- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

   This chapter goes right off of chapter 2.

     Anna, eating her 6 inch subway, grabbed the jar filled with a big crowd of 20 people ranging from students her age that went to her university to random men and women in their late 20's and 30's that Anna has captured. Anna, chewing with her mouth wide open and acting totally different than how she would act outside of her basement, teases the tinies in the jar "are you all hungry?" Teasing the desperately hungry tinies.

As the multiple voices of the men and women are heard crying and begging and shouting for food, Anna goes over the jar with a mouth full of her food and shadows over the tinies in the jar giving them hope that she would drop at least one piece of her delicious looking sandwich. Anna starts to chew with her mouth a little wider and chews on the big chunk of her sand which in her mouth for another good unusual 15 seconds until she does the unbelievable. Anna bubbles her mouth with all the food she has in her cheeks and slowly spits it into the jar all over the people with some quick spurts. Anna cry's out laughing pointing at all the miserable people disgusted, hit, and covered all over the chewed up food and saliva let out by the giant 19 year olds mouth. Some threw up on others and in the crowded and basically claustrophobic glass jar a chaos of people running and pushing and crying because of the giant mess in the jar smelling it up so badly that even Anna could take a whif at it for even though she takes good care of her adorable smile and teeth she just spit her chewed up food on a crowd of people.

     Wording it out sounds bizarre as just spitting on one person your size could lead to a pretty big dispute perhaps involving physicality and it is considered messed up and rude, this young woman just did it to a crowd of people all because she wanted to be entertained and her size allowed her to do what she wanted to. The yuck and goo of chewed up food covered many people in the jar and some people even began to eat because of how starved they were. Anna just laughed as she watched the people suffer. A actual couple was seen holding each other in the jar and this caught Anna's eye. "Aw goals" Anna said as she grabbed the brown haired couple fully naked and covered in some chewed up bread and spit out of the jar. Anna layed the couple down in the table and chuckled like if they were her legos and she was going to play with them. Anna grabbed the screeching young girl by her hair tearing her apart from the arms of her boyfriend and dragged her away from her boyfriend, separating them but not far enough for them to still see each other. "Aw you guys are such a cute couple it'd be a shame if..." Anna paused as she began to throw her spit on the girl. The speed of the spit pushed down on the tiny girl and Anna kept spitting over and over again as fast as she could like if it was a competition between her and the world fastest spitter. Anna began to drown the miniature girl as the boyfriend ran towards the girl crying and running as fast as he could. In this torturous "whatever" game of Anna drowning the girlfriend in her spit the poor girl died as the boyfriend arrived and started to tear up in this cruel act and every jar and tiny in the food spitted jar watched in horror. 

Chapter End Notes:

   Dun DUN DUUNN! Yeah this chapter got pretty messed up pretty quick if i may say.