funded by them and private rich investors that the government were allowing to be a part of the project.

Since the Leo Corporation started in Folora, it, naturally, had a big impact on the town with its sudden growth. The owner of the company wanted what he considered the area around their headquarters to be flourishing as much as they were since it would further advertise how incredible their company was. This strategy almost proved too effective as the town was fixed up and so many jobs in the company opened up to the locals that it was near impossible for someone to not find work they could do for them, regardless of their past or experience.

With nearly everyone in town working for the Leo Corporation and the town being taken care of through the joints efforts of the mayor and the large company, they quickly became the most liked company by all the residents in Folora. They were nearly worshipped by some for how much they had benefited the community and everyone in it. The only people in Folora that didn’t like the Leo Corporation were three of the most disliked teenage girls in the entire town. Their parents let them do whatever they wanted and they were often called, simply, ‘The Brats’. The first of the brats was a woman named Becky.

Becky was a tanned woman with long messy black hair and a great body. She was easily what you would consider beautiful but her personality was horrible. She looked down on everyone around her, even the other brats and she liked being the one in charge. With her good looks and bright blue eyes, she was able to captivate almost any man that she encountered, so, over time, she had even managed to get five men, at once, to do her bidding. At this point in time, however, she was single and the last of her loyal ‘servants’ had already left town.

The second of the brats was a quiet woman named Zoe. She wasn’t as domineering as Becky but she was no less of a terrible person. She had pale skin and short blonde hair. Her eyes were also a pretty blue as well. People always questioned why Zoe was a part of the brats because she always came off as a nice person, when you first met her. This was all a mask, however, as she was very wicked and many other people could confirm that. She would act sweet and friendly to people she just met or to people in public but, once you were alone with her, it was a completely different story.

Just like Becky, she enjoyed being in charge but in a different way. She often used violence, rather than charm, to get others to do whatever her heart desired and she was never satisfied, no matter how much her partner gave up for her. It’s rumoured that she even kept a man locked up in her basement for over two weeks until he signed away all of his belongings to her and even divorced his actual wife. She used violence, blackmail and all kinds of wicked means to strip every last thing away from this man. She then ‘threw him away’ as she had been quoted saying that she ‘doesn’t have fun with husks’.

The reason why Zoe’s parents didn’t interfere was because the brats lived on their own. They were still all underage but were confident enough to live in a house out of the reach of their parents and they had low to no moral compasses or desire to help other people. They were completely self-serving and they only made an exception of helping the other brats, when needed. The reason they cared about the other brats was because they each benefited from the three of them working together, so it was a friendship built on using each other for personal gains and to accomplish objectives.

The last of the three brats was worse than the violent Zoe and seductive Becky. Her name was Jenny and she was a true monster. No one knew what she was thinking and it was clear to everyone that she was the leader of the three brats. She loved attention and the infamous reputation that came with being a part of the three brats. Appearance-wise, she was as pretty as the others. She had curly brown hair and dark green eyes. She was also taller than the other two brats and her fashion sense was also greater than the other two. This meant that whenever the three of them went out together, she was the one that stood out the most.

Her beauty and generously large curves aside, Jenny had one major reason for why she was part of the brats. Anyone that got into a relationship with Jenny disappeared. No one knew why but not a single one of her boyfriends have ever been recovered. The strangest part of this occurrence is that fact that nobody understands why the police didn’t officially check up on these incidents. Since the police refused to investigate the missing boyfriends, many of the residents of Folora have come the consensus that Jenny must have some big sway over the local police force. Their beauty and terrible reputations aside, the thing that made the brats stand out more than anything was their hatred for the Leo Corporation.

Many times they had complained loudly all over town how much they hated the corporation but many town residents didn’t actually know the exact reasons for this immense hatred. If they asked the brats themselves the answers were still not very good but they did lend to the idea of what the real reasons were. Becky said she hated the Leo Corporation mainly because she didn’t like how absurdly tall their buildings were or the design of them. The truth was that she didn’t like them because the one building they owned cast a shadow over their house. The company did give Becky compensation for this but she was still whining about it.

Zoe said she hated it for the same reason but her truth was slightly different. The truth was that she liked to lure men after her into a small deserted circle close. She would then beat them up and practically kidnap them. She couldn’t do this anymore as her number one ‘hunting grounds’ was, now, being overlooked by one of the company’s largest buildings. Anyone in the upper floors of the building would be able to see Zoe attacking someone in her secret spot and if the police were called, her entire plan and fun would be spoiled beyond repair. Even if she knew that the police wouldn’t dare arrest her due to Jenny’s influence, the person would no doubt be set free and she’d never catch them with their guard down again.

Jenny was a bit more mysterious than the other two. She didn’t give an exact reason for why she hated the company but that she truly did hate it. The truth for her wasn’t easy to uncover and many others had to simply guess. One of the most popular ideas was that someone she previously dated was working at the higher levels of management and she disliked the company out of spite. This reason appeared plausible but clashed with the power that Jenny was presumed to wield. The only reason why Zoe and she weren’t in jail was precisely because of her mysterious amount of authority. Her parents were rumoured to own a massive company, larger than Leo’s, but they heard from them and they never once came to the town themselves. People only knew about them through letters they sent to Jenny.

Despite how much they disliked the company, they didn’t plan on doing anything against it. It simply appeared like the brats were more concerned with complaining about it to pass the time. It was when one of these typical rants that a major event would occur all across of Folora. The brats were soon going to be a bigger problem than any of the residents could handle. Not even the Leo Corporation would be able to do anything. It all started on another one of the typical nights in Folora, where many people were returning home from work or heading out for a drink with their friends. Since everyone was employed, crime was low enough that many people didn’t care much about walking out alone or very late at night.

Coming back from one of the biggest clubs in the town, the brats were absolutely wasted. They had swallowed more booze than they could possibly handle and were trying their best to make their way back home. They all shared a large house together. The house was split up into three parts and there was even three different entrances for each of them. They never intruded in the area belonging to the other brats. The arrangement worked fine since they each had their own private bathroom and bedroom. They also each had their own kitchen, so nobody even had to see each other, at all.

“I’m going to be sick…” said Zoe as she covered her mouth. She was stumbling in front of Becky and Jenny. Becky was using Jenny as a crutch as, out of the three of them, Jenny was the only one in still a good enough sober state to guide them back. “I told you two that you couldn’t match me in drinking” said Jenny. She was drunk as well but was strangely composed. It seemed like she was used to heavy drinking and, so, she was able to control herself much better. “Shut up…” groaned Becky. She had a major headache and the girls went silent after that.

They wouldn’t talk as much as they were all tired and the only thing all three could agree on wanting was a nice and cosy bed. “I swear you cheated. There’s no way you were able to drink more than me” said Zoe, scowling back at Jenny. She didn’t like that she lost the drinking contest and was already pumping herself up to challenge Jenny to something else instead. Jenny felt sick herself but she was more than willing to put this other brat back in her place. “Fine, then we’ll try something else” she said, looking around. “Like what? You think we could possibly make it back to the bar?” she asked as she looked around to.

Almost at the exact same time, the two women’s eyes fell on something they never thought they’d see. They were taking a longer than normal route back home and they were going through, unknowingly, a part of town that nobody did. What the two women and Becky, whose attention was also caught, were staring at was a large sewerage pipe. The pipe was spewing out a peculiar and glowing red liquid. It didn’t look like lava and it gave off a really strong sweet scent. Seeing that the Leo Corporation’s factor was the closest industrial complex, it was obvious who the person responsible for this strange liquid it was.

The brats stared at the strange liquid before they all smelled it. Upon smelling the strange liquid, all three of them suddenly had a great urge to drink it. “How…how about we see who will and will not drink this random stuff?” Zoe challenged. She was eager to restore her pride as a stronger woman by downing whatever this strange liquid was. Jenny, who couldn’t think straight because of the sweet smell and alcohol, happily agreed. The three brats gave up any hope of common sense and approached the strange glowing red liquid.

The longer they looked at it, the thirstier they became. Eventually, they couldn’t help themselves and all three of them dropped to their knees in front of the red liquid. Becky and Zoe immediately started picking up scoopfuls of the strange liquid and drinking it up without hesitation. They didn’t appear to care about the consequences of their actions. They were thirsty and this was something to satisfy that thirst. Jenny was the last one to drink the strange liquid. Although she felt drawn to it, she still had a small part of her brain telling her this was a bad idea. Eventually, however, she caved in and started drinking too.

Once they had their fill, the three women lay back on the hill they had scurried down to reach the liquid, tired and full. The liquid had ended up tasting like a weird strawberry milkshake and they didn’t feel a single negative side-effect while consuming the liquid. In fact, it turned out to be the opposite. The first thing that changed about them was their drunken state. It disappeared in only a few minutes. “What in the world did we just drink?” asked Becky as she felt her body pulsing with a strange new energy. It was strange but she smiled as it felt warm and pleasant.

The others couldn’t answer her question as they steadily tried to get back onto their own feet but kept falling back down onto their butts. “I don’t know what it was but…look” said Jenny as she pointed to where the liquid came from. The liquid had stopped pouring out of the strange sewerage pipe and everything the women had swallowed had disappeared into the soil, as if it had evaporated in only a few seconds after most of its mass was consumed by them. It didn’t seem like they would have anything to show the police later, if they did end up developing some nasty side-effects. After that the three women decided to keep heading home.

Whatever they drank had left them with a very peculiar feeling and they wanted to sleep even more than before. Once they were home, they each blacked out the second their heads hit their pillows. As they slept, however, things started to change within them. Their bodies started to expand, their curves became more defined and their assets, in particular, became more inflated and enlarged beyond what could be considered normal. Each of the brats were about 9ft tall, now, and their breasts, butts and thighs were all enlarged with soft and smooth wobbly fat.

The next day, Zoe and Jenny didn’t stir. Their beds had collapsed under them but they still slept peacefully on their bedroom floors. Becky’s bed had also collapsed but the difference was that she had woken up while the others appeared incapable of doing so. The first thing that Becky noticed was obvious. She was completely and utterly naked. Due to her sudden growth in size, all of her clothes couldn’t bare the strain and snapped off. She blushed, which was unlike her, and tried to go the bathroom to see herself in the mirror.

It then became another problem as she couldn’t get into the bathroom. The reasons for this were both her gigantic new breasts practically holding her back and neither would her hips allow her access either. Even turning sideways didn’t help because then her breasts and ass worked together to keep her from going in. She, eventually, huffed and backed off. It wasn’t that serious, she thought, as she decided to head to her kitchen instead. She had a mirror there and she didn’t mind how the floorboards moaned beneath her new and immense weight. She wasn’t fat but her enlarged hips, thighs and massive breasts made it a much harder job for any floor to support her.

After she practically broke the kitchen door frame with her breasts alone, she grumbled and headed over to the mirror she kept next to the kitchen sink. Becky was first stunned and then progressively growing pleased with what she was seeing. She was huge! Not only that but where did she get such massive boobs from?! The events from last night started to flow back into her mind as she giggled and bit her lip. It seemed like whatever they had all stupidly drunk was making them into huge girls?! Not only huge, she realized, as she felt a strange energy inside of her. It was like pure bliss as she stopped to savour it.

Unbeknownst by Becky, the chemical inside of her body was not only altering her physical body but her mental state as well. Becky wasn’t sure why this was but she felt a stronger urge to dominate and rule than ever before. She didn’t want just a handful of guys at her command, she wanted millions! The energy rushing through her blood and body made her feel like an empress-to-be. Throwing aside any notions of normalcy, she headed for the main exit. It was strange but she already knew where she wanted to go and what she wanted to do before her mind even came to fully grasp her objective. She didn’t mind this, however. It only meant that what was about to happen was instinct and out of her hands.

As Becky walked down the street, her ass wobbled, her thighs shook and gave a heavy jiggle with each step and, most distracting of all were her two giant breasts. They bounced, swayed and jiggled with every turn, step or bending over motion she made. It was only a couple minutes after she left home that she realized everyone within view was staring straight at her. She didn’t mind all the attention, however, as she smiled and gave them a wave. Since Jenny kept them from getting arrested, she doubted anyone would dare report her for walking around naked and, even more satisfying, was the fact that many of the people watching didn’t seem to really ‘mind’ seeing this big-breasted and naked ‘goddess’ walking down the road.

Becky soaked in all the attention as she continued on her way. She had stop on the sidewalk, however, as she quickly realized that her destination was practically across the whole town. How in the world would she able to get there? It was as she was thinking about this that she noticed a sports car driving along the pavement she was standing on. Giving a smirk, she waved for the driver to stop. The car came to a grinding halt as the two men in the vehicle were surprised to see such a towering and curvy woman naked in the street. “Hey, Boys. Want to give me a lift?” she asked while playfully biting her nail.

The two men looked at each other before immediately agreeing. She thanked them and she made her way into the backseat of the car. The driver was secretly worried that the car wouldn’t be able to support the woman’s weight but it just seemed to barely be holding on. At the same time, he had another concern. His head wasn’t resting on the car seat anymore but on the giant boob that was pinned to the back of his body. He turned and could see she wasn’t doing this intentionally, her boobs were just so large that they were spilling over the front seats as well. Despite this, the driver started to drive without complaining.

After Becky was in the car, she was happy with the ‘snug’ fit the entire back seat made for her. She was slightly embarrassed by how her large boobs were pushed against the men but she didn’t think they’d mind it that much. After she was securely in the car, she gave the men directions on where she wanted to go. They didn’t question it and immediately took off at a speed that Becky was grateful for, since it meant she would reach her first goal even sooner. The driving didn’t go on for very far, however, when the driver noticed something odd. His friend was being strangely quiet.

He sneaked a glance at his friend and went wide-eyed. He was sucking on her nipple?! Becky was also surprised by this turn of events but she felt calm about it. Strangely, she enjoyed feeling this small man sucking on her bare nipple. She even pet his head for him to continue, confusing the poor driver even further. The driver’s friend couldn’t help himself. When this strange and large woman had entered the car, she had brought some strange scent with her. It was alluring and his mind slowly went blank as he took more of it in. The source of this scent had to be her breasts, he thought. Before he knew it, he was sucking on her nipple like it was a perfectly normal thing to do. What surprised both him and Becky, however, was that milk actually gushed into his mouth while sucking.

“Wait…you’re pregnant?” asked the Driver. He hadn’t asked why she was naked or why they should give her a free ride, since he was hoping to hook up with her but since things were getting so weird, he was considering backing out while he still could. It wouldn’t matter either way, though, he thought, since they were closing in on her destination. It would matter, however, as he started to smell something sweet as well. “I’m not pregnant. Must have been something that came with the ‘upgrade’ she said with a smirk, pushing the driver’s friend against her large soft boob and letting  him drink to his heart’s content.

Suddenly, the car came to stop in the middle of the road and the driver turned around. He wasn’t sure why but he couldn’t hold himself back either. The same scent that had consumed his friend was infiltrating his body as well. Without warning, he pushed himself against her large boob as well, sucking her other nipple hungrily. Becky moaned from the two men sucking her breasts and bit her lip while enjoying it. Would all encounters with men be this easy? Two things started to happen, however. The first was that the men were…shrinking? She noticed that they were getting smaller and smaller the more of her milk they swallowed.

She had just discovered another thing about her body that she adored and, so, she had no problem with these tiny men shrinking before her. The other thing she noticed was how they were treating her. Once they were as small as one of her fingers, she pulled them off of her boobs and held them up to examine them. Both the men were acting strangely. It was like they were possessed? They both sat on her palm and, while on their knees, they were constantly bowing and praying up to her. It took Becky some time but she finally managed to work out what happened.

Her milk didn’t only shrink these men to such a tiny size but appeared to make them infatuated with her too. To think her milk would become an aphrodisiac, she thought, as it appeared they weren’t entirely loyal to her but begging and praying to her to have her help them with their empowered sexual desire. The tiny men looked up at the, now, giantess with fear but also desire. They wanted her but were scared to approach her. As she continued to stare down at them, one of her deepest desires to acted up. Without thinking too hard about it, she lifted the two men up and opened her mouth wide below them. She let her tongue hang out and chuckled as the two screaming and tiny men dropped into her mouth.

The one landed in her mouth before the other. Before the first man could scream, Becky pushed him to back of her mouth and swallowed him whole. The second man, formerly the driver, soon fell into her mouth after him. He couldn’t scream or say anything before Becky’s maw shut closed behind him and he was swallowed whole as well. Becky traced the descent of the two men down her giant and curvy figure as she soon felt them struggling in her stomach. She couldn’t believe she did that but it felt so good that she quickly stopped caring. She got out of the car and continued walking, since she wasn’t far from her intended goal.

Seeing her new abilities and her ability to consume tiny men without caring, she began to understand where her body was urging her to go and why. Her only input was that she was getting excited over what they were going to do as well. Soon enough, she came to be standing in front of a large green house. From inside the house, she could hear laughter and chatting. She walked towards the house, shaking her hips without a care as she reached the front door. There seemed to be some kind of party going on inside of the house and she was about to crash it.

She broke the door down and entered. Her arrival caused the partygoers to go quiet. There were about 8 men in the room, most of which were holding beers. “Becky?” came the startled voice of one of the men in an armchair. The man in the armchair was none other than her step-father. “That’s right, ‘Daddy’. I’ve come to pay you a special visit” she mocked, as she was blocking the only exit out of the house. “Let’s have some fun” she said with a snicker as she looked around at the group. It was a beer party where they were clearly about to watch some sports together. She didn’t really care about the sports and tried to see who was in the group.

The only people she recognized were her older step-brother and someone else that she knew was the local gym owner. Seeing that the others were just random strangers, she put her plan into action. It wasn’t long before Becky had 6 of the men shrunken, had her step-father sucking on her breasts and was pinning down the gym owner. 5 of the shrunken men were dazed, confused and scared as she had trapped them in a jar and her older brother was sitting between her gigantic thighs and begging not to be squished as she teased him with the occasional squeeze.

Becky was having an absolute thrill. She was moaning as her step-father sucked on her breast and decided to escalate her sexual excitement further. She pushed the gym leader down and started giving him a handjob, rubbing and stroking his cock. As the gym leader stopped fighting, she both watched her father shrinking down and reached down to grab her brother between her legs. The brother was confused on what was happening until he noticed that Becky was sliding him towards her wet vagina. He didn’t have the time to scream as he came face to face with her large, musky and hot sex. Without a word, Becky pushed her own brother deep into herself.

She knew she was acting like a slut but no one here could challenge her, meaning she didn’t have to care, and that was what she loved about her new powers. She could do whatever the heck she wanted and nobody would able stop her. Becky watched as her father kept shrinking from drinking her milk. She never liked her step-father and to see him trying to resist her milk was hilarious to her. Once he got small enough, she started to push her giant nipple against him. It squeezed him more and more until Becky felt his small and insignificant body go ‘pop’. She had just crushed her step-father with her boob alone! It sent an exciting thrill through her body as she licked her lips and turned her attention to the gym owner.

He had been trying to resist, trying to get away but as one of her nipples was anchored into his mouth, he was forced to start drinking her milk as he could feel her rubbing his shaft hard but with skill. She was working him up towards a climax and he could do nothing to stop her. As he was about to climax, he looked down in time to see Becky licking the tip of his cock and sliding the shaft into her mouth. As he was being forced to swallow her sweet and addictive milk, he climaxed against his will. Becky hungrily accepted his semen as she felt it flood into her mouth and with a final lick of his cock, swallowed the rest greedily.

After the gym owner was shrunk enough, however, she wasn’t finished. “I don’t think I’ve had quite enough of you” she teased in a sultry tone. She leaned in and licked his tiny fingernail sized body up. The gym owner could do nothing but scream as she flicked her tongue back and swallowed him down to join his cum in her smooth and sexy tummy. She was beginning to enjoy the taste of men but her thoughts were interrupted by a rush of pleasure. The entire time she was dealing with the other two, she was fingering her brother in and out of her sex. She looked down and moaned as she continued pushing him in and out of her sex even faster than before.

She was relentless. Meanwhile, her brother wasn’t sure what to do. He could feel her powerful vaginal walls squeezing him from all sides and his sister pushing him deeper and deeper with each thrust. He prayed it would be over soon and it would be. Finally, with a loud house shaking moan, Becky climaxed but didn’t pull her brother out. Instead, she held him in place, enjoying his struggles as he slowly drowned inside of her sticky cum. Once he was dead, she took his body out and flicked it into the nearby trashcan. She couldn’t believe how amazing it was to kill off useless bug men like this but she was only getting started.

Becky reached over and picked up the large jar of the remaining five men. She grinned as she looked down at them. They all trembled while looking back up at her. She licked her lips and blew them a kiss. “You’re all my little toys. Don’t fret, you poor little things. Mommy is going to be putting you to good use for a looong time” she taunted as she stood up, getting ready to leave with a shake of her wobbly ass and a bounce of her enormous boobs. For the time being, she tucked away the jar in-between her giant boobs, hiding it from sight. The men inside the jar were perplexed as they were left in the dark but knew from the sound of Becky’s breathing, nearby heartbeat and stuffy warmth of her surroundings breasts where they were being kept.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the entire town.

Another giantess had just arrived at the school of the brats. Zoe woke up in a terrible mood. She didn’t mind that her breasts were massive and her thighs and ass were both large wobbly masses, now. What did bother her, however, was the fact that all her clothes were ruined. She was an avid collector of all kinds of rare fashion brands and had just collected enough clothes to be considered a top fashion influencer, in her own mind. That was all spoiled by how the expensive clothes she had been wearing before the giant transformation were all torn into rags by her explosively huge breasts.

She angrily slapped her new boobs in frustration as they jiggled from the slap and swayed from side to side, unaffected. Zoe was a lot smarter than Becky. On the way to the school, she discovered a lot of her powers a lot faster. The reason why the bus behind her was empty was for that exact reason. When she first got on the bus, there was barely anyone on-board, save for four men, including the driver. Now, standing in front of her school, she gave a sadistic grin. She had waited until the bus came to a stop at her destination before she lured all of them into the back of the bus.

They didn’t make much of a fuss as she lured them in with the strange scent of her breasts. In her mind, she somehow knew what her boobs and powers were without even having to see them first-hand but that didn’t stop her from trying them out. She then shrunk them all with her milk, watching them get smaller and smaller. Something about watching them shrink made her excited. She wanted them to get even smaller, even when they couldn’t suck on her breasts any longer. She then came up with a cruel idea. She squeezed her own nipples and let drops of her milk fall down on the men that had been reduced to the size of ants.

She giggled as she watched the panicked men break free of her seduction and try to run from her small drops of milk. She knew it was pointless as she continued her messing with them. Soon, however, they disappeared due to how small they were. The driver of the bus, for example, had been consumed by the milk. Since he was inside the milk, he just kept shrinking, regardless of what he tried to do. He would, eventually, shrink completely out of existence as the other men did, remaining as smaller than the tiniest piece of dust or sand and never to be heard from ever again.

Zoe lavished the idea of what she did before she focused back on her main objective. Something in her blood was compelling her to go into her school and do something truly evil. She imagined that whatever had given her these powers had also strengthened her inner desires. It was like a part of her animalistic side had taken over and she was carrying out its will. Still, she didn’t care. It was still a part of her and she knew better than anyone that she really did want what was about to happen. With another evil cackle, she marched into the school.

An hour later, the school was eerily quiet. There were no students there because the school was holding some staff-only event. Despite this, the entire school was quiet despite many of the teachers’ cars being parked in the parking lot. The only place where any noise was coming from was in the principal’s office. A man could be heard crying out in pleasure and what followed that was a woman panting. The principal was having sex with Zoe. He was pinned to the ground and she was nearly crushing him as she pushed down on his figure. She was riding him with her tongue out and loving every second of it.

The principal had tears in his eyes as it both hurt but felt incredible at the same time. She continued to push harder and harder until he was forced to climax inside of her sex. “Oh no…seems you’ve been all used up, huh?” said Zoe with mock sympathy. She then stood up, her sex dripping with his fluids. She then gestured her hand at the principal’s desk. “And what do our judges have to say?!” she demanded with a giggle. On the principal’s desk were all the shrunken staff members. They looked petrified and started clapping politely at the bizarre sight they were all forced to watch.

Out of the large crowd of shrunken men and women, no one wasn’t looking at the spectacle and clapping when Zoe asked them for their thoughts of the scene. Zoe smiled and nodded. “Good, good. The judges are finally showing some professionalism. I would have…hated…to have ‘corrected’ some of your behaviour again” she said with an evil and purely sadistic grin. On the desk were red stains from other ‘judges’ who had clearly misbehaved. The others were obedient because they were terrified of sharing the same fate.

“Still…I thought the leader of this place would last the longest. Guess you’re a useless and pathetic man too?” she questioned, moving down and shoving her breast in his face. “Suck” she ordered in a cold tone. Unable to resist, the principal sucked on her boob, drinking her sweet milk as he started to shrink. Once the principal was shrunken, Zoe dropped him on the desk and shifted around to sit on the principal’s chair. Her ass crushed the sides of it to allow for her large bottom. The chair creaked and groaned under her weight.

Zoe leaned forward and placed her gigantic breasts on the table, nearly nudging some of the tiny staff off the table. “How disappointing. Only one hour and after seven men, I’m still not satisfied” she complained, wondering if she had been too careless in shrinking so many of them before playing with the remaining staff members like this. “Oh well” she said as she looked down at the tiny staff. She would just need to make a new plan, she thought, perhaps something even more exciting than what she previously had in mind. It slowly clicked for her on what to do. “From now on, all of you belong to me buttt I only want loyal slaves. I’m going to make you all play two games. The ones that do the best will stay with me and the ones that do the worst…” she trailed off before she casually flicked the one tiny woman.

She was a history teacher that once refused to give Zoe full marks for an assignment she worked hard on. She let out a scream that rang through all the tinies before she fell down and hit the ground below them all. She died on impact and this didn’t get any kind of response from Zoe aside from a small and wiry smile. She had enjoyed the teacher’s death but decided not to go too overboard. If they thought they were all going to die, they would be more rebellious, she was sure. “You all thought I was so sweet and innocent until all those nasty rumours about me started spreading. How about we see just how true some of those are with our first game?” she asked playfully.

“One of the biggest rumours was that I just loved hurting people” she stated factually. She then lifted her right boob up and ordered six random staff members step under it. “Come, come” she ordered. The staff members weren’t sure what this ‘game’ was but obliged. They headed over and stepped warily beneath her giant right boob. Without a warning, she let go of her boob. The staff members screamed as they were soon muffled beneath her large boob. The weight of the boob didn’t crush them but they couldn’t move against the giant globe of boob fat that showed veins and signs of how inflated it was from anyone’s clear perspective.

“Right, next” she said as she did the same with her other boob, trapping six staff members under that one too. Once again, the six staff members cried out and struggled beneath the weight of her boobs but nothing they could do would aid them. They were effectively sealed in place, for the time being. Zoe enjoyed feeling the small people struggling beneath her boobs. She then ordered the rest of the staff to climb onto her boobs. They had to choose her right or left boob. The side with more people would win, while the side with less people would lose.

Soon enough, a guilty number of staff members were standing or sitting on top of her left boob. The people under the left boob were groaning from the increased weight but seemed to be fine. The people on her right boob looked like they wanted to swap sides but Zoe told them they couldn’t. After a short pause, Zoe pushed on her left boob, crushing the six staff members beneath her boob. “Good choice” she whispered to the people on her right boob. They looked mortified by what just happened and stepped off her boob.

Once that was over, she turned her attention back to the others. “Those that won get to be my slaves but those that lost…” she said with a twisted smile and cackle. She scooped up the six staff members under her right boob and all of them on top of her right boob too. “Time for the losers to play the second game” she ordered. She then squeezed her nipple and splashed all the losers with her milk until they were the size of one of her fingernails. Once that was done, she moved back in the chair she was using and spread her large and wobbly thighs open.

The men and women in her hand screamed out as she was bringing them all down to her sex. “The second rumour, spread by you disgusting excuses for teachers was that I really ‘got around’? Well, how about you go in and take a look for yourself?” she nearly shouted down at them. They didn’t have a choice or anywhere to go as it was clear that the second ‘game’ wasn’t a game at all. It was an execution. Zoe adored this as she pushed all the tiny teachers inside her sex. She managed to look down, between her large breasts, and made sure to finger every single last one of them inside of her.

Inside of her, some of the teachers had already been crushed into her sticky vaginal walls by her fingers, others were struggling to breathe in the hot and moist place while the last few were drowning in some of her already appearing vaginal juices. Zoe started to play with herself as she pushed the screaming and begging teachers deeper and deeper. They were trying to break free but it was impossible. Soon, after only a mere three minutes had passed, every single teacher that she inserted inside of herself had perished and Zoe was fully aware of this.

She continued anyways and enjoyed the horrified expressions of her remaining slaves. She soon climaxed but couldn’t see any signs of the teachers she pushed in. Unbeknownst to her, they had all been crushed, grinded up and smeared along her vaginal walls and into her juices. This was done so finely that next to nothing was left to be seen of them. Her vagina had become the end of the line for them. Once Zoe was truly finished pleasing herself, she placed her hand on the table and gave a look over to her remaining slaves.

“Lick it clean” she ordered as she waited for her slaves to oblige her commands. Since they had no choice but to do as she said, they started to crowd around her giant fingers and shyly started lapping up the sticky and wet juices that were still thick on her fingers. She blushed and praised her little slaves. While all of this was going on, she wondered what the others were doing. She remembered that they all had swallowed the thing that changed them, so the other two were no doubt out and doing stuff like this too. She knew Becky would probably go after her previously abusive step-father but she wondered what Jenny would be up to.

Meanwhile, in the very centre of the town.

Jenny was doing better than Becky and Zoe combined. When she woke up, she wasn’t the least bit surprised by her new appearance. The reason for this was because while she was sleeping, she had dreamed of her new body in detail. Waking up to see her body was like this in reality was literally a dream come true. She was delighted by her growth and soon after felt the same feelings that the others had experienced but hers was different as well. She didn’t feel a simple desire to get back at others or to simply dominate a group of people, she wanted so much more than that.

Thinking back on it, she wondered if she had been too brash going straight towards the mayor’s office. She had arrived there in no time since she had made a family pick her up on the way there. The family consisted of a dad and his two teenage sons. Needless to say, by the time the big-breasted giantess was approaching the mayor’s office, she had both crushed the two shrunken teenage boys beneath her large breasts and was sucking their father like a lollipop. Just before she reached the door, she had tilted her head back and swallowed the father whole. He was a tasty treat, she thought, but merely an appetizer. Her inner desire was like a great beast roaring out for more and she planned to satisfy it.

It was after she entered the mayor’s office that everything in Folora would be flipped on its head. She quickly found the mayor and that’s where her conquest started. By the time Zoe and Becky had finished with their own fun, in their parts of the town, Jenny was already on a completely different level. She was sitting in the mayor’s large chair and had both her ex-boyfriend massaging her right boob while the head of the police, in town, was massaging her left boob. Meanwhile, the mayor himself was between her large soft thighs, eating her out, much to her enjoyment.

She pat the mayor’s head as she laid back. “Good boy” she teased, letting out quiet little moans as she turned to her ex. “Did you do as I ordered?” she asked, loving the fear in his eyes. “I…did” he said sheepishly. Jenny had cornered these three in the mayor’s office and considering how she had so easily killed the mayor’s assistant and appeared resistant both to the police chief’s gun’s bullets and any kind of blunt trauma to her body, there was absolutely no way for these three men to stand up to her. After she got control of them, she had her ex use his influence to have the Leo scientists figure out just what was flushed down their sewerage system.

“I’m sad to disappoint you…Mistress, but the science team couldn’t find any evidence of the substance you described. We really have no idea how such a thing was found coming out one of our sewerage pipes” he explained, getting a disappointed frown from her. “Morons. If you idiots couldn’t find the exact substance than the answer is obvious. Whatever was coming out of your sewerage pipe was nothing more than a combination of other substances you disposed of simultaneously. Ask your science team to figure out what the heck it was or they’ll join the ‘others’” she said with a smirk, pointing across the mayor’s office.

Contained in over a dozen large jars were hundreds of people. Jenny had harvested her own milk and sprinkled it on people that were all over the mayor’s office, all the police that came when the mayor called them and the large group of people she tricked her ex into bringing. She, now, had over a hundred toys to play with and torture, she thought with glee. Her ex agreed to call them again and proceeded to do so while Jenny looked down at the mayor. “I think I’ve gotten bored of this” she said, not feeling the same rush as before. Without a word, she forced the mayor to his feet. Suddenly, she was making both the police chief and the mayor drink her milk as they hopelessly tried to fight back.

Moments later and she was holding the tiny bodies of the mayor and police chief, trying to decide on what she should do with them. Her ex was still making the call nearby and as she was listening, she lowered the mayor and began fingering him inside of her. He was her new human dildo but she liked to savour her playthings, so he wouldn’t be killed. She inserted him in feet first and, once he was deep enough, she simply removed her fingers and let out a moan as he struggled deep inside of her. “If you want to get out before I crush you with my vagina alone, you better work harder than that” she ordered.

She felt his struggles re-newed and was pleased. She then placed the other down on the mayor’s desk. After he was left standing on the desk, he felt a drop of milk hit his head. He cried out from the drop smashing into him as it was soon followed by another. Drop after drop, Jenny excitedly watched as he got smaller and smaller. He started begging her to stop but she didn’t care. Soon, he was the size of an ant and the last drop of milk was enough to cover him completely but she didn’t let him get hit by it. “That was fun but don’t worry, ‘Sir’, I have a way to save you!” she said as she held out her finger for him to hold onto.

He was grateful for her mercy as he clung to her finger. He thought she was planning to turn him back but it was the opposite. Slowly, he felt himself compressed against her right nipple. He wasn’t sure what she was doing until he noticed her squeezing her own boob, seeping out milk, right onto him. He screamed out as he got smaller and smaller. Jenny sat back and giggled as she was able to safely remove her finger and had left the tiny police chief, right where she wanted him. She had a grudge against this scumbag and for more than one reason.

The reason why Jenny was able to get away with what she did was because she had been having a long-time affair with the police chief and his subordinates. Almost half the police station had been around with her and she used to guide them like a pack of loyal dogs, well, until the chief wanted more than she was willing to give. He scared off his subordinates and became more assertive and controlling. He then even started to blackmail her and, if she hadn’t gone through this transformation, she was sure that things would have gotten out of hand.

It no longer mattered, she thought, as it was, finally, long over. She looked down at her gigantic boob as the same man that caused her so many problems was, now, so absolutely tiny that he was unknowingly sliding inside of her boob. What he would find is an endless amount of milk and she had no doubt he would shrink until her body was like the universe and he was a single grain of sand in comparison. After she was done with him, she turned back to her ex, who had just finished his call and she licked her lips. Time for the final toy to be played with.

Her ex moaned deeply as he was boob-fucked. She was rubbing her giant breasts against his erect cock, massaging it up and squeezing it between the giant and soft mounds. The ex was a mess and couldn’t resist the constant boob massage or stop the climax that came with it. Once he finished climaxing, he panted and felt her milk being poured over his face and chest. Just when he thought he was done, he slowly shrunk to half his size and she continued. She wouldn’t stop and kept massaging him until he would climax again. He wanted to break free but the milk made him sexually excited repeatedly.

This kept happening. She worked him to a climax, shrank him and did it again, until he was a small doll sitting between her mountains of soft and squishy boob fat. “Enough…please…” he begged pathetically as he felt absolutely drained. “Mhm…enough it is” she said before opening her mouth wide. He couldn’t even scream as she engulfed his body, licked over it, tilted her head back and swallowed her irritating ex in one gulp. She moaned with satisfaction as she relaxed in her office, the puny mayor still squirming in her sex and her ex, now, squirming helplessly inside her hungry stomach.

Just as she was about to start the next step of her plan, she got a phone call. It was from Becky and it was soon a three-way call with Zoe. They all agreed that this transformation was incredible and all of them quickly began to work out how they were going to forward with this. “Let’s kidnap everyone in town and then go to the city” Jenny suggested. The others appeared on-board with the idea and it was clear from how everyone sounded that all three of them had already started to amass their own private ‘collections’ of slaves, pets and toys. 

Jenny ended the call soon after that and walked over to the shelves of tiny people, all staring up at her in horror and fear. She smirked down at the hundreds of private playthings. “Don’t fret, my poor little people. Mistress has sooo much planned for you” she said with a sinister giggle.

“This is only the beginning~”


The End