- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

   Achoo!

        As Anna grabs the entemley, about to pass out, running men she grabs some toilet paper. The runners were all males, 2 in their late 20's and one very young man being 18. "How adorable, you guys thought you could run hahaha well i have a pretty good workout idea since you guys like running for no reason i mean... you know i could catch you as easy as i did so yo must've been running for... the workout! Right?" Anna teases sarcastically, questioning their sanity as she talks logic into them about the pointless effort of their run. Very out of breathe still as the survival adrenaline begins to wear off fro the runners, Slaves still eating Annas shit massaging her asshole with their mouths and tinies on the sink counter watching, Anna puts the three men into the thick piece of toilet paper and puts it up to her nose and blow very hard. Anna blows her gooey boogers and snot all over the men making them desperate to get it off as they are catching their breathes still and trying to avoid getting their airways filled with disgusting boogers. Anna keeps blowing and throwing a storm load of snot on the poor tinies. The men covered in complete goo. The older men struggling with getting out of the snot more than the younger man because of their older and tired lungs and bodies. One man begins to flail desperately as he fails to uncover the snot off of him and screams inside the muffled snot making his voice barley heard to the smiling giantess. The other older man and the 18 year old keep digging but as they reach a surface Anna keeps blowing her nose with joy and fun as they swim their hearts out with their hearts beating out of their chest from the swim, run, and fear all combined. the young man faints as the older man vomits in the snot and fucks himself over as he drowns. Anna smiles and says "Aw" with more entertainment and careless thought about how they're people than insanity. She watched as the snot dried up around the younger man as he awakened having almost a seizure worth of desperate body movements to try to flail out of the snot. "See what happens when you run like morons" Anna asks the crowd of people with their jaws dropped.