- Text Size +

Pat was not passed out for long. He slowly woke up and began to get more aware of his surroundings. He was naked and surrounded by some giant piece of fabric.

"..Is this my shirt?"

Pat climbed out of the fabric and noticed that he was in the same room, except he was much smaller. He must have been only an inch tall or so by his calculations. He never thought that forgetting his wallet would lead to this. Surely she could have held onto his phone or something as a deposit while he went back to his hotel. His train of thought was disrupted by the thumbing sound of Boon-Nam's giant feet.

Thump, Thump, Thump

Pat turned around to see her giant feet on each side of his tiny body. She looked down at him and smiled. While he was in a bad situation, he couldn't help but think about how sexy her feet were from this angle. Suddenly he felt his body lift up. Boon-Nam had picked him up and was carrying him towards the bed.

"Hahaha, silly man." She grinned. "Now you get your punishment for no pay. I am so tired of this happening.

Pat was not sure what she meant but she laid on the bed and dabbed on lubricant between her feet. It was a generous amount of lube. She then stuck Pat between the toes of her left foot. There was so much lube that he was stuck to her long second toe.

"This isn't much of a punishment" Pat thought.

Given the fact that he was hard, stuck to beautiful toes, and surrounded by lube, he began to hump her toe. It did not take long for him to unleash another warm load.

"Have fun, it's almost 9pm. That's when your punishment begins. He's my favorite customer." Boon-Nam said.

It had just dawned on him. She had another client arriving at 9pm. Given the fact that she specialized in foot fetish play, and that she had already given Pat a skilled foot job, this could only be bad news.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in BB!" Boon-Nam replied.

 

The door opened and Pat could see a man approaching towards Boon-Nam. He was already taking his belt off.

"Long time no see" The man said. "I've been busy with work so I missed out last weekly appointment."

"It's ok BB. You must have a lot of cum for me."

"Oh my god, loads. I've been thinking abouit this all day." He said as he leaned in and kissed her right foot while inhaling deepy.

Pat's heart started beating hard. This could not be happening. He watched as the man kissed her right foot as he took his pants and underwear. The giant man already had a rock hard boner that sprung out of his boxers when he took them off. The giant man started to suck her toes. Pat feared that the man would suck her left foot's toes and swallow him whole. Just as the giant man's face approached the toes that Pat was on, Boon-Nam spoke.

"BB!" She jerked her foot away from his face. "I want to give you a foot job so bad."

Clearly she did not want him to eat Pat. She had worse things in mind. The giant man laid on the bed and Boon-Nam arranged herself next to him. Her toes approached his giant cock. She began to jack him off with the arches of her feet.

"Oh.....yeah...." The man moaned.

Pat strugged to get free from the lube trap. The more he struggled the more he got stuck. Boon-Nam noticed all of this activity and looked down at Pat. She grinned and removed her arches from the giant man's shaft. She then decided to use her toes. She presses her long thai soles against his cock, pushing Pat against it. It was so warm and he could feel the giant's heart beat  while against it.

"I love it when you use your toes, I won't last much longer."

The cock swelled more and more. Pat knew that he did not want to be covered in cum. He struggled more and more. Unfortunately he heard the giant moan even loader.

"Wow, this feels better than ever. I'm going to,..."

A large, constant stream of hot cum erupted from the giant man's cock. It flowed down his shaft and all of Boon-Nam's toes. She continued to stroke it, causing Pat to get covered in the warm mess. The cum seems to make the lubricant to be less sticky. He found himself no longer stuck to Boon-Nam's toes, but to the man's twitching cock.

"Ugh, yeah, oh my god." The giant man said in relief. "I've been waiting two weeks for that release. Do that thing I like, Lick the cum off of your toes."

Boon-Nam did not hesitate. She locked eyes with the giant man and began to lick the cum off of her toes. She swallowed it bit by bit after playing with it in her mouth. Pat watched from below. He noticed she had a confused look on her face. Did she think she'd be licking Pat's tiny body off of her toes?

She looked down at the man's now flaccid cock. Pat was stuck to his shaft, looking to Boon-Nam for help. She had a curious look on her face, as if she was deciding what to do. Surely she wouldn't let the man put his pants back on and take Pat with him?

"You done BB" She asked.

"Yeah I think I'll get dressed. I'll send the money to your account as usual. Extra actually, that was the best foot job ever." He replied.

Boon-Nam placed her hand on his thigh. This was the deciding moment when Pat's fate would be decided....

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know in the reviews what you want to happen next.