- Text Size +

Borja went to the fridge and took out a bottle of orxata. Even if she didn't need any sustenance (requested for the food dilemma, Lyniamscia had told her she was completely self-supporting), she would appreciate the gesture. As he poured the drink, Borja revised what he had been told. It seemed actually there shouldn't be any problem with people; he didn't expect them to mobilize, nor be terrified, before she proved herself gentle. The nudity question could well be controversial, though. Also, what could be expected from the authorities?

Meanwhile, a crew from the regional television had settled at a prudent distance from the house and gave the first proofs of the impossible scene - while most of the neighbourhood alerted the police, someone thought such a situation deserved some coverage. Authorities were actually busy passing the hot potato before the national government imposed a warm reaction as long as the giantess' attitude was gentle. The presence, existence of a 20 meters tall girl was a national sensation in a matter of minutes as the coverage was strengthened.

Back when the regional TV enjoyed the scoop - standing next to the sitting giantess, Borja sighed as he finished the orxata (Lyniamscia had just told him some drinks made her grow and shrink out of control for a while, so just in case...). Enjoying a nice panorama, it was Lyniamscia who noticed.
- Should I go greet them? They're people from the area, aren't them? - Lyniamscia proposed. She had been looking left and right for a while, but the nighbours had entrenched themselves in their houses, trying to see without being seen.
- Let them do, they're reporters... - the boy replied - uh, do you know what I mean? With their devices they record... I mean, thanks to them people from far-off places can see you. Though I don't think they can get you well like this...
- Ahm... do you mind if I pick you up? - she asked.
- No, not at all.

A moment later, he sat at Lyniamscia's palm. She then stood and took two steps towards a broaden area in the yard, and quadrupled in size while cheerfully waving her free arm towards the cameramen, giving a start to nearly every viewer.
- ...Caution! - Borja was able to say as he recovered from the motion sickness - Really, there was more than enough with standing. Are you listening to me? - but she was pointing at the sky, smiling - ...What's it?
- That cloud looks like a oyukyâmlie... a really cute animal from our world.

And they spent a while gazing at the clouds captivated.