- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: This chapter does contain gorey acts done to micros for the sake of the enjoyment for the giants. This chapter is not for the faint of heart as there is graphic material inside. 


Contains: Vore, crush, dismemberment, feet, entrapment 

“Due be advised, this next story will be graphic for some.” Mia said as she folded her papers and prepared for her story. The story of her career is what many in office called it but to her, it was something else. Something that no one else could know about or risk losing everything she ever had. Her life, her job, her daughters. Speaking of which, the story she was about to unveil to her live audience was about one of them. Her oldest daughter, Candis was always a bit of a show off when she was growing up and now that she had moved out with her younger sister, things only got worse for her showboating. 


Ever since the two were in middle school, Mia had taught them both how to deal with the ‘bug people’ that crawled around them at every turn. She and her entire family believed them to be no more than pests that shouldn’t be allowed to be treated like humans. In fact, to demonstrate this, Mia abducted a micro woman off the street one day when the two were younger to show them how to deal with them, when they were older of course. She dropped the woman into her mouth and bit down on to the screaming woman, her blood going all over her mouth before she ended up swallowing the suffering woman who was now split in two. She remembered seeing their faces, one of horror and one of fascination. Candis said she couldn’t wait to have one go down her throat while Jocelyn was more than hesitant. Thinking back on it now, some years later, she should’ve been more strict with the two. After all, she had to pay a lot of people off to ‘erase’ Candis’ portion in her own story. Some were not in cash either.


“Here, we see several women consuming micros for fun. We were lucky enough to have a special informant from an anonymous source. This continues the worst micro abduction epidemic in recent history with more than three hundred micros going missing every week. Could this woman, whoever she is, be the soul culprit of all these abductions? We’ll let you know later tonight at eleven. This has been Mia Hernandez with NUTV, see you all soon.” Mia on the outside proclaimed herself to be everything but what she really was. She donated to micro charities, attended balls hosted by micro millionaires and did shows like this one to keep up her public appearance. Unlike her daughters, she was in the public eye very often so she couldn’t afford to be so ‘careless’ about her abductions for her very own collection. She had to make one at a time and not in the same place twice. She knew the law and knew if she ‘hunted’ in the same spots repeatedly, she’d get caught eventually. To avoid getting caught, Mia would sometimes travel hours outside the city to avoid getting caught. Some remote micro villages would all go missing, some ending up as mere snacks for Mia, others going in her shoes. While the rest would be saved for later ‘experiments’ Mia would do to them.


“That was great Mia! Poor bastards, what a terrible way to go. Eaten alive, I can’t wait till we nail whoever does this.” Mia’s assistant, Gillian was always a bit too into things especially when it involved the bugs that were at their feet. Seeing one hurt for Gillian was like the end of the world for her while for Mia, it was pure joy that she had to keep to herself unfortunately. One slip up and she’d be ostracized from everyone she knew. “Mia? You alright? Still thinking about that story huh?”


“Oh yeah, being around that story, thinking about it day and night. It gets me wondering what kind of...monster would do that to the poor innocent micros.” Mia’s words just made her want to  just start bursting with laughter but she remained professional as she continued to talk to Gillian. “That reminds me, I really need to go check on my girls, making sure they’re not getting involved in things like this. I’ll see you tomorrow, Gillian.”


“Bright and early, bye Mia!” 


Mia just sighed as she walked to her car, reaching for her phone in her purse as she made a call. Putting it up to her ear, she once more reached into her purse to pull out a small snack she kept in a glass vial with a micro man in it, screaming as he was exposed to the world after being trapped in Mia’s purse since she abducted him nearly two weeks ago. Staved and nearly on the verge of death, Mia purposely kept the ones in her purse like this to further demoralize them. The last jab before she finally ends them in the most painful ways she could think of. As she stepped out into the parking lot, Mia popped off the cap of the vial as she tilted it towards her awaiting mouth.


“No! Please!” Jarod screamed as loud as he could as the massive television anchor just peered down at him like he was nothing. Those haunting blue eyes left chills down his spine as he felt his ‘home’ begin to tilt towards the jaws of the giant human. He screamed but knew it was fruitless to do so. Since he was taken from his countryside home weeks ago, Jarod had seen this woman take vials of his family, friends and even his lover away to do dark things to them. Every time, he’d hear crunching, screaming and popping all while he was trapped in the vial along with so many others. His whole time, he’d been trapped in Mia’s purse getting mixed and tossed around as she went about her day. At one point, he and his friends were almost discovered when a redhead woman with freckles all around her face was grabbing something in the purse but ‘divine’ intervention stopped him from being liberated from this evil woman’s control. And now, he stared death in the face. Or the mouth as Mia’s teeth were fierce, sharp and had the potential to chew the poor micro in two without any effort. 


Mia then bit down on the micros skull, decapitating the poor man in an instant as she continued to wait for the other end to answer. She began chewing his skull into bits, letting the blood go everywhere in her mouth like a fruit gummy filled with its sweet contents. Mia smiled a bit as she tilted the vial once more and dropped the rest of the poor mans body into her jaws as she heard the phone be picked up. Skipping the chewing on the man’s body, Mia just tilted her head slightly back as she sent the body down her throat. She moaned slightly as she still felt the headless body twitching slightly as it made its way down her throat.


“Hello? Mom? What’s up?”


“My dear Jocelyn, how are you two?” Mia stepped into her car while she turned it in while listening to her youngest daughter.


“We’re good! Yeah. I just saw your show! It looked…good.” Jocelyn stood up as she snuffed out the joint as she tried her best to sober up as she continued to talk to her mother who was not the biggest fan of any drug. Jocelyn coughed for a bit as she tried her best to not sound like she was under the influence of Morning Dew for the past few hours. In fact, since Candis had left for work, Jocelyn hadn’t moved much. She still felt the occasional movement of her micro servant, Jason who was still trapped under her soft and voluptuis ass. Without a second to check on him, Jocelyn peeled him off her ass as she dumped him into the jar he called home.


“Jocelyn, I need to know. Are you two keeping up the family traditions?” Mia spoke as she leaned back in her seat while turning the car on, feeling the cool A/C hit her skin. She paid no attention to the two micro bodies on her dash that were now nothing more than inch tall jerky sticks. She’d left them baking in the hot sun from when she got to the station at four that morning to now, almost eleven hours of getting cooked alive. The two micros were once a couple before Mia abducted them from their home almost a month ago now. Mia just glanced over to look at the charred to a crisp bodies and what made her slightly surprised was the fact that even if she taped them apart from one another, both of them seemed like they had their hands extended out. Almost as if they were attempting to hold one another’s hand before they finally succumbed to the sheer heat of the sun on their tiny bodies. Mia disregarded that observation as she tore off one of the bodies off the dashboard and stuffed it into her mouth. “Don’t lie to me girly. I’m coming over tonight. I want to see how my favorite daughters are doing.” Mia took a bite of the crunchy micro corpse, the noise sounding exactly like a crisp potato chip. 


“Yes! That’ll be fun! Candis gets off in a couple hours. How about seven tonight?” Outside, Jocelyn tried to seem confident to not only her mother but her own servant. His whole time here, he'd never seen her scared or anything of the sort. With their mom? Both sisters feared her and soon, every micro in the apartment was going to learn they’d much rather die in one of the sisters' shoes than to be ended by their mother. 


“Good. Tell Candis not to be late. I expect her to be there when I arrive.” With that, Jocelyn just headed a dial tone as she was visibly shaking as she grabbed Jason’s jar and headed over to her room. She knew this day would come but she hoped it would be further down the line. Taking a small glance over at the jar, she knew the second her mom found out she still hadn't killed her first micro, things were going to get complicated. She did toy with the idea of ending him but something in her kept that thought at bay. Maybe it was a weakness to not want to end him, that she’d built up a ‘bond’ of some sorts with him. Though it wasn’t the most painless and love filled relationship, Jocelyn would like to have thought of it as a queen and her favorite servant. There was no formal or emotional attachment like that with a friend or even a pet, she mainly saw him as a slave in most cases. She never saw him as nothing more than something that was less than hersat on her bed, hands to her face as she thought of places to hide him. Under her bed was too easy. An idiot would look there first. Then she looked up and saw the perfect place to hide her servant, her topside storage above her closet. Grabbing a hold of the jar, she slid the door open as she placed it right inside. Surrounded by long forgotten shoes that haven’t seen use since she was a freshman in high school, Jocelyn felt confident this was a good spot for him. She took a breath as she started to get things ready for their mom’s arrival. Things were not going to be easy tonight.


Candis stepped up the stairs of her apartment building as she was absolutely exhausted. No matter how many micros she ate, stepped on or shoved in random places around her body, she had a long day. What started out as a good day to make some money quickly became the worst day of recent memory for her. The micro sections were carefully watched by her managers meaning less and less opportunities to grab them to stuff into her satchel. After she snatched the snooty couple, she couldn’t grab any more which just added to the suck that was today. She couldn’t down a couple micros in the back during a quick ‘break’. She couldn’t change out the insoles she kept in from this morning. Her body was aching as she walked to the door. She just wanted to take everything off, relax by downing a couple beers with more than a handful of micros mixed in before she’d pass out for the night. No stream tonight, she just wanted some personal time with some micros that she’d ‘glue’ to her body as she slept. 


Candis was about to open the door of the apartment until her sister opened it abruptly. Shocking her, Candis was about to start scolding her younger sister until Jocelyn spoke up first. 


“Mom’s coming. Get inside, get ready because she’ll be here any minute.” Jocelyn grabbed hold of her sister as she was pulled inside quickly. Both of them went cold as they looked at each other. It wasn’t looking good for either of them. Their mother was focused on just ending micros in either swift ways rather than to keep dozens or hundreds of them at a time. Both of them knew it and tried to avoid the question as best they could when she did come over. Back then, Candis’ collection was minimal with only a dozen or so micros at a time. Their mother wasn’t the biggest fan of it but she allowed it to continue on the pretense that the both of them would go through them at a decent pace. Now with Candis’ collection at nearly ten times what it was when their mom last visited, it wasn’t going to be a fun night.


“Mom’s coming over? And you didn’t think to call me, telling me this? You know what she’ll say when she sees my room?” Candis walked over to her room down the hall as she grabbed a couple empty jars that were on a table and vials from her pouch to begin saving as many micros as she could. Kicking off her shoes, she didn’t even bother checking inside as she hadn’t felt any movement since the day started. She’d just assumed that both micros had perished underneath her feet after the day she had. And she was partially right on her assumption in thinking both had died. Quincy had died when Candis hugged her friend Kali but Perrin on the other hand had survived. Through most of the day, she’d been unconscious and had ended up in the best possible positions she could hope to be in. The second Candis discarded her nasty, sweat ridden shoe was the moment Perrin was freed from her prison.


Perrin was startled awake as she looked around her environment and she was essentially blinded from the hours she was squashed beneath Candis’ footsteps. The sweat had built up around her face to build something like a blind fold for the micro woman. She tried pulling it off her face but soon found it was stuck there, at least for the time being. Letting that go, she then realized what else surviving a certain doom was like. In her weeks since being abducted by the deranged waitress, she’d never seen anyone come out of her shoes alive. One man in the jar she called a home suggested that red from her shoes was the blood of her victims. A remark that Perrin once saw as dramatic but after being faced with death on several occasions in this shoe alone, she started to believe this idea.


Another hazard Perrin had to endure was the heat and stench of the shoe she was trapped inside. Thinking she made it through the whole day underneath the monsters known as Candis’ feet was something that didn't seem real at all. By all metrics, she should be dead. If not from the weight and pressure of Candis standing on her but from inhaling the stench all day. Even now, her lungs and throat were still recovering from being around what would be considered garbage. Even if she somehow escaped, she knew she would have permanent respiratory problems. On top of a bit of PTSD from being around human women that thoroughly enjoyed killing her kind. She coughed and coughed as she was on her hands and knees, crawling to what she’d hope would be the exit. Even though she was temporarily blind, she was able to hear exceptionally well. Outside of the dank and putrid prison, she could hear her capturers arguing on the other side of the filthy fabric. As much as she wanted to avoid them, she followed the voice as she continued to crawl.


After a bit of crawling, the sweat blindfold seemed to disintegrate off of her face, allowing the micro woman to see once more. She was thankful as she finally saw the light of the room that was a prison within a prison. Perrin  stood up for the first time since she was stuffed inside the shoe and although her legs were wobbly, she conquered it as she ran to the edge of the mouth to peak at what she was going to expect to immediately see a pair of socked feet a couple yards away from the entrance of the shoe. She was thankful that the pair of feet were facing the other way, and not facing her as she knew it’d mean certain death if either sister found her. As much as she just wanted to leave this cursed apartment, she was temporarily trapped here for just a little bit longer. She just had to be patient, no matter how much the smell was starting to get to her. No matter how much it scared her to remain in the very shoe she was trapped in, she just had to remain still enough for both sisters to not notice her. Perrin didn’t know what Candis would do to survivors of her long days and she didn’t exactly want to find out.


“Why the hell didn’t you tell me sooner? My god Jocelyn, you know what she’ll do to the both of us when she sees these!” Candis was a nervous wreck for the first time in many months. She tried to keep her composure around the micros trapped in her room, to make their belief that she was infallible more concrete but now with the threat of their mother coming over, she started to panic a bit leaving her collection confused as she grabbed several jar of micros and stuffed them in the very back of her closet, completely ignoring her rank work shoes. After the day she had and the night she was about to have, she didn’t have time to pay any mind to the shoes she’d just removed. 


“If I knew she was coming over tonight, I would have told you. How do you think I feel? I had to flush my Morning Dew down the toilet and hide my servant!”


“Ok shut it. We’re both in trouble with her no matter what. Let’s just hope and pray she doesn’t peep around our rooms. Otherwise….”


“Yeah I know. I guess we should get things ready, I did say we’d make dinner for her.” Jocelyn said sheepishly as she followed her sister down the hall and towards the kitchen. 


“Of course, dinner. How about Grandma Whitney’s sweet and spicy tacos? I think we have everything for it. Let’s just hope she doesn’t notice the lack of charred micro. I don’t think I could do that. Too bloody.” Though the both of them were cruel demons to those micro unfortunate enough to be found by them, the things their family did was beyond what either sister would think of. Ripping them in two, throwing them in acid to melt them alive to use whatever was left to make the ‘perfect’ shade of red for her toes. Their mother called it ‘Deadly Red’ and when the two were younger, it’d freak them out. It still did to this day. The worst they did to their micros was eat them alive, crush them or send them into their shoes during a long day. Neither of them could think or even want to do the kinds of things their mother did to micros. 


The minutes ticked by as the sister waited not so patiently for their mom to arrive, they were both lost in thought. Candis was shaking furiously as she looked at the door, just waiting for her to step inside. She knew as soon as she opened her bedroom door, she’d be furious. And Jocelyn’s situation wasn’t any better. She had not only not killed Jason numerous times when she had the chance to but fed him, kept him safe and actively avoided ending his miserable life. It wasn’t like she cared about him, she just...liked him more than any other micro she could have. Perhaps deep down, she was conflicted. Sure, she could grab any micro off the street and they’d do the same jobs she’d have Jason do but….she grew attached to him. 


Then the door started to open, making both girls stand up front their sitting positions as the time had come. Little did both girls know, during their haste to clean everything up and make dinner, the two had missed a lone micro woman that had slipped through the cracks and she was mere inches from the front door. Perrin was lucky that neither sister had noticed her. All she had to do was wait by the doormat until someone opened the door. She was frightened but soon the nightmare would be over. She was so close to freedom, she could practically feel the cool, refreshing air touching her face. She was mere inches from escape, she was probably going to be the first micro to do such a thing. Perrin was going to be the woman who would bring an end to the sister's foul and sadistic toruture of her people. All she had to do was wait.


Suddenly the door was opened and Perrin, without even thinking, attempted to make a run for it, not even thinking of who exactly was coming into the apartment but she figured anyone was going to be better than the sisters she’d been forced to serve and die for. Perrin ran as fast as her little legs could take her, she was solely focused on the freedom she was about to have. She could see her family again, see her boyfriend that had been missing her since she ‘disappeared’ all those weeks ago. All that kept her distracted from what was right in front of her. As she was running towards the outside world, she didn’t even take into account what was around her. With a swift crashing downwards, a near perfect white running shoe which Perrin ran head first into. Stunned only for a moment, she stood up to see the piercing eyes of the person she bumped into. Surprisingly, the woman she’d ran into had not only heard and felt her, she was actively looking down at her. Her blue eyes were haunting as her dirty blonde hair was by far the most striking aspect of her. This just sent a torrent of emotion through Perrin’s body. Even the evil sisters didn’t have a look of evil like this. Perrin wanted to run but was frozen in place from the fear. From the dread of it all. She wasn’t ready when the massive fingers of the woman reached down to her. She could only scream for help as maybe someone walking by would hear her cries. But that was quickly snuffed out as the woman shut the door behind her, sealing her inside once more.


“Alright, who’s the idiot that let this maggot piece of filth escape?” Mia spoke with such harsh words as both of her daughters stood up as they saw the micro she had in her hand. Although she couldn’t exactly remember where she’d put that one this morning, Candis recognized the micro. It was hers for sure and she wasn’t certain how this one had managed to get past her or Jocelyn but here was her mother, holding onto a micro that had nearly escaped. 


“I don’t know Mom, I don’t know how that thing got out.” Those words or more specifically, the word ‘Mom’ haunted Perrin’s soul greatly. That’s all she heard was the word ‘mom’ from the woman who had ended so many micros under her as well as inside her. What was once her salvation or supposed salvation, now became so much worse than she could possibly imagine. All Perrin could do was scream her tiny head off from sheer fright as the more mature woman clenched her fist around her tiny body.


She was completely and utterly fucked.


“You don’t know how one of your micros got out? God you two, I came here for something else entirely but it’s clear that both of you need a good talking to in how to deal with these things.” Mia went over to the corner where she kicked off her shoes as she continued to address her daughters. “I saw your livestreams, Candis. You know how I found out? It showed up on my desk last week and my boss wanted me to show you, your livestream and everything you’ve ever done. Thank god he didn’t see the resemblance but I managed to convince him in more ways than I care to admit to get him to censor everything. And guess why I did that?” Mia walked over to an empty seat on the couch that was right in between where the sisters were sitting while still having the escapee in her hand. “Don’t think I’m not here for you too, Jocelyn. Tell me, how did you kill your first? Hmm? Swallow them? Crush them? Throw them in a blender?” Mia leaned close to her youngest daughter as she still had Perrin wrapped tightly in her fist. She then whispered into her ear, something that sent a chill down her daughter’s spine. “I know you still have yours.” Jocelyn’s face went white as she tried to think of something to say to her mother but knew she had her dialed in.


“Ho-How do you know? I swallowed him the day Candis brought him.”


“I’m not an idiot. I’ve been doing this longer than the two of you have been alive. I can tell what a rookie that hasn’t tasted blood yet looks like.” Mia grabbed hold of Jocelyn’s cheeks as she squished them together. “If your grandmother was here, the lashing she’d give all of us would be immense. But especially you, with your ‘petting zoo’. Disgusting.” Mia always saw her daughters as ‘soft’ on the micros that they interacted with. In high school, she had to finish off the popular micro girls that Candis had taken since neither of them had the guts to kill them even after what they’d done to them. Mia was disappointed that day but she’d hoped that the girls would grow into being merciless gods to the insects that lived below them. But she knew how it felt growing up like that. Her mother was more ruthless than she ever was. Her favorite way of disposing of the micros she caught was tossing them in acid and then using what was left to create her makeup. This terrified Mia but she did eventually outgrow that fear of it. Even inspired Mia’s own way of using the melted up corpse of a micro. “But we first have to deal with this little escape artist. Come, sit, the both of you. Allow me to show you what a real predator does to things that escape.”


Mia peeled off her socks as she let her feet breath after being trapped in her running shoes and then before that, her high heels. Needless to say, they were begging to be let out of their captivity. She sighed in relief as she wiggled her toes freely as she propped them up on the coffee table nearby, allowing both of her daughters to look at her toes with bright pink nail polish that showed signs of wear and tear. Mia then reached behind her with her spare hand to reach into her purse to pull out a small rubber band that she used as a means of keeping the micro vials sealed in case they escaped one too many times while in her purse. Mia then turned her attention to Perrin who was still in shock as she now traded one villain for another. One who was already far worse than Candis ever was with her. Mia expertly maneuvered around Perrin’s will to resist as she carefully tied the rubber band around her legs and placed her on her big toe that was in desperate need of trimming. Something Mia intended to do right now. With Perrin’s legs hanging on the side of her big toe, Mia smiled as she looked at Candis.


“Since you caused this in not making sure she’s dead, I’m going to have you do the honors. Get a pair of toe nail clippers. Get it in the next ten seconds or I swear…” Mia didn’t need to say anything more as Candis quickly ran over to the bathroom as she grabbed the clippers and headed back to her seat on the couch right next to her mother. She anxiously waited for what her mother had planned for the micro that had broken loose. Though, the more she thought about it, the more and more she knew exactly where and maybe when this one had escaped. Her shoes, she didn’t even bother to check for survivors because most of the time, they’d get crushed or just suffocated from the stench around them. She wasn’t fully on board with this idea at first but the more she thought about it, the more she was excited to see her mother in action again. It got her excited to see a micro of hers getting tortured by her mother’s hands.


Perrin was trapped as she had gone from escaping one pair of feet to another. Except this time, it seemed as though her attacker knew exactly how to handle micros like her. All the pounding in the world couldn’t save her as the more mature woman trapped her on her big toe with her legs hanging off of the edge. As soon as she heard about the clippers, she got nervous, even more than she did when Candis brought her here. She knew she was going to die here, she just didn’t imagine anything like this to happen to her.


“Watch carefully girls, I’ll only get one chance to do it. At least to this one.” Mia grabbed the nail clippers as she went opposite of how she normally would cut her toes, with her starting out at her pinkie toe. She did this to add even more fear in the small woman as she clipped her nails slowly and methodically. The sounds of the hard as a rock nails being cut was surely scaring the micro woman even more than anything her daughters would do. Mia smirked as she let the nail clippings drop down on the coffee table below. She was revealing in the fear she was instewing into the heart of the small woman. With each nail that fell, Mia was getting closer to Perrin. She was struggling against the rubber band but it was fruitless to fight it. Perrin just had to accept her death. That was until Mia finally got to the nail she was on. She screamed out, begging for one of them to intervene. 


“Please, don’t do this! I’ll be good! I’ll be a good slave, please Candis! Don’t let her do this!” Perrin screamed out as she saw nothing but blank faces from the sisters as the sharp blades were mere centimeters from her legs. She just held her breath as she saw Mia’s thumb gripping the lever. It acted as more of a guillotine than anything else and it sent chills down Perrin’s tiny spine. Then, it came down hard and fast.


Clash!


In less time it took her to blink, Perrin had lost both of her legs. She was in utter shock of what had just happened and it didn’t seem real at first. But it was real, as real as things could get as she saw her own blood splashed onto her blades. She shook with pain as her brain realized what had just happened to her. The immense pain of getting her legs cut off was finally registering to her. All she could do was scream out in agony as she was released from her bondage of the rubber band. 


“And that’s how you stop one of these things from escaping. Cut off their legs. Now, get off my toe, maggot.” Mia simply flicked her toe and sent the now leg less Perrin down to the floor. All the girls heard was screams as the micro was sent down to the floor where she landed directly in front of Candis’ foot. The same foot that she’d escaped from through sheer luck and will alone. The smell was intense as she tried to sit up but was far too weak from the blood loss. All she could do was wait for her inevitable death. Either from blood loss or getting stepped on.


“Candis, take care of this worm. Jocelyn and I have to deal with her issue next.” Mia and Jocelyn stood up as they headed over to her room, leaving Candis to finish the job of rectifying her mistake. She smiled greatly as she saw her beg and attempt to crawl away. She was less than her, even more than what she already was to her. 


“Oh bug, all you had to do was die in my shoe and this whole thing could’ve been avoided. Now look at you. Legs are gone, you at my feet with no one to help you.” Candis stood up as tall as she could as she positioned herself to be standing above Perrin, to have her right in between her bare feet. “You want to know what's the worst of it all? If there had been anyone else coming through that door, you would’ve escaped. Toppled us, brought us down. You could’ve saved every one of your friends but guess what? You fucked up. Next time, die in a shoe like the rest of them!” Candis raised her foot in anger as she looked down at the small woman. She was cursing her out.


“Fuck you bitch, you’re nothing but an off brand whor-” 


SLAM!


Candi’s foot was sent down to the ground at lightning fast speeds, fast enough that Perrin didn’t even react to the foot coming down. Not a peep as all Candis felt now was the blood of the once former micro dripping around her toes. Candis shook with glee as she ended what could’ve been a monumental leak. Her heart was pumping as she imagined the excitement that micro had. The feeling of freedom must’ve been so alluring to her, so close yet so far. Taking in a deep breath, Candis sat down on the couch while propping her feet up. One sole blood covered and the other was nearly clean. She knew she had to shut down her streams, her mother would kill her if she didn’t. All that lost money, gone. She’d have to go completely dark, at least when it came to online killings of micros. The only good thing was she could still kill and torture micros in private which made everything just a little bit better. 


“Alright, where is it? Where is your little pet you’re so keen on keeping or do I have to go searching for the little bastard myself? If I do, I will reign down hellfire like you’ve never seen before.” Mia intimidated her youngest daughter as they stepped inside her room where Mia saw the obvious signs of ‘keeping’. All of her shoes had the unmistakable look of swirls that were near microscopic to the normal eye but Mia’s were more perceptive. Those swirls were the markings of a small tongue at work. “So you kept the thing your sister gave you and used it in ways to suit your needs. Cleaning your shoes, probably massaging your tired body. Nothing I ever taught you to do with these things. Kill and torture. Not to keep as pets or servants.”


Jocelyn just held her tongue as she stood on her tiptoes as she reached for the upper closet storage to grab Jason’s jar. In the time he’d been sealed in here, he’d taken time to sleep once more, this time in near complete darkness. At first he might’ve been scared but knew the sisters were the worst thing in this apartment. She trapped him in here, thinking she was torturing him in a new way. He hadn’t heard much since he had miraculously survived being sat on for hours at a time. He was barely conscious as she sealed him in the storage. But now, as a massive hand reached around the jar, he knew it was time for ‘playtime’ to begin once again. Or at least, that’s what he thought was happening as the jar was quickly tilted upside down, letting him and whatever ‘belongings’ he had to fall onto an awaiting palm. 


“Mom, please. Just let me keep this one. He’s been a great servant to me and sometimes Candis.”


“Don’t involve your sister in your fuck up. I’m letting you both off easy today by helping you both with your ‘problems’. Besides, you got a few choices in ways you can get rid of this...thing. Your sister’s first was a weak girl that she took off a college campus. She’s lucky she didn’t get caught. You know what she did with her first?” Jocelyn held Jason close to her chest as her mother continued her small story. “She tossed her in her tired and worn out shoe right before a long run. Bitch must’ve suffered so much before she finally popped. So what is it going to be. Because I’m not leaving until you kill that little fucker.”


“Umm...let’s see.” Jocelyn looked at Jason in her hand and even though she’d treated him like nothing, she still felt some sort of way about him. This was it. This was going to be the moment she would end her servant’s life. For the first time, he looked at her with certainty. Jason had long accepted his fate and unlike Perrin or any one of Candis’ micros, had only tried to escape once. That day was the day he accepted he was going to die here. Hearing the two giants talk about his imminent demise didn’t phase him one bit. He’d seen things that even if he was let out, he wouldn’t be the man that was brought here all those months ago. “I could….eat him alive? Would that be good?”


“Whatever suits you. Just do it already.” Jocelyn nodded as she looked at her mother. Taking a deep breath, she quickly brought her palm to her mouth and dropped Jason into her mouth once more. She didn’t feel any wiggling or hear any screams coming from her jaws which surprised her greatly. She’d really broken that micro so much that the inevitable death didn’t cause him to panic one bit. She opened her jaws slightly to show her mother that Jason was in fact in her mouth to which she nodded in solidarity. Jocelyn closed her lips and swallowed deeply as a means of sending the poor Jason down to the pits of her stomach in one gulp. In one swift motion of the tongue and several other muscles with a bit of gravity thrown in, Jason was sent tumbling down Jocelyn’s throat without much of word as he made his way down the esophagus of the soon to be blooming woman. With the body of a micro now within her and soon to be a part of her, Jocelyn would soon see the world differently. Just like her mother, sister and other family members before her.


“Open up. I can’t trust you didn’t put him against your cheek.” Jocelyn opened her mouth and allowed her mother to take a look for the micro that was once inside it. He was now heading down to her stomach. A one way trip for sure. “Congratulations Jocelyn. You actually swallowed that thing. I’m proud of you, but you better not let him out once I leave. I will know and it won’t be pretty either. Not like this visit was.” Jocelyn just laughed as she put her hand on her stomach as she felt the arrival of her once favorite servant. 


“Don’t worry, I won't let him out. He feels too good there. Though I do kind of feel like…more.” Mia smirked as she embraced her daughter. Though she didn’t take out her little ‘pet’ the way she would have, she did show the attitude of a predator. A beginner but it was a start as she felt Jason start to actually struggle against her stomach. He’d reached the lower pits of her body’s digestive system. She wondered to herself as her mother left her room satisfied why she hadn’t done this sooner. Jocelyn felt the kicks, punches and other bouts of panic that Jason was now dealing out to her. And she was loving every single second of it. Feeling something, someone that was alive trapped inside of her. Digesting and soon to be one with her body. It sent all the right chills down her spine as she headed over to her bed to collapse face down. She closed her eyes for a split second before looking at the jar that she’d tossed on the floor. She then remembered the collection of micros that was mere feet away from her, the same collection her sister had. 


There was now a new predator that was about to hit the town. Jocelyn sat up and grabbed the jar, looking at it and remembering the inhabitant that once lived in it for so many months. As much as she appreciated Jason’s efforts to please her by massaging her feet, cleaning her shoes along with whatever other thing she had him do, what she realized was that no matter how much he did to please her, being a meal was the best thing he’d ever done for her. An evil smile rolled across Jocelyn’s face as she stood up, holding the jar as she wanted to just head out right at that very moment to begin her own collection. 

 

“Watch out you micro fucks, a new hunter is about to hit the town.”

Chapter End Notes:

That was a fun one to make, I do have to give credit to my friend VegetaBoy who inspired me to really go semi-hardcore in this chapter. He had some really great ideas for this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, as I do now have a solid plan of where the story should go. Hope to see you all there!