- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jason is still getting used to his new life as nothing more than Jocelyn’s servant and she is always thinking of new ways to toy with him.


(Odor, Feet, Mouthplay, butt crush and minor drug usage)

 

Jason woke up to the massive and ear piercing alarm as he struggled to sit up, his body was aching as it always was. His days of being a the manager at the local Bullseye was over and his new life serving an eighteen year old girl that towered over him constantly and forced him to perform demeaning acts that was well below him such as giving her a massage on anywhere around her body, spit shine her high heels if her and her equally bitch of a sister were going out for the night. His life was hell as he was nothing more than a pet for Jocelyn. Last night was especially brutal for him as Jocelyn made sure to keep him up till at least three in the morning with just her snoring. It didn’t help that for an eighteen year old college kid, Jocelyn woke up at eight am on the dot and she expected the same out of Jason. In the almost two months he’d been kidnapped and used as a servant for Jocelyn, he’d only gotten to sleep in for one day and that was the first day he arrived here. Just because Jocelyn forgot about him in her shoes. After that, he was locked in a glass jar with one of her discarded socks to use as a sleeping bag. 


Jocelyn yawned loudly as she turned over to Jason who was getting up as well in the jar she kept beside her bed. The giant human smiled down on her servant as he stood up, naked as ever. The day he was taken, he wore his typical manager outfit but due to months upon months of servitude to the human overlords, he was reduced to nothing more than parts of his dress shirt and his underwear. Shoes, pants, and whatever else he wore the day he was taken was either torn to keep himself from further punishments from Jocelyn or were disintegrated over time as well as time being in Jocelyn’s shoes, mouth or at her feet did a number on Jason’s clothes. Not that Jocelyn or even Candis cared, seeing another micro man naked was just another day and to an extent, Jason felt the same way but in an effort to remain sane, he kept some of his clothes on him, no matter what they looked like.


In a groggy voice, Jocelyn addressed her micro in a jar as she grabbed hold of Jason’s prison and held it up to her face, smiling an almost sweet smile down on him. If he was just another micro on the street and saw Jocelyn smiling like this, her big toothy grin, he’d be welcomed by her warmth. But after all these months, he knew what this meant. Jason just got down on his knees as his ‘goddess’ began to speak to him. 


“My little servant, I have a ton of things for you to do today. Starting with this.” Jocelyn then brought Jason’s jar right below her mouth as she smiled, once more showing him the jaws that could swallow him without a second of remorse, the same teeth that could snap him clean in half and the tongue that Jocelyn used to great effect to tease the small man. Jason braced for the worst as he shielded himself with his arms as Jocelyn opened her mouth after taking in a deep breath and then slowly let all the air out of her mouth. In an instant, the entirety of Jason’s senses were put on high alert as he was put through the worst start to the day. To keep him further under her thumb, Jocelyn would show him what her body would produce while she slept which would make him smell her morning breath which was always toxic to the micro man and this time was no different. The smell of garlic chicken and other long forgotten food hit Jason with a force that knocked him down on the glass floor of his ‘home’, coughing from the stench that Jocelyn was forcing upon him. Jason held his throat as the stench that Jocelyn had kept inside of her all night. His eyes, nose and mouth were burning up the longer Jocelyn kept breathing down on him.


Then, Jocelyn’s shadow receded back to where it originally was, sitting over Jason’s jar as the smell soon began to dissipate over time as Jason continued to cough out a lung as Jocelyn just smiled a bit as she always did when she tortured her micro in the morning. Out of all the things she could do to him in the morning, making him smell her morning breath was far down on the list of things she could do to him. Jocelyn placed the jar back on her nightstand as she stood up, still hearing the tiny man's coughing reverberating around in his glass chamber. She was wearing nothing more than her underwear and bra which were both colored a dark green that was covering her olive brown skin as she stretched up as tall as she could stand. Even though she was a towering giant to Jason and Candis’ collection, Jocelyn was a short girl. At just a little under four foot eleven, she was fairly short by human standards but still towered over the micros that were beneath her family. 


“I’ll be back, little servant. Won’t be too long.” Jocelyn unhooked her bra off and tossed it over to the laundry hamper along with her panties. Covering herself slightly, Jocelyn looked back on the jar and just smirked as she headed out of her room and directly across the hallway to the bathroom the two sisters shared. Jocelyn looked down the hall to her sister's room, the door was slightly open so she peaked inside to see Candis still passed out while holding her stomach. She apparently had a big stream last night with the chat constantly asking her to eat more and more micros. Before she passed out, she told Jocelyn that she’d lost count of exactly how many micros she’d eaten but it was more than she’d ever had before. A few minutes later, Candis passed out without even bothering to feed the hungry collection that continued to grow. In the dim light of the room, Jocelyn saw hundreds of micros all in terrariums and others in glass jars scattered across Candis’ vast room. 


Jocelyn just rolled her eyes as she closed the door and headed over to the shower. She didn’t have much planned for this lazy Sunday but she definitely had a laundry list of things she wanted to do to her little servant. She smiled greatly as she headed up to the counter as she got on her tiptoes to reach the top shelf, pulling out a small bag of green leaves. It was her favorite time of the morning, the first hit of her Morning Dew that she kept hidden from her sister and occasionally mother when she came to visit them. Morning Dew was all the rage in the lower ends of cities across the nation and was something that was enjoyed by almost exclusively humans  as it would just make micros loose sense of balance and basic motor skills. It would wake someone up better than any amount of coffee and make them seem like they could take on the world. Jocelyn only used it to wake her up in the morning but today, she had another plan for it. Putting it behind the faucet just on the off chance Candis decided to wake up early for once. She smiled devilishly as giggled, thinking about what she’ll have him do. 


“Soon.”


As Jason coughed out the last bit of garlic laced breath, he finally leaned up against the glass jar that he tried desperately to escape so many times when he first got here. Back then, he felt trapped and alone. Scared for his life every second of the day, he feared Jocelyn would just kill him on a whim, without a second of warning. But to his surprise, he was still alive. Even though sometimes he wished he wasn’t. He’d seen and been in almost every part of this girl's body, cleaned every orifice she could possibly think of. He’d cleaned her feet non stop as it was her favorite place to toss him down after a long day, then there were the areas in her pants that were easily the most disgusting and vile areas she made him go near. Especially after her workout sessions which were long and arduous as Jocelyn was usually always drenched in sweat. Jason hoped everyday she wouldn’t go running or working out in general because he knew she’d have him clean every inch of her sweaty body with nothing but his tongue.


Then there was her daily ‘micro flossing’ as she called it. She’d grab Jason and force him to pick her teeth clean with the threat of being swallowed whole ever present. That night he was inches from actually traveling down her throat still haunted him, even after all the other things she made him do, that night when he was mere centimeters away from his certain death. The sounds he heard while he was in her throat gave him nightmares like he’d never seen before. Being near those jaws of death with the treat of death of being subjected to the worst death one could think of, that was the real torture of being under Jocelyn. Constant threats of death, never ending nightmares. She could very easily kill him out right by just flicking him across the apartment but for some sadistic reason, she kept him all these months. 


Jason tried to get some sleep while he heard Jocelyn showing across the hall, shutting his eyes for the briefest moments. Jason wasn’t given a lot of time to himself as Jocelyn as well as Candis made sure to almost always have him on or around their bodies at all times. Be it placed in a necklace that was far too small for him to appropriately fit or to be placed inside one of Jocelyn’s heavily used socks and left to inhale the stench until one of them wanted something from him. One way or another, Jason was trapped on their bodies or in the things that smelled of them. This was something he was used to but he tried his best to relax for a bit. Try to forget all the things the two of them had done to him, even if it seemed to be impossible. Even if he did escape to tell someone who could help him take down the sisters, the nightmares would still remain.


His stomach rumbled as he tried to get some resemblance of sleep, not eating in over a week would tend to do that. Jocelyn only purposely fed him when she remembered and even then, it was only when he begged for food. But with days of begging, Jason was only given literal scraps and crumbs. If he was lucky, Candis would drop a small bit of her own food, treating him like one of her own. Even if the food was already chewed up and drenched in her nasty salvia, Jason took what he could get. After all, when he arrived here, he was a tad out of shape but now, he was borderline malnourished. The only way of proper exercise was him climbing on and around Jocelyn’s body when she demanded him to. On the verge of starvation everyday and using more energy than he was taking in, his life was only made worse living under Jocelyn.


“Alright, my little servant.” Jocelyn barged into the room, shocking Jason awake and alert. No matter how much he hated it, he had to be standing when Jocelyn addressed him. No matter how tired, hungry or broken he was, Jason had to stand up like a soldier or an actual servant to her. Jocelyn walked up to his jar, wearing nothing but a towel covering her smooth and silky body that showed signs of her being in the shower. She wasn’t dripping wet or soaked but water droplets were scattered around the parts Jason could see. Her legs, arms and especially her face were covered in the droplets. He was frightened about what Jocelyn was going to do to him today but he had to accept it. He had no choice as no amount of begging would do any good. “Come on, you have a long day ahead of you.” Jocelyn laughed as she grabbed hold of the jar and tilted it upside down to allow the tiny Jason to fall right down into her waiting palm. Jason looked up as his owner simply smiled down on him, like a predator right before chomping down on their prey. All he could do was hope this wasn’t his last day alive. “Let’s see, there’s a few things I want down and no amount of complaining that ‘your arms are sore’ or whining that ‘you need food’. You get what I give you. If I choose not to feed you, you don’t complain one bit. Got it?” Jocelyn whispered down to Jason as if he was a child being scolded by his mother for doing wrong. The kind of scolding that was whispered, quiet but still just as intimidating. All he could do was nod.


“Good.” Jocelyn placed Jason’s jar down on her bed as she headed out, still wearing nothing but a towel as she headed over to the living room where she set Jason down as she bent down over him, further asserting her dominance over him. “I’m going to go get dressed and make my breakfast. It shouldn’t take long. Can I trust you to not escape again?” Jason had only tried to escape twice, once when he was brought here and another time when Jocelyn had knocked his jar to the ground while in her sleep. It was only three weeks into his sentence here so he still had some hope he was going to get out. He would’ve made it, had it not been for Candis who caught him, threatening to eat him alive for a bit before she tossed him back into Jocelyn’s shoes, blocking his path with a used sock she found on the floor. Since then, he’d given up all hope of escaping to the outside world. At least, on his own. “We made sure you can’t slip under the door, not even a gnat could get in here through there. Just stay there, or if you do run, I will find you and actually eat you this time. Got it?”


“Yes, Goddess Jocelyn, I will remain here until you give me a new command.” Jason heard himself talk, he sounded like an idiot or even worse, a machine waiting for it’s next task. But, that’s what he was. A tiny, living servant that’s only function was to await a new task.


“Mhmm. I’ll be back.” Jocelyn stood up as she tossed the towel off her body and let it fall down to the ground. This allowed the middle aged Jason to see all of her young and fertile body even if for the briefest moments as Jason instantly bowed down to her as a sign of further submission. No matter how much he wanted to just ogle at her beautiful body, several threats kept him from fulfilling his deepest desires. Even if the two sisters were merciless in their torture to him and his kind, his body didn’t mind as his body was shaking from sheer excitement. His mind and body were at constant war with one another as he tried to maintain his sanity.


“Yes, my goddess. I will remain here until you’re ready for me.” Jason said as he heard Jocelyn huff a demeaning sigh as he soon heard her powerful footsteps disappear from his location. Jason collapsed down on the table as he caught his breath, relaxing once more as he pondered what Jocelyn would have in store for him today. There was always going to be the usual of rubbing her feet as that was a daily occurrence at this point and her further teasing him by devouring her food in front of him with no scraps for him to even bother eating. Those were the two constants in Jason’s new life, something he just had to accept.


After a few moments, Jason was woken up from his brief nap to Jocelyn opening her bedroom door. Swiftly getting to his feet once more, he looked up and saw his goddess wearing a new outfit, something that he’d never seen her wear in all his months of being under her. It was a brand new athletic style outfit that was colored dark green. A bra-like top that covered her soft and supple breasts from praying eyes as well as exposed her smooth stomach that she took great pride in. Only second to her behind which she mentioned around every guy she talked to. Jason thanked every deity, god and higher power that neither sister had brought a guy over. Being degraded and humiliated by the two sisters was bad enough, he didn’t want a single other human here that could make his existence any more insufferable. Jason watched as Jocelyn spun around, flexing her muscles as well as tightening up her butt to further tease the poor micro. She knew what he wanted, and she did everything she could possibly do to tease him. 


“Don’t be afraid to admire your goddess, servant.” Jocelyn called out to Jason as she turned back around, heading over to the kitchen as she continued addressing him. “Today is a very special day for you, you know that? Today is actually the six month anniversary I’ve kept you. Your sense of time? Ruined. I could tell you tomorrow is Festivus and you’d probably believe me. Wouldn’t you?” Jason just remained quiet as even if he did respond, the odds of Jocelyn hearing him was slim as she started pulling out a pan or two, lighting the stove and pulling the ingredients out for her breakfast that would drown out his voice either way. “I figured you deserve something special for your continued service to me and sometimes my sister. I’ll give it to you after breakfast. Don’t worry too much.” Jocelyn spoke as she cracked some eggs into the pan that instantly started sizzling, bringing the delicious aroma to Jason. His stomach growled furiously as he remained still and quiet. 


After a few moments, Jocelyn returned to the couch with a plate of her breakfast. Setting the plate down mere inches from where Jason was standing, Jocelyn sat down and began digging into the food. A ham and cheese omelet which happened to be Jason’s favorite breakfast item before he was abducted away. Now, he had to watch as the giant teenager ate the entire thing that was massive to him in under a minute. He was just glad that Jocelyn decided to make her own food rather than make him her breakfast. But, when Jocelyn was done, he realized that wasn’t all for him. Jocelyn grabbed him with no warning and brought him to her mouth. Jason’s heart dropped as she opened up those terrifying jaws. But instead of dropping him deep inside, Jocelyn separated her lips, exposing only her sharp and crystal white teeth to the micro. He shivered as he knew what she wanted him to do. Grabbing a hold of a small chunk of the former breakfast item that was already long gone beyond Jocelyn’s throat and into her stomach. Jason grabbed hold of the yellow mess that was caught in between her teeth. He looked down at the egg mess he had in his hands, weighed his options and scarfed it down in a second. The moist and nasty feeling of the crumb sliding down was almost enough to make him gag but after a week of nothing to eat, he wasn’t getting picky at what he was eating or where it came from. 


Jocelyn flipped through the channels as she felt her servants' efforts to clean her teeth out, she propped her feet up on the table as she relaxed, further thinking of what she wanted to do to Jason today. It was always a great time thinking of new ways to make her servant’s life a living hell. On nights where she was bored of him, she’d toss him deep into one of her shoes if she just didn’t have the patience to deal with him. Other times if she was feeling excessively evil, she’d actually grab her sister's heavily used work shoes. Those red things had helped kill many of Jason’s fellow micros, both inside and outside and using them against Jason whenever he annoyed her even in the slightest. A couple hours in those was enough to break whatever rebellion or escape attempt he had in mind. Afterwards, he’d beg to be back with her and that’s exactly what she wanted from her faithful servant.


After several minutes of feeling him take chunks of food out of her teeth, Jocelyn finally took him away from her mouth and leaned over to drop him directly in front of her feet. Jocelyn wiggled and scrunched her feet around as she stretched to further relax. Smiling down on him, Jocelyn soon heard Candis up and awake. She must’ve been getting ready for work, she told Jocelyn that today was supposed to be a big day for her. A big game was supposed to bring plenty of tips as well as additions to her collection. Unlike her sister, Jocelyn was somewhat content with only having one micro to serve her. Even if he didn’t live up to all of her expectations, she kind of...appreciated having him around. Though if she was presented with a new, more devoted micro to serve her, she’d take them over her current servant any day. After all, she still needed to kill him in some way to be respected. Not by her sister, but by her own mother who counted the days until Jocelyn was eighteen to finally end a micro. Unfortunately, neither sister had the guts to tell their mother that Jocelyn actually kept her ‘first’ as this would just anger the already feared woman. But they both knew sooner or later, their mom was going to find out. And when she did, it was not going to end well for anyone. 


Down at Jocelyn’s feet, it could’ve been worse for Jason. For starters, she’d just gotten out of the shower so her feet didn’t make him want to gag but it was still beyond humiliating for the man to kiss and caress the teens feet but then again, he’d take this suffering over anything Candis would do to him. Just in his first night here, he’d already seen a woman get swallowed whole and a man get stepped on, all without a single ounce of remorse on her end. Jocelyn was a cruel mistress to Jason, but Candis would just toss him in her tanks or jars of other micros such as himself, just to be mixed in with her snack or sat on for her livestreams enjoyment. Jason let a lot of things about his new life go or not affect him but the thought of actual people not only watching Candis end micros in various ways but paying her to do so, it kept him up at night. Humans, maybe even other micros all donating to kill more micros from her collection. 


Jason tried not to think about it too much as he further massaged Jocelyn’s foot. It was still somewhat sweet from the shampoo she washed them with in the shower, so much more soothing than if she hadn’t. Feeling every crevice that Jocelyn’s feet had to offer, he heard soft moans coming from her end. As sick as it made him, he felt some sense of...accomplishment that he’d made this towering giant happy, even for the briefest moments. But through the moans, he heard one, distinct command.  


“Lick.”


Jason just sighed as he grabbed the flesh that was around him and began licking it as best he could. The sweet smell of the lotion didn’t translate well to taste. As clean as her feet appeared, down on Jason’s level, everything she’d stepped on in the apartment had stuck to her soles, making the taste sour and bitter. Mixed with the sweat that had already begun to pour out of her pores that were microscopic even to him, it made it even worse. His tongue went up and down on the massive flesh that was around him, hoping to please Jocelyn no matter how much it humiliated him to do so. After only a minute or so of licking Jocelyn’s soles, Jason’s tongue was ‘scarred’ by the nill taste of it all. Not the sour tastes of her feet after a long workout but not the best either. As he thought about, there was never a ‘good time’ to be at her feet.


Soon, Jason heard a bedroom door open up and instantly knew who it was: Candis. Although he never knew what the girls were doing on their day to day, today was ‘the big day’ as Candis wouldn’t shut up about it. He heard her massive footsteps coming up the hall and before long, she was almost right on top of him. Jason turned around for a brief moment to look at the massive sister who was dressed in her all blue uniform that was similar to a cheerleader's outfit. Short sleeve, short skirt and red shoes with no show socks to complete the outfit. As Jason was about to turn around to get back to work, he could’ve sworn he heard yells and cries coming from the very shoes Candis was wearing. As much as it sucked, he couldn’t do a single thing to help them. He was just one micro against two powerful human ‘goddesses’ that could end him and the ones he wanted to save before he could even realize it.


“See ya later, try not to spend all day having him lick your feet. It gets boring and since you won’t just kill him, there’s no real threat to his sorry ass.” Candis quickly said as she got to the door and looked at her sister who just rolled her eyes. “One of these days, he’s going to have to go. And if I have to get rid of him, you won’t get another hand out as your ‘first’. You’ll have to do it how I did it, how mom did it and how everyone else in our family’s done it!” Candis saw Jocelyn roll her eyes once more as Candis just left the apartment with a huff. Finally, she could do what she wanted since her shower.


“With the square gone, we can finally get the real party started.” Without much warning, Jocelyn retracted her feet away from Jason as she soon grabbed him to hold him once more in front of her face. “Your goddess will be right back, she just needs to grab a few things. I trust that you won’t run away, right?” Jason just nodded as he was soon lowered down onto the couch right near Jocelyn’s thigh as she stood up once more before heading back over to her room. What was a rough day was about to be much worse as nothing good was ever going to come from Jocelyn calling Candis a square. Both of them were dangerous to be around but when one psychopath called another one a square, things weren’t looking good for him.


“Alright little servant, here I come!” Jocelyn said as she made her back to the couch, this time she was holding a small bag of green leaves, a bong and a lighter. Jason’s heart sank as he knew what was going to happen. Jocelyn had never brought him into her drug usage before but she made it no secret around him that she did so. Things weren’t going well for the micro servant as Jocelyn had already taken a hit of the strange drug and smiled as the smoke bellowed out of her nose and mouth. Already, Jason could smell the drug’s smoke as it made its way around the apartment. He started coughing as his sense of balance was thrown into turmoil. “Morning dew really wakes me up better than coffee.” She then took another big inhale of the bong as she stood still for several seconds before letting it pour out from her mouth, the gray smoke filling up the room. “Great thing about it, it won’t even get me high. But you know who will get high from it?” Jason’s heart sank as Jocelyn got closer to the couch before taking another hit of it and before he could react, Jocelyn released the drug cloud onto the small man. He began to cough uncontrollably as the smoke began to fill into her tiny body. Worse than anything she normally threw at him, making him fall to his knees as the drug began to take its effect on him with Jocelyn just laughing like a school girl as she watched.


Jason coughed more and more as the smoke dissipated naturally with the effects still remaining. Lack of balance as every time he tried to stand up, he was met with crumbling legs and dizziness. All he could do was crawl as he looked up to see Jocelyn still standing over him, but this time her front wasn’t facing him. It was her rear. Jason tried to crawl away and escape but mixed with his exhaustion and the drugs now in his system, he couldn’t make it as far as he’d like to. As he looked up, it seemed that the massive ass of Jocelyn was coming down on him in slow motion. Maybe it was his adrenaline as the intensity of the situation began to overtake his mind or perhaps it was whatever drug Jocelyn doused him in that made it so. Either way, it wasn’t helping him no matter how much he hoped it would. It wasn’t as if he was suddenly granted super speed because of this, he was still stuck at his normal speed with Jocelyn’s ass coming down hard and fast, even when it was perceived in slow motion. There was one thing that could save him however, no matter how much he hated the idea. Any other place on or around her ass was certain doom. Under the cheeks, he’d slammed into paste and be her actual first. A life was a life, even if it was under a pair of cruel sisters. Getting sat on by one of them would ease his pain but at the last minute, he leaped as far as he could and hoped he landed in the right area.


Jocelyn sat down and relaxed on the couch with a big sigh, crossing her arms as she leaned back even further. She still felt some wiggling down there but not nearly enough as she figured but she wasn’t complaining. Sighing a bit as she continued to flip through the channels until she stumbled upon the news which usually both sisters would just skip but this one was different. The reporter was a tall blonde woman, dressed in a beautiful black dress with light brown nylons going all the length of her legs which was topped with a pair of bright red high heels. Jocelyn’s eyes widened as she looked down at the name of the reporter as well as the headline she was reading out.

 

‘Mia S. Hernandez: Terror in Micro Central!’

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed chapter! Please don't be afraid to drop a review if you enjoyed it!