- Text Size +

     Coughing and vomiting desperately everywhere and body covered in shit, the three shit eaters look up at now naked Anna as she has dropped her underwear and the three shit eating slaves along with the underwear. Anna grabs the four on the sink and places them on the ground next to the shit eaters and Comands the 7 of them to "Stay ill be right back to have more fun". Anna quickly goes and comes back to see that the tinies obeyed her even though their rewards could very well be death door obeying her commands. Anna brings another jar filled with only 8 people and drop them next to them. the crowd of 15 people stare up at the goddess in hopes of some grace. 

     "Everyone, hahaha, lay on your back and spread your legs open". "All the guys to the right and all the girls to the left". "HURRY". The tinies rushed to their positions. Anna picks up her foot and lifts it above the very spread out group of people. "Hmmmm" Anna hummed as she stomped with all her fucking force on 3 of the tinies splattering their guts all over the place, making everyone scream but in so much fear that they do not move a muscle. Anna brings her pinky toe that is the size of 1.5 persons down to the crotch of one unfortunate guy and pushes down as hard as she physically can and laughs hard in an insane way. The poor man screams like a banshee as she crushes his entire crotch and directly where his cock and balls were. The mans scrm was loud enough for Anna to think of it as loud from all the way up to her height "Wow that was loud haha". " "You four come here under my foot, NOW!" She commands to four random people. She picks up her sole, heel still on the ground, with the tinies walking under it, and brings it down with a splat getting blood everywhere and just splattering them for the fun of them, telling them to walk under their deaths. Anna quickly just picked up her foot and splattered 3 others, barley a fourth person but only breaking their leg, one at a time twisting and grinding her foot down to the floor making sure they were just a red paste even though without the grind and twist she knows the weight would be enough to kill them. the one with the broken leg now screaming as her entire bone was flattened and looked like something that was in a horror movie. Anna sees the almost dead girl and just squashes her head off leaving brains and a ton of blood and gore all over her precious big toe and floor leaving only 3 leafy out of the people Anna has in the bathroom. "God my feet are so dirty yuck!" Anna sat on her bottom and sprung out her bloody feet facing her soles towards the last three shivering survivors who are stil in their positions. 

     "Lick" Anna commands the last three. The last three licked as fats as they could almost so traumatized to be disgusted by the fact that they are getting blood and gore in ther mouths. Anna lifts her heel and blows up one of the tinies for not doing a fast enough job. "Faster!" Anna places her foot back down before picking it up 10 seicndss later and smooshing another slave and blowing up their organs all over the last survivor. the final survivor pausing and screaming in total insanity as if they reached the climax of all of life. Anna cringed at the look and actions of this final survivor and she eventually just shrugged and stepped on them after wards too. Anna later cleans the not too big of a mess but definitely messy mess in the bathroom and supposes of the cleaning material safely.