- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for The Society of The Hidden]

(Giant Unaware Cock-play, Crush, Insertion and Gore)

Normie University prided itself on a lot of things but its dorms were not one of them. The dorms that the college offered were what people would call ‘comfortable’ to mask its desperate need for maintenance and a good cleaning. Since the dorms had become so infamous for their poor condition, only a small amount of lecture attendees actually stayed at these dorms. The majority of them mainly being scholarship winners that couldn’t afford to stay anywhere else and rich kids that bribed the school to have their personal dorm rooms customized and fixed up.

It was because of this that on an especially lazy Sunday morning, there was almost no one around. Most of the lecturers were at home and the only people walking around the Normie University dorms were those people that stayed in or near them. There were some other people, however, they were almost always there, like the campus security and cleaning staff. As everyone was idling about, going about their casual business, one tall and athletically built young man came walking past practically bursting with energy. He was excited to get back to his dorm and take care of some ‘business’ that he had been reserving himself from doing the entire week.

The man in question was a hunk named Coby. A bit of an air-head at times but he made up for it in physical charm. He had short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, white skin and muscles that displayed months of hard physical exercise. He was in peak condition, as he liked to claim, and had just come back from an outing with his friends to get some relaxation and peace before lectures started again tomorrow. Of course that wasn’t the only thing he was planning to do as he had something else much dirtier in mind for what he’d do while alone.

Not long after Coby entered the first floor of his dorms did he then fail to notice the strange phenomena going on outside. The sky, which was bright and sunny before was, almost instantly, dark and cloudy. It was as if the clouds came rushing in to blot out the sunlight and with the clouds came a big purple one. A lot of the people around the dorms were confused by the sight and were getting ready to take videos of the strange anomaly before something else occurred that would put a halt to their activities. Suddenly, the cloud spat out a huge beam of blue light that moved across the campus similar to that of a printer’s light as it scanned a document.

Once the light had ended its process across the entire campus, both the strange cloud, other clouds and all the commotion all suddenly and mysteriously disappeared. The clouds weren’t the only thing to disappear, however, as every single person on the campus, including the security and cleaning staff had all vanished after being struck by the powerful blue light as well. It was if they had been sucked into thin air. Not only did they disappear but, later on, people around the campus would have claimed to not have seen anything weird going on. To any single observer that would have survived the incident, they would have realized afterwards that only those abducted were those to see the strange purple cloud in action.

Meanwhile, all the stolen people found themselves waking up in an entirely new location and at a completely different size as well. It was strange for them but all the Normie University people had found themselves waking up on what appeared to be a gigantic bed. Looking around, the terrified tinies, who had all been reduced to the size of grains of sand, were shocked to see they were in some kind of giant room. The room was very lavish, despite how messy parts of it were. There were a single large bed, a television, couch and almost everything you’d expect in a very small apartment. The only thing that some of the tinies could work out even further was that this was one of the re-designed dorm rooms reserved for one of the wealthier campus attendees.

Although they started to figure out where they were, they neither knew why they were there or who had transported them there in the first place. To top off how confusing and scary the situation was, many of them were scattered all over the place. A small handful of the tinies were actually on a pair of underwear, on the floor, and were struggling to get out of it or off of it. Other tinies were in a dark space that they couldn’t figure out while the majority of the tinies were simply stuck on top of the bed. At first, many of them were beginning to calm down as there didn’t appear to be any kind of imminent threat.

This perspective was immediately changed as they all heard the loud ‘click’ of the door handle and the sound of loud stomping as someone was entering the room. Many of the people on the bed, mainly, were surprised to recognize who it was. It was Coby. He was a giant, towering far above any of them and it was clear to the tinies that this must be his room. They wondered if he was the one responsible for bringing them there but seeing as he was stomping across the room without saying anything or even looking at them, it appeared he was completely ignorant of their existence. This sparked hope in some and pure despair in others.

Coby, meanwhile, was growing further excited, every second. He hadn’t ‘relieved’ himself in a while and had started his preparations to do so. As Coby walked around, his feet crashed into the carpeted floor of his room with a thunderous stomp each time. This stomp frightened the tinies on his underwear so much so that they gave up trying to escape and cowered inside the underwear itself, using it as a temporary shelter. The ones on his bed and in the dark place, however, had no such shelter and could only watch, listen and wait to see what was happening.

Coby started off by closing the blinds to his room, placing lube and tissues near his bed, on the side-table, and starting to strip. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Coby was planning to do and it sent everyone on his bed into a panic. They started screaming and running in whatever direction they could as any idea that they might be able to contact Coby at this size was thrown out of the window. Nobody was stupid enough to risk their lives to get his attention and they focused more on trying to get away as swiftly as they could, even if those running for a full minute made zero difference to someone at Coby’s immense size.

After Coby was naked and had set the television to a porn video he enjoyed, he put in Bluetooth earphones and climbed onto his bed. He had locked the door, so he felt secure enough to start playing with himself but, first, he needed to make a choice. He laid flat on a part of the bed, narrowly missing dozens of tiny people miraculously but, for a small group right in the path of nothing other than his giant cock. The group was split up into two smaller groups. The one group was fast while the other was slower. The slower group didn’t run forward fast enough and were crushed beneath the weight of Coby’s cock.

The crushed people were mashed into red pulpy remains all along the un-erect shaft, completely smothered out of existence simply by him laying down on top of them. The second group were able to avoid being crushed by the giant cock but were no less stuck. They were stuck in a gap in front of the enormous cock and they had nowhere for them to escape to. Coby, at that very moment, was laying on his bed and using a small remote to flick through the porn videos he had saved on the television’s plugged in USB drive.

While looking through the porn videos, he paused to watch a few seconds of each and couldn’t help but hump his bed and bed cover, pushing his cock into the soft material below him as if he was pushing inside of a woman. Coby’s light humping meant that the people in front of his cock had to watch as it was sliding closer and closer to them, taking up the small gap they still had before soon, the final thrust he made killed them all. They were crushed and smeared across the tip of his cock but they were so small that even if Coby looked straight down at his cock’s tip, he wouldn’t be able to identify the small red smears that dotted the tip of his cock, with one woman’s mashed up and sticky remains even being pushed under his cock’s foreskin, no doubt to be dissolved into his cum later.

Once a video was selected, Coby started to position himself. He sat back up and moved back on the bed, sitting down with a relaxing sigh. As he sat down, he crushed several people beneath his ass. The tiny people positioned closer to the back of the bed had no time to prepare as they saw Coby’s gigantic naked ass approaching them from above. Before many of them could beg for their lives, they were utterly crushed beneath his rear, popping and being smeared into his ass as Coby grinded lightly into place, making sure he was comfortable before lying down on his bed properly.

Seeing as he had everything ready, he got ready to play with himself, happy that he would finally get to do what he had been looking forward to all week. As he shifted around and got comfortable, over a hundred of the tinies were glad that they had avoided being crushed by his giant ass. What they weren’t expecting, however, was to be crushed by something not that far detached. As Coby leaned forward to adjust his legs and get into a better position, his ballsack, finally, made contact with the bed. It crushed the hundred people underneath it in one go.

The over hundred people were all turned into a mix of crushed bodies, bloody pulps and smears as they all became like one tiny plot underneath his titanic ballsack. All the while Coby was completely unaware of all of the tinies that his ballsack alone had crushed into oblivion. Their remains would be spread across his ballsack for the next couple of hours until they were washed off it and down the shower drain. Meanwhile, Coby was stretching before starting, his hands flat on the bed and near a lot of the remaining tinies that looked up to this giant man with fear and reverence. Before placing his hands down, he had quickly applied something to his hands, although, it wasn’t immediately clear what that was.

Without warning, his hands slid forward and upward. His first hand pulled at his ballsack and adjusted his cock as his faced towards the television screen before he then brought his other hand forward to start stroking his shaft and head. Meanwhile, the people on the bed, near his hands had imagined that they would be safe from danger. They completely underestimated just how destructive and powerful Coby was over them because of his new size and many of them weren’t prepared, when he shifted and scooped them all up in the process.

Before they could complain or fight back, both groups on either side of him were scooped up in a screaming mass of confused and struggling people. Most of them were stuck to his hands by a thin layer of sweat that held them in place, unbeknownst to Coby himself. They were also held by another thin layer of lube that Coby had already rubbed into his hands and was planning to use on his cock. The rest were stuck between the other people or had nowhere else to go. Even if they leaped off of Coby’s hands, the bed below would be a far enough fall to kill them. They had no choice but to ride his hands towards his gigantic tower-like cock, praying it wouldn’t be the end of them.

The group that were brought towards his giant cock from the left hoped they wouldn’t be crushed against his shaft and they were in luck. Since he was only adjusting the position of his ballsack and shaft, most of them fell from his hand but weren’t crushed once they collided with his shaft. Every single tiny person from the left had been dropped practically on top of his large cock and had to cling helplessly to his musky and bumpy skin. They were all glad that they did land on the shaft, despite how disgusting it made them feel, because Coby didn’t have a single pubic hair to hold onto, if they fell towards his ballsack.

Despite how he had a bit of a mess in his room, Coby was a surprisingly hygienic person and he didn’t have a shred of hair on nearly any part of his body. The only hair he did have was on his head, leaving the rest of him with nothing but smooth clean skin. As the left group were settling into holding onto his shaft, the right group being brought up with his other hand weren’t so lucky. Coby got a firm grip on his own cock as he got ready to play with himself and, as a result, he crushed dozens of tiny screaming people against his shaft, mashing them into small smears along his cock as he adjusted his grip and slid his fingers around for a better grip. Not a single person from the right group survived the impact.

Meanwhile, those from the left group were better off. Most of them were on the lower end of his shaft or near his very tip and survived him gripping his shaft. Many of them hoped that this string of luck would continue but they were about to get hit with a huge wave of misfortune instead. Coby couldn’t wait any longer and started to masturbate, rubbing his shaft up and down as he groaned with satisfaction while watching his porn video. The video was exciting and something new, so his cock was growing fully erect faster than even he was expecting. He continued to jerk it as the people on his cock immediately saw their first major problem.

As Coby got fully erect, he rubbed the tip of his cock and this was effective in crushing the people there both into his cock and smearing them over the head of it. One person had only half their body crushed before his finger came by again to shove him straight into his cock slit and unknowingly crush him in the entrance to his cock. As he rubbed the head of his cock, he got more and more excited, starting to spend the next few minutes working himself harder and faster. It was only after he had been doing it for a full 10 minutes that he decided that he needed to slow down. He was rushing it and he didn’t want it to be over so soon.

Once he had relaxed enough, he reached over for the special toy he had been saving to help him out. It was a fleshlight and, suddenly, those people that had found themselves in a ‘dark place’ were about to get a nasty surprise. None of the tinies that had been teleported inside the fleshlight knew what to expect until it was too late. Checking to see that the fleshlight was in good condition, Coby started to position the entrance of it over his cock. A moment later, he shoved his entire cock deep inside of it, working his cock all the way in eagerly.

For the people within the fleshlight, they first felt a rumbling and their world shaking as Coby picked it up. When they first were able to see light, the only thing they could make out was the giant cock that was hurtling towards them at a high speed. Many of them tried desperately and pointlessly to get away from the giant cock. They could have climbed or scurried away as fast they wanted to but it would have made no difference to what was about to happen to them. The giant cock then fully entered the fleshlight and immediately started crushing the tiny inhabitants sealed away inside of it.

The one girl near the end of the fleshlight was someone that actually knew Coby. She was one of Coby’s exes but they had broken up when she was caught cheating on him only three weeks ago. They had been bitter to one another ever since then. When she appeared in this strange dark space, she had imagined it must be some kind of serious prank that a group of her friends had been playing on her. She was waiting the entire time for someone to come get her out of this strangely stuffy room and couldn’t find her phone on her anymore. It was then that she saw the light and had hoped she was about to be saved. The last thing she was expecting was to see a large cock inching towards her at an unbelievable speed. She screamed in terror and said any number of curse words before Coby’s cock reached the end of the fleshlight and she was crushed into a smear that disappeared in a slurry mix of pulped up remains and his pre-cum.

After that, Coby continued to play with himself vigorously, feeling his climax around the corner as he continued harder with each passing minute. The people on the lower half of his violently shaking cock were hoping they would survive until they saw him pulling off the fleshlight. They were confused until they noticed he was finishing himself off by hand. Coby kept going but purposefully slowing down so he could climax at, what he felt, was the absolutely best part of the porn video he was watching. He waited and slowed down a few times before he finally worked himself up and climaxed while moaning out loud.

The climax wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t for the fact that a lot of Coby’s thick, sticky and warm cum was sliding down his shaft and towards the remaining people on his cock. They screamed and asked anyone to help them but they couldn’t be saved. Several people were hit with drops and streams of cum that were sliding down Coby’s pleased cock, drowning them in the process. The drowned people were carried away with the rest of the cum that was going down his shaft and towards his ballsack. Coby panted and rested for a moment, enjoying the waves of pleasure that came with his climax.

After he had rested for a few minutes and the wave of pleasure was slowly fading away, he reached over to his side table and grabbed some tissues. He quickly stopped the cum from dripping down his ballsack and getting onto his bed sheets. The last thing he wanted was to clean those after such a great time. He quickly wiped up the rest of the cum with the tissues before bundling them up and tossing them away into a waste bin on the other side of his room. Once his cock was cleaned of cum, he lay back down and waited for his energy to return, since he suddenly felt so sleepy.

Meanwhile, something else was happening the entire time he was cleaning his cock. Several of Coby’s male and female friends were actually a part of the group on the lower half of his cock. They had survived the floods of cum that had taken away several others and they were the most confident in their survival through this situation. Of course, they never prepared for when Coby would clean his cock with the tissues. Not only did he swipe up the cum but he ended up swiping up all of his friends with it. They found themselves sealed inside tissues of his sticky cum practically flooding over them and drowning them within the tissues they found themselves enclosed.

One of his best friends and someone that stayed next to his dorm room had tried to avoid his hand as he worked it up towards him, wiping up some of the last of the cum but it was impossible for him to get away. He had nowhere to go and he screamed out Coby’s name as he was not only crushed within the tissue that Coby was pinching from an awkward angle but after the tissue was dropped in the waste bin, the best friend’s remains would sink into the cum that was packed away with him. Within a few hours, he would be dissolved into more cum and there would not be a single trace of his former humanity left.

Coby felt incredible after he had finished playing with himself and got up from the bed. After doing so much, he knew that the thing he needed the most, right now, was a good shower. It would both wake him up and remove the stench of cum and sweat from his body. There was a problem, however, he realized. His shower was actually broken, so he groaned and decided he would just go over to his best friend’s place next door. His best friend always hid a spare key to his room nearby, so he’d just use that, go in, and take a quick shower. He was sure he wouldn’t mind.

He knew he couldn’t go there naked, however, and, soon, got himself dressed appropriately. By ‘appropriately’, he meant anything that was not naked, since if his friend was there, he didn’t want to show off his cock by mistake. The thing Coby slipped on was no other thing but the same underwear that a few tinies had fled inside of earlier. The tinies let out screams as they found themselves clinging to a wall of the underwear’s interior fabric, trying to avoid being crushed by the arrival of Coby’s cock. They were right above his tired cock but, thankfully, it couldn’t reach them. Before Coby left the room, however, he found himself looking back at the television. He hadn’t paused it yet and ended up watching one of his favourite scenes again.

Without realizing it, his cock started to get erect again, much to the horror of those tinies still trapped in his underwear. They couldn’t do anything but struggle and scream as the cock’s tip reached up for them and many of them found themselves falling right onto the tip before being crushed against the fabric they were holding onto before. As Coby’s erect cock was outlined neatly on his underwear, all the people inside of had been added to the mix of drying cum, messy remains and smears of entire groups of tiny people. Coby then left his room with a near skip in his walk.

He couldn’t believe what a great time he was having.

News reports later on would say that they had no idea what had happened at Normie University and couldn’t get out any useful information from the sole survivor of the disappearances, Coby. Coby could only express his heartache over losing so many of his close friends to this bizarre event.


The End