- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Candis takes some (un)fortunate micros to work with her.
(Vore, in stomach POV w/ implied digestion, feet, Inshoe POV, slight Insertion)

Candis groaned as she heard the alarm clock wake her. It’d been a long day of serving and then streaming to devouring more micros than she’d ever had before. She lost track after thirty and she loved feeling all their struggles as she went to sleep only to have the biggest regret of recent memory. As Candis pushed her covers off her near naked body, placing her hand on her smooth stomach that ached from the micros digested inside her. As she sat up, a belch from the very core of her body, letting out all the gases she had kept inside all night, immediately waking every terrified micro she kept in her terrariums. They all knew that in the morning, some of them would leave with none coming back, at least not the ones that left. As Candis stood up for her morning stretch, she looked around for the morning cure all. 


“Ugh, let’s see. Who wants to stop all the rumbling in my tummy?” Candis walked over to a small container of about ten or so micros, all scared out of their minds as the towering woman stared down at them, licking her lips and rubbing her stomach to further tease them. Her mother always taught both her and her sister to always tease the micros before they would eat them as when they were scared, they became a lot more tender. At least that’s what she wanted to think, even if it didn’t add any flavor to them, Candis still would love to tease them as much she could before she ended up swallowing the poor and helpless Micros. “I can just pick one of you, unless there’s someone you all want to be rid off.” Candis wasn’t stupid when it came to her micro collection. When she wasn’t busy killing them for fun or for her stream, she noticed some micros would have certain cliques that she would either keep together to end them all at once or split apart to get different results. Other times, she’d leave them alone for some time as they built up relationships and eventually, the confinement of it all made some hate one another. Which is exactly what Candis was hoping would happen with this group. 


“We gotta give her Simon, she takes him, maybe she’ll leave us alone for the day.” Perrin was just a simple housewife that was getting groceries a couple weeks ago when Candis decided to abduct her to add her to the ever growing collection in the giant human’s room. Tossed in with about ten other micros, all equally scared, they were forced to band together and share what little food Candis decided to give them. If she decided they got to eat. For a few days straight last week, Candis ‘forgot’ to feed the container Perrin and her group was in. They were near passing out until Candis dropped a small piece of her chocolate cake she was having on her live stream one night. Candis could chew part of it and spit it into their container, they’d still eat it, they were that desperate for any kind of food.


“Me? All because of last week? I was starving!” Simon was not fitting in the container he was tossed in. He arrived the same time Perrin, his accuser, did. Before he was taken, he was a nerd that was fascinated with the wrong giant human at the wrong time. He was taken simply for gawking at Candis for too long in her work uniform, and now he was about to be sacrificed for the ‘good of it all’ even though they all knew her hunger wouldn't end with Simon. They all knew Candis’ hunger was never going to be satisfied and was ever growing but when desperate times come, the entire fishbowl was forced to single out a single micro or face total chaos as Candis would occasionally get tired of her experiments and just reach in and grab several micros to stuff them in whatever or where ever she wanted them to be. Be it her stomach, shoes, skirt for her work or somewhere even worse than any of them could imagine. Sacrificing Simon for the ‘good of the others’ was just going to be what they all had to do. No matter how much he yelled or begged, the crowd of his fellow micros had already turned against him with not only Perrin leading the charge but another at her side.  


“You took all of that cake! You left none of it for the rest of us! If there’s one person who deserves to go down her throat, it’s you!” Quincy yelled as he lifted Simon up above the crowd as Candis smiled down at her loyal ‘subjects’. Everyone in the fish bowl knew this is what Candis wanted, for them to fight amongst themselves making it so much easier to weed out the weak links and leave the strong ones for more ‘diabolical’ situations. But in the situation, their anger towards Simon over the smallest things began to overtake their emotions. None of them were thinking right, none except one. One foolhardy girl that still thought that they could go back to their normal lives. When everyone else had given up hope, Megan held hope that someone was either going to find them trapped here and free them all or Candis and her sister would be taken away, locked up for what they did.


“No! We can’t give her what she wants! She wants us to be divided.” Megan yelled as Quincy put Simon down as Perrin punched him in the arm to further perhaps get some sort of vengeance on him. The dozen or so micros all turned their attention to Megan as she tried to rally the ones trapped inside here with her. From when she was first abducted a few days ago, she tried to rally some support in an all or nothing united front for escape where she would get some help to free everyone trapped in this woman’s room. Some thought she was nuts, others knew she had potential to unite the micros under Candis. “We can’t let her do this to us, she may be big but we outnumber her a thousand to on-” Suddenly, Candis reached down into the fish bowl to grab onto her future meal, which just happened to be the potential leader for the resistance. Megan screamed as she wasn’t even given any form of last words or even a small monologue from Candis before she was eaten. No, Candis made quick work of Megan as she dropped her in her jaws, sealed them shut behind her and swallowed her without a second of hesitation. The dozen or so of her fellow micros all watched in complete horror and disbelief that Megan was that bump going down Candis’ throat, sliding with no way out. Destined to travel down the throat that had taken so many others. The entire fish bowl of Micros watched as Candis simply held her throat as she felt the bulge of Megan’s struggles cease as she finally reached her stomach.


“Sorry not sorry, you all were taking too long. Now, let’s see, I need three ‘volunteers’ to come along with me to work, I can already tell it’s going to be a long one.” Candis called down to the fish bowl of micro captives, still shaken from the sudden abduction and subsequent swallowing of one of them. She smiled and reviled in the thought and idea of them fearing her. With another simple swipe, Candis grabbed three more victims from the fish bowl all of whom were right next to one another. The three struggled while trapped in Candis’ palm as she walked away from their home and headed over to the dresser where she tossed all three of them down, letting their bodies roll and tumble down onto the hard wooden surface. Quincy, Perrin and Simon were all struggling to stand up as Candis took this time to get ready for her day by popping some of her deodorant on her underarms, putting her no show socks on and then slipping on her blue cheerleader esque uniform with the emblem of the restaurant on her left breast. Candis set her hands on either side of the three micros, staring down at them as they were all equally scared of her. 


“Now, who wants to be where? I got a few spots I need you all to be. It’s going to be a long day so I expect you all to keep me happy for as long as you’re alive. If you live through the day, you get to go in the case of all the good tiny things that my stream pay to keep alive, for some reason.” Candis soon grabbed hold of both Perrin and Quincy up as they both struggled against her mighty fingers but were powerless to stop what was coming. Candis stood up abruptly as she walked over to her closet where she had the place the two micros were going to be put in against their will. And she didn’t even need to say where Perrin and Quincy were going, they both knew it from the area Candis was walking towards. 


Her shoe closet. 


In the weeks they had both been trapped here, they knew what her work uniform was. Where she put her shoes and exactly what she wore to work. Those terrible red shoes that both of them had witnessed Candis send other micros down that pit. Perrin just wanted to scream as Candis stopped in her tracks and bent over as she smiled down on her two victims. The smell of the shoes had hit both micros as Candis made it no secret where they were heading.


“Please! Anywhere but there! Please! Oh no!” Perrin yelled out, crying tears as she was soon met with Candis’ sick and terrifying smirk. She knew pleading to this god of a woman was only a waste of her breath but it was instinct to beg, no matter how much she knew Candis would just ignore her plights. Her life was over the moment she was abducted by the psycho waitress. This wasn’t a simple death sentence for the two tiny people, this was going to be nothing less than torutre followed by the most agonizing death a micro could think of.


“Don’t scream just yet little girl, this isn’t even the worst part.” Candis smiled down at them as she lifted her hand and dumped Perrin in her left shoe with Quincy going in her right. Candis took the time before either of them could stand up on their feet to tilt the shoes forwards as to have both of them discombobulated as well as trapped in the toe section of her shoes for the time being.


That was when her attention returned to the scared still Simon. He was paralyzed with absolute fear as the towering olive skinned human made her way to him, keeping her eyes glued to him as she swiftly made her way back to the dresser. Simon was shaking profusely as Candis bent down to be more at eye level with the small man.


“Wh-What are you going to do with me?” Simon mustered all the confidence he had with talking to the woman he both lusted over and feared at the same time. It was what brought him here in the first place, his lustfulness over his waitress Candis had landed him in her sights for people to abduct. At the restaurant she worked at, Micro tables were about waist level for their human counterparts and for the most part due to the short skirts that were part of the uniform, the tiny diners could sometimes get a look at the underwear of the girls. Most knew it was just a side effect of their size mixed with the sports uniform so most micros just tried their best to ignore the obvious unintentional tease the girls gave them. 


Most.


As Simon was never great with girls his height, upon seeing a beautiful goddess like woman such as Candis, it made him susceptible to staring too long at the waitress. Both when looking up even when he had nothing to say as well as when she was just stopping by with him subconsciously staring up her skirt. Combined with Candis’ tendencies to just up and take ‘bad’ or ‘rude’ customers, this led to the obvious of Simon getting taken by her to ‘serve his time’ when in reality it was more of an execution.


“Well it seems we have a bit of a coincidence, don’t we? I don’t remember many of my prisoners but you...you I do recognize. You’re that weirdo who kept staring up my skirt the whole time you ate?” Simon was shocked as Candis actually recognized him and what he did to get here. Simon stuttered as Candis just smiled sweetly down at him. “I could do you a favor, little twerp. Would you like to hear it?” Simon nodded his head as Candis stood up fully, letting her beauty and height tower over the micro man, making him fall backwards in surprise. 


“Yes...yes please.”


“I can make your existence a miserable one, you know this already but on occasion I do like to be generous. Your punishment won’t be as agonizing as getting digested or stuffed in my work shoes. No, I have an idea I know both of us will enjoy.” Candis then brought her skirt down a bit to reveal her pink and reflective underwear to show him where he’d be going. “Not many micros get to end up where you’ll end up. My last...let’s just call her a pleasure micro was lost last week and I do like to be stimulated while I’m working. Keeps me motivated and alert for more toys to play with.” Candis then reached for the terrified but equally aroused micro and brought him close to her skirt’s waistband. The smell and heat of Candis’ underwear was enough for any human man to go wild but that power she had over men her size was tripled if not quadrupled for the inch tall Simon. His tiny senses were completely overpowered as Candis moaned oh so sweetly. She had him under her full control and that made her more excited than ever. “Enjoy your time down there, I expect to be treated well by all your squirming.” Without any further adieu, Candis dropped the squirming Simon down her skirt while keeping him outside of her underwear as she didn’t want to lose this one like she did with the other girl she sent down there last week. She was willing to bet that the poor dumb girl had managed to trap herself in the place her stream chat would love to go inside. Now that she thought about it, her body was becoming more of a walking graveyard by the day and she was more than ready for it.


Perrin crawled as fast as she possibly could, trying to escape the death pit of a shoe she’d been tossed in. The air around her was toxic like air all around her. Candis had worn these same pairs of shoes for god knows how long and it showed just from the stench that was burning it’s way into her tiny lungs. She gasped the more she crawled along the insole that had the footprint engraved with both sweat and heat mixed with the immense weight of its owner. Perrin began to cough even more as she tried her best not to pass out from the stench alone. But she soon saw daylight. Her salvation was well within reach, all she had to do was hope and pray Candis didn’t come back for when she finally escaped this nasty shoe and then out of the apartment to get some help for her and the others trapped in her room. Perrin stood up, trying to not breath in the air around her as much as she could and began to climb up the shoe with some of the sweat that had built up from the hours Candis had used them for her shifts. Perrin clambered onto whatever she could grab onto as she made her way to the top of the shoe. She took in the fresh air as she closed her eyes as she was just about to jump down from the shoe only to be kicked right in the chest by a massive socked toe that came out of nowhere.


“Looks like we got a little escape artist. Not to worry, I have a solution for your tiny escaping ass.” In Candis’ hand was a small tape dispenser and she was more than ready to use it against her escaping micros. Be it taping some underneath her desk for speaking when it wasn’t their turn or in Perrin’s case, sealing them to the insole of the shoe. No matter how much the tiny woman screamed or struggled, Candis’ fingers were always there to meet her and eventually pin her down to the stinking fabric face down. “You wanted to escape me? My shoes? No sweetie. That’s only in your dreams little bitch!” With a swift use of tape, Perrin was now face down on the insole with no way of escaping now. She struggled as much as she could but her fate was sealed along with her body. Then, the light was bloated out as Candis wiggled and stretched her toes while inside her gray socks. Perrin screamed and yelled out as Candis swiftly inserted her foot deep into the shoe, trapping her for the day. Dread set in as Perrin’s body was going to be subjected to the most weight, force and heat it’d ever endured. She just had to hope and pray she made it through to the end of the day.


With a smile, Candis stood up high as she was now fully dressed for work. She headed over to the full body mirror and looked at herself, smirking as she felt squirming all over her body. At both of her feet were two micros fighting for their lives all the while massaging her aching soles. Inside her shorts was a misguided micro introvert that she didn’t hesitate to take advantage of who was already doing his job by wiggling around which did excite her a bit more than she would admit. But there was another micro she had forgotten about for the most part. Her first kill of the day, Megan. To Candis’ surprise, she was still alive and kicking. Literally. She giggled a bit as she now felt the micros presence inside of her as she rubbed her belly in satisfaction. 


“Many have taken the plunge, little one, none have been let out. At least none that had lived. Just let nature take its course, it’ll be better for you.” Candis said as she stepped out of her room, headed out the door of the apartment as she saw her sister with her feet propped up on the coffee table with her personal micro giving them a massage. Her olive brown soles were basically being rubbed by his full body on them. Candis wanted to say something to her sister about how she still had her first micro just massaging her feet and doing chores for her own entertainment but remained quiet with it as Jocelyn was smiling on this lazy Sunday morning. Candis just rolled her eyes as she headed out the door, rubbing her tummy as she felt more scratches and poundings inside of her stomach. She could already see this was going to be a good day. She was getting paid to do what she loved. Serving customers mixed with her secret hobby of tormenting the micros at their feet. 


===============================


Megan screamed out in agony as she was pushed deep further down Candis’ throat. One moment she was leading a small rebellion and the next, she was swallowed alive by the same girl who she thought she could reason with. Before she was taken, the small red head was a motivational speaker for micros and humans alike. She had a knack for bringing people together, building them up and calming them down. When Megan was walking alone last week after a large convention, she was approached by Candis or more specifically her shoes which stopped her in her path home. Candis told the small speaker that she wanted her and she didn’t really care if she came willingly or not. Megan did try to convince the gargantuan girl that she shouldn’t take her or anyone else and for a moment it did seem like it had worked but by her current predicament of sliding down her throat proved, she had failed. Candis swiped the small woman off the ground and dropped her into a glass vial with a cork cap, sealing her inside with no escape, just how she was now.


Megan heard everything that went on inside this massive girl's body as she made her way down her esophagus. Blood pumping all around her system, her beating heart which she was surprised Candis had one considering all she had done to just Megan’s group. The slick saliva of it all kept her going, making terrifying sounds as she passed through her body. Soon, she heard gurgling sounds as she was getting closer to her destination. Somewhere no one in Candis’ whole collection would want to end up but countless micros had already taken the plunge, all of them unwilling which just excited Candis even more. Megan’s squirming in her throat was just exciting the monster she was inside even more. Her movements were subconscious and she wanted to remain as still as she could but was only met with her body wanting to wiggle around. That was when her journey reached its dreadful and unavoidable end. Megan reached the sphincter to Candis’ stomach, her future tomb as well as the tomb of  everyone else she’d swallowed, both for legitimate food as well as for entertaining her stream. 


Without a moment of warning, Megan was dropped into the belly of the beast. Literally. She screamed out as she fell into a pit of both darkness and acid. It was fortunate that the stomach acid was mild at the time she had entered her stomach but knew it was only going to get worse as the day went on. It was only going to be a matter of time before she was nothing more than a simple calorie for this monster of a woman. Trapped inside Candis’ stomach, Megan ran up to what she thought was the wall of the stomach facing outwards and started banging on it as hard as she could, screaming out.


“Let me out of here you vile bitch! I’ll kill you myself!” Megan cried out, knowing full well that the human woman would not be able to hear her, and even if she did, it wasn’t in her nature to care what her micro victims thought or that they wanted to live. Megan was trapped in her stomach with no way out and no hope for a rescue. All she could do was cry before the acid took its course on her body.


Her end was inevitable.


=============================


Candis strolled into work right when her favorite coworker showed up as well. She was a sweet girl and everyone loved her in the restaurant, even if she did have some tendencies to over react a bit when faced with something she didn’t want to happen. Candis stepped out of her car and saw that cute brunette girl about to step inside the restaurant until they locked eyes with each other. Candis smiled as she saw her friend run up to her. Her long black hair waved in the wind as she made her way to Candis, her porcelain white skin only hampered by the small freckles she had on her cheeks but that only made her more beautiful to everyone she met. As she ran up to meet her friend, she yelled out Candis’ name as she stepped forward, wearing the exact same outfit she was wearing. Hair made into a ponytail, the matching blue shirt and skirt with the former having the same ‘W’ on the left side of it displaying the logo of the restaurant. Candis reached out for a hug as she welcomed in her warm embrace.


“Candis! Oh I haven’t seen you in so long!”


“Kali, oh it’s been too long. How was your vacation with your girlfriend? What was her name, Marie, Mercedes, Maddie?” Candis joked as she embraced Kali’s welcome, getting on her tiptoes to not only make herself feel taller but to get rid of one of the micros in her shoes. Standing up on her right foot with the ball of her foot supporting all of her weight, she felt the warm blood of the micro underneath her foot. As she embraced Kali, she was about to finish off the other one but Kali released her from the hug the two were having.


“Her name is Marleigh and yes, we had a great time together. We actually celebrate our three month anniversary next week, guess we should’ve waited a bit. Right? Well with her, I couldn’t wait to be alone with her.” Kali brushed some hair out of her face as Candis squirmed a bit in her place as she headed towards the front door. “Everything alright Candyland?”


“Oh yeah, just stretching a bit. It’s a Tibetan monk stretch I learned while you were gone. Really gets the blood flowing.” Candis shook a bit as she felt the tiny introvert already getting to work, although it was a bit premature for him to start. She did however appreciate the thought as she’d always considered Kali to be beautiful and if she was into girls, she’d one hundred percent ask her out. And the poor micro in her shorts certainly did pump a little bit of adrenaline in her system. “Just wish the S.O.B would wait a bit.” Candis muttered under her breath as she followed Kali into the dining room where everyone else was waiting for it to be open. They had everyone who could work here, since it was supposed to be a big game today at noon. A busy day for sure, lots of tips for everyone and plenty of micros to both observe and take for Candis. She kept small vials in her apron to keep the micros quiet and still, avoiding the worry of losing some, risking everything. In the city they lived in, if a micro even thought she was being too handsy, there would be an investigation which wouldn’t be good for anyone. Not for Candis, not for Jocelyn and especially not for their mother who did things to her micros that would make the both of them puke from how bad they went out. Made a shiver crawl up her back as she tried to focus on her manager who was busy listing out all the sections, tasks and goals for the long day they had ahead of them. 


All the while, Candis fought the urge to just outright kill the tiny in her pants. The only thing keeping him alive was how much he excited her.


================


Simon at first struggled to think of ways to stimulate his ‘goddess’. Here he was, closer to a woman’s private parts than he could’ve dreamt before. His whole body was enveloped in her body heat, her scent and musk. He was entranced by it all, even if he knew deep down that this was going to be his end. As soon as he was dropped into Candis’ shorts, his fate was sealed but unlike Megan who was in her stomach or both Perrin and Quincy trapped in her shoes, Simon had accepted his fate of being nothing more than a sex toy for the giant server. If he was going to go out, he wanted her to remember him.


Simon bided his time while he heard Candis driving, blasting her favorite music in the car as she drove to her work, his heart racing the entire time as he was pressed face first near her lips. The musk that was around him was more than intoxicating to the micro introvert. He wanted to please her as best he could with as much of his own power as he could muster. He waited as long as he could while Candis was driving down the highway to her destination where he knew he and his friends would all meet their ends. As much as he just wanted to start wiggling around to begin her pleasure, he hesitated as he didn’t know much about driving, he did know basic physics and some common knowledge. Fast car plus a distracted woman who wanted to pleasure herself would not end well. As much as he wanted to go back to his old life, he was bound by her. Both body and soul. If she was going out, so would he but not on his terms. He wanted to die under Candis, after being so close to a woman’s warmth, he was hooked on being around her. It was a shame this is what it took for him to finally get close to a woman but it was something Simon wouldn’t take for granted.


The moment he heard the car shut off and Candis began to walk was the moment Simon began to wiggle around as much as he could. At first it wasn’t doing much as Candis had continued to walk and even talk with another human, who by the sound of her voice sounded like an absolute sweetheart. Simon was then lifted up even closer to Candis’ box as he smiled, feeling it slightly pulsate from him being near it, even if he was separated from it through a few centimeters of fabric. He was ready so he began wiggling around as much as he could, causing quite the reaction from her massive sex organ. The more the micro started wiggling around, the more the organ was stimulated. Simon even attempted to use both his arms and legs to further excite the massive titan that held all their fates in her hands. He could immediately tell this began to work as Candis’ body began to shake and shiver as a result of his work. He was tremendously proud his tiny body could make such an impact on such a massive body but still, his work was not done.


Simon continued his work of wiggling around Candis’ panties even when she stepped foot into the restaurant. He heard many, many voices all around him but he was just focused on her voice. Her soft and subtle moans mixed with her groans made it absolutely worth risking his life for her pleasure. Simon knew Candis was trying to keep calm as he soon heard dozens of voices now pile into the restaurant, their voices echoing all around, distracting Simon for a brief moment. Just as he was about to resume pleasuring Candis, he was pushed directly into the object of his desire. But it wasn’t out of pleasure or love. Candis had pressed her fingers up against her shorts along with Simon’s body and began to speak to him directly. It was heavily muffled but the point did land with him.


=============================================


“Candis!” The manager called out as she was trying to fight the urge to pleasure herself right then and there. She quickly snapped out of it as she looked at the tall manager. 


“Yes, sir?”


“You and Brianna will handle sections four and six.” Six was the exact section she wanted, it was where the mixed size seating was. Humans sitting with micros, micros sitting by themselves on the table built into the pillars of the area around them. Candis shook a bit as once more she felt a surge come from her pants. All of her friends' eyes were on her as she got it under control for the moment as she nodded to her boss. “I know how you two are with our vertically challenged customers, Candis even got a review from one of her regular micros that stops by. Jenny, do you think we have time to read out the review?” Candis loved her manager, she really did and under normal circumstances, she’d love to get praised for her hard work, especially dealing with the bugs that were nothing more than vermin to her. Although even the heartless Candis did have a soft spot for the micros who tipped her very well and kept her engaged in conversation long enough to forget about the day's worries. For her, they were safe from her wrath as they gave her good tips and great reviews. Keeping her cover safe.


“Oh I wish I could stay but I have to go to the bathroom real quick!” Candis bolted as fast she possibly could which was just down a ramp and a right. She bolted in as she locked it behind her, grabbing her crotch with her whole hand as she made the small man listen to her every word.


“Listen you little fucker, you wiggle around one more time and I swear I’m killing you without a second thought. Got it?” Candis whispered as she felt the sensations begin to settle down a bit. She took a breath of relief as she recovered from the adrenaline Simon just gave her. “You are doing a great job down there. If you live without pissing me off, I might even keep you in there for a bit.” Candis blushed heavily as she stood up, looked in the mirror and adjusted her uniform a bit as she had created wrinkles in her shirt as she was fighting the urge to just pleasure herself in the middle of her work.


But there was another sensation going around her body. A sensation she wanted to stomp out of existence that moment but was halted when there was a knock at the door. It was Kali.


“Candis, you have a table waiting for you, I took their drinks, but they’re waiting for you. Sorry if it’s a personal thing.” Kali was about to knock on the door again until Candis came out of the restroom, looking as sharp as ever. 


“I’m here, just had to go really bad, held it in since I left the apartment. Now, what table are they? And are they-”


“Table M fifty five. I assume that answers your questions?” Kali crossed her arms as she turned around as she headed back into the main lobby with Candis following close behind. “Oh and they’re pretty snobby so watch it. They think we’re all a bunch of idiots here.”


“Don’t worry Kali, I have an idea.”


=======================


Perrin woke up screaming or at least, attempted to as she was pressed against the massive foot of her capture. Her mouth was pressed deep against the massive insole with the socked foot on her back. It seemed like she’d been here more than enough time for the air to be thick, humid and filled with the scent of sweat which just made Perrin begin to cry. Not out of pain or sorrow, although those were reasons, the crying she was doing was like chopping an onion times a couple hundred. And then the pressure of this colossal woman walking on top of her like she was nothing was enough for her body to want to just pop with every foot fall.


She tried pounding as hard as she could on the insole, but realized that Candis had taken precautions for just that. Not only was her body fully sealed behind the tape that seemed to be a great weakness to her but her arms were as well. Not that she wanted to bang on the human girls dirty and sweat covered sock, it wouldn’t be any benefit to her. In her few weeks of being trapped under Candis’ rule, there were three places that everyone that was taken by Candis feared going into. Her shoes when she was wearing them or even when she wasn’t wearing them as just the toxic air alone was enough to send some micros to the hospital, if she cared enough for them which she never did. God help anyone who was caught when she decided to wear them. Be it her work shoes, track shoes or even her everyday shoes. 


Then there was being eaten alive which she’d seen many times before Candis finally decided to focus on her glass tomb today. Perrin had only seen one time where Candis had released someone she’d eaten and even then, it was because she was drunk. The escapee only got to the bedroom door before Candis stepped on them before they got far. And finally was getting used as Candis’ ‘stress relief’ after work which involved going deeper inside her pants than any human guy ever hoped to reach. In the few weeks she’d been under Candis’ rule, she’d seen her take several micros late at night after her stream to calm down or just shove her inside of her, with only some coming back outside even after she’d had her fun. The odds of coming back from getting thrown in her shoes, eaten alive and stuffed inside of her were well below zero. The odds of her coming back to her ‘home’ were just as low and even lower for her going back to her real home. Perrin knew she was screwed as soon as Candis walked over to her shoe closet.


Using all of her strength to stay awake from the scents and toxins that filled the air around her took a great amount of of her energy which was already heavily depleted from her weeks of being trapped in her room. As well as Simon’s selfish taking of the only food that Candis had given them. Now that she was facing death and smelling her death incoming, she realized this was exactly what the evil girl wanted from them. It took her getting stuffed and taped to an insole for her to realize that. As Perrin finally took a deep breath of Candis’ stench that surrounded and enveloped her, she allowed herself a death somewhat on her terms. She took in another deep breath, coughed violently as she realized this was more than just simple torture for her. Perrin realized, perhaps too late, that this is what Candis enjoyed. Not only killing innocent micros but before doing so, watching them interact, talk, bicker and soon fight as the little resources she gave them sent them over the edge. Agony on top of agony. Perrin’s new life was nothing less than hell.


Perrin took one last deep breath of the stench that surrounded her and passed out fully, hoping she would never wake up. Anything less than death would be torture for the small girl. 


=======================


“Hello y’all! My name is Candis and I’m super sorry for being late, I had to deal with some personal matters.” Candis may have been a sick and twisted monster at her home with her sister but she still had to ‘look like’ she cared about the micros that deserved nothing less than to be at her feet. Her boss wasn’t lying when he said she was amazing with their tiny guests. No matter how much she wanted to see most of them at her every whim, she had to develop a cover. And that was being the best waitress one could ask for especially when it came to micros. After all, no one would ever suspect someone like Candis of taking her guests and doing unspeakable things to them. At least, that was the idea. As Candis looked at the micro couple, a man and a woman who couldn’t be much older than she was who were just as Kali had described them. Preppy, high end outfits, and to Candis, they looked just like what she wanted for her collection. She patiently licked her lips as even from all the way up where she was, she could smell the perfume that the tiny woman had on. Already she was planning out what she’d do with these two but it was far too early to just up and grab them. As well if these were even worth taking. 


“Yes, we’ve been waiting for your slow behind.” The man yelled out as he looked up at the towering woman. “Can we get the number six and then the number twelve with no pickles. Think you can handle it, or do you need me to come back there and show you how to do it?”


“Joshua! You should know not to tease them, they’re not all big dumb brutes. This one might be but, not all of them are.” The couple laughed as they looked at Candis who was keeping her anger in as best she could. Her sister wondered why she had so many micros for her collection and the answer was the same reason why she was seen as the best waitress for micros. The area the restaurant was in was filled to the brim with people like the couple who was still laughing at her so when they came into the simple sports bar and bistro half expecting all the humans to be dumb apes, Candis took the oppurtunity to strike and show them what she was capable of. Unfortunately for Candis, she couldn’t take them at this moment without risk of getting caught. She just had to hope they stayed a while, for that was when she would make her move. Or she would risk it if they pissed her off that much.


“Oh of course not. I’ll get that started right away. Anything else I should get you?” Candis smiled through her teeth as she tried her best not to just grab the couple without a second to waste. 


“Not anything else, didn’t you hear the man? Just the two entrees, now get lost before I just buy this dump and fire your ass myself.”


“Oh how evil Jennifer! How much do you think she makes a day? Has she ever seen a hundred in her lif-” Both of them were suddenly silenced as Candis swiped them both perfectly without anyone being none the wiser. Candis had enough of their teasing. She had already thought of what to do with the spoiled brats of a couple. Dropping them in a vial in her apron and sealing it behind them, she headed back to the kitchen where she saw Kali putting in an order of her own.


“How’s the couple? They’re pretty mean right?”


“When I got there, they were gone. I don’t know, maybe they got pissed I was late.”


“Candis, don’t try and let them get to you. Fuck them, let them dine somewhere else.”


“Yeah, although I think I know where they’ll be eating tonight.” With a smile, Candis stretched a little bit and suddenly felt a pop in her shorts. Warm blood soon replaced the slight sensations she once felt. A smile grew on her face as she looked down on her apron, seeing two more victims to replace the ones she lost today. And it was only the start of the day, she still had until six tonight to collect micros to replace the ones she lost today.

 

It was going to be a good day.

Chapter End Notes:

This was a bit of a long one, I just kept writing and writing the past few weeks on this. I hope to have more chapters of Double Trouble out over the next few months, making it my 'summer project'. I hope to see you all then and don't be afraid of leaving a review of what you thought!