- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With this chapter, we see how an exprienced micro killer deals with the ones at their feet. With Candis, it just so happens to be livestreaming herself ending multiple micros from her collection. And she brought on a special guest on.

The longer Jason was tied up to Jocelyn’s crocs, the more he craved death. He’d gotten loose once or twice as the massive girl strolled around the house only to be met with her fingers tying him right back where he was supposed to be. The constant motion would be torutre enough but mixed with the ever increasing stench that was being made with Jocelyn running around in these foam shoes barefoot, it made Jason’s life even more of a living hell. He’d already vomited in his mouth three or four times by this time just from the stench alone, keeping it in as to avoid any and all repercussions from his owner. Just thinking of this giant human as anything more than a bitch who deserved to rot in a hole in the ground was humiliating enough as it was but having to call her a ‘goddess’ and his ‘owner’ was lower than anything he’d ever had to do before.


In what felt like hours of Jocelyn walking around the rooms, making sure to torment Jason heavily along the way by not only walking and slamming her foot down on the ground but also holding her foot upside down, letting all the sweat from her croc session drip down on to the floor and by proxy, Jason. There was no escape from this torture, both sisters made sure of that. Finally, the madness ended with Jocelyn heading off to bedroom where she uncerismonly kicked off and discarded her crocs as Jason watched her massive legs leave the shoes and head towards her desk where she immediately opened up her laptop. All Jason could see was the bright screen as the near naked woman acted as if nothing was amiss. It was as if she hadn’t just tormented the poor Jason for hours upon hours before discarding him by the door, where he’ll be used tomorrow as nothing more than a hood ornament for a cheap pair of foam shoes. But, neither the less, Jason took this brief spout of relaxation and calmness when he could get it. Even if the air still stunk of sweat and bitter vinegar, he long accepted that as nothing he could change. At least for now.


Meanwhile, behind the door, the sinister sister had bigger plans for Jason. Candis slowly and carefully opened the door as she watched her sister take her online classes, bored as hell as she listened to the lecture, half naked with only her bra and panties on. She was just lucky she didn’t have her camera on. Then, Candis turned to the prize she wanted for so long. The little idiot micro she caught and gave to her sister. She knew Jocelyn had been running around, telling him everything she could do to him if he misbehaved but Candis had another idea. Since her sister didn’t want to kill this one, she took it upon herself to really show him how lucky he really was when he got tossed to Jocelyn. Candis’s claw like hands grabbed hold of the shoe, silencing Jason with the whole of her hand as she dragged it away without any sort of sound. This was perfect for her as she had the perfect idea for him and her livestream.


Candis was more than just a micro killer, she used her love of ending the poor little things to please her new found online audience that very much enjoyed her ending the ones she caught. In the little time she’d started the livestreams, she’d already made over twenty thousand dollars which was more than she ever made serving people at the local bar. For a few short hours a week, Candis would auction the micros she abducted to be killed or enslaved to the highest doner. Last week, she had a thousand dollar donation that said they wanted a micro woman swallowed alive by her, a favorite of hers. Having her sisters micro along as an audience member would surely show how hopeless his situation was, if he still had any fight left in him. Candis had no intentions of killing him, merely showing him what would happen if Jocelyn decided to one day toss him her way which she was hoping. Knowing her chat, they’d all want him to be punished in the most gruesome way possible.


Candis brought the still stinking croc up to her face as she easily cut the wire holding the micro in place and let him fall down onto her palm. Candis stopped at her door as she noticed he was still asleep, despite having dragged him from his resting place and letting him fall down onto her open hand. She just rolled her eyes as she simply flicked his side, instantly waking him up from whatever dream he was having. The tiny man let out a scream of pain as he held his side, feeling it was bruised just from a simple flick.


“What the fuck?”


“Ah ah ah, my little servant. You remember the rule don’t you? No speaking unless spoken to. My sister may own you but that doesn’t mean we don’t share the same rules. Now shut up and listen.” Candis’ face was terrifying to wake up to for Jason. One minute he was passed out on Jocelyn’s crocs and the next, he was staring deep into her horrifying eyes. Judgment filled her vision as she paused, looking deep into Jason’s soul. “You’re going to need to do me a favor. Strip. Everything you have on you? Take it all off. My viewers hate when you ‘things’ wear clothes, and I do too.” Candis looked down at Jason as he nodded his head and slowly started removing his clothes, much to her pleasure. “That’s right. Take it all off. And don’t worry about being naked for me or for the camera, you won’t be the center of attention.” Jason shed tears of despair as the only connection he had left of his former life disappeared as Candis smiled as she saw him fully naked. She didn’t seem bothered by this at all, then again how many others did she do this to? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands? Jason didn’t want to find out but he knew where she was going with this. “See? Isn’t that better?”


Jason just nodded his head, fearing any peep out of him would result in severe punishment from the massive woman.


“Very good. Now just shut up and enjoy the show, alright?” Candis then opened her door, letting Jason see his worst possible nightmare. On the leftmost wall, was a whole terrarium full of micros just like him. He could see Candis had tossed in some of her socks, panties and even a bra in there. Whether is was used to torture them even more than they already were or as a means of getting them used to her scents. He couldn’t figure out which was worse. And he didn’t want to find out. There had to be at the very least, a couple hundred micros, of all ages, skin color and nationalities. Jason covered his mouth as Candis nonchalantly walked right by the terrarium as he saw some of them bang on the glass as he saw literal tears flow down their cheeks, banging on the glass for mercy and for a possible escape. He couldn’t even help himself, let alone them. These sisters had this down to a science. 


Finally, Candis set her poor victim down on her desk right near her keyboard as she turned on a camera, as she began to adjust her bra as she smiled down to Jason with a haunting look. She didn’t even need to tell him stand still as he was already frozen from fear. “Now, when the stream starts, you’re going to just sit there and look delicious. Not too delicious though or you might be part of the nine o’clock meal. Got it?” Jason just nodded out of fear as Candis pressed a big red button, lighting up the two screens she had. One having a recording of her as she adjusted her luscious and curly hair and the screen closest to him was a massive chat going at what seemed like it was going a million miles an hour. He did however manage to get a few phrases in before they vanished into the ether. ‘Goddess Candis’, ‘Eat them whole’ and ‘Step on them’. Haunting that even strangers were excited to see this happen.


“Hey everyone, glad you could join the stream! This week, I have a very special guest with me. And before you all ask, no it’s not my sister. She’s still a little shy when it comes to these things, but today I got here something special.” Candis quickly snatched up Jason and before he could even realize what happened, he was now directly in front of the camera. “That’s right, it’s Jocie’s first micro! And you all know our traditions when it comes to these things. The first one is always special, and unfortunately, I can’t be the one to end him. It has to be Jocie. But he’s here to learn what I do to micros that disobey me. Or ones that look delicious. You know the drill by now.” Candis set Jason right in front of her keyboard as she turned her attention back to the chat that was slowly starting to settle down. “Oh no Doodle, he’s off limits. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with our other pets. Now, here’s the deal tonight. First one is free and is a public vote on how they meet their end. After that, the stream is going to go private and everything is going to be the highest bidder. Let me just get our first volunteer and the show can get properly started.” Candis had only been streaming like this for only a few short months but she’d already grown to near the top. Her streams would attract many ‘microphiles’, some just enjoyed the teasing aspect she’d give them before they would be ended weather under her mighty body or into it. Others were her ‘money bags’, her personal favorite viewers. They’d pay top dollar to ‘buy’ the micro and have Candis do various things to them. Give them an orgasm, have them massage her feet or something else, the audience she attracted varied in its brutality. Some actually wanted her to love the micros unconditionally and paid more than top dollar to keep them alive each week. 


Candis reached off screen and randomly plucked a lonely and scared micro woman out from the terrarium near Candis’ desk as she enjoyed her screams of terror and agony. The micro knew what this meant, although she’d only been here a few days, she’d seen too many of her new friends go down into unspeakable places. She was next and there was no amount of begging that would change this monster's mind.


“Alright, the straw poll is all set. You all have three options available. I can eat her whole, let her wallow deep in my tummy. And let me tell you all, I might’ve skipped dinner so this little one will be stewing there for a while.” Candis brought the scared woman up to her mouth, teasing her as she looked down at Jason who was still standing still. He was frozen like a statue as he watched Candis tease the poor, screaming girl. Just the way she wanted him to be. Scared and helpless. “Or option two, I could step on her. I got a new camera angle for you all and I know you’re gonna love it!” With her free hand, she flipped a switch and the stream went from her smiling face to down to her feet. She wiggled them excitedly as she watched the chat explode from just showing off her feet. “I knew you would all enjoy it. And then there’s the third choice, which is probably not going to happen. But it’ll be the dealer's choice. I could do whatever I want to her. So make your choice, I’ll give you a few minutes to lock in your answers.” Candis looked down at Jason who had looked like a nervous wreck as he tried his best to comprehend what was happening. He thought most people would be disgusted by what these sisters were doing to his people. Yet, here he was. Looking at a screen of dozens if not hundreds of people all voting for what they wanted Candis to do to this girl. Paying and tipping her to do specific things to them. 


“Please, let them go. They’re people just like yo-” Before Jason could even finish his sentence to plea for all the micros lives, he was picked up by the legs by Candis as she looked at him with an evil smile.


“You’re lucky I don’t just kill you right here and now. I actually have some amount of respect for my sister. And what’s the rule I told you before? The rule both of us laid out for you? Don’t speak unless spoken to. Got it? God, you look so delicious. I’d eat you if I could, now shut up or else.” Candis had spent years ‘training’ and killing micros for fun, it’d run in the family for so long, she knew all the excuses they’d use to try and get out of her grip. At some point, they all had their breaking point. Most the ones she’d brought here had long passed that point, yet she still wanted ones that struggled just a little bit. Like the girl she still had hanging upside down. Her time on this earth was coming to a close as Candis looked over at the straw poll and saw the results, smiling at the screen. “Good choices everyone! I’m glad to see we’re getting more interaction. Well, it looks like the pretty lady is going to...end up….as my midnight snack with sixty six percent of the vote! Oh and she’s still kicking! I can already tell she's gonna be so good!” Candis looked at the small girl who looked like she couldn’t be much older than her. Back when she was first doing this, she might’ve felt like she was an evil person for doing this but now, after collecting hundreds, almost thousands of micros, she’d long passed that road. Now, she craved these people. Even walking to her job where she walked right passed apartment blocks filled with her favorite snacks was a challenge. The urge to grab hold of every micro she saw and end them in various ways filled her mind non stop, only held back by her ‘ladylike’ attitude in public. 


“Please, I have a family. Don’t do this!” The micro woman spoke softly as she begged and pleaded with the massive girl, the same one who’d downed and stepped on numerous of her fellow captives. There was no escaping any of this and deep down, she knew this. No matter how much she begged, cried and pleaded, Candis was going to swallow her. Tears ran down her face as Candis licked her lips in anticipation, showing off her tremendous and monstrous tongue, leaving a trail of salvia behind on her pink lips. It made them shine heavily in the ring light that brightened up the whole room. Her heartbeat was in her ears as Candis smiled up at her, winking as she did with all the ones she ate. The Wink of Death was what the ones who hadn’t been eaten just yet called it. The sign that everything in their lives, everything they’d done all led them to this. Being nothing more than a snack for Candis and an orgasmic moment for her chat of sadists, jerking off to the sight of them being killed.


“It’s time to go little one. Try not to struggle too much. I have a feeling it’s going to be a snack heavy night. I can already see more donos for more munching.” Before Candis sent this poor girl to her banishment in her stomach, she read the chat a bit and saw multiple requests for what to do to the next victim. Some regulars practically were begging her to crush the small girl between her teeth before swallowing her. Much to her disgust, she did chew a few of them before for the stream, although it did cost quite a bit as Candis enjoyed swallowing her victims whole. She also saw her top donor, Zeep104, wanting something different. “Relax Zeep, we’ll step on a few later. If your wallet matches your mouth.” And with a final wink, Candis uncerismonly dropped the still screaming girl into her mouth, silencing her ear piercing screams as she tilted her head back, but not to swallow her immediately. She forgot she not only had to entertain her chat and donors, but the small rebel her sister owned. She looked down at the quivering man as she smiled, still fighting the woman with her tongue which brought her so much pleasure. She watched Jason panic as she brought her mouth close to him. He could feel her hot breath coming out of her nose as she smiled down at him. Her full undivided attention was now solely on him. 


“I do hope you’re enjoying the show so far, little rebel. Not many get to be where you are now, at least not without joining the show.” Candis then settled her mouth down as she opened her massive lips, letting Jason see deep into the cavern. In the center of the tongue was the girl she intended to swallow! She got up as soon as she saw the light of the room around Jason. She ran on Candis’ tongue, ignoring the bruises and fractures she’d sustained while in her mouth. Jason held out his hand just beyond her lips, waiting to take the girl out of certain danger. For the first time since he got here, Jason smiled as he locked eyes with the woman who was also reaching out to grab hold of his. That was, until Candis once more closed her lips, sealing her morsel inside once more. She brought her head up and snatched Jason up from her desk as he yelled out in surprise, going from the desk to being pressed up against her warm throat. He pounded on her skin only to be met with moans and groans from high above. Suddenly, Candis opened her mouth to let out a sigh of relief as she finally swallowed her victim. Her screams of agony and despair weren’t heard by anyone except for the man who was at ground zero. Her whole way down her throat, Jason heard her screams mixed in with the gurgling coming from deep within. Chills were sent down Jason’s spine as he was frozen in absolute fear. She’d really done it. And took great pleasure out of ending a micro in one of the worst possible ways.


“Oh my god! She was the sweetest one yet! God dammit this is going to be a good stream!” Candis yelled as she brought Jason down from her neck to her stomach where she pressed him deep into it, letting him hear everything going on deep inside her. He cried as he heard the young woman screaming in agony as Candis’ stomach had already got to work on digesting her. He pounded on the stomach in a fruitless effort to get Candis to release her, only to be met with more giggles and moans from the human monster. “Look everyone! The little rebel is upset I ate his girlfriend.” Candis just giggled as her belly shook from the motion, causing the area around Jason to rumble even more than they already were. “Oh look everyone, look at the poor idiot. Thinking he can save her. Nope, too late for that you little idiot. You can’t even save yourself, let alone my snacks. It’s best you just accept your fate.” Candis plucked Jason up from her stomach as she set him back on the desk, grabbing another screaming micro from the terrarium nearby as Candis once more went to the screen, typing with one hand as she held the screaming man up to her. “Let’s see, go to subs only, and now let’s see what everyone wants out of this one. Oh, he’s a fighter too.”


Zeep104*: Step on him oh goddess of mine!


Gromp_this*: No, eat him! Your belly needs more snacks!


Toxicity*: Sit on her, I saw a video with a girl sitting on one of them, perfect, 10/10


Halopal4ever*: Step on him! I really want to see him pop like the grape he is!


Candis smiled as she read the chat who were full of her subscribers as well as her top donors. She couldn’t help but wiggle her toes around as she looked down at the scared man caught in the horrible game of life and death. “Alright, I think it’s clear what’s going to happen to this one.” Candis went from addressing the chat to down to the scared naked man who had nothing to signify he was at one point a person of high regard. “I hope you like to look up to me, where you’re going to end, you’ll get a great look up at me.” Candis looked at the man dead in the eyes as blew him an air kiss with her free hand right before she released him down flying to the ground. She watched intently as the small man made his way down to the ground, right in front of her freshly painted toes. Candis flipped a switch as her stream once more changed angles to her feet cam. She wiggled her toes excitedly, giggling as she watched the chat blow up with emotes of her feet. This was Candis’ second favorite way of disposing of the ones she caught. Stepping on them. Feeling their innards spread out around her feet, the explosion of donations she’d get after every crush was amazing. With this one however, she wasn’t just going for the satisfaction of ending a micro under her foot nor just for the donations. Candis looked over at the still traumatized Jason who was leaning up against the computer tower in a fetal position. The devilish girl smiled down upon him as she took a quick glance down to the micro man, struggling to get away from her. Holding his leg in pain, it was clear that he wasn’t escaping anytime soon.


“Come here, little gnat. Mommy Candis has something to show you.” Plucking Jason up from the desk, Candis carefully put Jason directly behind the camera, while still in clear view for the massive woman to watch his every move as she wiggled her toes which were freshly painted red, ‘bloodshot red’ was what her chat called them when she debuted her toes to the chat last week. Although stepping on the micros was a favorite of hers, last week the chat didn’t want to watch her step on them while they paid her exuberant amounts of money, they weren’t in the mood. They wanted to watch Candis swallow them whole repeatedly. One unlucky micro woman had the opportunity to be tied to a string and swallowed over and over with Candis swallowing her while keeping her string in hand before bringing her back up only to repeat the process. This went on for a record of nine times the poor woman was swallowed before the majority of the chat agreed to finally let the woman join her friends in their goddess’ stomach so the blood red toes were aching to have someone be crushed under them. “Tonight, you saw a friend of yours get swallowed but I want to show you that is by far from the only fate one of you could have. There’s so many ways I could end you if I really wanted to. If Jocie wanted to.” Saying that name made the chat explode as Candis spoke to the paralyzed Jason at her feet. Her chat begged Candis to bring on her sister one night, even having some of her fans say they’ll donate their entire life savings just to see Jocelyn on the show even if it was just for one micro disposal.


Zeep104*: Jocelyn might be here? Yes!


Gromp_this*: Yes, I’ll donate a thousand to see her eat one of those things!


MicroEnder**: Gromp, you don’t even have that kind of money. 10 thousand to bring Jocelyn on and eat that thing.


IamGoku679*: Seeing her step on them would be nothing short of amazing! Please Goddess Candis!


Candis looked up at the chat and smiled, plucking up both Jason and the injured man up from the floor to deposit them on her desk. Switching to her face cam while still looking down at the two men she had trapped, Candis smiled as she thought of something….evil. “You all want to see Jocelyn right? I think we can arrange something for you all. Something that all of us can enjoy.” With that, Candis quickly left the room with the camera solely focused on the two micro men who were trapped. One from a broken leg and the other, while fully able to escape, was completely paralyzed with fear.


“Hey buddy, you gotta get me outta here. You can walk around, carry me out of here before that bitch comes back.” The man said between gasps as he tried to hold his screams in. “Hey, you hear me? This girl will kill both of us if you don’t listen to me. I mean it. Listen, if it’s money you want, I’ll give you whatever I have left in my bank if you just get me the hell out of here.” Jason wanted to help but knew he couldn’t. He had threats from Candis and Jocelyn if he ever thought about escape, he’d be either punished severely or face death. He was forced into a corner wanting to help every last one of Candis’ captives but also wanting to remain on the ‘good’ side of the two sisters. He looked over at the man who he already knew was going to die, with or without his help. There was no escape from this place. Not with them watching their every move.


“I-I can’t, I’m sorry. It’s every man for themselves here.” Jason rocked back and forth, still thinking of that woman who was sitting inside Candis’ stomach right now. Getting digested alive. And what Jason could’ve done to help her. If only he was just a bit faster or maybe a bit taller, he could’ve saved her from the terrible death of being digested. “You have to understand-”


“No! You slimy weasel, you listen! I’ve watched dozens of my friends get crushed and eaten by this bitch for her ‘fans’ to watch and cream over. Not me! I’m getting out of here, with or without you.” Jason watched as the man stumbled up to his feet to begin limping off the desk. He struggled a bit as they soon both heard the door open up and instead of it just being Candis coming back, Jocelyn was with her as well. 


“You took him without telling me? What the fuck Candis? I thought you said he was mine to play with?” Jocelyn entered the room, ignoring all the micros in the dozens of terrariums her sister had set up on the walls and the floor only to head to the desk where her servant was waiting for her. She smiled devilishly as she laid eyes on the other micro, the man with the broken leg limping his way across the desk only to have Jocelyn swiftly grab hold of him. “Told you were too soft on these things. You almost let this one get away. What the fuck were you going to do with this one? Let him escape?”


“No you little brat. I was going to step on him but my chat wanted to see you do something to one of them. And I brought him to see what I would do if he ever tried escaping again. If you want to do something with him, I’ll give you half of whatever the chat donates while you’re here. And trust me, they’ve been begging to see you ever since I told them you turned eighteen last year. Gromp and Microender said they’d donate thousands to see you do something with one. What do you say? I get that one and you toy with yours a bit or kill him. I don’t really care either way.” Candis picked up the broken legged man up from her sisters palm while handing Jason over to her at the same time. “I’ve told you the chat lives to see micros get crushed underfoot right? And maybe they’ll love it if you swallow your first. How much do you want to swallow the little guy? Name a thing, a number and the chat will donate it. Guaranteed.” Candis picked up Jason as he accepted his fate, no matter how much he wanted to begin panicking and start struggling, he couldn’t even start to. His soul was broken beyond any measure, he just wanted to accept his fate.


“Hmmm, he does look pretty good, pretty cute. Yeah. Hey chat, can we get...let’s say a thousand for me swallowing my first micro?” Jocleyn grabbed hold of Jason from her sister’s grip as she dangled him right above her mouth. She opened it wide enough for both the chat and Jason to see deep inside the jaws. Jocelyn smiled a bit as she closed her mouth as she got the reaction she was looking for from the chat. It was filled with members of her sisters stream begging to be the one who gives Jocelyn the desired amount. Their tribute to see her swallow her first micro. “Hmmm, I don’t know if your chat really wants me to eat him. They don’t seem too enthusiastic about it.” Jocelyn might’ve been new to this but she was a fast learner and figured out exactly what the chat craved. She smiled widely as she watched the chat explode with donations of exuberant amounts, all meeting her demands for consuming the little guy in her hand. “That’s more like it darlings. But first, I believe my sister wanted to step on her little guy first and who am I to butt in and ruin your fun. Don’t worry, this little guy is gonna relax in my tummy in a few minutes.” Jocelyn gave Jason a slight kiss on the side as she turned over the attention to Candis who flipped the camera angles once more, showing both of their feet with one of the pair waiting for the tiny man scheduled for his execution.


 “Alright little guy, time to meet your end. I hope you’ve had a good life, I know I will after I get paid for ending you and your pathetic life.” Candis spoke with such malice as she looked at the broken man who was still trying to crawl away from her, only to be met with more of her palm. She smiled as she bent down and set him down infront of her wiggling toes. Candis looked up as she saw the chat already exploding just from her bringing the victim to the floor and at her feet. She brought her hands up to her hips as she lifted up her left foot just to hover it above the man who was about to be the Nth person to parish under Candis’ massive soles, and this time she not only had an audience in the chat but her own sister as well. The mighty woman wiggled her toes proudly as she watched from high above the micro man struggle to even crawl let alone walk away from the situation he found himself in. Both girls looked at each other and nodded as Candis raised her foot high in the air, bending her knee at a ninety degree angle and pointing her toes down as if she was a ballet dancer. A smile arose on Jocelyn’s face while she stared deep at her sister’s victim. Candis had very briefly shown her how to deal with micros when she was of age but never like this. She was getting an all access viewing of her sister's side job that was slowly becoming her main one. She knew they were gods to these people ever since she was in middle school but now she felt every inch of her body shine with the light of a true goddess.


“Bombs away!” Candis yelled as she dropped her foot down hard on the micro, ending his life in less than a second. One minute he was alive and kicking and the next, he was nothing but a bloodstain that Candis’ chat was going nuts for. Candis lifted up her sole to the camera on the floor as she showed off to the chat what remained of the little guy that dared to challenge her by escaping. “He’s all gone! Nothing but a stain under my toes. I bet anyone of you all would kill to lick up his remains from my feet. Now, let’s on with the ‘main event’ so to speak before we take a quick break. Jocie’s first micro is going to go down her throat, and is going to enjoy his trip down. Isn’t he?” Candis looked to the silent Jason who’d seen more than he ever wanted to in less than a day of being captured and tortured by the two sisters. He just had to accept what was going to happen to him. 


“Aw look Candis, he’s a little sad. You think he’s ready to be eaten? I guess they never are, are they?” Jocelyn once more brought Jason up to her mouth and gave him a slight lick, smiling as she did so. He tasted infinitely better than before when she first licked him. She held Jason up to eye level where they exchanged glances as the massive and hungry girl licked her lips, coating them in a slick slavia. She was getting ready for the plunge she was about to force her tiny Jason on. Jocelyn was always a little curious how it would feel to swallow one of them and here was her chance. The sadistic girl grinned as she opened up her jaws just wide enough for the chat to peer deep down inside her throat. Jason, through foggy lenses, saw Jocelyn’s massive uvula hanging and swinging from the pattern of her breathing. It terrified him as he looked beyond the throat and saw the pit, a near identical pit that swallowed that poor girl. As Jason hung upside down, he looked over to where Candis was standing and looked down at her stomach. How smooth and well defined it was, knowing full well that she kept it up by sending poor souls down her throat every night. He also could’ve sworn he saw some bulges on her stomach, as a sign that the girl was still alive and kicking. Burning alive by the girls stomach acids. Just like he was about to be.


“They really aren’t. Getting digested alive is probably the worst way one of these things can go out. No escape from the hours of acids. Now, drop him in. Bet that stomach of yours dying to get him inside.” Candis even blew Jason a small kiss as Jocelyn opened her mouth even wider and simply dropped him inside the wet and gooey environment. In a matter of moments, Jason was covered in head to toe in salvia that wreaked havoc on his sense of smell. He coughed as the spit managed to get in his mouth and nose, at this rate he was going to choke on her spit rather faster than getting digested. Suddenly, Jocelyn began to suck up all the extra saliva that had built up in her mouth with Jason only being saved by any premature swallowing with her teeth gripping him gently, only slightly cutting into his tiny ribcage. He felt the suction die down as Jocelyn collected all the spit in the bag of her throat and swallowed with a hearty gulp that seemed like it would shatter all of his bones in an instant when he’ll get swallowed down inside her body. Jocelyn then opened her jaws, showing the chat he was still alive in her mouth, right between the line of fire of her top and bottom incisors, ready to slice his boy into two.


“Alright Jocie? Are you ready to swallow him? Got as much flavor as you want out of him?” Candis subtly brought finger up to her sister's lower jaw as she closed her mouth and lifted her head up as she showed off her powerful throat. Both of them smiled as Jocelyn prepared to swallow her first micro. After some movement inside her jaws, Jocelyn clenched her fist as she swallowed down hard as she brought her hand up to her throat, holding Candis’ as well as they tracked the micros path down to her stomach. Giving several stomach pats to her sister, Candis finally returned to addressing the chat as she watched Jocelyn quickly leave the room, shaking her hips as a means of further teasing the chat.


“Well, there you have it! My sister’s first micro, gone to the depths of her stomach! Now, I’m just going to be right back on a small break, and might get some water for the rest of the stream. Helps send the little ones down better.”


As Jocelyn walked back to her room, she smiled as the plan went off without a hitch. Opening her door, she walked over to her bed as she kneeled down on the floor and spat up on the sheets, revealing the still alive Jason who was surprised he wasn’t swallowed whole like the woman before him. “Alright listen you little rat, you try escaping and disobeying me or Candis in any way, I swear what you saw today will only be a glance of what’ll happen to you!” Jocelyn beamed down to Jason who was still recovering from his time in her mouth. “Do you understand me? I’ll bite off your arms and chew them right in front of you if you try running away. Understand? Of course you do you maggot of a man.” Jocelyn looked down at the tiny Jason as he stood up, holding onto his ribcage.


“I-....I understand my goddess.” Jason begrudgingly said through his teeth as he was once more snatched up by the massive girl.


“Very good. I hope you’ll be a great servant to me. For the rest of the night, you will sleep in my shoes. And will enjoy it, if you don’t I will take a leg and that’s a promise.” Jocelyn reached for one of her running shoes and with a small kiss, dropped Jason deep into them without second thought.


This was his life now, no fighting it. Not any more. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

With that, ends this story. I wanted the second one to be a bit longer and full of more content than the first and think the goal was met. Anyway, please feel free to leave a review of what you liked or didn't like about this story.