- Text Size +

[A Commission for Mathew M]

(Giantess Unaware Humiliation and Crush)

It was a stormy day in the town of Petalville and the middle of an ordinary Thursday. The stormy weather had hit the residents out of the blue and nobody was sure just why a storm had cropped up so quickly. Many of the residents tried not to think too much on it as they went about their daily business but the storm soon influenced most of these activities as well. It first started with loud and booming thunder as the sky darkened and the town of Petalville was plunged into darkness while listening to these thunderclaps above. After the thunder than came the heavy rain.

The rain itself was very heavy and many people were surprised just by how much water was pouring down at once. It was nearly a full curtain of constant water raining down on top of them. The rain would have been bad enough but what followed it were very strong winds. The winds were enough to make people fall over upon walking outside or to even push most objects that weren’t very large or stuck down to slide or roll all over the place. Due to the heavy rain and strong winds, businesses and the daily activities of the residents came to a grinding stop. Whether they wanted to or not, they were stuck indoors and would have to wait for this storm to pass before any of them could leave their homes or businesses.

For one particular household, this meant that the single mother and her two children were stuck indoors as well. On the South side of the town lived a young man named Mathew, his younger sister, Amy, and his mother, Sarah. Mathew didn’t know anything about his father but he never bothered to ask about him either and for all three of them, the storm spelled bad news. Mathew’s mom couldn’t get to work, so she stayed behind with them, Amy couldn’t go to visit one of her friends, so she was forced to stick with her mother and brother too and Mathew, who had been planning to have the house to himself, groaned over having to let go of his peaceful day of isolation.

After a brief breakfast, Mathew listened in to his mother’s and sister’s conversation over what they would be doing for the day. “Why not do some chores?” his mother asked his sister. She huffed while texting on her phone and looked back up at her. “By that you mean that you want me to clean my room, right?” she asked, not looking pleased by the prospect. The truth was that Amy was a very hygienic person and enjoyed everything around her being clean but, at the same time, she was incredibly spoiled by their mother. She almost always got her mother to clean her room and other such things for her while Mathew was left to clean his room by himself.

“That could be fun. We haven’t gone through your room in over a week. How about we clean it together?” their mother suggested, as she always did. Amy gave a dismissing wave of her hand. “Sure, Mom” she said. Mathew could tell by her tone alone that she would help before trying to slip away to leave their mother to do all of the work. He didn’t really care all that much, however. If his mother wanted to be used like this by her own daughter, he didn’t see why he should say anything. The only reaction would be scorn from his sister and his mother making up some grand excuses for why his dear little sister couldn’t do any of her own work.

After breakfast and he was made to do the dishes, Mathew was the last one to head upstairs and then towards his own bedroom. He was looking forward to putting on his headphones and playing some games. Hopefully, he could get some relaxation without his family coming to bother him or to hear the sound of that obnoxiously loud vacuum cleaner they owned. As he was approaching his bedroom, however, he paused at the giant window in the corridor. His sister’s bedroom was right behind him and he could hear her walking around as she started making a plan for how she would tidy things up with their mother.

He wasn’t listening to her, however, he was focused on the storm itself. It was really raining ‘cats and dogs’, he thought. He wasn’t sure why they suddenly got such a big storm but he wouldn’t want to be outside, considering how chaotic it looked. As he was secretly admiring the dark and twisted clouds above, he noticed something odd about them. The one cloud, among the many, was glowing a strange dark purple colour. He didn’t know what to say about it. He assumed it must be some sort of strange weather anomaly that he’d never heard of, like that story about the sky raining down frogs over some random town he had heard his friends talk about before.

Keeping that in mind, he was about to call Amy to come and look at the cloud. He was forced to stop himself, however, as he suddenly felt dread flowing through him. In every fibre of his being, he felt sudden and great distress. He wasn’t sure where this feeling came from but his eyes were drawn back up to the purple cloud above. Something wicked was about to happen and he suddenly felt powerless to stop it. Without warning, a spark of electricity could be seen around the cloud before a bolt of strange bright and green light fired out of the cloud and directly towards him. Everything was swallowed up in light. He didn’t have time to scream as everything went black.

When Mathew woke up, the first thing he noticed was that he was on a soft and large material he had never felt or seen before. It had a strange texture to it and he noticed it was spanning for miles in every direction. After getting some more of his bearings, he stood up, considering how he had woken up previously while laying on this strange floor. After checking and confirming that his body was intact, he started to question, mentally, what had happened to him. The last thing that he could recall before waking up was the fact that some strange purple cloud had hit him with a beam of light. It must have done something to him, he realized, not questioning the legitimacy of what had occurred. He came to the obvious conclusion that it must have somehow teleported him somewhere new.

That was when he turned his attention to this ‘new’ environment. It was strange, he thought, how it looked both familiar and foreign. It was only when he looked past the strange land he stood on that he noticed other things. There was a giant bed? He looked around and quickly realized that he could see a lot of other giant pieces of furniture. He was practically an ant in comparison to these massive structures. Looking directly up, he noticed that the ‘sky’ also appeared to be some kind of roof. He wasn’t simply teleported to some strange new world, he had been teleported and shrunk into some kind of giant bedroom.

He felt the same feeling of dread as before as he acknowledged that the ground below him was actually carpet but up close. It wasn’t the fact that it was carpet that worried him, however, it was the reality that he recognized this shade of carpet belonging to Amy’s room. It was as he thought this that he felt a very hard and loud stomp. The ground vibrated from the single noise and he turned, pale-faced, to see the source of it. Behind him and standing far above him was none other than his little sister. She was absolutely enormous and the noise was her simply shifting her foot to the right while moving things around on her study desk.

She didn’t appear to notice him but he, himself, could do nothing but stare up at her. At that moment, Amy was wearing shorts and a big red shirt. It was her normal casual attire, when she was stuck at home, and she also remained barefoot on days like this as well. Thankfully for them all, they had heaters and she wasn’t bothered, at all, by the cold weather outside since her room remained a cosy room temperature. It was at these giant bare feet that Mathew ended up glancing down towards. “You’ve got to be joking” he said to no one in particular. Her one toe was easily larger than his entire current body, which meant she could quickly and easily crush him, if he wasn’t careful.

As she kept fiddling with things on her desk, he was forced to listen to the loud noises of her large feet shifting over the carpet or stomping back down onto the ground as she only eased her foot down and into a more comfortable position. While she was busy, he was thinking of both what was going on and what he could do about it. He was the size of an ant, so he imagined that there was absolutely no way he could get her attention while on the floor. That and he doubted she would be capable of hearing anything he said from so far below either.

After considering it for a while, he had to make a choice. He could both move towards her bed and try to climb onto her side-table or he could try approaching her study desk and doing the same thing. The longer he stared at her giant and dangerous feet, however, the less sure he became about the success of the second option. He decided that moving towards her side table was the more reasonable option and he proceeded to do so as quickly as he could. It was not long after he turned around and started walking towards her side-table that he heard something that sent a shiver down his spine.

“Is that a bug?” came the loud voice of his sister. He slowly turned his head and looked up to see that his sister was looking directly at him. She wasn’t looking at him with any sort of recognition, however, but disgust. It was clear that all she saw was a bug and he knew what that meant before anything else occurred. He quickly turned to face towards the side-table again before starting to run towards it. The moment he started running, he heard her giant footfalls behind him and her loud voice cry out once more. “You filthy little pest. Come here!” she said as she marched towards him. He wasn’t sure what to do in this situation as her gigantic feet were catching up to him with ease. Each step sending a shockwave pulse through the grind and through his small body, although, it didn’t slow down his running.

He then turned to see her foot land right behind him, throwing him off balance as he fell to the floor. He gasped and looked back up to see his sister giving him an ugly sneer. “Pitiful little thing” she said happily as she lifted her foot up and above him. This was it, he thought, as he imagined he’d be crushed to death without his sister never realizing that he was the very same bug she was about to squish into a pulp. Before her foot would crash down onto him and crush him flat, a strange feeling suddenly spread across his entire body. He wasn’t sure how to describe this new feeling but he quickly found himself back on his feet and his sister’s giant foot felt like it was moving in slow motion.

In a blind and quick panic, he felt his body moving on its own. Just as his sister’s foot slammed down onto the ground, he just barely managed to roll out of the way. The blow of her foot was enough to shake his entire being as he panted and trembled beside the foot that was, at that moment, planted firmly in the carpet behind him. He looked up at his confused sister and back down at her giant foot. How did he manage to dodge that? He was absolutely sure she would crush him but then some sort of energy suddenly burst forth inside of him and made him move faster than he ever thought possible. Was this some kind of energy that people tap into in a life and death situation?

No, this energy was something different. He could feel it in his bones that something wasn’t quite right. It was like whatever energy supported him didn’t want to him to die so easily. That same energy hadn’t faded either. He could feel a mix of this strange energy and his empowered adrenaline pumping through his veins. Seeing how he had somehow dodged, Amy looked more annoyed than perplexed. “Tricky pest” she said with a scowl as she lifted her foot up again, getting ready to crush him properly this time. Once again, before her foot managed to end his life, Mathew felt another wave of this strange energy pulse through him and he was able to dive successfully out of the way.

Amy was getting frustrated and proceeded to keep trying to stomp him to death as he kept avoiding her feet and running still towards her bed. He was planning on taking shelter under her bed, where he was sure her feet wouldn’t be able to reach him. It wasn’t long before Amy cursed and he managed to roll his way under her bed, narrowly avoiding her toes as they slammed down behind him. He fell onto all fours as he gasped and panted with pure exhaustion. He couldn’t believe he had just survived that encounter. His heart was beating faster than it ever had before and his lungs felt like they were on fire.

He turned in time to see his sister stomping out of her room. She appeared angry over the fact that she couldn’t kill the bug and it gave him more time to recover and process just what just happened. It appeared that whatever strange force that had shrunk him and left him in his sister’s room was also going out of its way to protect him? No, there wasn’t some sentient force protecting him, he was sure. It must be the strange energy residue that was left to him. It appeared to give him a boost in physical speed and recovery, when he was just about to meet an untimely end. He was grateful for this but his body felt like it was going to shut down completely.

It was obvious to him that the energy may be helping him but his fatigue didn’t just ‘magically’ go away. If he pushed his body too hard, he’d collapse, eventually. It was a good thing that he made it to his sister’s bed, otherwise, she would have stomped him, over time. Listening to the new eerie silence made him feel uncomfortable. His sister was, now, hell-bent on killing him because she thought he was a bug. The only way he could do anything about this would be to climb the side-table, wait for her to calm down and, once again, try to communicate with her.

He stood up and bit his lip. This was a risky plan, however, he had nowhere else to go. Soon enough, he was sure his sister would return and fish him out from under her bed. She absolutely hated bugs and there was no way she would let this ‘bug’ exist within her room for much longer. Great, he thought. He was being hunted down by a giantess that he had no way of stopping, at his current size. After considering this for a short while, he filled his chest with courage and charged back into the open. He started by listening and looking around carefully. He could see no signs of his sister’s return and he couldn’t hear her gigantic footfalls either.

Confident that he was safe, at least for a short while, he immediately headed towards her side-table, planning to scale it as fast as he could. The side-table wasn’t as smooth as he would have imagined at his regular size. It was filled with small dents and holes that escaped the notice of anyone larger than an ant. Happy that he had something to grip onto, he started climbing. He didn’t make it very far up, however, when he heard the sound of loud stomping and someone approaching the room. At first, he imagined it was his sister and he looked towards the entrance with a panicked expression.

It wasn’t his sister, Amy, however, but his mother, Sarah. She had come to help clean up the room and it didn’t seem like she noticed his presence yet. This was perfect! If his mother noticed him, he would be saved before Amy came back with whatever she had planned to deal with him. He quickly continued to scale the building, speeding up so that he could quickly reach the surface of the side-table, before her eyes strayed in his direction and he was spotted. He was worried that from his current angle, he still looked like too much of a bug.

His plan ended miserably, however, when, just before he reached the top, his sister walked back in. She was smiling wickedly and explained to their mother about the bug she saw. The thing that worried Mathew, however, was the fact that she was holding a vacuum cleaner. He wasn’t sure what to make of it as he ended up unintentionally freezing up on the spot. “I’m going to kill that little disgusting piece of filth and then we have to get the whole house sprayed. I hate insects!” she nearly yelled as she dropped the vacuum cleaner and she and Sarah headed towards the bed. “It’s just one bug, Amy. I’m sure it isn’t that serious” her mother said, already beginning the long process of trying to calm her daughter down.

Amy wasn’t having any of it, however, and she continued to rage while getting on all fours and looking around on her bed. She bit her nail and looked frustrated as she couldn’t see anything. Since she wasn’t spotting anything, she sat back up and started to look around wildly. “It got away…” she said, huffing. Sarah pat her head and tried to soothe her. Meanwhile, Mathew wasn’t moving an inch. These two giantesses were moving around like two talking mountains and he felt like he was simply a small weak mortal watching them. He was scared that if he even moved another inch, one of them would spot him but he was in an awkward position.

His arms were getting tired because of how he was gripping the side-table and he knew that loosening his grip meant plummeting to the ground below and trying to climb or lower himself to a better position, meant getting killed by his own sister! This wasn’t an easy situation for him but, thankfully, he wouldn’t have to make any decision as his mother ended up spotting him. For a brief moment, Mathew’s heart was filled with joy as he hoped that his mother’s eyes would fill with recognition and she would be able to identify him as her child.

His hopes were horribly misplaced, however, as it turned out that her face was soon shaped into one of disgust as well. “Ew…Honey, isn’t that it?” she asked Amy as she pointed at Mathew. He wasn’t sure what he must have looked like at that size but being mocked at like that made him feel a stabbing pain in his chest. He wasn’t that ugly, right? His shattered ego aside, he knew it was too late to do anything but to quickly scale the rest of the side-table and it was just in time, as well, as his sister’s hand was quickly reaching up for him to crush him on the surface of the same side-table. He narrowly managed to dive between her fingers but this wasn’t going to help him.

Amy, who had felt vexed over losing the bug was re-energised and excited. It had practically fallen right back into her palm, literally. She wasn’t about to let it get away that easily, she said to herself. She closed her hand and Mathew screamed out in terror as he was wedged between her fingers. She pulled her hand back, eager to throw the bug down and kill it. Mathew saw that he was about to be thrown into the ground and realized he would need to escape this fate before her rising hand and arm came swinging downwards.

Using that same strange energy from before, he managed to break free of her grip and did the only sensible thing he could, he jumped. The thing he jumped towards was his mother. His mother shrieked as she saw the bug coming towards her. He bounced off her thigh, her other leg and landed right beside his mother’s giant right shoe. “Why wouldn’t you just die!” yelled Amy furiously as she lifted her foot and tried to slam it down between her mother’s quickly retreating legs. She was hoping to crush Mathew and almost succeeded but he had clung to his mother’s right shoe and was accidentally dragged to safety.

His mother let out a scream again and flicked her foot. She was trying to get him off of her and she did manage to, eventually, succeed. Mathew felt himself thrown through the air again before he slammed against a wall and slumped to the ground. He felt that a rib or two of his had been broken and he wasn’t sure what to do about that as he doubted there was any way he would have the time or resources to patch himself up in this situation. He was also heavily bruised and felt himself bleeding from his mouth. He tried to ignore all the pain, however, since the battle wasn’t over.

After his own mother and flicked him into the wall, she had tried to crush him beneath her shoe. He narrowly managed to roll out of the way before his mother retreated, leaving the room. He wasn’t sure what his mother was getting but he more so worried with what his sister was, at that moment, getting. Seeing as crushing him wasn’t working, his sister, Amy, was moving towards the vacuum cleaner she had brought. “If you don’t want to be crushed, let’s see you get out of this” she said with a laugh. She was enjoying this chase, he could tell, but she wouldn’t truly be happy until he was dead, he realized.

As she was setting up the vacuum cleaner, he started crying and stood up to run away some more. He couldn’t run as fast as before but started to limp as best he could. The entire time while he was limping away, he kept glancing back at Amy to see how far she was from getting the vacuum cleaner to work. The fact that he could hear a sudden and loud suction told him that it didn’t take that long at all. He knew he needed somewhere to hide away and he started to look around frantically for such a place. He couldn’t go to the bed but he noticed he was close to her pile of laundry.

He didn’t like the idea of going into his sister’s dirty laundry but there was nowhere else for him to escape to. He made his way there quickly as he heard his sister’s sinister laugh above, the sound of her giant footfalls and the sound of the vacuum’s suction drawing closer and closer to him. He turned back to see her excited face looming far above him and, in her hand, was the long neck of the vacuum. At the end of the vacuum was a large rectangular opening that was the source of the great suction. It was this same suction that he could already feel encroaching on himself.

He panicked and hobbled faster towards the laundry. His sister must have sensed what the bug was trying to do as she stepped forward, thrusting the vacuum towards him. He watched as the end of the vacuum was almost practically hovering over him. Desperately, he grabbed the nearest thing he could, which was one of Amy’s shirts and hung on for dear life. The suction was lifting his legs off the ground and he looked back, being able to see right up the tube that he would be sent down if he lost even a bit more of his grip. His sister than made a mistake that saved his life.

She noticed that he was nearly sucked up and pushed the vacuum forward some more, having hoped it would cover the bug directly and send it inside of the powerful machine. As she pushed it forward, however, the engine of the machine suddenly shut down and the room was quiet once again. The suction had stopped and even Mathew was surprised by this turn of events. Seeing as she had stopped trying to suck him up, he didn’t hesitate to scramble deeper into her clothing and buried himself deep within the pile. It didn’t smell so nice but he was moving through it quickly enough to not care.

Meanwhile, his sister felt her breaking point approaching. What was this bug and why was everything just failing? She looked back to see that the reason the vacuum cleaner had turned off was because it was too far for it to reach and her pushing it forward had unplugged it from the wall. She had another set of plugs nearby but she didn’t care about that anymore. She threw the vacuum cleaner onto her bed and started separating her laundry, piece by piece, trying her best to find the little nuisance that made her day so hard.

Mathew could hear the loud shuffling noises of his sister’s fingers digging through her laundry as he tried to ignore it and focused on crawling out of this smelly mess. He could also hear another set of loud stomping approaching. He knew his mother had returned but he didn’t know what she had or what they were saying. He was too buried in clothes to see them or hear whatever her mother was trying to explain to his very upset sister. He didn’t care, however, as his priority was survival and he was already formulating a plan to ensure that survival.

He planned to crawl through the dirty laundry and towards the side of the pile that closest to her chest of drawers. He knew there was a small hole near the back of it and, if he managed to slip inside of it, neither his mother nor sister would ever be able to find him. From there, he could come up with a way to reverse his fate, grow back to his normal size and get the biggest apologies from his family members for all the terrible things he had endured that day. He was just thinking about how easily his escape was going, when he felt himself, suddenly, bathed in light.

Mathew didn’t have much time to register what was happening above him before his fate was sealed. His mother had helped Amy pull away the strips of clothing and was the first to spot the small insect. She couldn’t tell what it was but she didn’t care. She was fuming over having it land on her before and so used the bug spray she had brought with her to finish it off. Mathew got hit with the spray and, immediately, felt his lungs sending pain through his whole body and it was impossible for him to breathe. He struggled and squirmed, looking for anything that could save him but it was pointless.

As Mathew died like any other bug would, twitching on the floor, his mother and sister let out a triumph cry. His last moments were watching his sister raising her foot above his small body. Before he could scream, he watched her bring it down on top of him. He was crushed on the bottom of her sole and his sister let out a sigh of pleased relief. The tiny bug had, finally, been killed. After that, Sarah used some tissue to wipe up Mathew’s remains, leaving whatever traces were on Amy’s sole alone, before tossing him in a garbage bag.

Years later.

No one knew what happened to Mathew. One day, he just suddenly disappeared and left both his mother and younger sister worried sick about them. Over the years, however, they came to accept that he must have been stolen away and killed. They setup a grave for him and tried to live normal lives again, after that.

The End