- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for The Wanderer Of The Deep]

(Married with Children Fandom Story. Giantess Incest, Mouth-play, Insertion and Entrapment)

It was an unbearably hot day in the Bundy household. Al Bundy was on a long vacation that was sponsored through his work and that left only his dubious wife, Peggy, and their daughter, Kelly, alone at home without him. This meant that Peggy was in charge but it didn’t seem like she cared what Kelly was doing as she was laying on their living room couch, using a large fan to try to wave some cool air onto her and pretending like she was on some tropical beach, far far away from there. Her waving and temporary relaxation was interrupted as she heard the familiar cry of her daughter calling out to her from just across the room.

“Mom, are you busy?” asked Kelly, walking over to her. At first, Peggy tried to pretend she didn’t hear her as every word that came out of Kelly’s mouth only made that imaginary tropical beach float further and further away from her. “Mom? Mom? Hello?” her daughter asked as she walked around the couch in a full circle, assaulting her mother’s relaxation from different directions. Peggy groaned and caved in as she sat up and opened her eyes. “Yes, Kelly. What do you want?” she asked as she folded her fan up and tossed it to the side. It wasn’t helping her anyways.

Kelly sat on the chair near her mother and, while placing her hands between her legs, leaned forward to ask her something. “Mom, it’s true that I turned eighteen recently and I was wondering if you could help me decide on something?” she asked nervously, as if she was planning to do something she shouldn’t. Peggy found this interesting enough and asked her to explain what she meant and what exactly she was talking about. “Well, like. You know how you mooch off of dad and that way you never have to work? Well, I kinda want to do the same thing, you know? Instead, I have a weird way that I want to do things” she explained as she pulled out two vials she had been carrying in her back pocket.

“A weird way? What are those things, Kelly?” asked Peggy, noticing how both the strange liquids inside both vials were bubbling and didn’t seem like something you should be holding with your bare hands. Despite this, Kelly didn’t show any discomfort, so whatever was making the chemicals inside bubble, it wasn’t heat, which was even more worrisome. “These are potions I bought off a guy I met in town. I’ve already tested them and they let you either shrink or grow, depending on which one you take” she explained as best she could.

According to Kelly, the one vial was holding a red chemical that if you put on your skin, would cause you to shrink to the size of a very small doll and if you applied the yellow chemical, you’d grow back to normal. She asked about it and learned that you couldn’t take the yellow chemical by itself because your size wouldn’t change, you’d just remain the same size, meaning it was solely an antidote for the red chemical. She then told her mother the idea. “I want to be a personal sex toy for someone, woman or man, and, in exchange, they’d take care of me. It’s a great idea, right?” she asked to her mother’s surprise. She had never considered that Kelly would be willing to give up so much to simply mooch off of someone else like this but she didn’t mind it.

“I think it’s a good idea, Kelly, but what if something goes wrong? You could really be hurt at a smaller size, couldn’t you?” asked Peggy, not sure who in their right mind would risk themselves like that but they were talking about Kelly, after all. “No, no. You see, Mom, according to the salesman, when you’re small, you’re indestructible and it’s true! He shrunk a watermelon for me and it was tough as a walnut. I couldn’t do anything to it!” she said happily, believing she had taken care of the only possible issue with her shrinking idea.

“Okay, if it’s safe than I’ll agree that I like your idea. Before you go through with selling yourself off as a sex toy, however, you should really test it out first with somebody you trust” she explained. Kelly paused as she thought about it. “Why don’t you use me, Mom?” she asked, making Peggy go wide-eyed. “W-what?” she asked in surprise. “Who else could I trust more than you? Pleassseee” she begged as she really wanted to go through with her idea and her mother’s way of testing if it was okay. Peggy wasn’t so sure that doing that would be ethical but, then again, she realized that she was feeling horny. At the same time, she had never had any kind of experience with a tiny person before.

Doing her best to forget that Kelly was her daughter, she bit her lip and decided to agree to her plan. “Thank you so much, Mom. Let’s do it” said Kelly with excitement, pouring the red liquid all over her own face. At first, nothing happened and Peggy was beginning to wonder if she had just agreed to take part in something that was an absolute scam. Suddenly, however, she was able to watch as Kelly started to rapidly shrink and within only a minute, her daughter was shrunken to the size of a small doll. She was astonished by her size as she stared down at her miniature daughter and gave her head a soft pat.

“Are you okay?” she asked as Kelly was looking around, struggling a bit to get out of her clothes. It appeared that the red chemical had shrunk Kelly but not the clothes she was wearing, leaving her amongst a giant pile of them before her mother fished her out, knocked the clothes aside and put her back down on the couch again. Once Kelly was back on her feet and free of the clothes, she spoke back up to her mother in a voice that was much quieter than her normal one. “Yeah, I’m fine, Mom! Isn’t this so cool?!” she shouted, happy herself at how things had turned out. Peggy was happy too but something odd was taking over. Watching Kelly move around in her small naked form was starting to arouse her.

She scooped her daughter up in her hand as she studied her figure in detail. “From now on, I’m going to play the part of your owner and you’ll play the part of my new little sex toy” she said to Kelly with a devious smirk. She was going to have a lot more fun with this than she originally thought. Kelly quickly agreed and despite this being her idea to start with, she was blushing intensely as her mother held her. From then on, Peggy didn’t speak to Kelly. Kelly had agreed to be her ‘sex toy’ so she was going to treat her as one and no sane person ever talked to their sex toys.

The first thing she did, was place Kelly between her large and soft boobs. She watched her sink between them with a giggle and stroked her head, enjoying how it felt to have her daughter move around in her cleavage. As she left Kelly there, she was pleased to see that Kelly was doing her best to please her new ‘owner’ as well. She rubbed her mother’s large breasts, hugged them, licked them and showered them in kisses as she rubbed her naked and small body against her boob fat, Peggy being able to feel every curve of hers pressed into her soft cleavage. As her daughter worked to please her, she smiled and laid back on the family couch. She let her new toy work away in her boobs as she simply enjoyed the feeling of her there.

After a while, she got another idea of what to do with her new toy. Peggy reached up and placed her hands on either side of her boobs before pushing them together. She heard her daughter’s cute little noise of surprise as she started to rub her between her large and soft breasts. She felt great while her daughter was trapped there and while massaging her small body with her boobs, she was able to feel her smaller naked body in even greater detail. Kelly’s own little boobs and ass stood out against her compressing globes of warm and mature boob fat. She ordered Kelly to move around more and she obliged, moving her cute little ass back against her mom’s boobs as her mom nearly moaned over how pleasant it felt.

After enjoying her toy so much, Peggy decided she wanted to take things more slowly. Without telling her toy anything, she reached a finger down and pushed her head down and out of sight. She could feel, now, Kelly was completely submerged in her boob fat and there was no way she was going to get free any time soon. Peggy looked down and was glad she couldn’t see her as she stood up and moved upstairs to her bedroom. While walking, she started to feel more and more like a beautiful goddess as she had her small and pitiful new sex toy stuck between her boobs, practically showering her chest in licks and kisses to please her. She didn’t mind this treatment and was secretly starting to prefer it to how Kelly was normally. Perhaps she was always meant to be a sex toy.

Once in her own bedroom, Peggy lay on her bed and relaxed. She felt her boobs shift lightly as her daughter moved around inside of her cleavage. After a while, she reached down and slowly pulled Kelly out from her boobs. The naked girl was coated in fresh sweat and was panting from her experience being submerged in her mother’s cleavage. “Poor thing. Here…I’ll clean you off” she said in a near whisper as she brought Kelly over to her mouth. Kelly was flustered as she watched the smooth and red lips of her mother open up below her and her slick and skilled tongue slithered out to greet her.

Peggy’s tongue slid over Kelly’s body slowly, getting used to her figure as it wrapped around her, sliding under her cute small boobs and squeezing her ass and mid-section snugly. Her daughter was panting lightly as she continued tasting her. Perhaps it was the work of the same red chemical but her daughter tasted divine. She hummed in delight as she kept licking her. She ran her tongue over her small breasts, lapping at them several times before she lowered her daughter’s lower body into her mouth. Kelly groaned as she felt her mother sucking on her lower half. She could feel her large tongue sliding over her legs and ass as it pulled her in further. Kelly didn’t resist as she was lowered deep enough into Peggy’s mouth that her mother’s lips were wrapped snugly just below her breasts while her entire lower half was left exposed to her mother’s probing tongue and curious nature.

She couldn’t fight back against her as she felt her mother’s tongue stroking along her legs and ass once more but, now, she was going a step forward. “M-mommy” gasped Peggy, blushing and moaning as she had suddenly felt the tip of her mother’s tongue sliding into her. She felt her mother’s tongue ravenously exploring her insides and she opened her legs wider, welcoming inside the large invader. She could feel her mother tasting her insides and didn’t fight back against it, rather, embracing it. Her mother appeared pleased by this as she continued, enjoying how sweet she tasted on the inside. After that, she didn’t stop until she tasted her daughter’s weak-willed climax on her tongue. She hungrily lapped it up and swallowed it all down as she didn’t stop but simply pushed her tongue right back inside.

Kelly was a panting mess as she was played with a second time and even more roughly than the first time round. She could barely hold herself together before she, finally, climaxed a second time after a few minutes. Her mother, once again, licked her clean before pulling out her piece of living candy. Peggy slowly licked her lips before she leaned forward and put Kelly on her bed. She watched her naked daughter fall onto all fours from exhaustion. She had never been worked down like this before and Peggy could see that far better than anyone else. It was why breaking her in was so much fun, she thought, her excitement only growing without any hesitation or pause.

Peggy got on all fours herself, looking down at Kelly with a hungry smile. She leaned down until her face was hovering over the tired daughter’s body. “What’s wrong, Kelly? Don’t you know that a toy isn’t supposed to give up so easily?” she asked, sounding disappointed. Kelly’s head moved up as she tried to stand up, clearly not ready to give up as she didn’t want to let her mother down. She would be the best sex toy ever! Peggy was impressed by her will and pleased that she wasn’t done yet, it meant they could still do so much more together. “Good girl. Come back inside of Mommy” she said as she moved her head back down towards her.

Kelly felt her mother’s large and warm tongue wrap around her body as she was pulled entirely back into her mouth, watching her mother’s pretty red lips seal shut behind her. Peggy moved her toy around in her mouth, humming at the delightful flavour as she sucked on Kelly and pushed her into her cheek. She had her pinned to the side of her cheek and rubbed her tongue both along and into her back sharply. Her daughter couldn’t do anything but groan as she stuck out as a nice outline on her mother’s cheek. Peggy felt like a powerful lioness that was toying with a mouse. After some more sucking, she decided that it was enough. She let her tongue hangout and watched as her saliva-coated daughter slid off her tongue and landed right into her cleavage.

She giggled and stroked her head as this had all been more fun than she was expecting. Of course, they weren’t close to finished yet. Her daughter had agreed to be a ‘sex toy’, so her mother concluded that she would, naturally, have to do what was in her very name. Peggy shifted back onto her bed before she carefully removed her pants and panties, exposing her already moist and large sex. Kelly looked down her mother’s hot and curvy figure as she realized what must be coming next. For someone so usually dense, at least she grasped this next event as soon as anyone would. Her mother than gently gripped her sides and moved her down to her waiting sex.

Deep down, she knew this might be wrong but she didn’t care. It would both feel incredible and this was no longer her daughter, it was a toy and no one had issues with an attractive woman like her using toys, surely? She dropped her daughter right onto her sex and instructed her to try to please her owner as best she knew how. She wasn’t sure if Kelly knew how to do that but was surprised to see she did manage to make some progress. Her daughter started out by rubbing her labia before she leaned in and licked all along them. After she was done, she climbed higher, ignoring the musky smell of her mother’s sex and moving towards her clitoris. She started rubbing underneath the hood of her clit and both sucking on and rubbing it harder than before.

Peggy started to moan from her daughter’s little performance and she was secretly impressed by all she was doing. Still, Kelly’s new goddess wasn’t so easily worked over from such weak playing around, she would have to do more and, seeing as she didn’t realize what that ‘more’ was, her kind mommy would help her along. Without saying anything to her daughter, Peggy got a nice firm grip on her legs as she positioned her head between her lower lips. Her daughter appeared confused before her mother pushed her in up to her waist and gave a happy sigh of pleasure, mixed in with the odd moan or two as she started using her own daughter like a living dildo.

Peggy wasn’t sure how much time had passed but she didn’t care. She kept pushing Kelly in and out of her sex, loving how nicely she fit in her sex and how her body felt as it pushed against and rubbed along her vaginal walls. It was strange, she thought, it was almost like her daughter was built to be her sex toy, after all. No other toy she had ever used pleased her so precisely. The way her daughter moved inside of her sex suddenly, at times, felt good too and she tried to be rougher so she could force even more squirms out of her daughter. It wasn’t enough to make her climax, however, as she decided to hold off on that. Instead, her mother had a much better idea.

Before she was shrunken, Kelly mentioned briefly that not only was she tougher but breathing, sleeping, eating and drinking were no longer necessary. If what Kelly said was true, than she did have to come out, at all? Her mother thought that and was becoming fonder of the idea of not letting her go. She then felt herself finger her small daughter’s little flailing legs inside of her sex completely. She was close to a climax but managed to hold off on it, even as her daughter was squirming wildly inside of her. She wanted to savour this feeling as long as possible, so she cut off all stimulation aside from her daughter sealed away inside of her.

After Peggy was sure that Kelly was deep enough, she slipped on her panties and her pants again casually, as if her hot 18 year old daughter wasn’t still exploring her vagina’s depths. Her mother had a hard time focusing as she got out of the bed and had to practice to walk around with someone living inside of her sex. It was both a strange, pleasurable and peculiar feeling and one she took some time to get accustomed to. After she had done enough practice, she casually walked downstairs and towards the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. All that playing around gave her a taste for caffeine, so she didn’t see why she shouldn’t fulfil it.

After she reached the kitchen, she paused after placing her cup on the table and reached down, giving her crotch region a gentle pat to soothe her little prisoner inside. “Easy…easy. Mommy hasn’t forgotten about you. I just thought it would be good for a toy like you to get used to your surroundings. Who knows, your new owner might keep you in a place like that for months!” she exaggerated. She couldn’t imagine someone else doing that but she certainly would. After she spoke, she felt Kelly settling down more in her sex. After that, she felt her daughter lightly licking her vaginal walls, swallowing up her vaginal fluids as it brought a smile to her mother’s face. “Good girl” she praised her as she made her coffee in peace.

After she was finished with her coffee, she realized that a shower would be in order as well. She put the cup away in the sink and started to head up stairs. Meanwhile, the world was a different place for Kelly, deep inside of her. It was true that she asked to be a sex toy but she never thought it would be like this in her mother’s own sex. It was so tight, dark and wet. She felt cum dripping down her hair and the vaginal walls squeezed around her naked body all the time. As her mother was walking up the steps, she could feel her tight and small world bouncing and swaying about with each step and hip sway her mother took. It was taking her time to adjust but she still imagined this was all because her mother was trying to show her the life of a toy, which she greatly appreciated.

Once Peggy was in the bathroom, she started to strip. Once she was completely naked and about to enter the shower, however, she paused. She glanced at herself in the mirror and walked back to it. She loved how youthful and beautiful she still looked over all these years. What also drew her attention was a picture that was still lying on the bathroom counter. It was a picture of her and Kelly at Kelly’s 18th birthday party. They both wore dresses, she wore a black one and her mother wore a white one. Peggy liked how stylish they both looked but something else about the picture was making her wet all of a sudden. It didn’t take her that long to figure it out.

She reached down and slid a finger inside her own sex. She could feel her daughter’s body inside as she moaned and rubbed her into her vaginal wall using her one finger alone. The thing that was exciting her about the picture was the realization that she had taken a fully grown woman and forced her inside of her sex and, now, she was completely in control of her fate. She could leave her inside of her sex forever and noboy would be able to stop her, she knew. She licked her lips as she stepped into the shower while still fingering herself and turning on the hot water. As she continued to play with herself, Kelly felt her mother’s fingers on her legs again as she was being pushed back and forth again like a dildo.

Her mother quickly picked up the pace as she was even more aggressive than before they left her bedroom. Since she was using so much force, she felt herself climaxing in only a few minutes, moving out of the path of the water for her next sadistic order. Since she climaxed, when she pulled out her daughter, she was coated in her juices and cum. Peggy liked this as it worked with what she had in mind for next. She had her daughter sitting in the palm of her hand and held her still in front of her sex. Her daughter was tired and looked up to her mother with cum sliding between her naked breasts and between her smooth-looking thighs. The toy looked all worn out but her mother wasn’t going to start showing mercy, now.

“Come on, Toy. Lick it up” she told Kelly, holding her in place and waiting. Her daughter appeared surprised by the order but started to fulfil it as instructed. She started to lick up and swallow her mother’s dripping cum as much as she could. Her mother enjoyed the feeling of the warm water running down her back as she had her little toy licking her sex clean in front of her. Once she felt enough of it was cleaned up, she asked her daughter if she had enough of being a toy. Kelly shook her head as she was still resolved to be a toy and would never surrender as one. “Good answer” her mother said before shoving her right back into her sex.

After that, her mother continued to shower, normally, leaving her daughter to get accustomed to her vaginal walls once again. After a particularly long shower, Peggy got out of the shower unsure of what she should do next with her daughter. She loved feeling her in her sex but wanted to do even more and left her bathroom with that idea in mind. That idea became the first of many as Kelly was about to experience a number of things she’d never have hoped to experience otherwise. Her mother was treating her like a toy but Kelly made the mistake of not saying for how long.

After that, for an entire week, her mother played with her and used her. The majority of her time, she spent inside of her mother’s sex, being forced to lick and kiss her vaginal walls or she was being licked up and played with in her mother’s mouth. The cycle never stopped and, eventually, Kelly started to like it. Each time she was picked up by her mother, she was eager to see what she would do to her next or where she was going to spend the majority of her dead, whether it be in her sex, mouth or her panties.

After a full week had passed, however, her mother hadn’t forgotten that this was only supposed to be a ‘test’ of what it was like to be a sex toy and she couldn’t keep going like this because she didn’t know if her daughter might once request for her freedom because of that reason. That’s why she came up with another plan to keep her little toy. One afternoon, Peggy sat on their main living couch once again and placed her shrunken naked daughter on her lap. “You tried really hard to please me, Kelly. How are you feeling?” she asked, her tone signifying that she had finished her ‘test’.

“I feel great, Mom. I never being a toy could be so addictive” she confessed. The news surprised Peggy. She didn’t realize that her daughter may have been enjoying the experience while it was all happening. She kept thinking that her daughter was struggling or having a bad time, which was what led her to believe that she would have to stop, eventually, but if this was the case…she could do even more. The temptation of keeping her daughter willingly crossed her mind and it was great. She would need to do this cleverly, however, so her daughter didn’t realize that she was trying to keep her for herself.

Peggy told Kelly that she thought she was a terrible toy. This was a lie, of course, since Kelly was the best toy she had ever had and wanted her more than anything. Even as they spoke, she wished she could force the tiny hot woman in her sex again immediately. She held herself back until her explanation was done, however. “How about I keep you until your performance improves?” her mother kindly suggested. Kelly was ecstatic at the news and was very grateful for her mother helping her out, being too thick-headed to realize that she was being so easily manipulated.

With her daughter’s consent, the deal was sealed. Peggy intended to keep her daughter as a sex toy forever. Her daughter hadn’t realized it yet but she would soon know every inch of her mother’s body off by heart and she would be closer to her mother than anyone else ever had been before. Meanwhile, Peggy started to plan on a way to get rid of her husband, Al. Since she, now, had the perfect way to satisfy her sexual appetite, what did she even need him for anymore? She laughed as she stood up, pulled back her pants and panties and slid her daughter between her ass cheeks. Once she was snugly wedged in place, she let her pants and panties go, feeling them snap back into their original position as they should. After she made sure her new toy was snugly in place she walked off, her ass cheeks rising and falling and rubbing against her daughter’s body all the while.

Two years later.

Al Bundy and his daughter, Kelly Bundy had both gone missing. According to the mother of Kelly and wife of Al, Peggy Bundy, her daughter had suddenly run off one day to ‘chase her dreams’ and her husband never returned from his business trip overseas, leaving her all alone. The police couldn’t find any evidence linking her to their disappearances and she was, eventually, dropped as a suspect in the cases, earning a small fortune in life insurance she had on the rest of her family.

Meanwhile, Peggy relished the fact that her shrunken husband was buried in her backyard and she was in the hot bath, pushing her daughter so deep inside of her sex that she was practically entering her womb. Her moans were loud and filled with joy.

This was a life she had always wanted.


The End