- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for The Hidden Ones]

(Giantess Unaware Crush and Light Vore)

It was an unusually cool day for the Kadberry Campus. Kadberry was a freshly-built university constructed and operated somewhere along the Eastern Coast of the United States. The university was founded by a collection of wealthy investors and their goal was to make it a place on par with Harvard or Yale, meaning the first groups of students to be accepted couldn’t be anything less than the best and the brightest of their generation. That was the plan, at least, until the best and the brightest still ended up trusting Harvard and Yale over some random new university they had never heard of. As a result, Kadberry kept high standards but lowered them enough so they could still meet their expected quota of students.

Since the university did have some of the most expensive facilities and equipment under the top ten universities, it was still enough to attract the kind of students they were looking for but the investors knew this simply wouldn’t be enough. Like other popular and giant universities, they realized that they needed something bigger and greater to draw in more people, like a big project the university was working solely on or research that only they were ahead in. That was when they came across a secret project that the government had abandoned and immediately saw a chance for them to make billions, even if the university didn’t flourish like planned.

The project name was Thumbelina. It was a secret plan to devise and construct a machine capable of shrinking objects and food to tiny sizes. The aim of the project was to shrink farms and other food producing necessities to smaller sizes before undoing the shrinking once the food was fully grown. The project, if successful, could reduce the environmental impact of countless acres of farm land and reduce gigantic farms to something that practically would only cover a single office desk. At first, the investors met the project with great scepticism, until they realized that testing of the original prototype proved successful!

For some reason, however, the investors couldn’t uncover why the project was cancelled. Believing the project may have simply tanked due to a lack of financial backing by an ignorant government, they took it upon themselves to pick Project Thumbelina back up and begin producing prototypes immediately. Mere months after the verdict of the investors, Kadberry University was already full swing with lectures, classes and various extra activities that may aid their students or provide them with after-lecture jobs. The campus was generally well liked and no major problems were reported by either the lecturers or the campus attendees.

It was on this same unusually cool day at Kadberry campus, however that something would go horribly wrong. Morning lectures had just started and a man by the name of Brelton wasn’t feeling hyped for it, at all. He hadn’t slept so well the night before because he had spent the entire night gaming together with his incredibly beautiful girlfriend, when he knew he was supposed to be preparing for lectures and getting his much needed sleep. As he lay his head on the cool and long desk that his entire row used, he thought back to the cute girl waiting for him back at their apartment.

She was a short beauty that he adored to tease and couldn’t help but obsess over. Her name was Axcillia but he just called her Axe, since that was far easier to remember. She was a programmer that could afford to work back at their place while he was forced to come to university and attend these stupid lectures all so he could become a professor of world history. At that moment in time, however, he didn’t actually have to attend these lectures but he did all the same. The reason was because he was expected to help other students with their work, as part of his own course, and so he had to memorize what they were covering so as to better explain it to them himself.

Still, despite how he had to do this, he lacked the motivation to do it since he was so sleepy. The only thing that kept him awake was the fact that he couldn’t lay his face down comfortably without taking his square-rimmed glasses off and he didn’t want to take those off because he didn’t want to seem like he wasn’t taking courses seriously. As it was easy for those that knew Brelton, or Brel for short, he wasn’t the best in social situations. He could give off a warm smile and act confident but, internally, he panicked over every action taken or word spoken and he feared how others may perceive him constantly, while in public.

That’s why he wished he was back home. Axe was an introvert too and that’s why he felt they could relate to one another so well. That and they had been dating for over three years by then. They were used to each other so much so that Brel felt as good with her as he did whenever he was alone and relaxing himself. Still, there was one thing they bickered over and it was mostly Brel’s fault, he knew. As he was thinking this, he leaned his head down and out of sight of the other lecture attendees as he pulled out a sock from his right pocket. Without so much as a pause of hesitation, he placed it against his nose and took a deep sniff in of its scent.

After sniffing it, he tucked it away, pretending like there wasn’t a pink blush across his cheeks from doing this. The ponytailed man may give off an air of confidence and professionalism but he was hiding a dirty secret nearly every time he walked onto campus. He loved and nearly worshipped the beautiful feet of his girlfriend, Axe. Not only that but he enjoyed sneaking away from the apartment with one or two of her socks, the ones he liked the most and kept on his person throughout the day, while secretly and occasionally taking sniffs from them. The scent of his girlfriend’s feet lingered on them and he enjoyed that but he had yet to ever tell Axe about his strong love for her feet out of fear of how she may react.

At the same time, Axe was annoyed that he kept swiping her socks but trusted him enough to not question what he may be doing with them. He did, after all, clean them and put them back a day or so later, so she stopped caring about him doing it after the first two years of their relationship. The lecture soon was about to begin after that and Brel mentally prepared himself to endure the entirety of it. He also felt much better about it after having a good smell of his love’s sock. After that, he had enough energy that he could reassure himself he’d make it through to the end of it.

Time ticked on and Brel felt the sleepiness returning. He could only pretend to be reading his notes with his head resting on his hand and sniffing his girlfriend’s socks so many times before the effect was slowly rendered useless by repeating the action so often in such a short amount of time. He sighed deeply but quietly enough for none of the other lecture attendees to hear. He needed a new distraction. Something else to steal his attention away from the boring and dull tone of the lecturer. This new distraction came in the awareness of a strange machine on the side of the lecture room.

Brel looked at it for a moment and then around at everyone else. Why hadn’t he heard anyone talking about it or showing it any interest? He only didn’t notice it because he was half-asleep but it was still such a bizarre thing to see. The thing that sat on the side of the lecture room was a giant machine. It was shaped like a soccer ball but so big that Brel figured it would take several men to lift and carry it around. The core of the machine was glowing blue and it appeared to be active in its activities. What were those activities, however? He was confused and yet highly curious as he continued to study the strange machine.

As the lecture was only 10 minutes away from a lunch break, Brel had predicted earlier that he would be out cold by then but this wasn’t the case any longer since seeing the machine. The longer he looked at it, the more fascinated he became. For some odd reason, the machine was hooked up to a huge series of plugs, all running into the wall. It was a mess of circuitry but he imagined it worked, given that the machine didn’t appear to have any visible problems with it. As he continued to stare at it, something unexpected occurred.

The cords attached to the machine burst and were splitting apart from a surge of electrical energy. Brel wasn’t sure what was going on but the machine’s core turned from blue to yellow and then, a moment later, to red. With the loud bang and sound of sizzling cables, everyone else in the room were staring at the machine as well. By the confused look of the lecturer, it became clear to Brel that even he didn’t know how this thing worked or what was happening. Without warning, Brel felt a strange energy all around him. He didn’t know how to describe it but it felt like reality had become something akin to nothing but a liquid.

His mind, perception and even his thoughts felt twisted and wrong. He wasn’t sure what was happening but the one thing he was sure of was that this was the machine’s doing. He looked at it to see that it was, in fact, giving off strange pulses that rippled through the air. It was like reality itself was being changed by the machine. Brel tried to speak but no words came out and he tried to move but his body suddenly felt like it wasn’t his own. Before he could contemplate further on the matter or figure a way out of this mess, he abruptly blacked out.

When Brel woke up, it was neither by his girlfriend’s feet, where he sometimes pretended to take ‘awkwardly positioned naps’ near her or at his university lecture desk. Instead, he felt himself waking up on top of an odd blue carpet but, strangely enough, this same carpet was massive. It spanned for an unbelievable distance in all directions and was only stopped by strange rectangular mountains and was dotted with giant black towers that reached up to giant brown plains held aloft. Meanwhile, Brel could see a shiny and bright sky far above that.

It didn’t take someone as smart as Brel long to figure out that something was very wrong and that he wasn’t in some strange new world but in the same one, just being forced to accept a different perspective. A tiny perspective. He couldn’t believe it himself but it became clear to him that he was tiny, inexcusably small enough that he felt like a bug, while studying his newly enlarged surroundings. It was so bizarre how everything seemed so different from his new size. A desk was as imposing to him as a large mountain, now, he realized.

It wasn’t long after he turned into a bug that he knew he had to figure out a way to change back. That and he wasn’t sure how long he had been out for or what happened to the other people in the room before this change occurred. To answer his first question, he looked towards the one window he could still see from his current position. Outside, the sky was still very bright and cloudless. That meant that he had either been out for an entire day or it was only a few minutes since the blackout and it was, now, lunch time for most of the campus.

He believed it must be the latter since it was unlikely that he could have been out for so long and yet nothing really happened to him or the room in that time. His second question was also answered fairly easily too. He could see the other attendees and lecturer from his position. They all appeared to be okay but shrunken just like he was. What surprised him about this was that their senses were enhanced. The fact that he could see the lecturer from the other side of the gigantic lecture room was incredible. Sounds were also much stronger but despite hearing birds in the distance, he couldn’t hear a single normal student nearby, how strange.

After his two main questions were answered, he turned his attention back to the machine. He started his long trek towards it while examining what he could see of the metal jerk that had turned them all this small. The machine was no longer running and he could see why. The cords and everything attached to the machine were absolutely fried. Without the cords intact, the machine wouldn’t function and must have shut down completely, which is why it showed no lights or signs of activity any longer. It took what felt like an hour before he was standing in front of the giant desk that held the machine on top of it.

Since the machine was responsible for causing them all to shrink, he imagined there must be some way to make the machine turn them all back. As he was climbing a single wire by himself to reach the machine, disaster struck. He could hear giant stomping coming from far outside the lecture room but working towards their general location. Brel immediately felt on alert as he stopped climbing the wire, slid back down and did his best to hide behind one of the machine desk’s legs. He wasn’t sure what was causing that loud stomping. Even if it was a human, he had no way of making sure it was a friendly giant or an enemy that was part of whatever happened to them.

Another thing that worried Brel was the fact that he still had his clothes and glasses, even at his new absolutely tiny size. It must mean that the machine was designed to shrink both living things and objects. If it could shrink objects, however, why only the objects that people were wearing? There was no way around it, the machine was designed to target humans and their belongings. If it was targeted for people, he could safely assume this entire incident was done on purpose. Just as he was considering looking for an escape route, the last person he expected to see entered the lecture room.

It was Axe! Her gigantic and beautiful form entered the room with little to no care for if a lecture was taking place or not. “Hello?” she said as she looked around the lecture room. Seeing her brought fresh hope to Brel, who worried he might never see her again. Like Brel, Axe was pale-skinned. She had nice purple-dyed hair and wore the same casual clothes that she wore nearly all year round. The clothes she wore was a nice white hoodie, cute and snug shorts and, most iconic of all, were her pair of Rainbow brand black sandals that she had been wearing for over a year. He knew about her sandal for certainty since he had often sniffed those too.

Why was she here, though? He then noticed what she was holding and it suddenly all clicked. She was holding a small red bag, which was the same that Brel often put his lunch inside. He must have forgotten it back at their place and she brought it to him but this didn’t bode well. Axe was absolutely huge while everyone else in the room was tiny. As excited as he was to see her giant feet and the ideas that it brought to him, he quickly came to the conclusion that they were all in a lot of danger. He would need to get himself and the others out of harm’s way before anything tragic occurred.

He spoke too late, however, as the very first place his curious girlfriend decided to go was onto the long and not very tall lecturer’s s platform. She hopped onto it and her gigantic sandals drew closer and closer to the lecturer himself. He was trying his best to get away but he was barely moving compared to the gigantic and smooth movements made by Axe in the same amount of time. Brel cried out to him but both is words and any efforts he made to help him were fruitless. There wasn’t any way he could stop what was about to happen and was forced to watch events unfold before him.

Right as Brel had been hoping the lecturer might have a way of slipping out of his girlfriend’s way, he was wrong. Axe’s careless stepping soon led to her sandal hovering right above the old lecturer. He didn’t even have time to scream as her sandal came crashing down on top of him and he was instantly killed. Brel and the other tinies were horrified by what they saw. Axe took two more steps before she came to a standstill and this was enough for the other tinies to make out the red stain of visceral and pulpy remains that the poor lecturer had left on the bottom of Brel’s hot girlfriend’s sandal’s sole.

Axe soon did a mock lecture for a short giggle while on the lecturer’s platform, completely unaware of the lecturer that she had crushed flat beneath her cute and well-made sandals. After she was done messing around in front of the lecture room, she had made it clear that she was going to look around. Brel imagined that since everyone’s bags and such were laying around, his girlfriend most likely devised that the entire class had gone out for some reason and would be returning. If that was the case, she would probably look for signs of his seat and wait there for him.

There wasn’t any way to prod her into the right direction, however, as he was forced to watch Axe chart her own gigantic path through the lecture room and make Brel watch whatever terrible accidents that came with this. The first thing that Axe spotted after leaving the lecturer’s platform was a bowl of soup. It was tomato soup and one of the things that Brel knew about Axe was that she enjoyed tomato soup as well as the fact that another lecture attendee had been eating it beforehand. As he watched Axe sneakily stealing a spoonful of the soup, Brel was unaware of what was happening at the same time.

The sick student that had brought the soup in the hopes that it would make her feel better had been shrunken by the machine and had ended up in the same soup of all places. As Axe ‘stole’ some of the soup with a single spoonful, she didn’t realize that the actual owner was in the soup itself! She tried to struggle and not be eaten but it was fruitless struggling on her part, she knew. Before she could put up much of a fight, she was completely shovelled inside the wet and hungry maw of Axe along with the rest of the soup on the spoon, her silent cries going unheard or unnoticed by the majority of the tinies as well.

Axe hummed happily as she placed the spoon back and enjoyed the taste of the soup she casually sloshed around in her mouth. The girl in her mouth was crying and begging for mercy as she was bashed around and kept feeling herself being pushed through pool of saliva after pool of saliva. This was her nightmare as it soon ended more quickly than she expected. Without warning, Axe tilted her head back and swallowed, sending the poor sick girl sliding down her throat and into the depths of her hot body and into her waiting stomach.

After eating the student, Axe licked her smooth lips and started moving through the first row of the lecture desks. She was looking, as Brel predicted, for his stuff so she could sit there and wait for his return but she was also bored and decided to explore. After having stolen a bit of the one attendee’s soup, she was already feeling bold enough to maybe take a few other ‘unneeded’ things. She was eager to get whatever she could here that nobody would miss since it would help her save energy to get those things herself later and thus be able to help her with her programming by reducing the amount of time she would need for a future break or shopping trip.

Basically, she came up with a way to justify her trying to steal the other attendees’ things but this just resulted in the massacre that brought terrified tears to Brel’s eyes. He watched with horror as Axe first walked toward the three men that normally sat in the front row. They had gathered together to discuss on what they should do and were completely caught off guard by the arrival of the giant unaware killer. They had seen what she had done to the lecturer and tried to get out of her way but it was already far too late for them to escape.

With a single step, Axe unknowingly crushed two of the men underneath the very same sandal she used to crush the lecturer. Their small bodies barely made the quietest of ‘crunches’ beneath her as she converted two fully grown men into two more cute red stains on the bottom of her sandals, who would no doubt be grinded into the dirt, when she walked outside once again, removing any evidence of them ever being people, at all. The last man had managed to avoid the first sandal but not the second. He let out a scream that even the other tinies could hear as her sandal hovered over him but paused.

Axe had stopped mid-step and looked around confused. She thought she had heard something but figured it must be her imagination. She then continued her walking soon after, crushing the tiny man that had, for a brief moment, had hope for his own survival before he was made just one more squashed bug. From the three men’s area, Axe took some extra cash she found poking out of their wallets, which had been left in their bags and she soon swiped the one’s USB too, since she figured she may have a greater use for it herself later on. Once she was happy with that, she moved onto the next target of her thievery and unaware butchery. The next target was none other than the prettiest girl in the entire place.

Aside from Axe, Brel had to admit that there was one person in his lectures nearly or possibly even more attractive than her. A blonde bombshell sat near the end of the first row every single day and the combination of a short skirt and open cleavage top left little to the imagination. She was very seductive and it was hard to tell if Brel would have been able to resist her charms if she had decided to try to seduce him directly. That aside, she was a whimpering mess on her chair, seemingly unable to accept this new reality. When Axe reached her, she appeared even more terrified and had gotten on her knees to pray to this new giantess. Naturally, Axe, like with the others, didn’t notice this tiny woman, at all.

Without any kind of warning, Axe took a seat at the girl’s stuff. Her gigantic ass ended up coming tumbling down towards the poor girl. She had barely enough time to stop choking on her tears and scream before the tremendously large ass absolutely smashed into her. She was crushed instantly and without mercy. As Axe found untouched gum in her purse and pocketed it with a happy hum, she grinded her butt unknowingly into the blonde’s seat. The once beautiful blonde bombshell was grinded up into a small smear on the back of Axe’s nicely shaped ass and displayed, once she stood up, on the very end of her short’s back pocket.

Axe had killed a few people, now, and the rest were unsure of what they could do. She was systemically moving around the room and, at this rate, she was going end up killing off the entire class! Brel had this same idea but was lost for what to do. He had already started heading back to his own things because he imagined that only way he could stop all of this was if he managed to get her attention with what was going on and convinced her to stop moving around. He didn’t blame her for killing these people but if it continued, she would be responsible for everyone’s lives and, deep down, he was scared he’d be part of the kill count.

After Axe had crushed the blonde girl unknowingly with her ass, she moved to the second row. She never stopped as she moved along this entire row as she didn’t see any bags or anything worth going through. She did, pause, however, to look at someone’s doodle and giggled because it was actually kind of funny. The creator of the doodle would have thought so too if Axe wasn’t standing on top of them, having made yet another innocent and weak girl into a stain under one of her sandals. The rest of the row suffered the same fate. Every single attendee in the second row were crushed without mercy and it appeared like she would do the same with the third row, his row.

At first, nothing changed as she approached the third row and immediately, Brel had to shiver as a very nice man that had lent him tissues once was turned into a nicely grounded paste beneath his hot girlfriend’s single step. The bottom of her sandals, now, were a mess of dirt, blood and other mixed in grime. This didn’t stop her, however, as she continued onwards without realizing she had killed a man that was, now, blended in with the rest of the dirt and grime beneath her sandals. The first incident of something else happening occurred with the very next two people she nearly crushed.

Somehow, the two men that were next in line, figured out a way to hop off a fallen pencil, as she was approaching, and land on top of her sandal! This was great news as it meant they wouldn’t get crushed and opened up new strategies of survival for all the other tinies in the place. The plan didn’t last as long as the two men expected, unfortunately. The first of the two men had gotten too close to Axe’s toes and it was that same time that Axe came to a sudden stop. She was thinking about her programming and this sometimes caused her to go into an unaware daze. While daydreaming about something she might apply to her programs, she liked to fidget and move around.

This caused her to squeeze her toes together, unknowingly squishing the first man between two of her toes as he was attempting to climb on top of her foot. The second man, watching his friend get killed, had tried to escape but it was too late. Axe scrunched her toes but, first, stretched them out, unknowingly pinning down the fleeing man in the process. He only had enough time to call out to the others before his body was dragged along the bottom of the sandal and crushed up into a visceral ball beneath her toes. Axe had executed them both and while smiling, since she innocently thought of a new way to smooth out a programming bug that had been a thorn in her side for a while.

Right after the two men came none other than Brel himself. Like the two men, he realized that the only way he would survive would be if he got onto her sandal as well but, unlike the men, he had a plan for what he would do the moment he was on the sandal. Since he loved her feet so much, he actually knew her sandals quite well too and, since he knew this, he knew that there was a small hole in the sandals themselves. If he could get into the hole, no matter how much she walked around or where she went, he would be safe until she stopped and he could escape into a safer place. It was by this point that he fully came to accept that he would never be able to get her attention as she was a normal-sized individual and he was nothing but a bug in comparison.

As his giant girlfriend’s footfalls got louder and louder with her approach, he stood nervously at the end of an eraser he had dropped before shrinking. He knew he only had one shot and so gave it his everything as he leaped off the eraser and managed to land on the sandal safely as his girlfriend stepped on the same eraser by mistake but didn’t notice. He knew this meant that if he hadn’t jumped sooner, he would have been crushed into a pulp like all the others had been. Since Axe had found his things and knew where he sat, he hoped she would stop and wait for him but she didn’t. Seeing as no one else was back yet, she continued walking along the lecture room, both lowering the survival chances of the remaining people and making it harder for her boyfriend to hold onto her sandal.

Berl was clinging to her sandal as best he could. It would raise up, nearly flinging him off before suddenly crashing down. At the same time, as much as he loved her feet, her giant and slightly smelly toes were big enough that if he was any closer, they would easily crush him into the same paste as she did to the other men. He did get his chance, however. At some point, she stopped walking so she could look through another bag and he wasn’t going to let such an event slip by. He quickly rushed over to where her toes were and started wiggling into a small hole right beneath her big toe.

To any sane person this was the dumbest plan imaginable but for Berl it was the only plan he could go with. He made quick work as he forced his way into the hole successfully and breathed a sigh of relief. Axe was soon walking again and he was happy that he wasn’t immediately crushed with the first step she took. Instead, each time she took a step, her big toe pushed against him gently and he was able to kiss and feel the bottom of her foot’s sole against his body. He had turned a nightmare into paradise for him. It wasn’t long before her foot’s scent was firmly ingrained into his tiny body.

As the walking continued, Axe was also starting to build up some foot sweat and Berl was embarrassed to feel this coating his body and entering his hole. He was absolutely covered in it by the time she was finished walking around the entire lecture room but there was nothing he could do about it. Throughout the entire walk, he did his best to lick up her foot sweat on the bottom of her big toe to reduce how much was rubbed into his small body but it made very little difference. He mostly ended up just filling his own stomach with a lot of her foot sweat and still ended up getting coated in the sticky substance.

The only thing, aside from the foot sweat that Berl couldn’t stand was the cries for help from the others. They filled his head and made him terrible that he couldn’t help them. The entire time he was stuck inside her hot and sweaty sandal, he heard the cries of people that were crushed beneath them as Axe hadn’t stopped wiping out everyone else in the lecture room, still never realizing what she was doing as every single attendee was crushed into a red stain or simple pulp beneath her. After only 15 minutes after her arrival, every single person, aside from Berl was dead.

Axe had successfully crushed every single person in the lecture room beneath her sandals, swallowed them on bits of their leftover food, crushed them beneath her large and round ass or scrunched them up in the her toes. Once she had finished her ‘playful’ crime spree, she returned to Berl’s seat and sat down. She casually started to wait for him while fidgeting and imagining more about coding. Her toes rubbed against Berl’s weak and pathetic little body as she pondered. He was enjoying the treatment but remained both her captor and horrified by what she had done without realizing it.

A full hour later, Axe was confused as to why no one else had shown up. She started to get the person feeling that something was up and got up to leave and find out. Her plan was to investigate the rest of the campus and see if some kind of emergency had occurred without her knowing. She popped one of the pieces of stolen gum into her mouth and left the lecture room. Meanwhile, her poor and tiny boyfriend was forced to intake her never-ending amount of foot sweat, her foot’s scent and the feeling of her big toe squeezing his small and weak form repeatedly.

She would find out what happened to the other students but her care, may just be their downfall too.

The End