- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We return to Double Trouble with what a date night between Jocelyn and Gillian is like. Like usual, Jocelyn has an evil plan in mind for the unaware terror. As we've learned before: over drinking and micros don't mix well;)

This is a very vore focused chapter, mainly unaware/unwilling vore.
Lush, Mixed Size Club

“Come on Gillian, it’ll be fine!” Jocelyn yelled as she saw Gillian down another shot, becoming even more intoxicated, just like Jocelyn wanted her. Tonight was a special night for two reasons. One, this was the first time the two girls had gone out by themselves and not with Candis and her own girlfriend, Kali. And two, at Lush, it was a special one night event that invited all, human and micro for a mixer. Normally, the barriers would keep the two separated but the owner decided to bring the two communities together for one night only. This meant it was going to be a night of flirting, careful footsteps and most of all, one hell of an insurance bill in the morning, especially with what was being known as the spectacle of the night which caused Jocelyn to want to come here in the first place.

The throat jumpers.

Normally, a micro would be beyond terrified to even look into the dark pit of a human’s mouth let alone getting tossed inside of one. But the crazy micros known as Throat Jumpers lived around human mouths, even going as far as diving down the throat of a willing human and spending a couple moments around their previous meals only to be pulled back before they’re properly digested via the rope they attached to their waists. This was similar to bungee jumping to the humans that participated in giving the micros the thrill of a lifetime except this had very few margins for error as many throat jumpers had lost their lives either from faulty wiring or the human that swallowed them snapped the cable by accident. Fortunately, at Lush, the throat jumpers were being heavily watched, unfortunately it was by other micros who were taking shots along the ones they were set to supervise and watch over. This fell right into Jocelyn’s idea of a date night for the still blissfully unaware girl of her dreams.

“Geez, how many drinks are you going to get me, girl? I think I lost track after-“ Gillian let out a quick hiccup before continuing. “…the fifth one.” Gillian put her arm around Jocelyn as she gave her a somewhat sloppy kiss on the cheek, her breath reeking of alcohol as she pulled away, whispering something in Jocelyn’s ear. “I’m really liking what you’re doing here. Maybe tonight we can, you know. Go all the way.” Gillian giggled as she dragged her scheming girl along the dance floor, towards the bar for more drinks.

“I’m glad I’m the one getting us home, I don’t think you’d do a very good job.” Jocelyn then noticed a line of people near the bar with the front of it being their goal for the night. The throat jumper arena. Micros, willingly jumping down people’s throats and getting swallowed only to be brought back up a few moments later, the micros covered in saliva and some already chewed food covering their tiny bodies. Jocelyn gently ushered Gillian to the line by grabbing her shoulder, luckily for her, it wasn’t as if she needed much persuasion. “How about this for a little extra fun, hmm Gillian? We let some lucky micros go down that beautiful body of yours? Let them live out their darkest fantasies stewing inside your body for a couple minutes before you let them out.” Normally, Gillian would be against any harming of micros by her or anyone she came across but now that she was properly drunk via Jocelyn’s persuasive offers of paying for whatever she wanted to drink, Gillian was the perfect predator to any micro unlucky enough to be caught under or near her. Just like Jocelyn wanted from her. Gillian, a smart and well meaning girl wasn’t the most aware of her surroundings especially when it came to the vertically challenged among them.

“Throat?” Gillian hiccuped as she was escorted to the line of patient humans. “Jumpers? You mean I get to eat one of them? And they come back out?” Gillian tracked her finger up from her mouth and down to her exposed stomach from the dress she was wearing, Jocelyn’s favorite in fact. Her soft and untouched belly rumbled with alcohol and her long lost dinner on the other side of her belly. She rested her hand on her stomach and in her drunken state, imagined the feeling of a micro enjoying themselves inside of her own body. Swimming inside of her gut while she continued to party her life away. It wasn’t something she’d normally try but in her inebriated state, Gillian would try anything. “I mean, if you think we should do it.” Gillian stubbled over to the front of the line with Jocelyn at her side who kept her from falling over.

“Relax Hal, everything will be alright. I’ll be right with you.” Jesse and Hal were both inexperienced Throat Jumpers but excited nonetheless to live out their fantasies to the fullest. Jesse, although scared of being swallowed whole by a human, was excited more than she was terrified. This night seemed like it was a once in a lifetime moment to actually fulfill her and Hal’s ultimate dream. Both of them watched both newbies to Throat-Jumping as well as ‘experts’ including the club’s unofficial micro manager, Karla jumping into several different mouths ranging from the typical drunk party girl to the frat guy looking for a woman to spend the night with. But both of them had their preferences. As the line was starting to draw back down and still not finding the ones they were waiting for.

“Hey, are you going to do this or not? We’re about to close up for the night!” One of the drunk operators spoke out as the line for micro volunteers had dwindled down significantly, leaving only Hal and Jesse in line and on the fence on whether they still wanted to do this.

“Jesse, I don’t know. Maybe we can convince some humans that we trust to let us go down their th-“ Hal was soon cut off as Jocelyn and Gillian made their way up to the front, Gillian drunkenly stumbling around before being secured by Jocelyn’s grip on her shoulders. Hal simply looked up as his breath was beginning to stutter out of sheer awe of the gorgeous women standing before him and his best friend. One had a stunning bright red dress that matched her equally stunning outfit. The dress had an exposed hole in the center of it all that exposed her bright white stomach off to the world. Hal licked his lips in anticipation of wanting to visit where she’d send her food, to swim in her soupy guts would be an honor only a fool would pass up. His tiny heart was dying to be a part of that beautiful woman’s body, even if it was just for a few moments. “Woah, she’s incredible. Her!” Hal stood up as he waved his hands around to catch the attention of the stunning ginger haired woman of his dreams.

While Hal was busy focusing on the red head, Jesse was more focused on her friend, Joscelyn. Dressed in an all black silk dress that went down to her smooth thighs, Jesse too was entranced by the beauty of the goddess like human before her. Although Jesse didn’t know of Jocelyn’s past of mercilessly killing micros, in her love drunk way of things, Jesse couldn’t care less. Watching the hispanic woman tower over her, it did something to her, something that she’d never felt for anyone, human or micro. Her heart pounded like a battle drum in her tiny chest. Her breath was labored as she imagined the woman taking the tiny woman up to her jaws and sloshing her around like she was some sort of candy for her to enjoy before she dropped her down into the depths to be one with her body albeit temporary. “Please pick me! Me please!”

“Aww, we have, shit what’s the word? Fans!” Gillian looked down at the two micros waving their arms for attention, trying to stay up right. She smiled and just wanted to take both of them inside of her, which Jocelyn was almost happy to let her do but she also wanted to keep a low profile. Before Gillian grabbed hold of both of the two willing snacks, Jocelyn put her hand in front of the eager predator to avoid being caught in the act. “Jocie, they’re begging for it.”

“In time my sweet girl, both of you will get to live out your deepest fantasies. But first, we have to get them set up. The little guy clearly wants you and who are we to deny them this fantasy of theirs?” Jocelyn reeled her drunk lover back into control as she watched the two future snacks begin to get into their harnesses for their jump deep inside of their digestive systems. Their plan, like many other Throat-Jumpers tonight, was to get swallowed for a few moments and then get pulled back up with the ‘indestructible’ cables on their backs. But like anything related to being so strong for micros, there was a weakness. A simple snap of the cable with their teeth and the willing snacks would become not so willing once they realize they won’t be coming out. “So how long do they stay…inside of us?”

“First they’ll travel down your throat slowly and then spend about twenty minutes in your stomachs before the cables will automatically raise them up to your mouth.” Jocelyn paid attention to the micro worker hooking the two volunteers up, preparing for her grand plan. As soon as they were out of sight, she’d snap her own cable with her teeth and with Gillian, she had something very special for her. “And that’s pretty much all you two will need to know.” The worker hooking them up then handed both Hal and Jesse a headlamp so they could see exactly what was around them inside of the two towering giants' stomachs. “You two, just don’t lose your connection. Otherwise, well I hope you know what would happen if you did. Then again, you’d be surprised to hear how many of you people don’t realize how stupid this can be. Alright, you’re all hooked up. Hope you’re ready.” The micro worker took a shot of liquor before giving the workers high above working the cables a thumbs up. “Get 'em up!”

“Here we go, Hal!” The two of them were hoisted upwards, ready to be one with these girls' bodies, ready to fulfill their fantasies. “Good luck, try not to get too burned in there. Or do, I hear getting burned on your first is good luck.” Jesse was brought directly above Jocelyn’s mouth, her pretty pink lips seemed to go on for miles as she smiled, then opening up her jaws to welcome Jesse into her body. Jesse felt the hot and humid air seep out of her mouth and already began to get goosebumps just thinking about what was to come. “Oh gods, this is everything I dreamed of!”

“But girl, we haven’t even started.” Jocelyn opened her mouth wide to take in the micro snack, unraveling her tongue to act as a red carpet opening for the tiny girl. Jesse began walking on the warm and wet surface as she made her way to the back of the mouth, where she saw Jocelyn’s uvula dangling directly above the pit that would lead to her destination, her stomach. Feeling Jocelyn’s smooth crystal white teeth, Jesse was amazed just how clean these were. No plaque, no excess food or anything that would be considered gross to the tiny woman. Bringing in her lifeline with her, Jesse collapsed onto Jocelyn’s wet and flexible tongue and surrendered herself to her predator. Sealing her lips behind the micro, Jocelyn tilted her head back slowly and like swallowing a gummy, took it all in at once. Although not her first time swallowing a micro, Jocelyn took her time with this one. For some reason, she tasted sweeter than any micro she’d had before. Unlike most micros, this one willingly crawled into her maw, and wanted to be eaten. She wasn’t wiggling around or begging to be let go and somehow that made her flavor taste that much better. Chills of her own began to creep all around her body, just the thought of this woman enjoying herself inside of the most dangerous part of herself: her stomach. Running her hand down her throat, she swore she could feel her sliding down.

Meanwhile with Gillian, Hal was not having the best time. Rather than getting a sweet and warm welcome from the normally gentle woman. Instead, the red head started to play with him a little by licking him with her alcohol ladened spit, getting him accustomed to the place he would end up. Lick after lick with her colossal tongue, Gillian thought that she was pleasing the little guy that wanted her to eat him alive. Sloppy kiss after sloppy kiss, soon Hal’s entire body was coated in spit. The liquor laced liquid had managed to make its way into his system getting him buzzed but not enough to get Hal entirely drunk like his predator. Gillian then wrapped her lips around Hal’s body to begin sucking on him like a lollipop, giving him a euphoric feeling that instantly made him forget the trials he was about to head into. Suddenly, Gillian sucked him into her mouth like a string of spaghetti and swallowed him whole without much coercion on Jocelyn’s part. Gillian, the sweet and loving girl that made a point not to hurt a micro, unknowingly sent a micro down into the depths of her insides.

“So, what did you think of it? As fun as I said it would be?” Jocelyn made quick work of the cable that was supposed to be indescribable with her teeth, forever separating Jesse from the outside world. Jocelyn quickly swallowed the rest . Now, all she needed to do was cut Gillian’s line and the plan was going exactly how she wanted it to. “Gilly, are you enjoying this? Feeling a micro in your belly, right now? I can only imagine what he’s seeing from the inside.” Jocelyn didn’t have to try very hard to convince to do anything. Even coming here was easy when she managed to get her to drink some strong liquor before coming over here. Now that she was nearly black out drunk, Gillian was easy to convince. Jocelyn got close to her ear as she led her away from the stand much to the micros working there disapproval. “You know what would make them really happy? Let them live out the rest of their days in your insides.”

“Wouldn’t that….umm hurt them? I’m no chemical person but wouldn’t it hurt?”


“Of course not baby doll, before they went down, they get coated in jelly that will help them survive the long journey through your body. What, you didn’t see them?” The more Jocelyn spoke, the more Gillian seemed to be convinced. “Let them live out their fantasies darling, all you have to do is cut the line and they get to be absolutely euphoric. I promise you.” Jocelyn smiled as she saw Gillian try to think of something to say back but instead, the redhead just cut the line with her teeth, swallowing the rest of the rope to send it down to her captive. Gone from willing treats on the promise they’d be let out, now both Hal and Jesse were in for a shock when the lines inevitably reached the bottom of the stomachs of the girls.

“And they’ll enjoy it? Everything?” Gillian slurred out as she was escorted to the ‘party booth’ where all the drinks the girls were having before. Jocelyn gently sat her girlfriend down on the booth, watching her every move as she sat down. Already, Jocelyn could feel the micro Throat Jumper struggling inside of her stomach, whether it was to try to escape or that she was enjoying herself, Jocelyn couldn’t tell nor did she care.

“Well yeah sweetie, this is their whole thing. Getting swallowed by one of us is their ultimate dream come true. Try not to worry about them too much, alright? Just focus on me, sweet Gilly. Have I told you how much of a goddess you are to me?” Jocelyn brought her hand close to Gillian’s as she felt the silky smooth skin of her lover. The red head instantly started to blush as she turned away. “Get that last drink in and we can head back home. We can go get some…quality time in.” Jocelyn grabbed Gillian’s cocktail glass as she brought it up to her lips. “What do you say?” Tipping the glass so that the contents would slip down her throat easier, Joceyln watched as Gillian swallowed the hard liquor once more. Her powerful throat muscles were at work while sending the drink down to her stomach, further confusing the micro Gillian had unintentionally trapped inside of her own body. “Now come on, Gilly. Let’s head home. I think we’ve had enough.”

“But I’m not even…” Midway through her sentence, Gillian blanked on the words for a brief second while she looked at Jocelyn cross eyed as she carried her off but not before she planted her hand on her stomach and it was firm with a little give. The meal they shared alone would’ve given her belly the pudge she was now experiencing but with all the shots and drinks Joceyln had her drink, it was a miracle Gillian hadn’t thrown up yet. “I’m not….drunk…Joce…lyn.”

“Sure you aren’t girl, but I think the night’s over. It’s time to go home, Gilly.” All Gillian could do was stumble as she was practically carried out of Lush and back into her car in the passenger seat. As soon as she was buckled in, Gillian passed out, her head slumped over on the window as Jocelyn started the car. She looked over at the gorgeous and unconscious redhead to look at the magnificent body she had all to herself. But from her choice, she ignored her perfect breasts, her supulant lips and gorgeous legs, Jocelyn’s eyes went elsewhere and palmed her stewing stomach. Behind the skin, the muscles and the soupy liquid that was in her stomach was a tiny, innocent micro that was caught up in one of her horrific games. Jocelyn was proud of herself for thinking of this, now all she needed to do was get Gillian home safe and everything would be according to plan. “Let’s get you and that little idiot in your belly safe home, alright?”

“Little guy…in my stomach…yeah.” Jocelyn heard a whisper from Gillian and smiled when she saw her lips perk up to form a grin as the drunk redhead put her own hand on top of Jocelyn’s. She smiled once more before finally blacking out fully, her hand going limp but still breathing which was a relief for Jocelyn.

“Alright, we really have to get you back to my place.”

When Hal first volunteered to be swallowed alive by a gorgeous woman, Jesse promised that he would be in and out of the stomach in no time but here he was. Hal was still inside of Gillian, a girl he didn’t even know and he soon began to panic when the ‘unbreakable’ line that was supposed to keep him secure and bring him back any minute now dropped into the same stomach he was swimming around. He quickly turned on his emergency flashlight he was given and saw nothing but a concoction of disgusting vomit and floating chunks of half gone meat that was certain to become him if he wasn’t able to to get out of the full stomach that sloshed around. The acid was heavily diluted from the drinks Gillian had been forced to drink so Hal was able to swim in the chunky mixture well enough that it didn’t burn him. Yet. Unlike his partner in crime who was swallowed up by Jocelyn and subsequently dissolved almost immediately, Hal would be forced to experience the worst and most agonizing death any micro could imagine.

Hal swam to the wall of the stomach and tried his best to make Gillian at the very least aware he was still trapped in her belly but feeling it made him realize that she was snoring. Not only could he hear the snores but now he could feel them. Throughout the stomach, Hal could feel every last churn and shake as Gillian’s unaware body began to attempt to empty out the stomach in the only possible way out: the intestines. As much as Hal tried to punch his way out, thinking perhaps he could get vomited out by this drunk girl. Punch after punch, kick after kick, Hal began to feel the effects of the acid begin to break down his body at startlingly fast rates. Pounding on the stomach walls even more now, Hal screamed out for the redhead to let him out one more time, begging for his life.

“Please let me! This wasn’t how this was supposed to happen! Let me out, now!” Hal begged the now asleep Gillian to free him from this prison and through some intervention that some might call holy, was brought up and launched skywards along with some chunks of other food that had yet to be digested just like him. Traveling up the throat, hearing all the disgusting noises that surrounded him was a sensation that Hal was glad was almost over. Landing on the sleeping giant tongue, Hal made a beeline towards the barely open lips as fast as he could. He got burped out once and he wasn’t going back down to that cesspit once more, not if he said anything about it. Pounding on Gillian’s strong lips to be let loose, the sleeping girl simply shut her mouth tighter subconsciously which further sealed the agonized man to his fate. Once again, that sinking feeling of the tongue lifting upwards began to take the form Hal was dreading. “No, no no no! Stop, I’m still here!” Hal screamed out as Gillian’s sleeping throat swallowed him down once again. With a deep and bellowing gulp, Hal had suffered even more from the pressure of her throat. His bones snapped in places he didn’t even think he had. His screams were suppressed by the gurgling and pulsating liquids going all over her body. He’d given up fighting this terrible beast of a woman so when he was ejected to the stomach, he didn’t flail or splash around but instead just let himself sink deep into the mushy liquid that swiftly consumed him. This slow, painful process would soon leave nothing but his bones behind to sit at the bottom of Gillian’s stomach like a fossil although given even time in the acid pit, even Hal’s skeleton would be turned into nothing more than calcium for Gillian’s expansive body. His time as a Throat Jumper was short and all the more frightening than anything he’d ever think of enduring. If Hal and Jesse were a little bit faster with their decision making, maybe they would still be alive and have the best story to tell all their friends. But all that came crashing down the moment Jocelyn set her sights on both of them. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

----------------------------------------------------

Hours later in the morning, Gillian felt awful from the night before. She barely remembered even leaving the house, let alone swallowing then promptly digesting an innocent micro. Not that Jocelyn would tell her if she asked. She groaned in her lover's bed, holding her now empty stomach in pain while she waited for soup to come her way. “Joce, where’s that soup? I don’t think I can last much longer here.”

“On its way Gilly, just hold on one more minute.” Joceyln had decided to play ‘housewife’ and take care of the hungover Gillian, not that she minded much. It just gave her more time to spend with her. The two of them could spend all day together if they really wanted to and they did. Carrying the brown chicken noodle soup from the kitchen to her room, she opened the door quietly and smiled at the beautiful girl that held her head in pain. “You said last night that you could control your alcohol. What happened?”

“I thought we were just going to do some shots and party, not all the shit you brought us. And what about you, what aren’t you hungover?” Gillian sat up on the bed, putting her back to the wall as Jocelyn brought the soup to her mouth.

“Simple, I’m not a lightweight like you.” This joke resulted in a chuckle from Gillian as she was fed the soup with a smile. “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. You know that crazy thing some weird micros do, throat jumping I think they call it. You really wanted to do it last night. Unfortunately, they did say you were too drunk to do it. So maybe when you’re not so drunk, they said they could let you do it.”

“I don’t remember that. I guess I really must’ve been blackout drunk last night. Throat jumping sounds interesting. I think they’d love me, though I don’t know how it would feel. Jumping and then coming it back up. I can’t see myself enjoying it but if the little micros like it, I can’t see them going down for a peak inside me to do any harm.”

“I can see if I can’t see if we can do it together. Maybe we could get a married couple, you take one and I take the other. Like a bonding experience for all of us.” Jocelyn was already thinking of ways to get Gillian to intake more micros in her diet, especially in this manner. She then looked down at Gillian’s discarded heels and sneakers that she had left behind after last night. In Gillian’s drunken stupor, Jocelyn had taken the opportunity to tape more unfortunate micros to the insoles of the shoes, two with each pair of shoes. When Gillian left with them, she knew at least two of them would be flattened underneath the unaware redhead’s weight. “I think it’d be fun, I’ve always wondered what a micro would feel like going down my throat. Maybe that’s just me though.”

“I’ll admit I’m a bit curious to feel it too. Morbid curiosity I guess.”
Chapter End Notes:
Another Double Trouble chapter done and hopefully it was your favorite like it was mine to write. I might have one more chapter for this story before I end it and then....ah I might be spoiling a bit too much for what I have planned later on, hopefully I'll see you all next time ;)