- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://strawpoll.com/k34ez1vub

Chapter 11

“Miranda and Alison are both four meters tall” he mumbled under his breath.

Jake hadn’t taken the time to really think tis through. He was too rattled by the idea that Serene was apparently able to notice the changes he made – but perhaps not all of them. After all, she didn’t seemed freaked out that Jackie was a giantess, only that she was more of a giantess than she had known her in this altered reality… perhaps it was because he had made those changes before he undid the ones he had made to her? So her reality was the one up to this point and she was now wired to notice the changes? If so, it’d be both a pain in the ass and a great thing to experiment upon…

He couldn’t really focus on it, since Serene’s nail dug deep inside his skin, through his shirt, when she noticed the four meters tall Alison and Miranda. The two women were exactly as they had always been, Miranda was super curvy everywhere, Alison was flat at the top but with an interesting butt. And now that they towered over everyone but Jackie, they both seemed even more resplendent, even if he was surprised to notice Alison’s conservative outfit, especially compared to Miranda who seemed to were a bra and a thong and very little else.

“What the fuck is happening?” she hissed in his ear, her voice low. “How did those two skanks grew that tall suddenly? And why is nobody freaking out about it! Please, tell me I’m not crazy…”

“You’re not crazy” he replied, in a mumbling voice and then cursed himself silently – by replying with that tone, he had probably changed things so Jackie was indeed not crazy, and when he looked at her face, he noticed a slight change.

She was calmer now, more focused. She wasn’t looking at him as if she suspected anything, it seemed she was still unable to pinpoint the cause of the changes she now noticed. But it was also obvious that she was realizing that she had been extremely worried about her mental state for a moment and then not. It was bound to lead her to the logical conclusion that it was his words which had affected her like that, and he wasn’t ready to have that conversation with her just yet!

Thankfully, he was spared that fate by a call on his phone. He grimaced, waved at Serene, in a non-committal way to let her know he had to take it – it was his mom – and he moved away from her and the crowd, letting the call die, he’d call her back once he was somewhere less noisy. His mom hated it when he spoke too loudly on the phone and he was willing to avoid any argument here and now about something as dumb as that. He had been given a lease of life, in a way, with that call after all, he couldn’t allow himself to blow it up, even if he suspected he wouldn’t like what she’d ask.

“Hey Mom! Sorry, I’m at Jackie’s birthday party and I couldn’t pick up the phone immediately.”

“Don’t worry Jake, it’s not that important… but I just wanted to remind you that your cousin Agatha is coming to see you starting this evening, so I wanted to be sure you remembered it, honey.”

Jake almost swore loudly; but he knew his mother hated it when he spoke like that. But the truth was that he had totally forgotten about Agatha coming, probably thanks to his newfound powers. Perhaps he’d have been able to remember it he hadn’t been so taken by the changes he had made to the world. Initially, he wouldn’t have remained at Jackie’s party for long after all, partly because he didn’t felt like a party animal, and also because he had to go and meet with his cousin… but now it’d be a mess to leave this place, he suspected…

“Oh, I had almost forgotten about it, thanks for reminding me!” he replied hastily. “I’ll try to get out of Jackie’s party in time, but you know how she can be…”

“Yeah, that girl has always been a little too possessive, even before she had her accident and became such a… huge girl…” she stated and he could almost see her pursing her lips – it seemed that his mother didn’t like this Jackie, which surprised him. “Anyway, just try to be at your home before your cousin arrive, I know how messy you can be when you’re alone, you’ll need to clean your apartment a little, honey.”

He nodded, thanked her and stopped the call. He turned around and noticed the crowd going outside, guided by Jackie and her two friends. This was quite the spectacle to look upon. Jackie was three times the size of Alison and Miranda, and obviously so much curvier than the others that she seemed to be almost another kind of beings. But the other two were also massive compared to normal humans, even the few who were taller than normal thanks to Jackie’s milk – Serene among them who was scowling as she walked away from the three girls.

She noticed him and she darted toward him. Jake almost dashed away, but he managed to steel himself. He wouldn’t be able to avoid her entirely anyway, not as long as he remained at the party, and even at the university… It was best to try and keep his powers under a lid when she was close and hope for the best, perhaps. He waited for her to approach him and as she did, he had to admit to himself that Serene being three meters tall was quite something to see; she really towered over him.

“Okay, what is happening!” she hissed, glaring at him. “Everybody seems okay with that, I was freaking out and suddenly I’m not! Am I dreaming? Or are we in that damn super old movie Matrix or something? I’m pretty sure you know something Jake, it’s obvious, so cut the bullshit and tell me, or so help me, the three giantess bimbo won’t be there to help you all the time, and you’ll regret not having talked about it with me on your own!”

What could he do then but try to deny it? There was no telling what she’d do to him if she discovered he had the power to change the world. For starter, she’d probably really be angry at him and he didn’t feel the right to change her against her wish again. It had been different when, just like everyone, she just adapted naturally to the new reality. Now, he’d be like violating her privacy or worse, to Jake. Still, he didn’t see what to do to avoid spilling the beans just yet. Thankfully, he was saved when a massive shadow fell over both Serene and him.

“Hey Jake. Is the little gal bothering you?” drawled Miranda as she stood there, her left hand on her hip, her whole body doing its best to showcase her enormous ass and equally impressive tits, which were the ones casting a shadow on them both. “You should know that you can’t bother everyone around here, Serene. Do you want me to kick your ass again? I love it, sure, but I was under the impression that you had learn your lessons by now” she added, grinning widely and slapping one of her fist into the palm of her other hand.

Serene let go of his shoulder and looked at him, as confused as he was. It was obvious that by making Miranda and Alison taller, he had changed their personalities, at least a little. And Miranda had always been the most forward and belligerent of Jackie’s friend – which had mostly meant that she didn’t took insults well, he had seen her chew taller peoples so obviously, now that she towered over almost everyone, she had to be even more eager to be respected, and he could totally see her slap Serene around a little – but Serene couldn’t, of course.

“No, it’s fine Miranda” he hastily said, hoping to sound convincing. “It’s just that Serene thought I had ditched her while we were talking, but in truth I just had to really take that call.”

He couldn’t help himself and he really eyed her curves. She had been the sexiest of her group of friends before, only a tad too small for his tastes… now that she was more than twice his size, it was hard to not admire the way her curves flowed into each other’s. She hadn’t the look of strangeness that Jackie’s had, a little. He had made her breasts and ass too big for her waist, even if the idea of shrinking them was unbearable to him. Miranda’s was fatter in the middle of her body but in a good way, in a sense.

“Really?” said Miranda, and she didn’t even try to not look dejected at the idea that she wouldn’t be able to throw Serene away – it seemed the two of them had a bad history now. “Well, that’s good, I guess. Just scream if she does something fishy and I’ll be there in a minute, little one, okay?”

And with that she darted back toward Jackie, who looked at her inquisitively, she was probably wondering if everything was okay. In his case, Jake didn’t really looked at the taller giantess for long, since Miranda’s ass was simply too tantalizing to ignore. He gulped a little and he noticed that even Serene looked at the black colossus with a mixture of awe, jealousy and obvious interest. The young man was a little surprised by this reaction from her, but he didn’t dare speak about it, just yet. Not that he had the time anyway, as she turned back her focus on him.

“Okay, so, that was a thing” she said to him. “Now, I’d like for you to not pretend you don’t know something is happening. If you’re thinking that you were the only one seeing the changes, perhaps for far longer than me so you don’t want to spill the beans for whatever reason. So you better unclench your anus and talk sooner rather than later… but obviously I can’t hope to talk with you for long here. So meet me tomorrow at the mall, I don’t want to stay here for too long. Who knows what could happen to me in this mad house…” she finished, growling and living him confused. “And remember that I can know where you live…”

It was more than a little frightening, but of course Jake nodded. He knew he wouldn’t be able to avoid Serene for a long time anyway. But he wanted to have some time to think about what to tell her, and what to do to avoid being clobbered around – he suspected that even if she had become gentler than before, she’d do that nonetheless. So he look at her going away. She wasn’t as sexy as Miranda or Jackie, nor even as tall as Alison, but she was stunning in her own way, carrying her height in a more natural manner than the others.

He put his head in his hands. It was turning into a damned mess, but he couldn’t fathom what he could really do to get out of this mess. His cousin was coming, Serene was onto something obviously because he had fucked up and Jackie was now such a horny beast that, even if he loved it, he was starting to get worried that she’d hurt him without even noticing. And he doubted he’d be able to contain himself and not make her even bigger sooner rather than later, which would add to the mess that was now his life. And yet, he wanted to continue making changes, he had this power to uses it!

Surely he could do one more change, now that Serene was gone… nothing too crazy but… what if he made Miranda taller than Alison? Or if he simply made all the girls in town a little bustier or… But no, he couldn’t give in to temptation just yet. With a sigh, he also started to walk toward the exit, noticing that Jackie and her cronies were talking together and weren’t paying attention to him anymore. He got out of the hangar-sized house the giantess lived in and started to walk toward his home.

He was surprised to notice more changes around that he had ever expected. For starter, the roads around here seemed far larger than they were before his changes – it was almost as if this was a large avenue now, not the suburban neighborhood road it had been before. Then again, to accommodate a twelve meters tall giantess who had to be a worldwide celebrity, and her two friends probably living nearby, it had to be far larger. Jake bit his lips. He was about to do something dumb, he knew it but he just couldn’t resist. He had to make that change.

“Miranda is into Alison and Alison didn’t grew in the accident, in fact she shrank and is now just a meter tall” he mumbled.

It was just asking for more troubles, but the idea of a lesbian couple with such a size difference was just too attractive to him to pass up. He almost returned inside Jackie’s house just to see what it meant for them and the crowd around. But he had stuff to do, and as much as he knew he could just wish his trouble away, he didn’t feel confident enough to just change small stuff like that. What if he erased something he cared about because he wasn’t careful enough? Clearly, undoing a wish was a bad idea, so he had to be more cautious now. Plus, doing some real work would help him clear his head perhaps.

He arrived at his apartment and went inside, bringing the TV to life. He did that absent-mindedly, it was a force of habit he had since he had started living alone a few years ago. And now he just wanted some background noise while he was cleaning his home. But his attention was quickly drawn to it when he heard Jackie’s name. His jaws dropped when he saw that an important national channel was actually talking about her, her birthday parties – where cameras were banned to their dismay, but they clearly had a lot of older videos and pictures to show the world.

It made sense of course, but it was absolutely baffling to see that even outside of her home, Jackie now didn’t wear much clothes. She was absolutely stunning no matter what she wore, of course, but she was also looking more like a porn star on set in most of those pictures, and it was clear she knew it. It was a little worrying for him. Had he turned the gentle and pure Jackie into that, or had it always been underneath the surface, just waiting for a means to express itself? Jake couldn’t tell, and in truth he had to admit he also liked it. He was just confused about it all.

He continued cleaning, but his mind brought him back, time and again, to his little sex sessions with Jackie. It was a first for him on so many ways, but he couldn’t help but feel he wasn’t exactly exceptional for her. She had focused on him today, but she hadn’t even sent a text indicating that she had noticed his absence again. Was she really caring about him, being attracted by him anymore, or was he just a fling, someone she wanted to have sex with but nothing more, and even then not that much? He grumbled and tried to clear his head a little.

Agatha coming wasn’t exactly a great thing for him. His cousin was a thunderstorm, always moving around, displacing stuff and getting grumpy when she didn’t get what she wanted when she wanted it. Plus she was small and made use of that to entice others to do her bidding. It was super frustrating and he wasn’t certain he’d be able to take it for too long without his parents to make a bulwark between them both… Not that he had a chance to avoid it, clearly his mom expected him to behave. But perhaps he could make some changes? Who would know? Not even Serene surely, since Agatha came from another town.

He looked at the latest picture of his cousin. She was on the beach in California, as much as he could guess. She was sporting quite the tan, and her hair brown was kept in a pixie bob. She was looking mischievous even here, even if it was perhaps just his impression of her since he knew what she was deep down. He had to be careful with what he did however – after all, if making Miranda taller had made her more belligerent and changed the life of so many, as it clearly impacted her relation with Serene, and Jackie had become a lot more lusty, there was no telling what it’d do to his cousin’s character.

”That’s like the worst idea ever…” he mumbled to himself. But still, he wanted to use his powers again, and here he felt it was relatively safe. “Okay, so here we go… Agatha…”

1.      Will shrink to a more manageable size

2.      Will actually not be a pain in his ass

3.      Will be into taller women, hilarities ensue

4.      Will change – but strangely won’t, what’s happening?