- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With this story, I wanted to delve a little deeper in the cruel side of things, especially in this world where not every micro is treated like royalty. Some are taken and used to pleasure the more sadistic of human overlords. Some micros are 'bottom of the food chain'.

Jason’s head was pounding beyond belief as he tried to piece together what’s happened to him. One minute he’s walking home from his afternoon class, heading to meet up with the girl he’d been admiring for quite some time via the human bus she took every morning and afternoon with the sweetest red head he’d ever met and the next, was black. He groaned as he sat up and looked around his environment only to see his own reflection in a giant mirror. His heart sank deep into his chest as he started to panic, realizing what just transpired and where he was.


“Jocelyn! Get over here, our little micro is awake!” A loud voice came out from seemingly nowhere as Jason slowly turned and saw the massive and imposing beast of a pair of eyes staring him down with a gargantuan smile of her lips, sending Jason back several feet in fear. His greatest fear had been realized there was nothing he could possibly do to escape. Jason was never scared of humans per say but he did always have a fear of being in this situation. As he tried his best not to absolutely lose his mind as he tried to come to terms with his new fate. 


Jason looked at the one who’d taken him, a woman who couldn’t have been much older than he was. She had long flowing hair that went down beyond her shoulders and was wearing what seemed like a blue cheerleading uniform. Jason’s heart pounded as he looked over to his right and saw her massive legs resting on the table where his prison was. Toned firmly, muscular in a great way that obviously had all the human guys staring. Had he not been trapped against his will, Jason wouldn’t mind paying top dollar to watch this woman dance all night for him. As if to tease him further, while the scared micro was caught up in looking at her magnificent legs, his prison was soon bombarded by a massive pounding from seemingly all sides as he frantically looked around as to what could possibly be the cause of this earth shattering vibrations and saw the culprit. The girls' massive, red sneakers were pounding the glass prison around like it was some sort of toy. Jason screamed out in fear once more as it seemed this was never going to end.


“Finally, I've been waiting for that little twerp to wake since we got home.” Jason’s torment soon ceased as the massive shoes soon disappeared as the colossal woman stood up fully off the couch, showing once more that he was under their complete control. “I’m so excited to get my hands on one of those things. Surprised you actually invited me for this one.” Soon, another girl came into Jason’s view as the girl he’d first seen after waking up to welcome this new girl in. Jason was mesmerized as the two girls suddenly turned their attention to him and his glass prison. Without an out, he was hopelessly out of options of escape as the pair started walking towards him, their footsteps shaking the very ground he was standing on. Jason yelled out in panic as the pair descended down onto him until both of them stopped, giving the poor micro nothing but a full blown heart attack as he watched the shorter one of the two grab hold of the jar, cupping it in her hand as she ‘gently’ tossed it around between her hands as she played around with the jar with the small man shaking around inside like he was a toy in cereal box.


“Alright Jocelyn, what are you going to do first with him? Since he’s your first, you might want to do what I did with my first.” Candis looked at her younger sister as she brought her hand over to her exposed neck as she put her finger on her throat as she traced her hand all the down her chest, beyond her breasts and down to her smooth stomach as Candis placed her palm onto her warm belly. She smiled as she looked at her sister who had a confused look on her face. “I remember her, she screamed the whole way down. I skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner that day because I really wanted to enjoy her struggles.” Candis soon turned her attention over to the small man in the jar as she removed her hand from her sister’s stomach. “I just want you to know, it’ll all be over very soon. Or it won’t. I have no idea what my sister has in store for you.” Candis used her long and extended nails to further poke and over all annoy the small man she’d taken from the streets with no effort on her part. All in the efforts of getting her sister to finally ‘become like her’. A micro addict who gets off not by the usual sexual thrills of a normal, boring human would enjoy. Candis thoroughly enjoyed ending and toying with micros, didn’t matter to her what they were before she grabbed them, all that mattered to her and now her sister was their own sexual thrill.


“Well, I guess I’ll keep that in mind. But I don’t really like my food to talk when I eat it.” Jocelyn brought the jar up to her face as she looked at the tiny Jason with her massive baby blue eyes. “No, I have other plans for this one. If he’s going to be my first, I want it to last.” Jocelyn opened up her jaws as she watched the poor Jason begin to panic as Jason screamed out even more as he watched with dread as Jocelyn’s massive tongue collided with the glass, giving him an unobstructed view of the massive, slimy tongue pressed up against the glass as Jocelyn giggled with her mouth wide open, also giving the micro the opportunity to look down the throat that seemed to be nothing but bottomless. Empty and waiting for her next meal which could be him if she so wished it. Then, as soon as her tongue was pressed on the glass, it retreated back into it’s dark and moist cave with a *slurp* and then a quick swallow on Jocelyn’s end, sending whatever she had in her mouth down her throat and down deep into her body. This simple action of watching Jocelyn swallow her own salvia was enough to cause a bit of a panic in Jason’s mind. “Aww look Candis, he’s scared of me. Poor little idiot.”


“Nice change of pace from the usual right? Now, go have fun with this idiot before I just toss him in my running shoe tomorrow.” Candid watched as her younger sister stuck her tongue out in a bit of a teasing manner as she headed to her room, glass jar in hand. She smiled as she welcomed her sister into this life she’d known since their own mother taught her back when she was in high school. Their mother told her it was a tradition in the family to toy with the micros at their feet. Eating them whole, chewing them up, sitting on them, stepping on them and even more lewd things not even their mother would tell. And now, it was Jocelyn’s turn to experience her first micro. The first of many because even Candis was scared to hurt her first but she eventually did the deed and hadn’t looked back since. A smile grew on Candis’ face as she watched Jocelyn kick off her shoes and kicked them to the hallway as she turned to look at her with a smile and then a nod as Jocelyn essentially kicked open her bedroom door and then disappeared into it. She wondered if Jocelyn would go ahead with her plan or just out right ‘have fun with him’ just like her mom taught her. Either way, it’ll be fun for the sisters, a great bonding moment for them, even if it would cost the life of an innocent micro who just wanted to meet up with a girl he’d been wanting to get with.


Jocelyn’s smile as she looked down on Jason’s jar never left her face as she soon set it on her desk as she unscrewed the top and set it aside, finally letting the poor man breathe some fresh air as well get to talk to her. For what that meant to the girl who abducted him, it didn’t mean anything. “You should feel lucky to be with me. I’m the one who convinced Candis to let you live in the jar rather than be under her nasty feet after a double yesterday. I’ve seen your people straight pass out the second they smell that toxic air that comes out of those shoes. Consider yourself lucky you’re with me.”


“What do you bitches want from me? Please, just let me go and I won’t tell anyone this happened.” Jason yelled as he watched Jocelyn soon begin to strip down to just her underwear, her laced up bra covering her breasts as she looked down at the small man who was nothing but terrified of her as she stepped closer to his jar. “Please, just let me go.”


Jocelyn smiled as she picked up the jar and tilted it as she watched the small Jason fall right down onto her palm. “Listen little one, I own you now. There’s no ‘ifs ands or buts’ here. I could stomp you right out of existence right now with no effort, consequences or punishments coming my way. Here, have a smell of the foot that could end you.” Jocelyn soon peeled off one of her white, ankle socks and brought it up to Jason’s face as he began to slowly gag from the stench that began to surround every inch of his body. His lungs began to burn furiously as Jocelyn had no intention of releasing or letting him breath even for a second as she inched her dirty sock closer to the small man's body. Soon, Jocelyn pressed the still wet sock right onto Jason’s body, tossing it over his small body like a child playing ghosts with their sheets. “I can only imagine the smell you’re experiencing. To me, it’s only mildly smelly but to your small ass? I bet you’ve never inhaled anything quite as ‘sweet’ and ‘delectable’ in your whole life.” Jocelyn watched in absolute delight as Jason began to struggle to push the disgusting sock off of him. To him, the sock alone seemed to weigh an infinite amount as no matter how much he struggled and pushed, it was as though the sock was immovable to the tiny man.


After several minutes of watching this, Jocelyn removed the sock from Jason as she tossed it down to the ground and looked at her first victim. She observed as he coughed from the stench as well as the sweat that had built up in the sock. “How did you enjoy it? Some human boys would kill to even get a sniff of this body, you’re fortunate I just don’t pop you down like the snack you are.” Jocelyn lifted Jason up to her jaws as a smile formed on her lips as she saw him begin to panic as she once more opened her mouth and this time, there was no protective glass separating him from his certain doom. Jason screamed as loud as he could as he felt Jocelyn’s hot and steamy breath envelope him as she brought him closer to her jaws as she began to giggle from his fear. Then, Jocelyn’s tongue reached Jason’s legs and both of them reacted accordingly with the micro pulling back his legs to go into a ball of sort, while Jocelyn retracted her tongue back into her mouth, after tasting the sour and bitter taste of the micro. Jocelyn dropped Jason down to the ground as she stepped back on to her desk chair, letting the poor man fly downwards. 


“Ah! You taste disgusting!” Jocelyn called out as she looked down at the slightly injured micro somewhat hiding in the carpeted floor. “What did you roll around in trash before my sister picked you up? Lord christ!” Jocelyn cried out as she grabbed a bottle of water from her desk and started downing it to rid her tastebuds of any sign of Jason’s terrible taste.


Jason on the other hand was thankful he’d survived the fall as he only seemed to have minor bruising on his back. The carpet dampened his fall by quite a bit as he looked up at the giant woman who stared down at him. But this time it wasn’t eyes of hunger, murder or apathy. No, this time it was compassion and truth as Jocelyn kneeled down on the floor as she picked the tiny man up by the shoulders as she began to walk to the door, speaking to him as she did so.


“Little man, I don’t know if I can go through with this. I’m not like my sister. Eating and stepping on you people. I just don’t have the heart for it.” Jocelyn watched as the man tried to calm down, she even began to massage his back as a means of getting him to trust her more. “I don’t want to hurt you. What’s your name little one?”


“Umm, it’s Jason. Jason.”


“Alright Jason, I’m gonna let you go free. All you have to do is avoid Candis. She sees you? It’s over. I can’t even save you.” 


Jocelyn soon kneeled down as she shooed him underneath the door as Jason began to bolt out of the room. He’d somehow made it out alive. All due to his unsavory taste from the girl who wanted to kill him. Yes, he was skeptical but at this point, he was focused on escaping. Jason ran as fast as he could through the carpet, seeing his freedom. The front door was wide open, letting him see his salvation. He knew he didn’t have much time as he bolted as fast as he possibly could. If he was found by the older sister, he’d be more than screwed. He’d go from a simple micro trying to make his way in this massive world to nothing but a stain under her shoes or a small bite of calories for her. The thought alone terrified him to the very core but soon he’d be free of this nightmare. Tears of joy began to fall down his cheeks as he soon saw the outside world and the sights and sounds of freedom. As soon as he was out of this nightmare, he’d go straight to the police and tell them what had happened to him and possibly several other micros. He’d have both of them arrested and serve life sentences.


That was until something stopped in front of him. A giant, red shoe, the owner quickly closed the door to freedom as Jason’s dreams were soon crushed in less than a millisecond. The same red shoe that the older sister was wearing when he first woke up. He crashed right into the shoe as he looked up at her with all her majesty. As Jason collapsed on the ground, staring up at her legs, his heart burst from the shock. He was free. But now, he was more than screwed as he saw Candis look down on him with an eerie smile on her face. One of deceit, betrayal and lust. Lust for his flesh. Jason began to crawl backwards as he began to see even more of the god that was blocking his way. Perfectly toned legs, cinnamon skin only covered by a blue cheerleading outfit with a pouch on her left side. Had Jason been her height, he wouldn’t hesitate to ask her out but he was the size of an insect to her and from what he learned from simple observations and what Jocelyn told him, Candis was the real killer of the pair. Someone he should actively avoid at all costs. But now he was caught right where the evil one wanted him.


“Jocelyn? I found your idiot. Already. If you’re going to ‘let them go’, you should at least give them some sort of camouflage.” Candis soon raised her shoe right over the top of Jason’s head, causing quite the scare as the poor man prepared for his imminent death. “You got to the count of three before I just kill the bastard and I promise, I won’t get you another one. You’ll be on your own in getting your first. He’ll end up being my….thousandth? That sounds right. Let’s go with that.”


“Geez Candis, can’t you just wait for me to get up?” Jocelyn called out from her room as she had changed into a pair of gray sweatpants while still keeping her chest open to the world with just her bra which was white lace which covered her breasts in all the right ways while also letting the mind wonder about what lies beneath those beautiful undergarments. “You had all those micros with Favi and Maya the other week at that party. I swear all three of you downed an entire town of these things but I can’t have one to mess around with? Hypocrite.” Jocelyn knelt down and snatched the still cowering Jason out from under Candis’ shoe as she slammed it down onto the ground just in time for Jason to get out of the death trap. 


“That’s not the point little girl. You said you’d let him ‘escape’ but it wouldn’t go beyond the couch. If I wasn’t here, what then? This little guy knows our faces, what we do and you know what happens if this little punk escapes?” Candis was always a bit taller than her sister but in times like this, she really used her height to her advantage. Nailing it in to Jocelyn that she might’ve had her fun with the tiny idiot but now it was two choices. “We either keep him forever or you kill him. Now make up your mind girly. Keep or eat?” Candis was just about to reach for Jason as Jocelyn cupped her hand around him, forming a fist as she looked at her sister dead in the eye.


“I’ll keep him and he won’t get out once. And if he does, I’ll crush him personally.” Jocelyn released her grip around Jason as he soon got a small reprise in the torutre he was put through. The thought of escape was shut down within a minute and he wasn’t even supposed to leave here. Not now, or ever. It was then that he realized he was nothing but a pure toy for these two sisters. His mind was racing with ideas of escape but he knew all those ideas wouldn’t lead to anything except with him being digested or nothing but a bloodstain underneath them. It was hopeless and he would just have to accept being nothing compared to them.


“Fine. Just keep that thing on a leash, I don’t want him giving mine any ideas of escape.” Candis then kicked off her shoes and pushed them over by the couch as she then looked at the small and scared Jason in Jocelyn’s palm. She could tell from the start her sister didn’t have the guts to swallow or crush this one. But she knew she would be more than ready to keep him around, for whatever she wanted. A smile grew on her face as she too thought of ways to torment the micro even more than just outright killing him. “So what are you planning to do with him?”


“I have an idea, can’t guarantee he’ll enjoy it but who really cares what the little one has to say, right?” Jocelyn quickly grabbed Jason by the leg as she smiled over to her sister. “You remember that string you got Favi for her birthday? Please don’t tell me you were too drunk to remember.” Candis just rolled her eyes as she walked to the kitchen as she went through a few drawers until she found what she was looking for. The fishing line. Candis and a few friends had used some of it to further tease the micros they’d taken or in some cases bought by slowly lowering them down to their jaws before they snapped them shut as fast as an alligator would, cutting the line with their teeth. They may have used the string for eating the scared micros but Jocelyn had another idea. While keeping Jason suspended in the air, Jocelyn reached down and grabbed hold of one of her favorite shoes. A pair of light purple crocs that she’d gotten for her birthday two years ago which was also her high school graduation date. Coincidental but her family knew that day was a big deal for her so they bought her the shoes she’d been dying to get a hold of. Some of the air holes used to let air flow in and around her feet while walking around had already been filled with some rubber ornaments but she had saved a very special spot for the tiny man. For she had a very sinister idea, more than likely even more than her sisters ideas of death for her victims.


“I want to tie him to these. He’ll make the best little ornament for my house shoes.” Jocelyn slapped him down right where she wanted him and Jason was in too much shock to even think of crawling away. Though he was still conscious and aware, he could feel the energy he once had disappear. Likely due to his marathon-like sprint to the door. He was completely drained and helpless from the massive fingers that ensnared around him. No amount of screaming or begging would work on these two, especially Candis who by her own admission, had killed so many she’d lost count. Jason was screwed beyond belief and there was nothing he could do to stop them from doing what they wanted with him. Tie him to their shoes was probably the least gruesome thing they could do to him. He just didn’t think of any escape as Candis soon grabbed him which woke him from his slight slumber, causing the remaining energy to shoot all though his system, flailing around his arms and legs as Candis brought him up to her face. She simply started staring him down as she smiled, wrapping the fishing line around his body, catching his arms as they were soon pressed against his sides. He yelped in surprise as he watched the sisters work together to ensure he wasn’t getting out. Jason saw both of their faces and they had toothy grins as Jocelyn held him suspended in the air as Candis continued to loop the string around him. Jason tried breaking through, using all his available strength to break it like he was a superman but as far as micros went, the fishing line might as well have been steel as no matter how much he tried, there was no getting out of this.


“Alright, you strung up micro ornament is done. You need help getting him on your shoe?” Candis teased Jocelyn as she tossed Jason’s mummified body on the shoe, quickly wiring him between two of the empty holes as he tried to struggle out of his prison only to be met with Jocelyn’s sharp fingernail directly to his throat. It nearly started to pierce his throat, causing him to cease his struggles as Jason looked at the massive girls who had complete control over his life.


“If he would play ball and not fucking struggle I wouldn’t. Struggle one more time and I’m using my talons on your throat. Got it? You’re mine and no one here is going to help you. So maybe help yourself and just accept this because I’m not letting you go and she’ll gladly swallow you alive if you try that escaping shit again. Do you understand?” Jocelyn commanded down to Jason as she seemed to go from the literal sweetest girl to his worst nightmare is less time it took to get in this situation in the first place. “Answer me or I swear I’ll slice your head clean off and go get another one of you. Now talk!”


“Yes! Yes I understand! No more struggles!”


“What was that? ‘No more struggles’ what?” Jocelyn called back as she pressed her nail up against his throat, him finally feeling what she meant, with her blade like nail nearly breaking through the skin. “You know what to call us now. It’s in your DNA, you know exactly what to call us.”


“No more struggles...goddess.” Jason sounded defeated as Jocelyn brought her nail back as he took a sigh of relief while still getting strapped down on the croc by the older sister as Jocelyn continued to glare down at him with her menacing eyes that seemed to be filled with hellfire, sending fear down his spine as his new ‘goddess’ became the most frightening and fear inducing woman he’d ever met.


“Woah Jocelyn, I gotta tell Maya and Favi about your new demeanor to these things.” Candis looked down at Jason as he finally accepted his fate at being Jocelyn’s ornament for a simple shoe. She couldn’t help but use her own finger nail that was just as sharp to scratch his face just a bit. Not hard enough to break skin but enough to cause the tied up man some noticeable pain which he wanted to express but was only met with Candis speaking to him directly. “Better keep it in little boy, I don’t want to hear a peep come out of your puny lips.” Jason’s lips were soon met with Candis’ finger as he nodded with literal tears flowing down his eyes as he tried his best to remain quiet as his scratch from her nail became to cease, but even then he wanted to scream out. But he kept his voice to himself in fear of retribution from either sister. 


“Guess maybe you’ve been a bit too caring about these things, giving them quick deaths. I learned a few things about...torment.” Jocelyn finally finished her knot around Jason, securing him properly to the shoe. As long as she had her way, Jocelyn wanted to keep him right where he was. No escape attempts not while she had anything to say about it.


“You think I’m soft with those things?  I guess you’ve never been digested alive before. Or crammed in my shoe while I’m at work? You don’t know what I do to make mine wish they were dead. Tiring yours to a shoe? Don’t make me laugh Jocie, you still have so much to learn.” Candis then left Jason’s sight as he was now left with his new owner. His goddess. He couldn’t believe he was thinking this but now that he was tied up, at the mercy of a girl who he didn’t even know. And worst of all? He actually felt safer with the actual murderer between the two rather than being alone with Jocelyn.


“Looks like you’re all mine. No one to help or save you.” Jocelyn picked up the shoe as she smiled, looking down at her prize. Adrenaline filled her whole body as she brought Jason’s wrapped up body close to her mouth as she just tormented him just by breathing down onto him. Her hot steamy breath enveloped the small man as she took great satisfaction in watching him attempt to wipe the sweat away from his face only to be met with his arms being bound to his sides. As much as she could out right so much worse to him, Jocelyn opted to do something simple that would infuriate him more and more the longer it went on. She could stuff him in worse places rather than just stringing him up like this. Her shoes, panties or her bra during a workout, but Jocelyn knew micros. While her mother and sister were busy killing them for fun, she was studying them. Their minds, how they think and what they truly fear. She could toss him in a bowl of her cereal tomorrow morning and get it over with then but then...what’s the fun? She’d get some satisfaction knowing he’s in her stomach then after a few minutes he’d be gone. No, Jocelyn wanted this torture to last. 


Jocelyn looked down at Jason and her shoe as she smiled a bit before dropping it down to the ground where Jason was left screaming until he hit the ground with a slight flop to Jocelyn but a full on crash to her micro ornament. It was fortunate that he landed right side up, allowing him to look up at the massive woman who had complete control over him and his life. Jason’s heart was absolutely racing out of his chest as he looked up at her. Her long cinnamon colored legs would be desirable to any sensible boy. As long the boy was a human and not a micro who was tied up against his will on a foam shoe. 


“I gotta tell you, my whole life I’ve been teased about being short. Small, petite. But now that I have one of you under me, I feel so much taller. I could do whatever I want with you. Like this!” Jason soon saw another means of torment coming his way and it was something he would unfortunately have to accept. Jocelyn brought her bare foot down towards him as he tried his best to hold his breath in as he learned just how toxic the stench was before. Jocelyn curled and moved her toes around, showing him the wrinkles all around her feet as she brought it closer to him, greatly enjoying the fact she had complete dominion over him. “Smell that? Take it all in, my little Jason. You know, I’ve been thinking, Jason doesn’t really suit you anymore. Since, afterall, you are mine. ‘Foot lover’ or ‘slave’ are too on the nose, don’t you think? I’ve always enjoyed ‘Servant’. How do you like that one?” Jocelyn lowered her foot to be directly over Jason’s head, this time there was no avoiding inhaling the smell as Jocelyn’s foot was mere centimeters from his face and no amount of holding his breath would help. The stench and heat coming off her sole was monumental compared to him, and there was no way out to avoid it. “One lick for yes, two licks for no. Keep in mind, I don’t care what you say so I’m just getting a free licking out of this so lick away buddy boy!” Jason bit his tongue as he opened his mouth and instantly got a taste of the sour and bitter scent that had been surrounding him for so long. He gagged a bit but took the pill his ‘owner’ wanted him to take. One lick, just what she wanted from him. With that, Jocelyn removed her foot from his face as Jason took a breath of fresh air.


“Good job servant. Now time for the fun part.” Jason looked up and saw Jocelyn smiling from ear to ear as he saw her foot disappear and slip underneath him. His torment was just starting as this massive human put on her shoe and waved down at him as she began wiggling her toes right under Jason’s wrapped up body. He heard the still gooey sound her toes made which just disgusted him even more. The sweat that was going to form while she had the shoe on was going to trickle up towards him, flying through the holes he was attached to and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Already he could smell the all too familiar stench begin to make its way to his nostrils, burning the inside as he tried to hold in his screams of agony. He knew he was supposed to be silent around these two but at this point, he couldn’t hold it in any longer.


“Jesus Christ! Oh my god, I can’t breathe around here!” Jason quickly realized his mistake as Jocelyn looked down on him with pure anger and aggression in her eyes. He’d messed up terribly and was about to learn just what she’d do to him. “I’m sorry Joce- I mean Goddess. It won’t happen again.”


“Damn right it won’t happen again. Talk one more time out of turn and I promise you’ll wish you were with my sister instead.” Jocelyn then began to walk around the kitchen as Jason tried his best to keep his lunch down as the motion and stench that surrounded him began to increase the longer Jocelyn just walked around. He felt every step act as a nuclear bomb going off every step. It seemed as though Jocelyn was making it evident that she didn’t want to kill him, just torture him just a bit more than he could take. These earth shattering steps Jocelyn had him endure would be enough to break all the bones in his body if he was caught under them. His body would turn into nothing but dust under those steps which made him want to stay on the shoe for as long as possible.

 

He’d never once thought this would ever happen to him. Abducted. Toy with. Abused, both physically and psychologically. At the mercy of two sisters that could end him at any second if they wanted to. He was beyond help at this point. Not that anyone in this place could or even would help him.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, this story was a real blast to make and I hope you all enjoyed it! There will be a part two coming soon. I did want to have it all be one chapter but at one point, it just got too long for a single chaptered story.

If this chapter was just the teasing part, the next will be the real meat and potatoes of things. We'll see how Candis treats the micros she takes then but until then, please feel free to leave a review on what you thought of the story so far! Thank you and have a great rest of your day!