- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Only two chapters left after this one ! Then it'll be a return to Gigantopia, I think :) !

Here's the poll ! https://strawpoll.com/hocw3xquv/r

Chapter 14

“I need to make Jackie bigger” he grunted as he tried to focus on the words he’d used. “She… she did grow up to… to fifty meters because of the effects of what changed her into a giantess on her body.” 

He almost immediately regretted having done that. Not so much because there would be more of Jackie, he felt he would never have too much of her in the end. But because of the fifty meters tall bit he had chosen, as he was being pressured by her feet. She didn’t need to be that big to get the upper hand on his cousin and now he dreaded what changes would ripple out of it. He could almost hear Serene screeching as the world changed to accommodate such a behemoth as if it had always been like that! But it was too late now and he had to free himself from this mess.

Of course, the effect of his change had been instantaneous. One moment he had been stuck between enormous but relatively acceptable in size feet – at least acceptable for him – and the next they were house-sized monstrosities – at least their sole seemed large enough to be an house’s wall to his eyes. It also meant that they were large enough now that when she lightly pressed them, he had enough room to wiggle himself free from their embrace, even if it was a struggle which left him panting and gasping. And when he turned around, he felt his jaws drop.

Jackie was cradling Agatha as if the sixteen meter tall giantess was nothing more than a child, or even a large baby, suckling her milk, an expression of utter bliss on both faces. His cousin’s belly seemed bloated as she had drank so much milk from Jackie, and it seemed she was intent on emptying the second breast after having finished the first one, but of course it was now harder, considering that Jackie dwarfed her monstrously. And Jake himself felt particularly puny, compared to the body of his formerly petite friend. His throat was starting to get a little constrained as worry washed over him.

There was something in the way Jackie was looking at her cousin which was unnerving. It was pride, almost as if Agatha was hers, her baby. And when her eyes trailed toward him, even if he knew she wouldn’t – in fact couldn’t thanks to the changes he had made before – hurt him in any way, he felt a shiver ran down his spine. Gone was the love, or even the affection he had noticed in them earlier. Even the lust seemed to have been replaced by some form of weak interest and nothing more.

[i]I created a monster[/i], he thought, and it took a lot of will from him to not whisper those words, because he was confident that if he had done so, they would have changed Jackie even more, making her even more of a danger than she suspected she had become. On an impulse, he searched for pictures of her with her best friends on Facebook. They used to be inseparable but now, all he could see was her with Miranda… until he looked better and he gasped, realizing that Alison was with them but in demeaning situations, always.

In one, the small girl was inside one of Jackie’s nostril, barely visible behind her hair falling over her head and her little hands gripping the rim of the nostril, clearly holding herself as best she could in case her giant friend took a breath through the nose. In another, she was stuck behind the teeth of Jacky, one small hand pathetically sent through a gap between the giantess’ incisors as Miranda looked half-amused, half-worried for their friend. And it was almost always that. 

There were no signs of normal-sized persons around Jackie, or only always at her feet instead of being held near her. In fact, there were tons of pictures of Jackie’s huge feet surrounded by a veritable throng of admirers – he perhaps should have said cultists, considering how they all seemed to look up at her adoringly and even seemed to worship her toes, which didn’t seem as ludicrous as he expected it when he realized that her big ones were far larger and heavier than he was… He was suddenly startled by his phone ringing.

He glanced back at Jackie but it seemed that now, the giantess considered that sort of thing as far too beneath her to notice. She was cooing and cajoling Agatha, who seemed to be approaching the end of the second breast. Jake gulped and dashed toward the place he had had the presence of mind to drop his stuff so it wouldn’t get crushed accidently by either of the two enormous girls. It was Serene, of course, the poor girl was probably seeing the whole world become madder by the second. 

“Yeah, it’s me” he said, and he couldn’t speak even one other word before a clearly panicking and almost hyperventilating voice cut him off.

“The world’s going even more fucked up! I swear it’s not me who’s crazy, but now everyone acts as if Jackie has been fifty meters tall for years and she is that sort of… of… of cult leader! Please, tell me I’m not insane!”

Then all Jake could hear were the most pathetic sobbing. If Serene hadn’t been such a bitch in the past, he would have absolutely been broken and would have done anything he could to help her feel better. And even knowing what she had been before he changed her a little, he couldn’t help but wish he was there with her to pat her on the back and help her deal with the traumas his changes inflicted unwittingly on her. At least she still believed it was normal that a woman could grow to be several meters tall, otherwise she’d have gone mental.

“You’re not insane” he told her, doing his best to at least assuage her fears. “Listen, I can’t come just yet but I’ll try and meet you up in a few hours, okay?”

“...Okay” she meekly answered and he felt really bad for her.

He fidgeted a little. It was easy to forget how much of a bad bitch she had been before he changed her – and the rest of the world. And now he also knew that things were complicated for her at home. Here, on the phone, she almost sounded like a frightened little girl. Jake needed to do something about it. Either he could try and change her to make her able to endure the alterations to reality he made without feeling so terrified about her own sanity, or he had to tell her the truth… Neither option felt that appealing to him but it was his duty to do that.

Before he could, a loud moan made him jump in the air and turn around. He didn’t hear Serene’s questions about it as he stood frozen still at the sight of his cousin being fingered by his friend Jackie, as if it was the most natural thing to do, even with him around. It was clear that to her now, what normal-sized persons saw or thought mattered very little and that she was far too smitten by the fact that she finally had someone tall enough to really play with her no matter how sexual it all was. She was far above that now, quite literally.

“Okay, uh, Serene…” he stammered as he was just too shocked by what he was seeing, a sixteen meter tall giantess – who happened to be his cousin whom he had never wanted to even picture in a sexual intercourse, being handled as if she was a toy by a fifty meter bombshell of a woman, who was being sucked dry as she fingerered her new friend. “I… I’ll try to meet you up at 12 a.m., okay?”

“Yeah... Yeah” she weakly replied as another loud moan escaped his cousin’s mouth. “Don’t be late okay… I really need someone to talk with.”

Jake nodded silently as he tried to find his way away from Jackie. The giantess wasn’t focused on him at all, but something told him that she wouldn’t like to see him sneaking away. His cousin had had to be introduced to her after all, and he clearly played his part, even if he suspected that his friendship with her was more or less gone at that point. It was all his fault of course, but he still felt terrible about it, and the fact that he could change it at a whim made it worse because he was becoming too anxious about any change to make one!

Things were heating up suddenly. With a third, even louder burp, Agatha finally finished Jackie’s second breast and let it out of her mouth. She had a dreaming expression and her belly seemed so full she may as well have been pregnant with twins. And she had a mischievous smile on her face he knew too well as Jackie looked at her, still fingering the smaller giantess. Agatha put her feet on the taller girl’s torso, propelled herself up, exposing Jackie’s glistening sole finger she had pushed inside of her and kissed the blonde giantess on the lips, clearly surprising him for a second.

But her confusion didn’t last for long. One of her arms, which had been supporting Agatha’s back up until now shot upward, toward her head, letting long fingers, able to cover more than half of the smaller giantess’ skull with ease, coil around it to get a better hold. And she reciprocated on the kissing, even as her other hand moved away from the neither regions of the brunette opting instead to rest on her ass to better pinch and caress it slowly. The two giantesses seemed entirely lost in their pleasure now and were becoming wilder as they made it out.

Jake should have used the opportunity to dash away, since all the doors seemed open, as far as he could tell, but he was too transfixed by the sight in front of him. In spite of his better judgment, he was now sporting a raging erection and it took an awful lot of willpower to not start to deal with it right there and then. However, when Jackie violently pushed his cousin into the ground with a thundering clasp and a powerful tremor which sent him to his knees, he let out a yell of fear which attracted the attention of Jackie back toward him, and what he saw in that eye was frightening to say the least.

“I had forgotten about you Jake” she growled, her voice deep and heavy with lust, even as her enormous tits seemed to crush Agatha a little, but the “petite” giantess squirmed in delight. “Why don’t you come here to join the fun? Perhaps you’ll be able to help my baby grow taller, so I could finally have a partner able to satisfy me properly. Don’t you think you’d want it for your Goddess, my little human friend?” she continued, her voice dropping almost one octave as she spoke, leaving Jake paralyzed in fear and – to his shame – arousal. “Now, strip entirely, okay?”

What could he do but obey? He ditched his pants, put his phone back with the rest of his clothes and stood naked, unsure of what he could expect. He was just certain it wouldn’t be the most pleasant situation. Being used as a sex-toy to pleasure Jackie was one thing, but if it was to be toyed with in that way by her cousin? It was rather bad just thinking about it and he had the impression that Agatha wasn’t in the mood to care about it at all. She was whining, demanding more attention from Jackie, who seemed more than willing to reciprocate. Jake just waited for his fate to be sealed.

It was quick, at least, since Jackie picked him up, surprisingly gently at that. She didn’t even really looked at him and he was really afraid of what was to come. He was right to be so, because the fingers holding him in place dangerously approached his cousin’s pussy. He closed his eyes, doing is best to at least not be able to remember how it looked as he was pushed inside with contemptuous ease by Jackie, who didn’t seem to care one bit about how disgusting it all was for him.

In this darkness, he expected that he’d at least be left alone but it seemed that the blonde giantess wasn’t willing to leave this cramped place. Instead, her fingers played around, one of them loudly tapping the “roof” of the vagina he was in, while the other searched for him, and, once he had been found, started stimulating it. He should have been terrified, horrified and crept out by the place he was in, but his body – and his fetish – betrayed him and he felt himself getting harder and harder, far too quickly. Jake tried to push the digit away, but it was obviously futile.

He became hard far too quickly for his liking, but there was no denying that being so utterly at the mercy of someone was enthralling. Plus he knew he could trust Jackie not to hurt him – he also knew it was because of a change he had made the previous day, but it didn’t made it less true. Of course, being in absolute darkness because of a hand and its fingers blotting out the light of day while inside his cousin’s vagina was certainly not something he had ever expected to happen to him when he had started toying with his powers.

For the next few minutes, Jake was stimulated almost at the same pace as his cousin. He couldn’t see anything but he could smell and of course it was pretty obvious that his skin was being moisturized more and more as the time passed in there. Agatha was reaching climax and he braced for it. He gritted his teeth and just as expected, a veritable flood battered him. If he hadn’t been pinned by Jackie’s fingers, he’d probably have been washed out of his cousin. Sadly, he wasn’t and Jackie’s ministrations proved able to make him cum in turn.

“Well, that was awesome” he heard Jackie’s voice boom outside, and while he fought off to breath better through the moisture in the air, the pressure of her finger on him and the general madness of his situation. “I wonder if you’ll react like I did after I had a man inside of me for the first time. I shoot up so much in height then, it’d be awesome if you got to grow as tall as I was, right?”

If he had been able to speak, Jake would have made sure it wouldn’t happen, but he didn’t feel like he needed to, and frankly all he could do for now was to cough as he tried to clear his throat and lungs. But then he realized that he was seeing things better. And a sense of dread fell upon him when it realized that Jackie’s fingers weren’t moving out of his cousin’s vagina. He tried to push them out of him but still to no avail, even if he heard Jackie gasping loudly. He had a very bad feeling about it.

Sadly he was still coughing and absolutely unable to spout even a weak no as his cousin grew even larger. Somehow, it seemed that his changes tried to have some internal consistency and since Jackie had apparently grown so much because of sexual intercourse – something he hadn’t ever even considered or voiced but had happened clearly, his cousin did the same. Only, he could feel in his bones that she wouldn’t stop at the blonde’s giantess size. She had overreacted to her milk, so she was bound to over react to sex.

He wasn’t held as well as he had been suddenly, and he couldn’t tell if it was because of Agatha growing or because Jackie was loosening her hold on him. In any case, he slid out of his cousin’s vagina and fell toward the ground. By some pure miracle, since he hadn’t been able to voice even one change yet, he landed on the nearby leg of Jackie. It was still a rough landing but he didn’t break anything, and that was all he could hope for when he realized that Agatha was already closing in on Jackie’s size and was showing absolutely no sign of slowing down even a little this time around.

In a matter of seconds, she had reached Jackie’s height and, for the second time that day, even if neither of the girls could remember it, his cousin went beyond that mark. Except this time, it was far more dramatic. She grew and grew, forcing Jackie to back off as best she could. The room they were in was vast, but even it failed to truly contain Agatha, who had already reached the seventy-five meters tall by then and was still growing. She couldn’t hope to get on her feet because a split second later even on all four, she towered over Jackie, who had gotten up shakily, looking absolutely dumbfounded now.

Jake’s cousin was probably around hundred and fifty meters when she finally stopped growing. She looked confused a little as Jackie was still frozen solid, probably tried to accept the fact she wasn’t the biggest being around the world anymore, and by a vast margin. Rushing toward his clothes as best he could, Jake made use of the momentary confusion of the two giantesses. He suspected that something dangerous for him would now happen and he just grabbed his stuff, including his phone, before pushing a few words through his sore throat.

1. Jake teleport himself back to his home

2. Jake makes sure he can escape this place before it gets busted

3. Jakes teleport himself to Serene’s room

4. Jakes send his consciousness back through his timeline!