- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

Trunks ran hurriedly through the streets of Toki Toki City, making his way to the Time Nest. He had just received an emergency call from Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time and commander of the Time Patrol, telling him she needed his help immediately. A call like that usually meant some serious temporal emergency had appeared. He entered the Time Nest, racking his mind trying to figure out what the problem might be, and went straight into the Time Vault, where Chronoa was waiting for him.

A short woman by any measure, the pink-skinned Kai stood no higher than his chest. She turned to look at him and gave a nod.“Ah, good; you're here,” she said.

“Supreme Kai, I came as fast as I could! Tell me, what's the emergency?”

“Oh, there's no emergency; I only wanted to test your response time for emergency calls.”

“You mean it was just a drill?” he sighed. “Couldn't you have told me beforehand? You had me worried there was something seriously bad going on.”

“Aww, don't look so sour-faced. Besides, I actually do need your help with something. Look here, “ she said, pointing off to a corner of the room. “Some of our time patrollers found these on one of their missions. I think they might be familiar to you.” Trunks looked to where she was pointing and saw a pile of electronic devices. Heading over for a closer look, he saw that they all had the Capsule Corp logo on them. “Well? Recognize any of them?”

“Yeah, these were all my mom's inventions,” he replied. His mom, Bulma, was the daughter of the founder of Capsule Corp and she had inherited her father's knack for inventing things from a young age, being responsible for such incredible inventions as the Dragon Radar. “Where were these found?”

“A patrolman found them while staging a raid on a villain's hideout. We don't know what they were planning to do with these, but I thought you might be able to help us figure that. Do you know what these devices do?” she asked.

Trunks began sifting through the pile, pulling out one device at a time and setting it aside neatly as he explained what each of them did. Most of them were familiar to him, but there were a few he'd never seen before. They must have been from a different timeline, or maybe from the future.

While he was looking through them, Chronoa walked over and pointed to something that looked like a wristwatch. “What does that one do?” she asked.

“Oh, that's one of my mom's earlier inventions, the Micro Band,” Trunks explained. “It's a device that can let you shrink yourself and then grow back to normal.”

“I see,” Chronoa said, looking at it with interest. “Do you think you can give me a demonstration?”

“Well... alright, I guess. It's a pretty harmless thing, so it should be fine,” he said as he slipped it on. “Okay, so this should be the button for shrinking.” He pressed the blue button and a spark shot out from the Micro Band, shocking his finger. Next thing he knew, he was shrinking rapidly, his body enveloped by a yellow glow. That much was perfectly normal, but what wasn't normal was the fact that the Micro Band wasn't shrinking along with him. The band remained its usual size, soon no longer fitting on his wrist and falling to the floor, where it broke with a shower of sparks. Trunks kept on shrinking even beyond what was supposed to be the device's lower limit. When the shrinking finally stopped, he was only a quarter of an inch tall, barely the size of an ant.

As he looked down at himself, making sure everything was alright, he heard a pair of booming, earth-shaking steps. He looked up and saw Chronoa towering over him like a skyscraper. Even the toes of her high-heeled boots stood taller than him. He really was puny.

The Supreme Kai crouched over him. “Are you alright?” she asked in concern, a finger reaching down to pat him.

“Yeah, I think. Just getting used to this size,” he said, turning to look at the Micro Band. “I don't think it's safe to try to use this to grow me back right now. After a fall like that fall, it might end up shrinking me even smaller. We'll have to take it to my mom to see if she can repair it, or maybe lend us a working one.”

“I'll get right on that, but first let's put you somewhere safe. I don't feel comfortable with you being on the floor; I feel like it would be too easy to accidentally step on you,” she said, pinching him up and bringing him up to take a better look at him. “Gosh, you're so small. I bet I could chew you up and swallow you like a piece of candy,” she said, sticking her tongue out and slowly bringing him down to it.

“Uh, Supreme Kai? What are you doing? You're not really going to eat me, are you?” Trunks asked, squirming in her grip.

“Oh, relax! Of course I'm not gonna eat you! I'm only messing with you! With how hard I work to keep the universe safe, surely I deserve a little fun now and then, don't you agree?”

“Look, can we just get the band to my mom so I don't have to be this size anymore?”

“My, you're in a real hurry to grow back, aren't you? Hmm...”

“Is there a problem?” Trunks asked.

“No, no problem at all. I was only thinking that it might be better to leave you this size. It feels more appropriate that way. I'm the supreme Kai of Time, after all; it's only natural that I should be much bigger and more powerful than someone like you, don't you think?”

“What!? You can't be serious!”

“Then again, with you at that size, you can't really fulfill your job as a Time Patroller. So maybe, instead of leaving you small, we could ask your mom to make something to make me bigger. Imagine me so big I can keep Toki Toki City in my pocket! I bet no one would try messing with the Time Nest if they had to deal with me at that size!”

“Do you really mean to ask my mom to make you big?”

“Nah, of course not; it's only a fun thought. I don't think I'd like being that big. I mean, can you imagine how much of a bother it would be to be so huge? Besides, I like my size just fine, thank you very much. Anyway, let's get going,” she said, placing him on her shoulder. She called for some Time Patrollers to come over, which they did shortly. She explained the situation to them, then they took the broken Micro Band and left on their mission. After that, she left the Time Vault and headed for her residence for some rest. All the while, Trunks was clinging fearfully to the bare skin of her shoulder, even her slightest moves threatening to throw him off.

Once inside her home, Chronoa immediately went over to her armchair and sat down, kicking off her high-heeled boots before putting her bare feet up on her cushioned footstool, stretching her toes as she did so. She leaned back and closed her eyes and was just about to doze off into a nap when she heard a voice.

“Er, Supreme Kai?” Trunks asked.

“Oh, sorry; I forgot you were there,” she said, tilting her head to look at him. “Well, as long as you're here, would you mind giving me a little foot massage?”

“Is this another one of your jokes? Why should I give you a foot massage?” he asked.

“No, I'm being serious this time. As my attendant, your duties involve seeing to my well-being whenever I require it of you. As such, I'm perfectly within my rights as your Supreme Kai to request a massage from you every now and then,” she said, grinning.

“Alright, fine, I'll go give you your massage,” Trunks sighed before flying off towards her foot. “Man, these are really sweaty!” he said as he floated in front of her sole, which was dripping with sweat.

“Yeah, well, your feet would be a little sweaty too if you hadn't taken off your shoes for a few days. Anyway, I asked you to rub my feet, not to criticize them, so get rubbing!” Chronoa said, sounding really peeved.

“Okay, okay!” he flew up to her toes, the least sweaty part of her foot, and put his hands on her big toe. “Woah, your feet are really soft and smooth,” he said in wonder as he ran his hands over the surface of her skin.

“Yep!” Chronoa said proudly. “I spend a lot of time on my feet so I try to take good care of them when I get the chance. I think you're the first person to experience how soft they are, actually.”

Trunks said nothing, only kept rubbing her toe. He was entranced by the texture of her skin, which was so pleasant that at his size he could probably use it as a mattress and have the best sleep he'd ever had in his life. After a while, however, Chronoa's foot pulled back and then smacked into him, swatting him down several inches before he steadied himself in midair. “Hey, what was that for?!” he shouted at Chronoa.

“Again I remind you that I asked you to massage my feet, not just feel them up. You can enjoy yourself once you're done with your task; until then, get to rubbing!”

“I wasn't feeling them up,” he grumbled to himself upset at having been called out so rudely, but he did as she asked, flying back to her foot to continue his foot rub.

“Make sure you get between the toes, too,” Chronoa said, splaying her toes apart to let him reach between them. Trunks sighed and flew between them, rubbing the sides of her toes. As he was busy working, Chronoa's toes squeezed together around him, gripping him tight.

“H-hey, let me go!” he yelled as the Supreme Kai of Time giggled at the poor little insect that had gotten caught between her toes.

“Not yet. I still need to punish you for calling my feet sweaty,” she said as she wiggled her toes, rolling him back and forth between them. Trunks was helpless to resist their mass and could only wait for her to let him go; meanwhile he was getting completely covered in the sweat from her toes, his clothes almost as damp as if he'd just gone swimming in them. When she finally let him go, he flew away, sputtering to get the salty taste of the goddess's sweat out of his mouth. “Looks like you're the sweaty one now,” she laughed.

“Ha ha, very funny. Are you going to let me finish or not?” he said, trying to get the sweat out of his clothes.

“By all means, keep going,” Chronoa said, once again splaying her toes apart for him. He started massaging her feet again, working from top to bottom. Her toes were the most troublesome part. Even without her using them to toy with him, they still moved reflexively in response to his touch, sometimes batting him away with just a simple twitch or curling around him for a second before letting him go. Compared to that, the rest of her foot was much easier to work on, even if it was much sweatier, with big drops of the salty liquid running down her sole and splashing onto him every so often. Aside from that, though, he was able to go on rubbing Chronoa's feet without any further issues.

“There, all done,” he announced as he finished up her second foot.

“Excellent work! My feet feel great now,” Chronoa said as she stretched them. “Now, would you be willing to help me with one more task at that size?”

“I guess? What do you have in mind, exactly?” Trunks asked cautiously.

“You see, I was thinking; obviously we don't want to use this 'Micro Band' on our Time Patrollers, but we could make use of this shrinking technology to neutralize threats to the universe and the Time Nest. I doubt evildoers would cause us trouble if they were all the size of ants. We could keep them prisoner at that size to make sure they never cause us trouble again.”

“That sounds like a good idea, but what exactly does that have to do with me?”

“Well, obviously we need to test this out first to make sure that shrinking people really does make them easier to keep captured,” Chronoa said as she leaned forward in her armchair, setting her feet back on the floor, and grabbed one of her boots. “Here, fly into my shoe.”

“Huh? What is that supposed to accomplish?”

“Once you're inside, I'll put my shoe back on and then you'll try your best to get out. If you can't even manage to escape from my shoe, just imagine how much harder it would be to escape from a container specifically built for keeping you trapped inside.”

“I guess that makes sense. Fine, I'll do it,” he said before flying into Chronoa's boot, landing on her insole. Her foot followed him in a couple seconds later, an avalanche of flesh that barreled over him and left him lying flat on his back, barely able to move. He put all his strength into trying to get out from under her sole, but it was no use. At least, not in his base form. Trunks then went Super Saiyan and, pulling himself along the insole, began crawling out from under Chronoa's foot. It was strange; he felt like he should have been able to slip out easily, even at his size, but it was a real struggle just to move. The Micro Band must have had some effect on his strength beyond making him smaller.

As he crawled along, Chronoa started laughing. “You're tickling me down there,” she said. “Is that all you can do? Tickle my foot? You'll have to do better that that to get out of my shoe.”

Trunks soon made it out form under her sole, into the gap under the arch of her toes. He was given a brief respite before those digits curled around him, holding him firmly in their grip. They wiggled casually, battering his tiny body around like he was a piece of lint. He couldn't believe it; he was being beaten by the mere toes of a woman so petite she was almost childlike. Even going Super Saiyan 3, he could barely manage to hold back their blows and stop him from grabbing him again, having no chance to even try to escape. Before long, the transformation ate up all of his energy and he regressed back to his base form, leaving him completely helpless before Chronoa's toes.

“Hmm? Are you tired out already? And you were doing so good for a few minutes there,” Chronoa said. “Well, it's time to get you out of there.” She took off her boot and turned it over, shaking him loose of it and sending him falling down onto her palm. “Gee, you look really exhausted. I guess the test was a complete success. Once the other patrollers come back with the device working again, I'll talk to our tech department to see if they can work out a way to implement this idea. Hey, are you okay down there?” she asked, poking at Trunks with her fingertip as he lay panting on her hand.

“Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired.”

“Sorry if I got a little carried away back there. You did a good job, both with massaging my feet and with the test. I think you deserve a little reward for your hard work.”

“What kind of reward?”

“Remember how you were really enjoying touching my feet because of how soft and smooth they are? Well, I'm going to let you spend some quality time with them.”

“You really don't have to do that,” Trunks said, feeling embarrassed to have that brought up again. “In fact, I'd be fine with not being given any reward at all.”

“Nonsense. You did a very good job and deserve something nice. Now come here,” Chronoa said, picking him up and bringing him down to her feet, whose soles were now pressed up against each other. She dropped Trunks between them, where he slid down until he was firmly wedged between their soles, unable to get out. “I wiped all the sweat off so you could be comfortable down there. So, how do you like it?”

“It's kinda nice, I guess,” Trunks said, blushing as he rested against her soft, warm skin. Actually, it felt really good, but he didn't want Chronoa to know he thought so.

“Only kinda nice, huh? Well, you just sit tight because this isn't your whole reward yet.” Chronoa began slowly rubbing her soles against each other, running Trunks back and forth against them. For the half-saiyan it felt like he was being given a massage over all of his body at once. The exhaustion practically melted off his sore muscles, leaving him feeling deeply relaxed. “Is that good enough for you?” she asked, taking Trunks's silence as a response in the affirmative. “You know, this is actually quite relaxing. Once we get you back to normal size, maybe we can do something like this again every once in a while to help each other relax.” She kept massaging him for a good long while, the two of them happy to be enjoying a quiet moment in each other's company.