- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Spoiler Warning: If you have not read Taking the Bus, please go read it before you read this chapter. It does have heavy spoilers for the ending of that story. If you have read it, or don’t care about spoilers, on ward!

(Contains: Vore, Mouth Play, Foot Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Lesbian kissing, same size foot worship and anal insertion)
“Come on, please pick up.” Kali paced back and forth on the street with tears rolling down her face. Her relationship with the love of her was over and there was only one thing she could do. Beg for forgiveness. “Come on Mar, please.”

“Hello?” The voice on the other end sounded nothing like the woman she dreamt of at night only to wake up to an even more gorgeous woman sleeping right next to her. “Kali, we’re done. D-O-N-E. Call me again and see what happens. You’re lucky I didn’t call the cops for what you did to her.”

Kali took a deep breath in as she tried to sound focused but in reality, she was losing her mind. “I know but please, it was just a mistake. Please, Marleigh. Think of the good times we had. Please Marleigh. We can talk about this.”

“Kali, don’t call this number ever again. You almost killed Jackie, and she means the world to me. You...you tried taking that away from me. Call this number again, and I call the cops. Got it?” Marleigh’s voice was no longer Kali’s guiding light, as it now had become nothing more than simple than a reaper's call. Kali knew her and Marleigh were done and over with but there was still a part of her that wanted things to remain the same. To her, her wanting to get rid of Jackie was just a knee jerk reaction that could’ve gone so smoothly had she not just finished her off right when she had her. She gloated too much and with that, lost Marleigh. “Your things will be on the curb. Don’t even bother coming up to the apartment.”

“Marleigh, please. I can change.” Kali didn’t even get to finish her sentence before she heard the dial tone. “Marleigh?” Kali just heard the dial tone as she dropped her phone on the table she was at. With nowhere to go, she opted to call Marleigh from the local coffee shop where the two of them would go on dates. But even going here made her feel even worse for what she caused. ‘Marleigh was supposed to be mine. Mine! She wasn't happy with that bug, she was happy with me.’ Kali put her head down on the table as she just imagined crushing that ‘idiot bug’ under her shoes. ‘Jackie? What the fuck kind of name is that?’ Kali would have that name etched in her mind for the rest of her life. She’d hunt her down for ruining her perfect relationship. Kali clenched her fist as she pounded on the table, just remembering that micros face was enough to have everything boil over.

“Kali? Is that you? Oh my gosh, you look terrible.” That voice instantly made Kali perk up with joy as she lifted her head up, tears flowing down her cheeks along with mascara flowing down her cheeks. She was an absolute mess and it was all the micro bitch’s fault. Had she never come to her home, to see her Marleigh, things wouldn’t be like this. It was all her fault, it couldn’t have been her own. “Kali, good lord, what the hell happened to you?”

“Candis?” Kali spoke through the tears, trying to clean herself off as she tried her best to look presentable to her friend. Through the napkins she used to dry her tears, she took notes on what Candis was wearing. It was a workout outfit, with sweat covering almost every inch of her exposed body. As always, she looked amazing. Kali just took a deep breath as Candis took a seat across from her. “Marleigh and I….had a fight. I don’t think we’re going to get back together. She kicked me out, all because of that bitch.”

“Bitch? What, did she cheat on you? With who? Come on Kali, I’m here to help you.” Candis reached for Kali’s hands as she tried to calm her friend down. “If she hurt you, I swear I will-”

“Do nothing to her. It wasn’t her fault. It was this little bitch that caused all of this. She had to stroll in there and steal my Marleigh. I should’ve just…” What Kali was about to say would’ve been nothing more than a threat against a micro which would’ve been an automatic sentence of thirty days in jail. She whispered it quietly to herself as she sulked her head down. “I should’ve killed that micro bitch when I had the chance.” As much as Kali tried to hide and shield Candis from hearing it, she did and she didn’t have the reaction Kali expected her to have. The whole time she knew her from her time at Run-Offs, she always thought of her as kind and sweet to the micros she attended. She couldn’t have been more wrong with her assumption.

“Kali, why don’t we get you out of here? There’s a few things you should know about my family. I think we have a lot more in common than you and Marleigh ever did.” Kali was soon rushed out the door of the coffee shop with Candis leading the way out the store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Your whole family does this sort of thing?” Kali asked as the two of them reached the gate to the pool of the sister’s apartment building. “I thought I was just crazy for doing what I did to that...bitch.” Kali and Candis both had matching swimsuits as they stepped beyond the gate with Candis concealing a jar of terrified micros, all screaming for freedom under her armpit.

“You’re not crazy, Kali. You are perfectly sane. And let me just say, you don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to share this passion with someone else that wasn’t in my family. My sister? She just got her first down a couple weeks ago.” Candis sat down on a lounge chair as she set the small jar down on the glass table as she watched Kali sit down, staring at the jar with curiosity and a kind of hunger she never had before. “But before we dive into this, I need to make sure you won’t rat us out. Can I trust you, Kali?”

“Candis, of course you can trust me. Even for this.”

“Kali, I do trust you but this isn’t something like a white lie or anything like that. The rules are simple. Don’t talk about this to anyone and if you are asked about this, it doesn’t exist. Got it?” Candis put her hand on Kali’s shoulder as she looked deep into her eyes, scanning every single twitch she made to make sure she could trust her. Not that she didn’t trust Kali, she wanted to make sure she was accepting the right person for this. After all, roping Gillian into all this was one thing considering she didn’t even know what was really happening but with Kali, she was going to be aware of every dirty secret her family had. She couldn’t take any precautions. “You have to promise that you won’t tell a single soul about this. Or if you blab to anyone, micro or human, I’ll tie to my bed and force you to spend all day smelling my work shoes. Got it?”

“Ok, I get it. Top secret. Besides, how bad can your shoes really be?” Kali joked as she continued to try and hide the fact she was still heartbroken from what had just gone down with Marleigh. All because that micro bitch had to get in the way. Things weren’t supposed to be this way, the two of them were beyond happy together and yet, Marleigh chose that inch high maggot of a woman over her. The only other person who knew about this was Candis and she was trusted beyond measure. After Kali spilled the beans on the way Marleigh and her broke up, that was when Candis told her about the way her family deals with micros. At first it might’ve been crazy or outlandish to think a whole family takes Micros out by the dozen but the more Kali listened, the more it made sense to her. Ending the ones that were just beneath their feet was something Kali thought of before but never acted upon them until just a few hours ago.

“Kali, this is serious. If you talk, or we get caught, we’re all fucked. You, me, my sister, my mom, my cousins. Everyone we’ve ever talked to is gonna be investigated if someone sees us doing it. If one of them escapes, I will show you what to do.” Candis set the jar down on the table separating the two women between the chairs as she began to unscrew it. Sitting down, Kali watched carefully as Candis smiled devilishly, picking up a screaming and wriggling man out from the jar. He couldn’t have been much older than they were and yet, he was a fraction of their height. “Say this little idiot tried to escape from you. What would you do to punish him, to make an example out of him to the others to show you’re not one to be messed around with. That’s the goal. Now, tell me, what would you do to this little guy?” Candis held the Micro man up to Kali’s face, who was named Noah screamed as he was put face to face with this new girl that seemed so sweet and innocent but hearing what his abductor had said, Noah knew that begging her to let him go was all but impossible. Both of these human women weren’t going to save him, instead they were set to be his doom.

“I guess I gotta think about this. What would I do to him? Maybe I’d yell at him?”

Candis just rolled her eyes as she retracted Noah back towards her as she stared deep at the tiny man with deep anger and aggression. “What you’ve done, I gotta say, I’m not happy with.” Candis may have only acted out being aggressive but to Noah, it was non the less terrifying to him as Candis opened her mouth just wide enough for the Micro to see to the back of her throat. This was the very same throat that he’d watched this monster swallow dozens of his fellow brothers and sisters down this morning. Considering that was right when she woke up, he was set to be her midday snack. “It’s not about yelling, it’s about being dominant to these little twerps. Threaten them a little, say you’ll hunt their family down, kill them if they ever ran.”

“I guess I could do that.” Kali then grabbed Noah from Candis’ grip as she prepared to give the pathetic man the worst talking he’d ever had. At first it might’ve been a little difficult but as soon as she thought back to this morning, the anger flowed around her veins once more. She saw the pathetic man turn into that girl who ruined everything her and Marleigh had which just fueled the fire inside her. “Listen you pathetic, insect of a man. You ever try to run away from me again, I won’t just kill you. I’ll kill your family, your friends, everyone you’ve ever known. Got that?!” Kali roared down to the scared micro as he shivered even more than when he was initially taken by Candis. Noah could see the fury this strange woman had in her heart, it frightened him more than Candis ever hoped to scare him. Just being this close to the new woman was terrifying enough but to have her yell at him, it was enough to make him squeal, even when he had nothing to give up.

“Please don’t hurt me, I’ll do whatever you want!” Noah screamed as he covered his face out of pure fear of what this woman was going to do to him. He knew he wouldn’t make it out alive, no one Candis took outside of their jars ever made it back. There was no escape from this nightmare and everyone she ever caught was well aware of that fact. If someone had escaped, they’d all be free by now but that just wasn’t the case.

“See, now you’re starting to get it. Instill little fear to the little idiots really helps a lot with what you’re going to do. Now, probably my favorite way of properly getting rid of them is actually making them part of my snacks.” Candis reached into the jar, grabbing a young woman who was crying at the edge of the jar, too busy thinking this was nothing more than a terrible dream. Just out of high school and wanting to explore the world as well as make some human friends, Valerie was probably the youngest micro Candis had ever taken but to her, it wasn’t like it mattered. For the young and hungry server turned tormentor, she couldn’t care less on who she grabbed off the streets to make her next meal. “Oh this one looks really juicy. Nice and plump, just the way I like it.” Candis licked her lips as she further teased the frightened girl that was struggling against the strength of a literal goddess, at least in comparison to her.

“And you just…eat them alive? Doesn’t it hurt going down?” Within a matter of minutes, Kali had abandoned all of the years of discipline to treat micros as equals. Now, she was talking about condemning one to a fate that she knew would be the most painful and agonizing. Swallowing them whole and her only concern was if it would hurt or discomfort her. “Do they fight back or come back up?”

“Please Kali, swallowing the little fuckers is the easiest thing you can possibly do to these things. Though I have had one or two come back up. Just swallow them again if they come back up.” Candis soon brought Valerie up to her pink lips as she moistened up her lips to prepare for her favorite snack of the day. “Trust me when I tell you, once you have one of them, you’ll be begging for me.” Candis soon raised Valerie high up in the sky as she peeled back her lips, allowing the micro woman to deep down inside of her mouth. Valerie screamed and begged to be put down as she saw Candis was unveiling the red carpet for her entrance into the last thing she’d ever see.

“Please, put me down. I don’t wanna be eaten!” Valerie struggled against Candis’ mighty fingers but was powerless to do anything beyond tickle the brutal goddess.

“Very poor choice of words.” Candis smirked as she dropped the screaming girl down into her mouth, heavily espisising as her jaws sealed behind her victim as soon as she landed. Candis’ teeth made a very distinct clunk as her teeth closed and without much fanfare, swallowed the young micro who had her whole life ahead of her. Now she was set to be nothing more than a snack for the prospering young waitress. “See, Kali? Easy as pie to get these things down. Just imagine this little idiot is that micro that took your girlfriend. That’ll make it that much easier won't it?”

Kali soon began to imagine that she had that micro bitch right in the palm of her hands, begging for escape that wouldn’t come. She focused her rage as she knew what she should’ve done in the apartment that day. For weeks, she’d been sulking over Marleigh, blaming herself for not following through with the execution of her plan. She toyed with her prey too much which resulted in her getting caught. This time, she wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice. She brought Noah high above her mouth as she smirked and this just made the man wet himself as he knew what that smile meant. Noah began to scream as Kali opened up her jaws, revealing a terrifying monster of a tongue that was eager to get his taste over it.

“Don’t do this! I beg of you!” Noah pleaded to no response as Kali finally released him and let gravity take over as he landed on her moist tongue with nothing more than a small splash on her expansive tongue. Noah screamed as he tried to stand up and run off the heat inducing tongue but the stickiness of the salvia kept him down. Looking around, he was absolutely mortified as Kali closed her lips and sealed him in pure darkness. Noah screamed out one last time, begging this woman to let him go. “Please! I’ll do whatever you want!”

Kali closed her eyes as she began to imagine that exact situation and suddenly her heart began to beat harder and faster like she was running a marathon. That micro had taken everything she had with Marleigh and Kali just had to accept it. It boiled over as she clenched her teeth, squeezing the tiny man between her tongue and the top of her mouth. It brought a smile to her face, one of anger, jealousy and rage that built up for weeks after they broke up. Opening her jaws once more to let the micro see the light of day one last time before she brought him back towards the entrance of her throat. Kali was just about to swallow when she felt Candis’ soft hand on her throat. It was just there as she massaged her neck, making Kali shake with pure ecstasy. It relaxed her throat just enough to allow the struggling man virtually slide down her throat and into her esophagus with ease. Kali sighed and moaned as she felt the tiny man attempt to struggle against her throat muscles with no success. It was euphoric for the young woman and wondered why she hadn’t thought about this sooner.

“See? Pretty easy. Though it helps when your first time is with someone you trust.” Candis leaned in for a small kiss on Kali’s soft cheek, causing her to blush bright red as she looked at her friend with a feeling she hadn’t in such a long time. Love. “Something about swallowing the little idiots really gets me excited. Does it do the same to you?” Candis carefully used her finger to track the path of where the micro was just sent starting with Kali’s mouth, throat and beyond her chest as Candis made her way down towards her open to world stomach where she put her whole hand. “My mom always said that sometimes the strong ones would fight with every ounce of strength they had to break free. It wasn’t much but if you pay attention, you can feel them fight for their lives as they get digested alive inside your belly. Can you feel it?”

Kali focused on her stomach as she just barely felt the micro she just sent down there punching her stomach walls. It was amusing as she smiled back at Candis. “I do. It’s kind of exciting.” Kali looked at Candis as she was already pulling out the next couple of micros for them to toy around with. “More snacks?”

“As much as I enjoy using them as snacks, no. I want to show you another use for them. Let me see your feet real quick.” Candis smirked as she saw hesitation in Kali’s eyes. “Or I can show you. If you thought eating them was fun, you should try getting them to serve you and your body. You know when those tiresome days we have to deal with at work? After I get off, I kick my shoes off, grab a few of these guys right in front of these puppies and relax as they please me with some nice foot massages.” Candis dropped several of the micros in front of her feet as she relaxed and continued to talk to Kali but not before addressing the terrified servants at her feet. “Lick every single inch of my feet, or else you go in the red shoes.” Kali saw pure fear instilled in all the micros that were at her friend's feet. They genuinely feared everything that came out of her mouth. “It’s pretty easy to scare them straight when they’ve seen what I do to the ones who don’t do what I tell them.”

“The red shoes? You mean our work shoes? You threaten them with those things? What, you threaten to crush them with those?” Kali leaned forward as she saw several naked micro men and women doing their absolute best to please Candis. All were licking but some were using their whole bodies in an effort to please the giant human.

“You crushing them is too easy for the ones that don’t listen. Imagine the worst stench you’ve ever had to smell and multiply that by a couple hundred. I stuff them in there for a couple of hours and if I remember them before I leave, they learned their lesson.”

“That’s beyond torture, it’s heinous to even think about.I should probably write that one down.” Candis smiled a wicked toothy grin as she looked at Kali as she pulled out her phone to type all the things she’d told her. Things were going perfectly. Not only had she cheered Kali up from her depressive state but she had also gotten a new person to mess around with. Her sister had been hanging out with her newest ‘girlfriend’ Gillian more and more which left Candis to have fun on her own. No longer did the sisters hang out and play with the micros they had as Jocelyn was always hanging out with that red head whenever she had the chance. On top of that, her collection of micros had dwindled down significantly. Going from almost twenty she kept at a time to only four or five she used every few weeks or so. “Candy? Are you listening?”

“Sorry, I was thinking. What were you saying?”

“Can I have a few of those things? I’m really into trying them out.” Kali wiggled her nicely pedicured toes on the sun as Candis more than happily agreed to share some micros. “Or are you going to hog them all to yourself?”

“Hmm, tell you what, Kali.” Candis bent over and snatched some of the micros off that were working on her own feet and held them in her hands. “Flip over, they can do so much more for you other than just massage your feet.” Candis said with a devilish smile as her friend did what she was told, exposing her sweet backside to the sun and more importantly, Candis herself. “Let’s see, some of you got to her feet.” Candis plucked two micros off of her hand and dropped them right on top of Kali’s soft looking soles, one of them instantly got trapped on the miniscule wrinkles that dotted around the desert known as Kali’s soles. Moving on from her feet, Candis moved up a bit to Kali’s lushish cheeks that were soft to the touch. She couldn’t help herself when she dropped the micro onto the mounds, she felt them herself and was stunned by the softness of them.

“Candis? Are you done touching my ass?” Kali said as she leaned into the chair further, relaxing even more as she did so. “Not that I mind.”

“Just getting a feel for them. They look absolutely wonderful to touch. You have to tell me what type of lotion you use on your cheeks.” Candis teased Kali as she dropped the lone micro right on top of the soft to the touch mounds of flesh. Unfortunately, she didn’t land directly where Candis had intended to drop her tiny body. Instead of landing on Kali’s soft cheeks, the micro had found herself caught between the two massive mountains of flesh, only being saved from being consumed by them by the bikini strap Kali had on. “Looks like this one has the best spot on your whole body. Right between your ass cheeks.”

“Well, since you wanted to touch my cheeks so much, why not give the little one a proper introduction to the cheeks you love so much.” Kali said as she relaxed, feeling micros work at her feet combined with the feeling of having her friend mess around with her backside, it was almost enough to make her forget what brought her in the first place. Almost. “I wish Marleigh was like this. But no, she picked that thing over me.”

“You wanna talk about it?” Candis said as she reached for Kali’s bun, instantly garnering a reaction from her with a small jump. “I won’t judge, I promise.”

Kali sighed as she thought back to when she first met Marleigh. She seemed so sad at the time when she came into the restaurant, it was almost too much for Kali to bear. Feeling bad for the broken woman, Kali gave her a free chocolate dessert which just so happened to be her favorite. Her friend, Carissa mentioned that this was the first time she’d seen anything resembling a smile in months. That was when they exchanged numbers and hit off exceedingly well with them going on multiple dates before they made it official. For three months, they were together and to Kali, those were some of the best months of Kali’s most recent life. And then it was all ruined. “Marleigh really picked her over me? She picked a fucking micro over me?” Kali looked at the micros remaining in the jar and put her hand inside to grab one of the last ones which happened to look nearly identical to the girl Marleigh left her for. Brunette hair, tiny body, perfect waist.

“A micro, over you? No offense but this Marleigh girl seems pretty stupid for that.” Candis looked over at Kali who now held a single micro in her hands, just staring at it with such a strange fascination. “I see you’ve gotten a new sense for these things. What do you see in that one?” Candis continued to play with Kali’s cheeks as she remained silenced, staring at the scared micro dangling, trying to escape Kali’s grip on her.

“Marleigh wasn’t stupid, she just made a stupid decision picking her over me. And I guess I was the stupid one for not finishing off that fucking micro whore. But maybe this one can be my second chance.” Kali smiled evilly as she thought back to that day. She was too busy gloating which just resulted in her getting caught mere moments before she got to finish the task. “Finish off those puny squirts and get over here. I want you to see this.” Candis didn’t have to be told twice as she too smiled, bringing both of her feet down on top of the micros that were still trying their best to avoid what had become of them. Where two micros once stood, now there were nothing but two blood spots under her soles and on the chair she once sat on. Letting go of Kali’s cheeks for the briefest time, Candis slid off the chair as she turned her attention to Kali’s feet which still had the micros working on her feet or at least trying to work on the fields of flesh.

“Changing the topic but you don’t mind if I lick your feet a little bit? I know a place these things can go besides your feet.” Candis looked down at Kali’s bright white feet and although she didn’t have a thing for feet, she saw this as the best way to get them in her stomach. Though she could just as easily pick them up, Candis figured her friend needed a bit more pleasure when it came to cheering her up properly. “I’m not really into feet but-”

“Go right ahead Candyland. Enjoy what my feet have to offer.” Kali didn’t mind Candis wanting to lick her feet, in fact she could ask her to do pretty much anything at this point as Kali was too distracted visually dissecting every inch of the micro woman she still held in her hand. “This one looks so much like the one Marleigh ditched me for. I could swear it was the same girl. But Mareligh wouldn’t be that careless with something she loves so much. To be so careless as to let Candis steal her precious micro whore.” Kali was so enthralled by the possibility of this really being the micro that ruined her relationship that she was surprised when Candis’ wet and warm tongue made contact with her aching feet.

Down at Kali’s feet, both micros attempted to make an escape for it when they both saw Candis’ lips spread apart and allowed them to see the same pit that so many had seen before they’d get swallowed whole and forced down into Candis’ acidic stomach. One bolted towards the heel which acted like a mountain top to the micro, attempting to evade getting swallowed up alive while the other was beyond terrified, petrified to even move a muscle as she just looked at the monstrous tongue that was placed on the sole. It quickly advanced onto her position as she was still stuck in panic mode. Candis made quick work of the sitting micro as she felt her on the tongue which quickly vanished as she swallowed her down just like the other one she had before to use as a demonstration for Kali. That was when she turned her attention to the micro man still running up the sole. Candis stood up taller while still kneeling as she now cast a shadow over the man which caused him to stop in his tracks and was soon basking at the hispanic goddess before him. He tried to run up the hill but was soon grabbed by the mouth of the human he was abducted by. But, he wasn’t swallowed alive like the previous micro Candis, just pushed to the side of her mouth as she toyed with him via her tongue harassing him constantly as she pushed him around her mouth.

“Candis, have you ever kept one of these things as a pet? Or just kill them after a while?” Kali continued to stare deeply into the micros eyes as she toyed with her more and more. The more she struggled, the more Kali toyed with her limbs by pulling on them just enough to cause physical pain but not enough to rip them clean off.

“My sister kept her first one as a pet for a while. My mom put a stop to that real quick. Why? Are you thinking of keeping one of them?”

“Maybe. This one might be fun to keep around.” Kali brought the now upside down micro closer to her eye as she got an up close look at her. “Might be fun to keep around. Torture a little bit. What do you think?”

“Please let me go, I need to get back to my family! Please, they need me! Can’t you find it in your heart to let a wife go back home?” Gwen might’ve been the unluckiest micro Candis had managed to find in all her years of taking them off the street. She had a normal life, a husband, kids that she couldn’t be more proud of. She was, for once in her life, happy and content with what she had. But when she got off work the other day, she happened to run into the last human any micro wanted to run into. Candis. Being snatched up and put in a glass prison with others equally scared, Gwen was now face to face with an even crueler woman that may have been new to all this but seemed like a quick learner. Unfortunately for Gwen looked almost like the micro that had ruined everything this terrifying woman cared about.

“I need to get back to your family.” Kali repeated in a mocking tone as she looked deep into Gwen’s soul. “Pathetic, all of you. Your whole existence will be to give me joy whenever and however I ask. Got that, speck?” Kali, threatening the minuscule Gwen, was already leagues ahead of what she said to the first micro she talked to who was still digesting in her stomach. This one meant so much more to her than just simply threatening them. Kali saw Gwen as a way for her to exact revenge on the one who ruined everything.

Jackie.

Moving on from Kali’s feet, Candis made her way towards the cheeks she had fondly toyed with a few moments prior. They were still as soft and supple as ever as Candis used both hands to grab both of them to squeeze them in her hands. Candis felt the warmth they were giving off as she held them in her hands and looked down the abyss between the two cheeks and saw the micro still trying to escape from getting swallowed up by the sphincter mere inches from where he was or getting crushed between the two mounds of soft flesh. Candis loomed over the struggling micro with a smile as she thought about what she could do with this one.

“Hey, how would you like one of these things inside of you? And not in your belly either.” Candis plucked the wiggling micro off of the thong and just held her there as she slid the bikini bottom slightly off, just enough to unveil the puckered up anus. Using her middle finger, Candis carefully got close to the rectum and began to slightly tickle Kali which caused quite the reaction from her, even when she was trying to be threatening to the micro she held in her hands, Kali broke. Laughter and giggles were heard as Candis tickled her even more in that sensitive area. “I guess that’s a yes. Well, I can't say I’ve done this before but there’s always a first time for everything. Have fun in there, you little bitch. It probably won’t be a pleasant end for you.” Candis nor Jocelyn never considered doing anything like this to the micros that were under their control but Candis was eager to see Kali’s reaction to it. Candis watched as the micro woman braced herself as Candis plunged her deep into Kali’s anus. With a strange yet satisfying sound, the micro woman was pushed deep into the pungent hole, forever silenced as Candis blew her a small kiss goodbye to possibly the unlucky Micro they’d ever taken.

“The possibilities I can do with you, little bitch. It’s never ending. I can kill you in so many pain filled ways. Eat you alive, maybe chew you up a bit. Toss you in my shoes while I’m at work or maybe throw you in my panties while I’m dancing. Candy, what do you think I should do to her first? You’ve been awfully quiet for too long.” Kali turned around slightly, expecting Candis to be standing up looking at her but she was surprised when she saw that she was practically sitting on her. Candis reached out and plucked the scared Gwen out from Kali’s fingers and dropped her in the jar from where she came with the only thing that could be heard was a distinct yelp as the micro descended downwards.

“Enough about the micros for once, let’s just enjoy the moment together.” Candis flipped Kali onto her back as she used her arms to pin the brunette down on the chair. Kali may have been surprised but she smiled greatly as Marleigh was never this much fun with her. With her, it was always ’protect the micros’ and for a while Kali thought she was just being the kind and gentle soul she knew but now, she realized Marleigh had a soft spot for the micros that were obviously beneath them all because of that one specific micro. “You work too hard to have no fun. Let me show you what you can do when you’re with me.” Kali watched intently as Candis slightly opened her lips just enough to see the arm of a micro that was barely hanging on for their life between those soft lips. Without a second to react, Candis almost forced herself onto Kali as she pressed her lips against hers, bonded together as the micro caught in the middle of the clashing tongues struggled to survive. With two equally dangerous humans keeping him trapped with their tongues as they battled over which one would get the honor of swallowing the man whole. All the while his eardrums were being destroyed by the moaning and groaning that was going on inside of both of them. He just wanted this to be over with and soon, it would be but for now, he was dropped and swished around one of their mouths, no telling where he ended up.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, Candis separated from Kali, leaving behind the micro inside of her jaws. Salvia was everywhere around their lips but the two couldn’t be happier as they locked eyes, with Candis gently caressing and massaging Kali’s blushing cheeks. “You deserve someone willing to go to the ends of the Earth to make you happy. Be with me, and you’ll never be bored, never have to worry about what you want to say, what your heart tells you is what you want, right?” Candis then moved her hand over to Kali’s throat as she awaited to feel her swallow her next victim. “You want me? Swallow that pathetic thing in your mouth and we’ll be together forever.” With a smile, Kali didn’t hesitate to do what Candis wanted as she tilted her head back and finally let the micro they had both tortured slip down her slippery throat with Candis feeling every squirm he made as he went down her throat. “That atta girl.”

“I think...I think I’m in lo-” Kali was soon shushed by Candis as she soon planted another kiss which she accepted. All the while, Gwen watched as the two giants kissed away. She shook with fear, wondering what these two had in store for her. She was the last one left and she could no longer hide in the crowd of other micros. She was all by herself with no one to help her.

Gwen was going to wish that she was swallowed up or merely stepped on as Kali had big plans for her.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Please feel free to leave a review of what you thought about it :)