- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

[A Commission for Anonymous]

(Giant Shrink, Vore, Humiliation and Insertion)

Wendy was the new teacher at the school she had joined. Being the new teacher wasn’t an easy task, at least, when you were a new teacher that had almost no teaching experience at any other school. She was fresh out of getting her degree and a lot of her superiors were expecting her to do great things in order to improve the school’s overall rating and reputation. Being under so much pressure left her being tired but also a lot more cynical of the work her students handed to her. She made sure to go through every test and assignment more than once, always to make sure nobody was trying to cheat or giving answers that showed they understood nothing of what they were supposed to be covering.

The subject she was assigned to was science. This wouldn’t have been an issue if she wasn’t assigned to the school’s ‘genius’ program. All the students in her class were absolute prodigies. They completely excelled in the subject and some of them even appeared to know more about the subject than she did. Still, even if they were the top students of the school, she hated them. It wasn’t that they did anything bad to her but it was because they were both incredibly obnoxious as well as bullying students in other classes. They treated themselves like royalty and all the other students as if they were mere peasants in their silver spoon presence. Each day, she ended up wishing a time would come where she could get back at them.

The three worst bullies of the class were three boys. They all had black hair with two having short hair and their boss having long hair. They were all surprisingly attractive but absolute bad apples. The one short hair had a scar on his chin, which is why he was nicknamed ‘Split’, over whatever incident caused the cut. The second short hair was a lot bigger than the other two, which is why he was called ‘Oak’. The boss of the three was an evil looking guy by the name of ‘Weasel’. He was often compared to one, so his nickname stuck. The three of them looked more like they belonged in a gang than in a science class for geniuses but they really were geniuses.

Oak and Split were absolutely perfect at memorizing all the content they were taught and never got below an A in any test they took. Weasel was the same, however, he was both the top student in the school and he even questioned a lot of the diagrams they were shown. It wasn’t pointless questioning either but questioning all the evidence and substantial proof of why a lot of things they were taught worked the way they worked. This curious and analytical mind meant he was seriously capable of possibly making breakthroughs in science, when the time came to it.

They were the best students in the school but also the worst of the worst. Out of all the bullies, they picked on the other students the most and even threatened other students into doing their bidding. They had such great minds but such evil intentions. This wouldn’t go unnoticed forever, however. Wendy, finally, found a way to punish them in a way they wouldn’t be expecting. Wendy discovered something after reviewing all their old tests. There weren’t mistakes in the tests but she managed to get evidence showing that some answers had been filled in, after the tests were marked.

It was clear from this evidence that the trio had bribed the old science teacher into letting him give them full marks for their tests before they jot down the work themselves later. Normally, this didn’t really matter since they couldn’t do the same thing in the exam but it did mean that Wendy could punish them big time. She went to the principal and contacted the school board to review the case. By that point, she knew that Weasel and his gang would not be able to stop the news of them cheating on tests, as the semester was leading up to the exams. Since it was spreading all over the school and to others parents of students, especially, those that couldn’t prove his bullying of their kids, the boys were in serious trouble.

Thanks to the news going around, Weasel and his two buddies were not allowed to write the exams. Wendy took joy in this news as it meant they were doomed to repeat the whole year. To repeat the year meant they would be turned from the great geniuses of the school into the losers that had to repeat a year over such a stupid risk. Of course, she got dirty looks from the three in her classes as she knew they must have tracked the source of the news to her. She didn’t mind the dirty looks, however, as she didn’t feel they could really do anything to her.

That was until one fateful afternoon, she let her guard down. While walking through an empty school, she decided it was time for her to head home. She walked through empty corridor after empty corridor, so she wasn’t expecting when a sudden student, seemingly out of nowhere, tossed a strange green gas over her. She coughed and she ended up inhaling the gas and feeling her world get fuzzy. She wasn’t sure what she was looking at but the last thing she saw before passing out was three familiar figures standing in front of her. She woke up later but not to a sight she was willing to accept immediately.

Wendy realized that she had been shrunken down and she was, at that moment, standing on top of a school desk. She was in an almost empty classroom and, standing around her, were the three bullies. They didn’t look pleased and, to her horror, all three of them were still perfectly normal-sized. The one that looked the angriest of the three was Weasel, he was staring at her with absolute hatred. It was clear from the bags under his eyes that the last few days must have been tough for him but she didn’t mind that. She liked that he had suffered what he had been trying to pull but wasn’t happy with what he was, most likely, going to do with her, now.

“You stupid woman…if only you kept your filthy mouth shut” said Slick. The other two were annoyed but not as much as Weasel. Oak shook his head and crossed his arms. “Didn’t expect this, did you?” he asked gruffly. She shook her head as they each took turns explaining what had happened. Apparently, the three of them had been cheating because Weasel was getting them out of school. He had given them a job at his father’s lab and they had been working with his father on shrinking solutions, rather than attending tests they knew they could pass regardless.

“K298, Sample 5. That’s what you’ve taken into your body and your clothes” said Weasel, explaining how it was that she shrank so intact. “We’re super geniuses and taking those tests were a complete waste of our time and energy. I made a neat little deal with the last science teacher and if you had just done the same we wouldn’t have had to do any of this. Anyways, I guess none of this can be helped for people with a brain as small as yours. Now, make yourself useful and…strip” he ordered. Wendy tried to protest but Weasel’s angry look and the fact that he was lifting up his shoe told her that she had to obey. Teary-eyed, she slowly began to strip for the three giant bullies that were enjoying her in some hidden away part of the school.

She was soon naked in front of them as they ogled her smaller body. Oak touched her breasts and Slick touched her thighs as well. Weasel didn’t touch her but took a small video of her naked. “Let’s put this all on video. Who knows, maybe we’ll post it all on online later to destroy any shred of dignity you have left, you worthless worm” he said casually. His hatred was still burning brightly but he was hiding it and showing it solely through his actions. The others agreed that a video was a great idea as Oak undid his pants. Soon, Wendy was forced to acknowledge his big cock as it flopped down onto the table in front of him. They explained that they would be giving her simple orders. If she didn’t follow those orders, she’d be killed.

“Kiss and lick the tip of my cock” ordered Oak as the other two snickered. Disgusted but compelled to do it, Wendy slowly stepped forward and gripped either side of the cock’s tip. She leaned in after that and licked the cock. It was humiliating to be naked, to have to lick the tip of one of her student’s cocks and then to have it all videoed while she was doing it as well. After licking it and seeing how pleased Oak was with it, she noticed they all three were waiting for something. She grit her teeth and leaned in again, giving the tip of his cock a loving kiss before she stepped back. “How pathetic” said Slick with a chuckle.

Oak wasn’t done, however, and nudged her forward. “More” he said simply as his nudge was harder than intended. He had pushed her head first into his cock and her lower body kicked with panic. The other two burst out laughing as she struggled and Oak climaxed from the sudden insertion. The climax was enough to push her out of the cock as she, now, sat on the table in a puddle of Oak’s cum and was soaked in it. She shivered with humiliation as she slowly stood up. The other two were trying to hide their laugh as Oak cleaned up and started laughing at her too.

“I know what you could do next” said Slick. “Hurry up and start doing a sexy dance. Hurry up, I want to see those hips moving” he said, taunting her as he waited to see her do it. He took the phone that was recording everything and brought it closer, eager to catch every moment of it. She was crying without her being able to hold it back and thought about trying to run away but it was pointless. She could see Weasel watching her like a hawk and she knew no matter how horrible things were, she would have to do it for her own survival. She tried to bottle her emotions and continued on.

She slowly raised her arms above her head and started to dance as was requested of her. She swung her hips and showcased her breasts by squeezing them partially in front of the boys for them to enjoy. As she was dancing, the three seemed impressed and kept watching her dance while making remarks about her cup size and the way she was moving. “If you’re going to dance naked, you better start dancing like a proper slut” said Slick, eager for more. He started giving her instructions on how to improve her dance and she followed the orders to a key. She had never been as demeaned as Slick waited for her to shake her ass in their direction for him to spit on her.

She gasped as the glob of spit struck her across the back and her head. It was dripping down her face and she turned out to curse at them when Weasel’s shoe slammed against the side of the desk. She yelped in fright and shame-facedly pretended like being spat on wasn’t so bad. As she kept dancing quietly Slick gave her another order. “Rub it in” he said as she started running her hands along her body and massaging the sticky saliva all over her body into the cracks and curves of her figure, along with what remained of Oak’s cum.

Soon she felt and smelled like a combination of the goons’ juices and she was utterly disgusted with herself. It wasn’t like she could do anything about it, however. It was her dignity or her life and she didn’t have to think twice about what was more valuable. After that, she was made to get on all fours and walk around on the surface of the table like a dog. She was made to bark like one too as the boys laughed over it. They insulted her in various different ways and all this harsh treatment appeared to be easing Weasel’s hatred. She doubted this would be enough, however, as he slowly took control of the situation.

“Swallow some of Slick’s saliva and says it’s the best thing you’ve ever had” he ordered. She was so used to following orders, by then, that she just went with it. She ran her hand along her chest, scooped up some residue of his saliva and Oak’s cum and licked it up, swallowing it whole. Once it was all gone, she felt like puking and looked back up at them. “It’s…it’s yummy” she said, forcing a smile. It was after this that Oak and Slick looked like they were getting bored. “To be fair, torturing her is fun and all but I’ve run out of ideas. You got anything, Oak?” he asked. Oak shook his head in response.

“Just leave her to me and go” said Weasel. His voice was cold and it sent a chill down Wendy’s spine. The others nodded to his request and didn’t have to be told twice. They quickly left, leaving Weasel and her alone in the classroom together. He got on his knees in front of the table and crossed his arms on the table’s surface, resting his chin on his arms. “Really thought you were so clever when you worked out we were cheating, huh?” he asked.

She was too scared to answer him as his cold eyes were staring right through her. “You don’t really have to answer, since I already know what you would say anyways. You’re like a lot of other people. You think you know what’s going on or what the circumstance is but never consider if you’re being led by the nose the entire time. It’s reality versus your ego” he said softly. She wasn’t sure what he was talking about as he picked her up and grinned. His grip was tight as he brought her up to her face. After he looked over her, he gave her a slick and hot lick.

“You didn’t ever ‘find’ out about our cheating. I ‘let’ you find out about our cheating” he explained. What did that mean? He let her find out about their cheating? Wouldn’t that make this entire thing a trap? Was he really just luring her into his trap? She couldn’t believe it and he smiled as he saw her horrified expression. “My father owns one of the best labs in the world. I shrank you down and I can do anything to you without consequence. Do you really think I care about this stupid school or even those two losers that left out the door? No…what I want is something more important than money and power” he said coldly.

He slowly opened his mouth as her eyes went wide. He then slowly began to lower her into his mouth as she screamed and beat against his fingers. It was all pointless, however, as he soon let go of her hands and felt her drop into his hungry maw. He closed his mouth shut and started licking over her and sucking her like a piece of candy. Wendy was trying to piece the whole thing together as he toyed with her. Did he do all of this just so he had an excuse to do all of this to her?

She would never fully get the answer from him as he tilted his head back after that and swallowed her whole. She couldn’t fight it and gravity proved too much for her. She was forced to the back of Weasel’s mouth and slipped right into his throat. His tight throat muscles squeezed her down as she disappeared into the depths of his body. Moments later, he plopped down into his stomach. Weasel chuckled all the while and left the building as if nothing had occurred. He had eaten the teacher he wanted to and watching her get broken down beforehand had made it all the sweeter. He didn’t have to let himself get caught but it was the perfect excuse to drop out like he wanted. Two birds, one stone.

Days later.

The local news would broadcast reports of a missing Miss Wendy, a science teacher. No one knows where she went but a prank video of a tiny Miss Wendy had been posted online. It showed disgusting footage of an animated Miss Wendy tiny being tormented by unseen giants. The public had shown general outcry over the disrespectful joke of a video while the search for the real teacher continued.

 

The End