- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Discord story poll winning story. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone! Just dropping off this month's Discord winning story from my monthly Poll. 

This time, Nagatoro beat out the competitors, and what a show of it, it did! 

 

If you enjoy the story and want to see more, please feel free to drop by our Discord Server. We have monthly polls where you can voice your opinion for new stories you want to see written. March's poll is going on right now! 

I hope to see you there~ 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

Now, on with the show! 

 

 

 

 

Hayase Residence – Morning

 

“Tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~”

 

The sound of the clock echoed out in the room, but, what little noise it made, was drowned out by the repeated mimicry coming from Nagatoro. Tilting her head back and forth as the repetitive *tick* escaped her lips, the high schooler stood over her Senpai as the older boy sat embarrassingly on her floor while she resided on her bed staring down at him.

 

“Tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~”

 

She had asked him to do something. Something, he couldn’t bear to think about. But… he knew this was no joke. Not today of all days. It was February 14th… Valentine’s day. And, it was a day she had marked on the calendar over her desk with gigantic circles swirled around it. She had planned on something for today. Something… he wasn’t prepared for. But she wouldn’t take no for an answer… Her actions now were all a part of the game they played…

 

“Tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~”

 

Clenching his fists, the older boy gulped as his eyes shifted away from the freshmen… but, something touched the bottom of his chin, forcing him to look back up at her. It… was her foot. Smiling broadly as she continued her chant, the dark-skinned girl grinned as she wiggled her toes tickling him with her sensual touch…

 

“Tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~ tick~… I think this has gone on long enough, Se-n-pai~. What will it be? Do you want to be my Valentine?” The younger girl smiled deviously as she held up a small glass vial in her hands. He knew what it was… The fact she had it, was what troubled him.

 

Blushing furiously, the timid boy averted his eyes once more, but, his crush’s toes hadn’t left his chin long before he yipped when he felt a small pinch following his aversion of sight. “I~ told~ you~. Don’t look away so much. I’m just asking you a *little* question~. Do you… want to… be my… Valen~tine~?” She smirked.

 

Yes… he did… but… it was hard to choke it out. But it got harder when he suddenly found the younger girl’s foot pressed against his lips. Growing wide-eyed as the seated teenager pinched his mouth shut, Nagatoro began to giggle as she started forcing him to nod. “Oh? You do! Then say it already!” She laughed jovially.

 

Shuddering as the tan-skinned girl wiggled her big toe past his lips and into his mouth, the humiliated boy shivered as he tasted the salty digits of his crush. This… was nothing new. It had been a few months back when he finally confessed his feelings for her… And, as expected, he had been mocked endlessly because of it.

 

However, Nagatoro had inadvertently done the same, though through her normal means of bullying. Her playfulness had ramped up ten-fold and she had done everything to him barring straight-up sex. Though it was hard to tell if she even wanted to or not. He had spent a few nights sleeping over at her house (forcibly) and had awoken between her legs with her thighs trapping him there.

 

The first time had been bad enough… but the second, she had seemingly forgotten to wear anything on under her comforter. That had been a wake-up call for him. And ever since, she made it a point to sexually torture him as much as she could. And this was the ultimate test…

 

In her hand, was a shrinking serum. They were a new item on the open market and went for a lot. It was some kind of trend that started over in Kiyoto, but it had made its way here… and it seemed Nagatoro wanted him to be a part of it with her.

 

‘I-If I take that… what kind of horrors will she subject me too?!’ Though that was hardly the question on his mind right now. The real one that took precedence… was would he care? As much as he hated to say it… even in his head… He liked being bullied by Nagatoro… And she knew that all too well. Her playfulness had become borderline rape as of late…

 

Feeling his tongue pinched as the younger girl giggled at his predicament, the older boy groaned before grabbing the freshmen’s dainty sole and pulling her foot out of his mouth. Grinning sadistically as she pinched him harder, Nagatoro laughed as she watched her crush (not that she would admit it) fighting her foot, and losing~, the younger girl relented as she released her hold on the seated boy.

 

She would have been content to keep playing… but… she still needed an answer. Acquiring this drug was hard. And having it mixed with another had proven even harder. She had saved up a lot for this day, and one way or another, her Senpai would succumb to her wishes. He always did~.

 

“Come on Senpai~, your Nekotoro doesn’t have your tongue anymore~. So, about that answer~.” The freshmen chuckled. He had let his little nickname slip in the past, and, she kind of liked it. She made it a point to cosplay the next day afterward to tease him further. And while that would be fun too… She had a whole list of other activities planned out for today. There were so many things she could do, to make her Senpai squeal!

 

Feeling his mouth salivating as the taste of the younger girl’s foot left him, the older boy blushed furiously for being caught off guard so easily. Nudging up his glasses, the sophomore gasped as they were plucked off his face.

 

Folding up the boy’s eyewear carefully, Nagatoro set them on her nightstand before smirking once more. “You’ll probably want to take those off before you drink it~. You could strip too if you’d like~. Or, I could strip as well to make the answer easier for you~.”

 

Watching as the younger teen began to unbutton her shirt, more and more of her tanned flesh suddenly coming into view, the hormonal boy shifted his eyes down again as a faint nod echoed her words. He hated himself… Hated… that he liked this so much. He was harder than he had ever been, from just her playful comments…

 

Stopping on the final button, the dark-skinned teen smiled before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt, as well as something else. “So, you DO want to be my Valentine? Say it!” Licking his lips to wet them, the sophomore blushed even harder if it was possible, as he meekly nodded once more.

 

“Y-Yes… p-please…”

 

Grinning wider, Nagatoro chuckled before pulling her skirt all the way down, her thumbs also conveniently hooking onto her panties as well exposing herself to her crush. Growing wide-eyed not even needing his glasses to know what she had done, the older boy tried to avert his gaze, but a pair of hands clamped down onto the sides of his head locking him in place.

 

Grinning viciously, Nagatoro stood up as she towered over her Senpai, before moving her crotch up against his face. Practically sitting on him as she straddled his mouth, the younger girl laughed hysterically as she felt her crush's breath tickling her privates. He had begun to lick~. What an obedient Senpai! But that wasn’t what she was doing this for. It was to get him ready, for what was to come next~.

 

Clamping her thighs tightly around the seated boy's face, the younger girl adjusted herself so her pussy rested right over the older boy's mouth. ‘Right where you belong~.’ Moving her hand that held the vile she had been holding towards her mouth, the playful teen pulled it open with her teeth before spitting the top aside.

 

Hovering the opening over her navel, Nagatoro drank in the petrified face of her Senpai. She saw excitement… fear… lust… confusion… So many intoxicating emotions! She was going to make him feel them all today, that was for sure!

 

Pouring the fluid down her chest as it drained through her belly and into her crotch, the acrid fluid squeezed between her labia, and directly into her Senpai’s waiting mouth, as she made him drink the concoction of mixture and sweat.

 

“Drink it all, Se-n-pai~! If you miss any… then who knows how long you’ll stay tiny and helpless. It’s a measured dose… and I’d hate it if you grew back too early spoiling the fun, I’ve planned for you~.” She giggled.

 

Moaning softly as she felt the boy licking every drop of the serum, as well as her lower lips, Nagatoro grinned as she began to hump his face. She hadn’t planned for this to happen, but it was fine. She could feed him breakfast before they had their fun!

 

Clenching his hair tightly, the teenager bucked against the seated boy as she rode his face, letting him orally pleasure her in the process. It would be the last choice he made before she took control of all their carnal activities for the day!

 

And what a day, it would be~

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“You’re up early today. Will Senpai be joining us for breakfast? I already set up a place for him across from you~.”

 

Blushing faintly as she came into the kitchen, Nagatoro scowled at her older sister as the raven-haired teen began setting food down for them, having apparently already prepared their meals. “Why would Senpai join us? He’s not here…”

 

Taking a small sip of coffee, she was cradling, the older girl peeked one eye open as she softly slurped her drink. “So, the moaning I heard earlier was you just fantasizing about him then? Hmm, and here I thought you two were dating already…”

 

Sitting down as her blush intensified, Nagatoro glared at her sister before her eyes softened as the food was placed in front of her. “Either way, don’t worry about your *fantasies*. Mom and dad left for work already, and Onii-chan went to go meet up with his friends before class.”

 

Feeling a bit better that it was only her sister who had heard her morning activities, the high schooler nodded as she grabbed her utensils, before pulling something out of her mouth and setting it to the side of her plate.

 

Noticing the odd substance, the older girl’s brow furrowed. ‘She's chewing gum this early?’ It looked gross. Shrugging as she went back to her drink, her younger sibling's voice quickly drew her back in. “Hey, do you think I could have some coffee too?”

 

Blinking in surprise, the paler-skinned teen eyed her sister for a moment. “You want coffee? Didn’t you tell me before that you hated drinking it because it gave you bad breath?” Shrugging sheepishly, the freshmen grinned mischievously.

 

“I don’t think I’ll mind today. Plus, I kind of like the flavor.” She muttered flatly. Keeping her eyes locked onto her sister's already knowing something was up, the older girl slowly started to grin. “If you insist, I’ll pour you a cup. But, don’t you think your Senpai would be upset? You know what today is after all~.”

 

Looking at her sister in shock for a moment, it suddenly clicked in the younger girl’s mind what her sister had actually meant by her baited statement. “O-Oh… umm, I’m sure he won’t care. W-Why would he care? Why are you being so noisy all of a sudden!”

 

Turning her back to her sister as she smirked, the older girl chuckled as she shook her head. Her sibling was too easy sometimes. Though, her words did hold a hint of truth. She had spotted the circled calendar date the last time she had gone into her little sister’s room. She had something planned for today… And whatever it was, it was going to be heaven and hell for her crush.

 

“Alright, you asked for it. I’ll make it a bit sweeter to mask the flavor.” Smiling back, the younger girl started eating once more as the topic of conversation shifted away from her Senpai and became more benign.

 

As the minutes ticked on, both girls soon finished their food before the older of the two reached to collect her sister’s plate. However, Nagatoro’s hand quickly shot out as she snatched the gum she had been chewing on earlier before plopping it back in her mouth.

 

Making a face of disgust, the older girl simply shook her head. “Well, now I know you’re being a sadist to your Senpai. Don’t you know gum absorbs the flavor of the things you eat? You’re going to be stuck with egg and miso soup breath all day. Plus, that coffee won’t be doing you any favors for *him* you know.”

 

Smirking at her sister’s words, Nagatoro turned to leave as she simply waved back to the confused teenager. ‘I’m counting on it~.’

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Stepping onto the main street outside of her home, Nagatoro hummed softly as she began her trek to school. However, now alone and out of the sight of her perceptive sibling, the tan-skinned girl reached into her mouth before pulling out the mushy wad of *gum* she had been abusing all morning.

 

“How was breakfast, Se~n~pai?” Watching at the soggy chunk of pale rubber began to move on its own, a face began to stretch back into place as her crush began to gasp for air once he started reforming.

 

After shrinking, the now larger girl had shown him the special perks this drug would have on him. Being stretchy was just one of many. His lungs could also hold air much longer so suffocating was unlikely no matter where she put him. Plus, the pain was abysmally small since his body adapted around him whenever he was crushed, bent, twisted, or pulled~. As he was now, he was simply, a piece of gum.

 

And she had made sure he knew that by tossing him in her mouth first thing when his transformation was complete and had been giddily chewing on him to savor his unique flavor all morning. Now though, he could enjoy the flavors she had gotten from her breakfast, for the whole day~.

 

Watching as he groaned before reaching out a stringy arm, the younger girl laughed at his pathetic display before tossing him back into her mouth. “Sorry~. I can’t really hear you like this. I’ll figure out some way for us to communicate today. But for now, go ahead and wiggle for me for a while~.” The feeling was wonderful.

 

She had never felt this level of control over her Senpai before… and she was hard-pressed not to want to keep him this way. Too bad the drug was dosage-based and not permanent until given an antidote. She would have loved to have her tiny crush take a small *vacation* into her while no one was the wiser. But she could discuss these things in length later. For now, she was simply content, to enjoy every little moment today would bring.

 

And she had a wonderful day planned for sure, for both her and her Senpai~.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Kazehaya High School – Mid-Morning

 

 

“Hey, Nagatoro! Your kind of cutting it close, aren’t you? Also… where’s Senpai?”

 

Running up the stairs leading to her homeroom, the tanned high-schooler panted softly before giving her best friend a cheeky grin. “I had to make a pit stop. Senpai’s not going to be here today. He wasn’t feeling good.” She lied, her tongue pushing the shrunken boy into her cheek before she continued to chew him some more.

 

Resting her hands behind her head, Gamo-chan scowled before sighing dejectedly. “Seriously? Why did he need to bite a bug today? I was going to play with him some~.” The cheeky high school smirked as she pulled out a small box of chocolates that were wrapped up nicely.

 

Puffing out her cheeks a bit at her bestie’s proclamation, a crooked grin spread across her face as she saw the pouting face the swimmer was giving her. “Oh please, like you weren’t going to do the same thing. But… I’m guessing you DID give him something, huh? Maybe that’s why you’re late~.”

 

Blushing furiously as her friend hit the nail on the head without even realizing it, Nagatoro huffed before walking past her snickering friend. “Come on, the class is going to start…” Smirking as she tossed the box of (empty) chocolates in the garbage can beside them, the jovial teen walked in behind her friend as they made their way to their seats.

 

It was too bad Senpai wasn’t here. She would have had some fun pushing those two closer. Today was a day for love~ after all…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

First Period

 

Sitting at her desk in boredom, as were most days in her math period, Nagatoro rolled her tongue around subtly as she chewed on her Senpai. His taste was mingling with her breakfast, and she still had the sour flavor of coffee on her tongue. She would have washed her mouth out earlier… but, the thought that her discomfort was at the cost of making her Senpai’s fantasies come true, was enough to stop her from doing that.

 

Whether he liked to admit it or not, the timid boy who had won her heart, was a pure, and utter masochist. And she derived great pleasure and satisfaction, from torturing him till her heart's content. ‘I guess that means I’m a sadist… I can be happy with that~.’

 

Smirking as she ground her teeth smearing the stretchy boy out, the dark-skinned girl stuck her tongue into him as she felt his form enveloping her pink appendage like a piece of bubble gum. She desperately wanted to try and blow a bubble with him like this… but, if the teacher caught her doing this, even if he did think her Senpai was just a piece of flavored rubber, she would have to spit him out in the trash can… and that would spoil all the fun she still had planned~.

 

She had plotted out the whole day’s events… and she wasn’t going to take any chances that their fun would be interrupted.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘Oh god… I c-can’t, take this anymore!’

 

Groaning as his body was pulled around and stretched in ways that shouldn’t be humanly possible, the shrunken boy shuddered as more and more of Nagatoro’s spittle was forced down his elongated mouth and nose. He couldn’t close them.

 

Whether she knew what she was doing or not, his crush had pulled open his jaw, and now he was stuck gargling on the larger girl’s saliva that pooled all around him. This feeling, of being utterly dominated… it was, indescribable.

 

He couldn’t move an inch. Every time he began to return to normal, the much larger freshman simply tugged on his body again with her teeth, and he began to slowly change back all over again…

 

Feeling her tongue probing him, Naoto blushed weakly as he felt Nagatoro’s pink organ beginning to enter his own mouth… before she started stretching it. Going wide-eyed as he felt hit jaws forced open even further, his whole body began to become bloated as the unaware girl stuffed more and more of herself into him.

 

Her tongue, while warm and writhing, left him utterly helpless, as she began to wiggle it, with him topping it like a deflated balloon. Tasting the bitterness lining her dark, mucus-coated appendage, the smaller boy felt himself growing hard. He had already been since this began… but with each new thing she did to him, it renewed that feeling of utter helplessness he so desperately wanted to deny liking… but, he just did…

 

He was nothing, but a toy to the bully who had won his heart. And she was only one period into her school day. It was going to be a long, long, time until he found relief…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Sticking the tip of her tongue out and giggling quietly, Nagatoro grinned as she felt her Senpai’s body molding around her slimy appendage. ‘I wonder if I caught his mouth?’ She could have just pushed into his belly and her tongue was spreading him out that way… but, she liked to imagine she was kissing him like this… or, possibly entering his body in another fashion.

 

Blushing heavily at the thought, the dark-skinned teen smirked mischievously as she felt herself beginning to grow aroused. She would have to take some time for relief today. There was just no way she could use her Senpai for hours on end without pleasuring herself.

 

She had a few ideas in mind… But it was still a long time away. So, she would take it easy for now, and just enjoy her special time with her little crush. He was going nowhere. Not without her say that is.

 

Right now, he was nothing but her property. And no one would steal her property…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Second Period

 

Sitting with a bored expression on her face, Nagatoro frowned as she continued toying with her Senpai. He had lost his flavor by now. Glancing around the room as she studied the faces of her classmates, the freshmen nodded to herself.

 

She wasn’t really being looked at currently in her science period. Everyone seemed either focused or engrossed in the projection in front of them. It had something to do with single-celled organisms, but honestly, the thing looked more like a wiggling mass of boogers to her…

 

Thinking an odd thought following along similar lines, the dark-skinned girl ceased her chewing before her smile widened. ‘This is going to feel gross…’ But it would be even grosser for her Senpai~. Knowing him, however, he would like it~.

 

Shifting her eyes back and forth again to make sure no one was peeking in her direction; the deviant high schooler spit her tiny boy toy out before studying him over. She could see indents all along his skin and he looked fairly mangled. But he was reforming like normal. It made her calmer knowing she could get as rough as she wanted with him without the tiny boy breaking.

 

Squishing him a bit as she saw his face come into view, the larger girl grinned mischievously before spreading him out on top of her index finger. Inaudibly mouthing some words, the freshmen had to stifle a giggle as she watched the embarrassed face of her senpai. She couldn’t help but laugh at him. He looked so pathetic! And… adorable…

 

Moving her hand down with her crush up, Nagatoro rested her other palm against her cheek in a tired way which helped obscure her face. She didn’t want anyone seeing what she was about to do next.

 

Bringing her finger to her nose, the teenager inhaled deeply as she smelled the scent of her spit and prior breakfast still coating him. He had done a good job absorbing her bad breath. Now she had another task for him to perform.

 

Whispering to the boy now that he was directly under her mouth, Nagatoro was satisfied with the response she received as she watched a look of revulsion cross over his face. ‘You’ll enjoy this, you masochist!’ He could make all the silly expressions he wanted but he knew this was going to turn him on as much as it would her.

 

Moving her finger up once she said what she wanted, the younger girl bit her bottom lip to stifle another giggle as she began sticking her finger up her nose… the very one her Senpai was currently spread out atop of.

 

Twisting her digest around as she really dug him in deep, the teenager withdrew her finger before smirked as she saw her prior chewing gum now missing. Pressing her finger against the outside of her nose as she flattened it, the younger girl finally let out a loud giggle which drew a few stares her way.

 

Blushing, Nagatoro looked back down at her textbook as she chewed on her tongue to try and stop from laughing. She could feel him now! He was going wild in her grubby nostril! Oh, she couldn’t wait to hear the experience this was for her Senpai.

 

The thought alone was almost enough to put her over the edge~…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Feeling the darkness around him leaving as the light began to appear, Naoto gasped softly as he saw what looked like a science room come into view. It wasn’t his of course though and he knew he was in Nagatoro’s.

 

Not getting long to register his surroundings as said giantess began to crush his body like one would a piece of… well, rubber or gum, the tiny boy's face eventually slid into view again as she saw his giant crush peering down as she grinned broadly at him. She looked so smug and content… like everything she was doing to him was just second nature to her…

 

It was demeaning and left him feeling even more flustered than he normally was. But, as her lips moved, he saw that she was trying to tell him something. Wincing a bit without his glasses, the older boy vaguely figured he knew what she was mouthing.

 

‘Having fun?’ He… He wanted to say no. To tell her, that this was painful and she shouldn’t be so rough with him. But that would be a bald-faced lie and she would know. She always knew when he was lying to her…

 

Blushing in silence as he saw her smirk widening, Naoto blushed even redder as he was brought up closer towards her mouth. It looked like it was time for him to go back in and become her gum again. Thankfully, the smell of her pungent breath had gotten better…

 

But that didn’t happen. Hovering him in front of her as she covered her face, shielding him from sight, the freshmen spoke this time… and her words left him trembling in shock. “If you’re still hungry, Sen~pai~, you can eat whatever you find up my nose~.”

 

Growing a sickened expression, the tiny boy was utterly speechless. She couldn’t be serious, could she?! But he was ascending… She was actually doing it. Watching as the dark hole of her nostril came closer towards him, the shrunken sophomore was at a loss for words… and then his vision went dark again…

 

Feeling the bristle of wiry hair stroke his face before he impacted with something spongy and moist, the tiny boy wretched as he felt his body being shoved up his crush's nostril. But it didn’t stop there. Crying out as he was smeared around, his body began to stretch and mold again around Nagatoro’s nasal cavity as mucus and gunk were shoved into his face and down his throat…

 

If he thought her breath had been bad, and her saliva tasted worse, he was in for a shock. Her snot was just as bad. Its salty taste littered his tongue and he could breathe nothing but the scent of the unhygienic teen.

 

Feeling the walls around him suddenly tightening, Naoto cried out for his crush to stop, but that only made his situation worse, as more of the mucus build-up, he was in was forced onto him as he was crushed into a flat paste along with the rest of the boogers up the younger girl’s nose…

 

He couldn't see… And he tasted only gooey fluids… as well as hearing nothing at all… Nothing, but the silent giggles coming from the giantess, taking pleasure in his torment…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Hearing the familiar ring of the bell as it signaled her next period was about to begin, Nagatoro sighed as she began packing up her textbooks as she cleared her desk. That had been a surprisingly fun period. Her senpai had been wiggling non-stop during it! She couldn’t wait to see what his reaction was to being stuffed inside of his juniors’ nose! It had to be beyond humiliating!

 

“Yo, Hayacchi, you good?” Pouting momentarily, Nagatoro looked towards her friends as both Gamo-chan and Yoshi walked up to her, an odd expression on both their faces. “You were kind of giggling… like all period. What’s so funny? I thought you’d be down in the dumps without your *Valentine* here today~.” The redheaded leader of their cliché grinned cheekily.

 

Seeing Yoshi nod quickly in turn, the dark-skinned teen simply shrugged as she tossed her bookbag over her shoulder. “Eh, I’m alright. I was just imagining different things our teacher was showing us. We’d better hurry though, or we won’t get changed in time for P.E.” Their teacher often wanted uniformity when everyone showed up together.

 

Wanting to retort that she was acting a bit suspicious, Gamo-chan paused as she saw something beginning to slide out from her friend’s nostril. “Uhm, you might want to blow your nose-first. You didn’t catch whatever Senpai did when you visited him, right?”

 

Crossing her eyes as she stared down, the younger girl blushed brightly before inhaling hard as she sucked what her friends assumed was snot back in her nose. “Y-Yeah, let me go do that! I-I’ll meet you both next period!” Nagatoro called out before running out of the room.

 

Looking to one another, both Gamou and Yoshi furrowed their brows. “Well, that was… odd…” “Yeah, that was odd…”

 

Tossing her own bag over her shoulder, the older teen sighed before making her way behind her bestie. There was something up with today and she wanted to get to the bottom of it…

 

First Senpai ditches and now her best friend was acting weird. She’d piece together why these two things connected one way or another…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Third Period

 

Sitting on one of the benches in the girl’s locker room, Nagatoro smiled coyly as she looked over her shoulder to make sure everyone else had already left for class before pressing her finger against her vacant nostril.

 

Blowing hard into her hand, her Senpai shot out in a gust of wind and mucus as his flattened form slowly oozed back into normal. “Heh… you look even grosser than usual, Sen-pai~.” She could barely see his face shifting back in place but her snot was draining out of his mouth. He actually had eaten it!

 

Biting her bottom lip as the urge to touch herself grew, even more, the dark-skinned girl sighed before shaking her head. ‘C-Calm down…’ She could escape during lunch to somewhere more desolate. Fingering herself in the girl's lock room probably wouldn’t do her any favors…

 

Peeling her Senpai off her hand before wiping off the boogers that had stuck to it, the raven-haired teen looked the smaller boy over before nodding. She knew what she wanted to do now, but… something else was beginning to form in her mind.

 

She had planned to toss her crush in her sock today. They would be running a track circuit. However, when she planned out her day, she hadn’t taken into account, just how malleable the smaller boy’s body had become. Was there a limit? She felt the need… to find out~.

 

Forcing her thumb into the smaller boy’s mouth, Nagatoro began to stretch him out as she giggled to herself. “This gives me plenty of fun ideas~.” His mouth was opening to the size of a coin, then a wristwatch, then a soda can rim, and finally to about a full bowls length before she felt some resistance. ‘I guess that’s the limit. But that was plenty of room, for her to put something in him. And at the moment, she still needed to change into her track shoe ~.

 

Lifting up one of her dainty feet, the younger girl grinned viciously as she wiggled her bare toes in front of her Senpai’s elongated jaws she held open. “I hope you don’t mind the intrusion, Sen~pai~. I was planning to stuff you between my toes, but I think you’ll get a better taste like this instead!”

 

Pulling the writhing boy over her digits as she inserted her foot into his mouth, the awestruck teen watched in perverse satisfaction as the older boy she adored stretched around her foot. Pulling him fully on as she stopped right before her ankles, Nagatoro released her fingers letting him snap in place, as his mouth took up her entire foot.

 

He had become a living sock! Looking at the horrified face the smaller boy was making, the teenager laughed in near hysterics as she began to wiggle her toes inside of him. “HEHA~ YOU’RE A PERFECT FIT~!”

 

Moving her foot down before stepping lightly at first before it turned into stomping, she watched for a visible reaction, but, her senpai didn’t show one. It looked as if he hadn’t even noticed the pressure change. He probably had more pressing things on his mind… like the truck-sized appendage, he was currently sucking on~.

 

Smirking, the younger girl shook her head in amusement as she began to move her gummy boy-covered foot into her worn-out gym shoe. It would smell pretty bad in there, and now, it would taste even worse. Her foot felt hot, really hot. She would be sweating all period in droves because of the sophomore. And she couldn‘t be happier~.

 

Putting on her other sock and shoe with less satisfaction, the high schooler got up before stomping her foot and nodding her head. This would do nicely~.

 

Running out of the room to catch up with her classmate and friends, the overeager girl knew she would give P.E her all today. If only, to torture her senpai just that much more~.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘I… I can’t, move!’ He was completely overpowered… and it was like Nagatoro wasn’t even trying at this point. Her foot had taken up his entire mouth and had been forced down his throat and into his stomach. His limbs had been lost somewhere along with all the stretching, and he could only writhe in the sauna that was the larger girl’s smelly gym shoe.

 

The pungent aroma of her worn footwear had soaked up months of abuse, and now he had to endure it. The perspiration around him, made his whole-body slick with moisture, as the humid environment of the teenager’s apparel plastered him with perspiration.

 

He could barely stand it! The smell was invading his body and taking over. And the taste of his crushes salty flesh tickled his insides every time she wiggled her toes. It was an odd sensation, to feel his body like it was now… But he was simply stuck like this… Helpless… powerless…

 

He was nothing but, a living sock to the one who had bullied him for months on end. And this was how he ended up. Nagatoro had him wrapped all the way around her little finger… and, it was hard to tell if he liked it or not…

 

It always made him feel ashamed when he thought about the stuff, she did to him… but, in the end… he always came back to her. Her smile, as smug and condescending as it was, had a type of caring compassion none of the other bullies he had ever known showed him. And perhaps that’s what made him realize he loved her…

 

But it still left him stuck, in predicaments such as this…

 

Each footfall the younger giantess took, forced him into her shoe’s sole, and smothered him in more of her day-old sweat that had soaked the inside of her shoe. She was running… and, by the feeling of heat rising all around him, and the horrid smells that followed… she was clearly showing off to everyone else.

 

She didn’t care about getting exhausted or becoming sweaty. Anything she did to herself, she could use against him… And coming from experience, the smaller boy had a feeling he knew what Nagatoro had planned after this class period.

 

It wasn’t the first time; the sweaty girl had made him do grosser things that would have put his past bullies to shame.

 

And… a part of him couldn’t wait to get on with it…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Panting in exhaustion, Nagatoro bent over as sweat beaded down her face and arms. She had out-lapped the other students by two circuits! But it was worth it! Grinning mischievously, the tired girl leaned up before stretching her sore limbs out.

 

“J-Jeez! Way to leave us in the dust! What’s gotten into you today?!” Looking over her shoulder as Gamo-chan caught up with her first followed shortly after by Sakura and Yoshi, the dark-skinned teen shrugged cheekily as she continued to stretch her body out.

 

“Not much, I’m just eager to work out.” Scowling since she knew that was a bold-faced lie, the redhead leaned in closer to Nagatoro before eying her closely. “And this too wouldn’t have anything to do with Senpai, would it?”

 

Blushing faintly, the previously smiling girl frowned before averting her eyes. Damn her best friend for figuring it out so easily! But she probably didn’t know just what she had done to him… yet. If she kept interrogating her, however, that might change.

 

Wanting to inquire more on where the sophomore boy really was and why it was causing her friend to act so weirdly, Gamo-chan was interrupted by a loud whistle from their gym teacher as she ushered them back in for the day.

 

Turning back to Nagatoro, the redheaded girl gawked as she saw her taking off in a sprint again as she waved back at her.

 

“Wow, she seems really focused today. I wonder what’s driving here.” Sakura muttered as walked up with Yoshi nodding just as puzzled. Furrowing her brow, the leader of their clique huffed as she began making her way back to the locker room.

 

She would figure this out sooner or later… But, the fact Nagatoro was keeping something from them was driving her crazy!

 

‘Just what are you up to with Senpai today?’

 

The date, the disappearance, and the odd actions all pointed to something…

 

But, to what?

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Fourth Period

 

Sitting calmly in her history class, Nagatoro tried to not show any signs of bizarre behavior as she felt her best friend's eyes boring into her. ‘You’re way too clever sometimes, Gamo-chan.’ If she wasn’t careful, then it would become clear what she had done to her Senpai…

 

Her friends knew about the new shrinking trend. It had come up a few times in conversation, usually by Sakura voicing her desire to try it out on one of her playthings. But she never said much about it. Mostly due in part, to her already knowing about it and planning ahead of time to do just that to her Senpai.

 

If Gamo-chan found out, their other friends would and probably other classmates as well. She didn’t want to give the redhead any new ammunition to tease HER senpai with. So, for now, until she had plenty of fun, for the time being, she would keep what she had done to herself. She wasn’t that keen on telling anybody about it anyways. Not when she had her senpai right where he belonged~.

 

Flipping the page of her textbook nonchalantly, Nagatoro stifled a giggle as she felt something tickle her armpit. ‘Naughty, naughty, Senpai~.' If he made her laugh again, then she would need to punish him even more… And she wasn’t sure if she wanted that or not.

 

This was already pretty fun~.

 

 

 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘P-Pathetic… I’m pathetic…’

 

Trailing his tongue up the sweaty flesh of Nagatoro’s underarm, Naoto blushed crimson as the salty flavor of her armpit greeted his tastebuds. After her gym period, the freshmen giantess had pulled him off of her foot before allowing him to reform, only to tuck him firmly into the band of her sports bra so his upper torso stuck out… conveniently, right in her dripping armpit…

 

Her workout for that day had left her completely saturated in sweat… And worse off, she hadn’t worn any deodorant. ‘You’ll be my deodorant for the day Senpai~. Just clean me up like an obedient *little* plaything should be~. Kay?’  Her words were laced with smug condescension, and it both infuriated and aroused him to no end!

 

He wanted to stop. His tongue was getting strained from all the licking he was being forced to perform. The smell was awful… just as her shoe had been. But, even with its foul, pungent fragrance, it still had that signature scent of Nagatoro laced in he liked so much…

 

The flavor though was making him parched, however. He wasn’t sure how she had become this salty with sweat, but he craved a drink of freshwater to wet his palette. Hopefully, the larger girl would be merciful to him and allow that. Their lunch period was next, so he hoped to get some kind of food or drink to help him get through today. They weren’t even halfway done it seemed…

 

And he couldn’t even fathom what other horrors the perverted sadist had planned for him…

 

He just hoped they weren’t as bad as this was right now… At least… that was what he told himself…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Smiling coyly as she felt the obedient worship of her crush as he lapped at her smelly flesh as she had told him to, Nagatoro tried to hide her grin as she gently flattened her arm. The action was very benign in appearance. But for her senpai…

 

She could feel his body getting crushed and smothered even harder! It was arousing her to no end… Pressing her thighs together as she tried to calm down, the excited teen blushed as she felt her juices started to sink into her panties. If she kept this up for too long, then she would probably cum right here in class!

 

No… she needed, to take a breather. And until her next period, she couldn’t do what she really wanted to. For now, she would play it cool. Raising her hand up and allowing her senpai a breath of fresh air in the process, the teenager waited until she was called on before requesting to use the bathroom.

 

After being given permission, she quickly got up and walked out, her legs a bit stiff as she walked as to not give away the fact her panties made a slight, squelching noise when she moved too deliberately.

 

‘Just be patient… You can have plenty of fun later… Plus, Senpai will still get to clean me like he normally does tonight~.’ She knew she could bide her time and still get what she wanted. For now, though, a change was in order… or else she really would orgasm in front of everyone…

 

And that was an explanation she wouldn’t be able to lie about. Least of all to her friends seated around her… They already suspected, what she had hoped no one would figure out…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Lunch Period

 

“So, are you ready to come clean yet? What’s really going on with you today? You’ve been acting all giddy for no reason at all! First Senpai calls out, ON VALENTINES DAY! Then you start laughing, bouncing, and running like a madwoman in your other periods? You’re up to something… Come on, let us in on it! We won’t spoil whatever fun you’re planning… considering it involves Senpai and all~.”

 

Eating in silence as Gamo-chan, Sakura, and Yoshi all repeatedly asked her what she was plotting, Nagatoro remained silent as she chewed her food. It seemed; none had figured out the truth. But she needed to act fast, or else they might suspect something… He was already changing back…

 

Sparing a subtle glance down to a mangled ball of pale gum on the edge of her food tray, the freshmen smirked as she swallowed another mouthful of her bento rice. She had tossed her senpai back in her mouth and chewed him some more before coming to lunch.

 

He needed a break from her pungent body parts for a bit. But, only for a bit. He still had one place he had yet to go that was much worse than the others. But she needed to relieve herself before that happened. Her excitement, even by moving him back into her mouth, hadn’t dwindled. In fact, it seemed nothing she did could calm her down.

 

She desperately wanted to call out today and just head straight home. The things she would do to her senpai behind closed doors… ‘Or, I suppose the things I’ve already done.’ She had broken a few taboos already, that was for sure… But there was even more fun to be had~.

 

“So, are you going to say anything or just keep acting dumb about what’s going on?” Gamo-chan finished before a tick mark appeared on her brow as she watched her friend casually sipping some tomato juice beside her.

 

Tossing what was left of her food and trash on her tray, Nagatoro stood up before reaching down and popping the piece of *gum* she had prior back in her mouth. “Honestly, I don’t know what any of you are talking about. I’m just having a good day, that’s all.” She shrugged, before making her way to the exit of her classroom.

 

Propping her fist against her cheek, the redheaded teen pouted as she watched her dark-haired friend make her way out of class. It was blatantly obvious she was lying… But, how to surmise what was going on…

 

Mimicking her best friend, Gamo-chan tossed her stuff into her own box before standing up. “I’ll see you two next period. I have something I have to do.” Furrowing their brows, both Sakura and Yoshi nodded as their friend began to make her way out of the classroom as well.

 

Humming thoughtfully having caught glimpses of the oddities today, Sakura smiled coyly now. “I wonder if Senpai is having fun…”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Fifth Period

 

‘P-Please… n-no one… Notice!’

 

Panting shallowly under her breath, Nagatoro’s eyes shot around frantically, continuously scanning the room. She was in her Social Studies period and the teacher had put on a documentary for them to watch. However, most didn’t care too much and discretely were chatting on playing on their phones… All except her that is.

 

The opportunity was far too good to pass up… and, she was still unsatisfied. After she left the classroom during lunch, the freshmen had gone into the girl’s bathroom before putting her senpai in her panties. She had been far too stimulated today… and she needed some relief!

 

But, after some fingering and playful urging of her crush, the bell had rung right at the worst moment. She felt so close… yet, not fully there. And thus, it left her extremely horny… She wasn’t giving up on her desires, however…

 

Biting her bottom lip painfully to focus on something besides moaning loudly, the dark-skinned teen eyed her teacher, but he was too engrossed in the video to care. Her fellow students as well had their own things to attend to. And thankfully, this period was one her friends didn’t share with her.

 

Pressing her crotch against her pencil case as she used it to force her Senpai into her lower lips, Nagatoro grinned as she felt his tiny movements on her most intimate place. She wanted to talk to him… Wanted to taunt him and tell him what an honor it was for him to be there. But she had to remain silent…

 

She just hoped… she could get away with what she wanted. If anyone caught her in the act of masturbating… then her social life was over. And that thought… only seemed to turn her on even more!

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Sputtering as large globules of fluid were forced into his face and down his mouth and nose, Naoto coughed as he felt the heat around him growing by the second… as well as the pressure of Nagatoro’s powerful muscles trying to draw him into her…

 

He had often found himself pressed into the younger girl’s vagina before. Though, it was generally his face when she made him eat her out… This time, however… it was his whole body! His senses were on high alert. The smell was potent and far stronger than anything else the teenager had made him inhale today.

 

The sound around him as well as a cacophony of incoherent words, a thumping of the teenager’s body, and the inaudible cute noises Nagatoro herself tried and failed not to make. It was a full reminder, of where he truly was…

 

And, it, unfortunately, was the best moment for him from this morning forward, to relieve himself too. Blushing profusely as he felt his body react how a body normally did when aroused, the timid boy moaned as he was ground into the dark-skinned titan’s colossal labia. But it didn’t end there.

 

It had been just the outside before, and then he had been pulled in. Each thrust Nagatoro made with him shoved him a little bit deeper. And eventually the sound and light from the outside world faded… and his crush was all he could hear anymore.

 

Groaning as more of her glossy fluids covered and drowned him, the tiny boy didn’t try to fight it. He was already being misshapen as the freshmen’s inner walls chewed on him much as she had done prior with her mouth. He was getting stuck and stretched and spread out like gum… And he was mixing with all the fluids around him, leaving the smaller boy as a glossy mixture of sweat, flesh, and bodily fluids from the one who had teased him for so long…

 

And that thought alone was more than enough to push him over the edge… again… And it wouldn’t be the last…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Gritting her teeth as her eyes were wide with fear, Nagatoro bucked in her seat as she clenched her desk hard, trying her damndest not to make a sound. She couldn’t stop it now! Feeling her orgasm flood out of her and onto her chair beneath her, the freshmen panted softly as sweat dripped down her face and onto her textbook.

 

She came… She came… and no one saw. Making sure that was indeed the case, the exhausted girl looked around slowly before a devious smile made its way to her features. She had succeeded. And that… was what left her wanting to do it again~.

 

She still had thirty minutes left… And her Senpai hadn’t stopped wiggling inside of her… She could go for round 2… Hopefully, just as successful not being seen performing the forbidden act out in public…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Sixth Period

 

Things were slowly coming to an end. And today was shaping up to be one of the best ones in her whole life! Smiling contently as she read from her book alongside many of the other students in her literature class, Nagatoro remained mute as she pretended to care about the story in front of her.

 

Casually flipping the page, and making sure to subtly bounce as she did so, the dark-skinned freshmen grinned in amusement. After her success in the last period, she was a bit calmer now. The urge to masturbate again was still there… But she wanted to play more first. She liked foreplay… She liked it a lot. It was probably why teasing her senpai was one of her true joys in life.

 

And, that made the situation she was in now, all the better. It was setting her up, for having a wonderful time when she got home from school. Flipping the page once more, the younger girl once more bounced, before a quiet chuckle escaped her lips.

 

‘Enjoying the taste, Senpai? You’ll be eating more from there later~.’ The sensation was just too good. Clenching her butt-cheeks, the giantess smirked as she felt the form of her tiny boy toy squish inside of her butt-crack once again.

 

She had slipped her senpai to the back of her panties after leaving Social Studies. Now, instead of eating her out, he could pleasure her anally~. And she could tell he was doing just that. His tiny movements against her puckered anus were quite pleasant.

 

It also felt like he was loosening some stuff up too. Flipping another page, Nagatoro repeated what she had done prior as she bounced into the ball of her foot as she sat on her leg. It was a bit uncomfortable… but, it made it so her Senpai was getting shoved harder against her anus. And after each bounce, he started licking more and more.

 

‘I’m beginning to think you like my ass more than anywhere else on me~.’ That was good… considering where she planned to hide him after school…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Crinkling his nose in disgust, Naoto blushed profusely as he felt his face shoved back into Nagatoro’s filthy hole. He knew what she wanted. She made sure to do that whenever he stopped even for a moment. The shrunken sophomore couldn’t even catch his breath, before being reprimanded…

 

Parting his lips, the timid teen licked once more as his tongue trailed along the outside of his crush's naked flesh. The salty, bitter mixture of sweat and whatever remained from her colon greeting his taste buds.

 

It was disgusting… This was humiliating… And he couldn’t stop himself… Clenching his eyes shut miserably, the smaller boy once more ran his tongue across the giantess’ anus, as he felt another wave of revulsion pass over him.

 

‘I-I’m pathetic… Why… Why is it I have to be so attracted to her butt of all places!’ He didn’t understand… Even before the dark-skinned tomboy had taunted him with her ass, he always had a fascination with it. Of course, she found out. He couldn’t keep any of his deepest secrets from the prying freshmen… let alone his fetishes…

 

After that, she had prominently sat on him, ground her butt against his face, farted on him to wake him up if she forced him to sleepover at her place, and just about anything else she could come up with involving her rear. And, that of course included having him give her analingus on occasion… Usually, this followed swim practice.

 

She had it cleaned by the pool water and post-workout showers before making him do anything to her. But… That didn’t seem to be the case today. In fact, this was as potent as he had ever smelled her filthy crack before. And that was what made him so distraught. He had never felt as hard as he was until now… If she found out… which would only be a matter of time before she did… then he would probably have to clean her before her workouts instead of after…

 

Feeling his face shoved back into the larger girl's anus after he paused to think, the smaller boy obediently began to resume licking. The taste didn’t get any better… Yet, he didn’t think he could ever stop. If she kept him here like this forever… he knew without a doubt in his mind, that he’d keep servicing her…

 

Hopefully… it didn’t come to that… because the smell, was starting to get worse…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Afterschool Period

 

“So, where is he? Where’s Senpai hiding now?”

 

Stiffening as she felt herself cornered in the girl’s locker room by her three best friends, Nagatoro blushed as she saw Gamo-chan, Sakura, and Yoshi all eying her coyly… Did, they actually see her senpai…?

 

Looking away weekly, the raven-haired teen tried to step past her best friend before the redhead pressed her arms on either side trapping the perturbed girl in place. “Not a chance! We knew you were hiding something, but this?! You shrank Senpai, didn’t you!” Their surrogate leader proclaimed triumphantly.

 

‘So, I guess they don’t know… They only guessed correctly.’ And as much as she wanted to cave in and tell them all the truth… She wanted to wait, just a bit longer. If the others knew what she had done to him… they would want to join in on the fun. And today, was their special day, unfortunately.

 

Pouting, Nagatoro huffed as she crossed her arms. “What are you talking about. Of course, I didn’t shrink Senpai! What gave you that idea anyways? Do you know how expensive those drugs are to do that to people with?! Though the thought has crossed my mind…” She remarked truthfully.

 

Eying her bestie closely, Gamo-chan wasn’t convinced. It had been Sakura who had brought up the interaction, and everything just made so much sense! “So, you’re telling me that you’ve been acting funny all day, moving around and bouncing happily, all while Senpai’s mysteriously absent? If that were true and he was sick, you would either be by his side teasing him for getting ill in the first place or be down in the dumps all day for missing today of all days to play with him! Some come clean already! Where did you hide him?” She grinned viciously.

 

Remaining stoic as she held her arms behind her head, the younger girl turned around displaying herself to her friends. “Does it look like I could hide him on my person?!” Nagatoro snapped. She was in her one-piece swimsuit for crying out loud! It’s not like these things had pockets!

 

Frowning as she tried to see a tiny lump anywhere on her, Gamo-chan deflated a bit. “Hey, what about in your locker! You wouldn’t bring Senpai in the pool with you!” Yoshi proclaimed eagerly. Nodding in turn, both Gamo-chan and Sakura looked back to their friend as she casually shrugged her shoulders.

 

“If you want to check my stuff, be my guest. Though if you find any tinies hiding in there, I want them first since they would technically be my property in my locker!” Nagatoro grinned viciously. Scowling back at her friend as she leveled her cocky smile back at her, Gamo-chan once more felt deflated. She seemed as sure as she usually was…

 

Perhaps… they had been wrong. After what seemed like a full minute of contemplation, the redhead finally relented as she lowered her arms back down. “Fine… Maaaaaybe, we were wrong. But that doesn’t explain the weirdness going on with you today! Will you just tell us why you’ve been so giddy? Do you have something planned for Senpai later…?”

 

Blushing as she saw the mischievous smirk suddenly cross all three girl’s faces, Nagatoro blushed brightly. “T-T-THAT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! N-Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to the pool before I’m late for practice!”

 

Marching off in a huff, the agitated freshmen waited till she was out of sight… before a broad grin spread across her face. She had played that pretty well. Though, even if her friends had called her bluff, they would have still found nothing but her soiled panties in her locker…

 

After all, her Senpai was still on her… Or more, in her…

 

Clenching her ass tightly, the dark-skinned teen grinned sadistically as she felt the wonderful sensation of something moving from within.

 

This was going to be a fun swim practice!

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

‘I-I can’t… I can’t… take it… I-It’s too much! P-P-Please… Nagatoro… stop!’

 

Feeling his body crushed on all sides, Naoto breathed out forcibly as his lungs were squeezed dry of air before the powerful anal muscles of the giantess released him allowing him to inhale. However, the only thing he could get in was the foul acrid scent of the freshmen’s smelly colon.

 

She had put him up her butt… He had never imagined; she would take things this far. Slimy walls and squelching sounds echoed and squirmed all around him, making wet squishing noises as he was pulled deeper in. He couldn’t move… couldn’t see… He couldn’t even speak, as his mouth was stretched out of place as it was now. The younger girl had inserted him in forcefully and in a hurry, to the point, he didn’t even know which was way up or down anymore…

 

All he knew, was Nagatoro. Her ass was consuming him… and he had nowhere else to go. The taste was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. While he had been tonguing the dark-skinned teen anally prior, it didn’t hold a candle to the inner walls of her ass.

 

He could taste it… her shit. It was invading his mouth and coating him in filth from the inside out. He was literally being made to eat her waste! There was no further down he could go. She had made him into a plaything… and now, he was inside of his crush’s ass, as she did god knows what outside…

 

He saw her enter the locker room after class… but after that, he had been shoved in hurriedly when the freshmen heard people coming her way. He didn’t know what was going on anymore… and at this point, he didn’t even care anymore…

 

As humiliating and degrading as this was… the warmth all around him, coupled with the slimy interior, had brought about an unexpected amount of pleasure…

 

Even here of all places… he was getting off to being her plaything… and it felt horrible… But it didn’t matter… because he could do nothing. He was simply, Nagatoro’s property… and she was currently using him exactly as she wanted…

 

He could only hope, the day was almost at an end…

 

Or else… he might just succumb completely, to being the younger girl’s possession. He had already given in, every single activity she had done to him earlier…

 

How long would it take, for him to not want to be changed back at all…?

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Panting tiredly as she climbed out of the pool, Nagatoro wiped the chlorinated water from her eyes before stretching her sore limbs out. From running multiple laps earlier to swimming a full circuit in under 3 minutes, she was feeling utterly drained…

 

Grabbing her towel and drying off, the dark-skinned teen peered out at her classmates as they began making their way back to the locker room for the day. Feeling a toothy smile grace her lips, the tired girl leisurely began making her way back. Each footfall, bringing her an obscene amount of pleasure.

 

She felt it… felt him. Every step caused her ass to clench. She could feel him struggling… helplessly. ‘You’re so pathetic, Senpai. I hope you got a good workout in too.’ The night was far from finished, however. She only put her crush up her butt to prepare him for what was to come.

 

She still had a little bit of time left, before the drug wore off. At least, that was what the dosage had said. She wanted to make sure she did everything right. The last thing she wanted was for the tiny boy to start growing back inside of her body…

 

That would be a hard thing to explain to a doctor…

 

Chuckling at the perversely depraved thought, Nagatoro picked up her pace a little, before stopping altogether. Blushing weakly, the freshmen looked around quickly before bending over slightly so her ass was sticking out. With a grunt and a few extra wiggles from within, the younger girl smiled blissfully.

 

*Pffffft~*

 

Quick, succinct, and pleasant. For her at least. She had some more she needed to let out… But it was better to let her Senpai stew in her gas for a while. He would be coming out soon and she didn’t want to deprive him of every second of being inside of her~.

 

Resuming her pace, the tanned teen smiled cheekily as she made her way back to the changing room, intent on going home for the day, now that school had finally ended~.

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Hayase Residence – Evening

 

Walking into her bedroom and dropping her backpack off, Nagatoro hummed happily as she made her way right back out and into her bathroom. Shutting the door behind her and locking it with a giggle, the raven-haired teen smirked as she began to strip.

 

Pulling off each article of clothing deliberately slow as she savored the wiggling mass of her senpai inside of what was probably her lower intestines at this point, the younger girl kicked her dirty panties aside before plopping herself down on the toilet before pulling out her cellphone and browsing different things as she waited…

 

Thankfully, it didn’t take too long for her to do what one normally did when on the toilet. Grunting softly as she tried to ignore it, Nagatoro soon sighed in relief as she felt her anus expanding, as she began to force the contents of her bowels out… And with them, her Senpai…

 

Each plop down below her earned a soft grunt from the passive girl. She couldn’t tell which one her senpai was a part of… but, she didn’t care to look either. She needed to poop either way. And at this point, she was already halfway done. It couldn’t hurt to finish.

 

As the last of her bowels left her, as well as a few wet farts in-between, Nagatoro soon felt another bodily urge assault her, before shrugging her shoulders. She was already here. Sighing as she felt her bladder emptying out as well, the bemused teenager continued playing on her phone as she read a few interesting articles. She had finished up at this point, but she was fairly engrossed now.

 

Once that was done, she finally stood, ignoring wiping entirely. She had her senpai to do that for her later after all~.

 

Speaking of… Peering down into the toilet, Nagatoro looked around at the mess she had made as she tried to determine just where in her filth, her little boy toy was currently hiding in…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

He was moving… No, something was moving… and it was taking him with it. He knew, what it was. But he didn’t want to acknowledge it. Unfortunately, the taste was ever-present. Wanting to groan as his body was forcefully shoved through the thick shit he had been coated in, Naoto writhed weakly as his tongue was trailed along one of the countless surfaces inside of Nagatoro’s ass…

 

Was the end, finally here? This motion wasn’t like before. The larger girl wasn’t clenching her ass deliberately anymore. This was more, natural. He didn’t know how he knew that… but, he just did. And, he was right… The light was coming into view again.

 

Squinting his stinging eyes shut, the disheveled sophomore was soon pushed out of Nagatoro, as whiteness came into view… followed by something extremely wet and cold. Splashing underwater as his body was dislodged from the log of shit he had been forced into, the tiny boy slowly began to surface, as his bent form forced him to gaze up against his will.

 

He, couldn’t move… He must have still been disfigured after being ground inside of his crush’s ass for hours… But, he still had good enough vision, even without his glasses, to see the ass that had caused him so much misery today, winking back at him from above.

 

It was all making sense now. The whiteness… the wetness… Nagatoro’s wrinkled asshole opening up… He was in a toilet… Her, toilet. Hearing an earsplitting fart rip out and echo off the porcelain walls around him, Naoto wheezed as the horrible stench he had come to know deeply assaulted him once more.

 

He had thought, he’d escaped it. But he knew now, that this scent, would never leave her mind. And it was a horrific thing to know, considering it came out of the one he lusted over so deeply. But there were even more horrors to come…

 

Looking up in shock, the tiny boy wiggled in vain as he tried to swim away, but…. He was still stuck in some form that couldn’t even manage that. It seemed, Nagatoro wasn’t done. Seeing a brown log of shit beginning to poke out of the larger girl’s anus, before growing in size, the shrunken teen felt what little fight he had left leave him. Even if he swam away… there was simply, nowhere to go…

 

Hearing a grunt from above before the dark-skinned goddess he loved pinched off the log letting it fall downward, Naoto was soon submerged once more, as the massive pile of shit buried him under it and into the filthy waters beneath him.

 

He swallowed some. Both water, and waste… But it seemed like, her shit had shifted his body a bit. He could move his hands again… or, at least a hand. Using his newly freed appendage to swim back to the surface, the tiny boy made it close to breaching the water, before another log of waste fell into him plummeting him back into the bottom of the bowl.

 

Watching through glossy eyes as he was pinned to the bottom of the toilet, Naoto saw the water rippling, before it was tinted yellow in color. And the stinging from before increased tenfold. Clenching his eyes as he choked on the bitter toilet water, the smaller teen knew he needed to surface soon.

 

He didn’t require air as he was now, but it still hurt his lungs not to take in any. Digging his fingers into the hardened mass of shit, the smaller boy slowly dug his way out, before he was finally released. Kicking as his legs began to expand back out beneath him, the submerged boy quickly regained his normal body as he frantically swam to the surface.

 

Gasping loudly as he drank in the foul air around him, Naoto was simply thankful to breathe again, ignoring the pungent odor that assaulted his senses. But that wasn’t the only thing that hit him. His ears first registered it. That sound… It was loud, and echoing… and all too familiar.

 

Squinting open his eyes as the fuzzy image began to focus, Naoto was greeted, by a sight he knew better than anyone else on the planet. Standing over him, as she peered down in the toilet she had just used, was Nagatoro. Her smug smile said everything she felt. And her laugh, was enough to bring the deepest feeling of shame he could muster to the forefront… as he stared at his crush, laughing at his pathetic form wading in her filthy toilet…

 

A toilet, she had just used… and from her ass, its contents came from… She had every right, to laugh at him. He truly had to be, a pathetic sight indeed…

 

Trying her hardest to hold back her boisterous laughter so her older sister wouldn’t hear her, Nagatoro bit her knuckle in vain as she tried to curb her enthusiasm. But… he was just so hilarious to stare at!

 

“Cheehee… You look so gross Senpai! I can’t believe you’re swimming in my toilet! Hang on a sec!” Reaching for her phone, the high schooler grinned in amusement as she began taking a few pictures of him. Now, she would tell her friends why she was in such a good mood today. Or maybe, first thing tomorrow with proof.

 

Watching as his picture was taken by his crush, Naoto hung his head in shame as he clung to one of the logs of shit that was able to support his weight. He had a feeling that the other girls she was friends with would see those… It wasn’t the first time the playful sadist had taken his photo in a compromising position. And, it likely wouldn’t be the last either…

 

Setting her phone down once she got the perfect angle she had wanted, Nagatoro sighed cheerfully. “Today was fun… But, it’s just about up. That drug you drank only had about ten hours in total. You should feel yourself growing back to normal soon. But I won’t deprive you of your love of my ass just yet. I’m going to go get some dinner… Feel free to enjoy yours while I do~.” The larger girl smirked as she pointed down to the waste he was clinging to.

 

Blushing in shame, Naoto said nothing as he felt his hard-on twitch beneath the water. Why did he have to like this stuff so much…? Any of this… Seeing the face her crush was making, the dark-skinned teen blew him a kiss before grabbing her clothes off the ground and making her way over to the door.

 

“Oh~, one more thing, Senpai~. After you change back, I forgot to wipe. Come into my room and help me with that later… After, you’ve showered first that is…” Nagatoro chuckled before shutting the bathroom door and leaving him to stew in her filth…

 

Now alone… and floating on a giant turd he was using as a makeshift raft, Naoto remained somber as the warm water began to cool… and he was left with nothing but shit…

 

It would have almost been too much to bear… had he not been given an invitation to help his crush after he returned to normal…

 

He truly was… a lost cause…

 

But somehow, this lost cause had stolen the heart of the tormentor he cherished so deeply.

 

And just knowing she felt the same way about him, was enough, for Naoto…

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Shutting the door behind him as he stepped out of the bathroom both naked and dripping wet, Naoto blushed in embarrassment for what had to have been the hundredth time that day, as he began making his way to Nagatoro’s room.

 

She had removed the towels in the bathroom… most likely, just to taunt him even more. She always thought of the most miscellaneous things to do to him, that often made his cheeks change color. But it seemed her plan had, more than one purpose…

 

“Huh… so that’s where you’ve been today… Did my little sis tie you up in her room again or something? Do you need me to call someone?” Blushing even brighter was it possible, Naoto slowly turned his head around, before the color drained from his face.

 

Sipping from her drink in amusement, Nagatoro’s older sister watched him, as a bemused smile crossed her face. “You want something to eat?” Shaking his head slowly before hanging it, the stark-naked teen used his hands to cover himself as best he could as he started walking away.

 

“I-I’m f-fine, Big Sis-Toro…” Hearing more laughter from behind him as the older girl made her way to her own room simply ignoring the bizarre actions of her younger sibling, Naoto wanted to hide away forever. This hadn’t been the first time they had been caught by her.

 

In fact, it seemed like Nagatoro cared less and less about people finding out, what she did with him behind closed doors. Least of all her own sibling. Reaching for the cracked door to his crush’s bedroom, the chilled teenager pushed it open weakly, as he saw the dark-skinned girl’s room come into view… and with it, her.

 

Lying naked on her bed barely concealed beneath her comforter, Nagatoro said nothing as he entered, but she knew he was there. Opening the blanket invitingly as she didn’t even turn from her phone, the bare teen made no remark towards him as she continued doing whatever it was that distracted her.

 

Seeing a silent order, as well as recalling the last one he had been given, Naoto sighed in defeat as he shut the younger girl’s door, before making his way over to her bed. She was lying on her bed prone, and her legs were spread open for him…

 

Knowing what she wanted, the naked boy blushed yet again as he began to crawl in. It was warm… And after his cold dip in her toilet and lukewarm shower following it, he was more than happy to comply with the younger girl's wishes.

 

Once he was between her thighs, the teenager flung her comforter back over them so only his head and her ass upward remained uncovered. Gazing down at the pert cheeks of his crush, Naoto shivered as a pang of excitement fell over him. He had to clean her… Just as she told him to.

 

Remaining indifferent to his presence as she read over a particular article involving shrinking, she was interested in, the naked teen soon perked up, as she felt the older boy's tongue wiggle past her ass cheeks, and against her itchy anus. She had been wanting to wipe it all night, but she had promised him she would let him. He deserved a reward after his long day of playing she had subjected him to.

 

Raising her legs up and pinning his head in place so he couldn’t escape her (not that he ever would) Nagatoro smiled genuinely as she basked in the pleasant sensation. She too liked when the older boy did stuff with her ass… She was becoming addicted really. And after today… she wanted to experiment even more.

 

“So… D-Did you like your valentine’s day present? You can pinch my ass if you did~. Be honest…” Biting her bottom lip as she felt a tentative pinch, Nagatoro blushed as she smiled in embarrassment. She was glad he did… Even she worried she might have gone too far at some point…

 

“Was… there anything you didn’t like…? I tried to give you access to every part of me…” She didn’t think there was anything left she even could have done to him… Feeling no-pinch follow, the younger girl let out a silent sigh of relief. She was happy… Happy, that the guy she loved was such a masochist…

 

She always loved to bully him… and it seemed he liked being bullied by her just as much as she enjoyed dishing it out. But… that still left, one, very important question. Tightening her hold on the prone boy as she pulled his face deeper into her ass, Nagatoro clenched her fists into her mattress, before asking her final question…

 

“Do… Do you think you’d like… to do it again…?

 

He stopped… Feeling her heart skip a beat, Nagatoro’s eyes fell as her stomach dropped. She, really hoped he wouldn’t mind. Even if he had liked it though… there was no promise he would want to do it all over again… even if she did want him to.

 

Part of the pleasure she derived, was from having him give in to her willingly. Forcing him to do something he didn’t like, wasn’t as fun in comparison. And she really didn’t want to make him shrink again if he didn’t want to…

 

But, the sudden pinch on her ass cheek, caused the teenager to jump in surprise. Looking over her shoulder with wide-eyes, Nagatoro blushed red as she felt her Senpai’s tongue, once more resume licking her anus again. A pinch was a yes… He said yes!

 

Feeling her jaw tremble momentarily before she slowly started to grin, the freshmen smiled as she buried her face in her pillow. “I-I-I’m glad! B-Because I ordered more! I-I hope you’re ready for more! I-I-I haven’t even begun playing with you that rough yet!” She stammered out before concealing her face once more, too afraid to look her love in his eyes.

 

But she didn’t need to. Even without his glasses on, or his sight focused on her… he could tell what she was feeling.

 

Continuing his work as he licked and sucked on the younger girl’s puckered anus, Naoto blushed just as heavily, at what he had agreed to. He may have been tortured today. Been forced to do countless horrific things anyone would be appalled by… And left in such a helpless state that no one should be able to recover from… But…

 

The fact, it was his Nagatoro who did that to him… made him willing, to have her do it some more…

 

He really was a hopeless pervert… and somehow, he had made the girl of his dreams fall for such a lowly nerd as himself…

 

And, he was more than happy to be just that, so long as it made her happy. And she, in turn, him…

 

 

 

To be continued…?