- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is fully fictional and involves very extreme subjects of death and torture involving the  giantess fetish.

Author's Chapter Notes:

   This chapter will be the introduction to my giantess story and will set the setting and just of things in my story.

     That one girl in your classes you would describe as "cute", not too hot and definitely not too ugly was Anna. Anna dressed casual on most days and only rarely rocked anything too extra or exotic. She was the type of 19 year old in college that would get along with anyone that approached her, male or female. Anna had above average to good grades and she was friendly and for the most part outgoing with anyone. Anna stood at 5'3, had light brown hair, very green eyes, tan to white skin, always wore converse or a pair of the preppy girl leather flat sandals that she had.

     Anna lived in an apartment by herself and went to a big university surrounded by a big city. Anna has 6 classes and majored in bio chemistry. Anna was a very smart girl and did not need to stress much about school to get at least good to average grades.

     After one long exhausting Thursday evening when Anna finished with classes for the day Anna was in a bit of a rush to get to her car. The rush Anna was in was not the emergency kind of rush but the uncomfortable kind like when someone has a piece of clothing they need to go to a private place to fix. Anna was greeted by some of her classmates on the way to her car but greeted them back in a short and quick manner due to her rush to her car. Anna arrived to her car and slammed the door shut as she looked around the private area that she parked to make sure no one was looking. Once the coast was clear, sitting in her car, she grabbed her left shoe and slowly took it off. The smell was not too horrid but the smell of socks and foot sweat was a mix in the air. There it was, the reason she rushed to her car, a red and wet puddle soaking up her white ankle socks with in the middle being two very tiny people. Both tiny people were tiny 1.5 inch young males wearing nothing but tiny underwear covered in blood. One of them was groaning a lot but was barley audible because of how tiny he was, and the other tiny was screaming and holding his now twisted leg, crying in agonizing pain. Anna looks down at them and semi-silently affirms "I told you two fucking pathetic worthless pieces of dirt to fucking make my feet feel good while i was in class and all you do is fucking break and make a gross mess in my socks!, goshhh you two are so fucking worthless" she told them. As Anna carelessly disregarded the agonizing screams and groaning of the two lives she just flattened in blood due to just her walking. "I have something in mind for the two of you" she said as she picked them up, took off her blood stained sock, and placed the two tinies and her sock in a cup she had in a cup holder and drove off to her apartment.

     Once Anna arrived to her aparatment after putting down her stuff she headed right to her apartments basement. Having the two tinies in her hand with her sock she entered her basement and in her high school class room sized basement were big shelves on every wall in that 30 x 30 room. On each shelf there were at least around 4 rows filled with at least a dozen small glass jars filled with 6-8 tinies in each jar. Anna walked down the steps to her basement with a smirk "good evening tinies! Did you all miss me?" She asked as every tiny in every jar unequivocally noticed her presence with the rumble made by each step she took. Anna's basement was her play room for these tinies and also her work room where she would usually work and do most of her things, this is the room she spent most of her day in if she was home. This room had a bathroom and no windows or view of the outside world just a desk, soundproof, and a locked metal door. Anna approached the mini built in bathroom she had connected in this room right next to the shrinking potion she has and approached the toilet. The tinies knew the toilet to be the places where she would flush all her used up pet slaves. The tinies instantly suppress their agonizing moaning to focus more on the fact that they are about to be flushed away from existence. As if death was not already at hand there was certainty to death now and feeling already so insignificant and humiliated to the world being the size of a bug and failing to do the simple life purpose task of making the feet of a 19 year old girl feel pampered and feeling like you could not feel worst or more degraded, imagine the feeling of knowing how your life was going to end was going to be a funeral of being flushed down a dark drowning hole that piss and shit go through. Anna throws the two tinies in the toilet as the one with the twisted leg instantly begins to drown as he is barley able to kick and the other is too numb to want to even try to swim Anna says to them "this is what you get" and chuckles at how pathetic two people that were even bigger and taller than her are now being flushed down the same toilet she shit on. "Actually hold on hehehe this isn't enough of a punishment" Anna pulls her Jeans and panties down as she sits on the toilet and begins to drown the two tinies in her warm strong ordered green piss, "ahhhhh I've been holding this one in since I actually noticed you guys being idiots". Anna flushed the toilet, turned on some music with her Bluetooth Alexa "Alexa play some rock!" And looked at the room filled with souls of the formal normal sized but now shrunken people, smirked, and said "lets have some fun". 

Chapter End Notes:

   In this chapter the transition of introducing our protagonist in a normal familiar and friendly way to the inner sadistic evil girl that she is is shown. The ending of this chapter leaves off on showing just one in depth example of how Anna treated just two of her captive slaves and showing how they were just people like you and I but faced a cruel hellish punishment for not spoiling their now "goddess" correctly.