- Text Size +
...burlesco alla Impromptu - PRAELUDIUM, d'après Monsieur Croche.
::: L :::
When every Russian cow arrived to Moscow in order to gore every gringo tourist in the city, the Americans were aware Russia had declared war on them. In order to avoid the conflict Dmitry Anatolyevich sent his counterpart a box of homemade biscuits; but as he choked on one of them, Mr. President thought he was the victim of a homicide attempt.
::: A :::
Thus Bush sent an ultimatum to the Kremlin, demanding that the bovine terrorists were sent to the slaughterhouse. But they couldn't possibly submit to such a request. War was unavoidable, so as a precaution before an invasion Dmitry Anatolyevich ordered to slaughter every head of cattle in the country so to set up barricades around the Kremlin...
::: V :::
"In this passage the drum must improvise as if it fought against the orchestra." ¡Luciano, jóven como la Revolución...!
::: I :::
"...gobbling up the trees' green in large mouthfuls of air". << B~ Es~ D~ C#~ E~ B~ >>
::: N :::
"...eccentric" ...
::: E :::

SZENARIO (1st Chapter)
As soon as he finished his breakfast, Borja went back to his bedroom. He was tempted to throw himself in bed; the heat was so suffocating he didn't feel like doing anything. But he couldn't stand getting bored. Well, he would draw something refreshing. "Now, where have I left my sketchbook?", he thought.

A few minutes later Borja sat down before his desk. As he looked for inspiration, his pencil fell, so he knelt down and put his hand under the desk to retrieve it. His forefinger brushed something metalic; he felt it - it was a ring pull. Intrigued, he moved the desk and pulled it; the floor tile came with it. Under the floor there was a weird-looking wooden box; Borja picked it up. Looking at it closer he noticed it was a button mechanism. He pressed it; of course, nothing happened... or that's what he thought.

Shrugging his shoulders, he moved back the desk and sat down. He kept thinking on what should he draw, enjoying the soundscape from the garden. Suddenly, the atmosphere was broken... it was like gigantic steps approaching. Borja rushed to the terrace - and his jaw dropped; he couldn't believe his eyes. The creature, a very cute giantess looming upon the house, smiled as their eyes met.
- So you must be Pascual's son, grandson, erm... sorry, we don't have a notion of human time. Yay~, I was really looking forward to this day - she said cheerfully, sitting down before the house.

Borja was dumbfounded. The complicity with which this 20 meters tall nude girl talked to him made the boy fear he had gone mad. Or had this something to do with that device? He went back to his room, the giantess, innocently curious, following him with her glance, and picked it.
- Oh, that's... - she began nearly moved, her eyes lighting up.
- ...I just found this... and pressed it.
- Ah, so that was it - she sighed; she seemed somehow disappointed, but that didn't ruin her mood - You know, I gave that to your...
- ...he could well be my great-grandfather.
- Uh huh. Well, somehow he fell to our dimension, and I found him; we were soon friends. But of course, he had to go back, one week later he went back to this world. I wanted to go with him, but he replied people were not prepared to receive a giantess. It was something of a farewell, since once you go from my world to yours you can't possibly go back... that applies to myself. So I gave him this, so he could press it whenever I could come here.

By now, Borja was moved rather than astonished, and naive goddess Lyniamscia was delighted to see she was openly welcomed.