- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

   This chapter involves scat and water sports and some more of Anna's fun torturing methods she uses against the tiny slaves she has. 

!

     After eating the subway sand, with the shirt and thin body Anna has, Anna needed to use the restroom but she also wanted to have fun with her tinies. Anna got up from her chair crushing the tinies that were worshipping her massive soles carelessly as she yawns. As Anna entered the bathroom she brought three jars filled with around 10 people in each jar. Anna opened the lid of all the jars and brought them sloe to her. She chuckled as she had an idea on how to torture the tinies. "I fucking love making you all suffer, and its so funny i like know some of you!, Some of you were even like taller and bigger than me and now you're all tiny as fuck". Anna exposed her vagina and breasts as she took off all her clothes to feel fresh and free and sat down on the toilet, jars right in front off her on the floor. Anna hummed as she took two of the jars and poured every single individual would into the toilet filling the toilet up with around 20 swimming and scared shitless souls. "You guys are in for some fun!". Anna staring, taunting and scaring the last jar in front of her as she puffed out a pretty long fart. EVeryone in the toilet petrified to the spine and cold as ice just widened their eyes at the stink of gas coming from the giant anus that is about to release a load of shit that will be in the same water that they are all drowning and swimming in. The water was crowded and people tried to swim to the walls OG the toilet but kept on slipping. Screams were heard as Anna pushed hard for the giant log of smelly shit came out of her ass and cannon balling and shaking up the water where the tinies were screaming in. Waves were formed from th log of shit and maybe a quarter of the people , out of survival instinct, decided to do the under able and swim towards the shit to hold onto. This was the worst hell anyone could think of. All of these people are just normal people, they are not turned on and they are very disgusted by the thought of poop now here they are sharing the water with a ginormous piece of shit, sometimes even entering their mouth. One 19 year old girl with the careless responsibility of hundreds of innocent tortured lives, this is the power of a giantess, the thing that gives her power is just size nothing else just becasue she is so massive she has full control of everyone. Anna laughing and still pushing out more shit out of her ass as people drown and swim in it begins to let out some wet shit and polluting the water with her internal wastes.

     The official end of all 20 people in the toilet came out of nowhere as Anna made the toilet even more fucked up as she began to rain piss on all the tinies, killing, drowning, and torturing all the tinies, and if they lived they definitely were injured and or had to have a drink of shit and piss in them. With the other jar filled with 10 tinies that thought they were fortunate to not be inside the toilet but at the same time just paralyzed with fear every single one of them and maybe even 1-2 shivering and going insane. Anna grabbed 3 out of the jar and held them in her hand. "I have a job for all of you" Anna says as she flushes away the lives of 20 people in an instant inside the toilet officially giving them their deaths. "I'm not gonna wipe" Anna smiles and stands up with her dirty asshole and piss dripping pussy. Anna picks up her underwear and begins to put the three people, Two young guys and a girl screaming their tongues out and crying, inside of her underwear  in the asshole area and leave them in the spot where Anna tells them "Eat and clean up and i might allow you to live" giving the tinies no other choice but to do the worst thing in the world and literally eat shit". The other 7 left in the jar looked like they wanted to kill themselves. 

     She poured out the 7 left onto the floor, all of them landing horribly. All 7 people begin to run away as fast as they could not thinking a single logical idea in their head about how Anna can easily get them in this nightmare. Anna smiled and roughly grabbed 4 of them as the other three kept running and begging to run out of a lot of breathe. Anna held on to the 4 tinies in her sweaty ginormous surface of a hand as they watched the 3 mindless runners begin to die out of tiredness. Anna puts the four on the sink surface and tells them to "Stay" and they obeyed the goddess in fear of her easily just squishing them and grabs the three extremely out of breathe runners.

Chapter End Notes:

   This chaoyter in toilet heavy and sets up the beginning o the next chapter.