[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

With Valentine’s day coming up, Nagatoro decides that she wants to do something particularly special with her Senpai. Through the year it becomes more and more apparent that he enjoys being teased and played with, both verbally and physically, so she decides to kick it up a notch to make this day even more special. For the both of them... Forcing him to shrink himself and become her willing plaything for the whole school day, the domineering high schooler goes about her classes with her tiny Senpai tucked neatly away in different places on her body, making sure to taunt and tease him for each and every ‘infraction’ she deems necessary. Thankfully, as much as he doesn’t wish to admit it, Nao is just as happy to be spending this day with her as she is with him.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13703 Read: 9480
Published: February 28 2021 Updated: February 28 2021
Story Notes:

Discord story poll winning story. 

1. A gift for Senpai by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (13703 words)

Hey everyone! Just dropping off this month's Discord winning story from my monthly Poll. 

This time, Nagatoro beat out the competitors, and what a show of it, it did! 

 

If you enjoy the story and want to see more, please feel free to drop by our Discord Server. We have monthly polls where you can voice your opinion for new stories you want to see written. March's poll is going on right now! 

I hope to see you there~ 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

Now, on with the show!