- Text Size +

Pat had just arrived in Bangkok, Thailand. He had been planning this trip for a very long time now. He has always had a foot fetish, but particularly liked Thai women's feet. After years of saving up time off from work and his money, he finally went through with his plan. Before he arrived, he did a lot of research into the best place to visit in order to meet his needs.

The internet is a wonderful thing. He was about to find an escort who worked out of a hotel room about 15 minutes away. She specialized foot fetish sessions and she had amazing tan feet with long toes. Her name was Boon-Nam. While her rates were expensive, it was absolutely worth it for him to pay her a visit.

After he checked into his hotel room, he decided to visit the hotel bar and have a few beers while he booked his session with Boon-Nam. He scrolled through his phone as he ordered his first Tiger beer. Once he found her profile, he decided to send her a message. He already had a bulge thinking about the idea.

"Hi. I just arrived. I was looking to hire you for a foot fetish session tonight. I think you're really beautiful and I love your photos on the website. Let me know -Pat"

Pat decided to keep things short. She probably gets messages like this all the time and didn't need him gushing over her until they finally met.

He enjoyed a few more beers and enjoyed dinner before he got a reply.

"hi bb, I am free at 8pm for 1 hour. Price on website. Room 201"

And that was it. He sent a short reply telling her that he would be there for the appointment. Pat was so excited and felt blood rush through his member again. Another few beers later and he would be ready. When the woman at the bar closed out his tab, he asked her to put it on his hotel bill. And off he went.

It did not take long for him to find a tuk tuk willing to take him to the address he had. It was a vague address but the tuk tuk driver seemed familiar with the place. He paid the man with some money he exchanged at the airport and put in his front pocket. It was finally time.

Pat entered the hotel and approached room 207. He gave it a knock and heard a reply "Come in bb."

As he entered the hotel room, he saw her. Boon-Nam was a taller, skinny Thai woman. On the bed were her large feet and long toes. Her nails were painted black, which really went well with her skin tone. She had a beautiful face and long black hair.

"Ok bb, 1 hour. What you want? Foot job? Lick feet?" She asked in a very cute voice, however her tone made him feel less nervous. She seemed very upfront about everything, and given this was his first time meeting an escort, it made the process easier.

"Sure, how about I kiss your feet first and then a foot job?" He asked in an open ended way.

She motioned for Pat to get down to her feet and get started. He began by sniffing her soles. He exhaled his hot breath between her toes. The sniffing turned into soft kisses and those soft kisses turned into licking. He could hear her moan and he went to town on her toes. Pat wasn't sure if she was faking it or if she really enjoyed it.

"Take off your pants bb, you only have 1 hour before my next appointment." She moaned to him.

Finally, it was going to happen. Pat unzipped his pants and removed them. He then sat on the bed. Boon-Nam then placed her feet on his lap. She smiled at him as her long toes wrapped around his hard cock. Pat couldn't help but to look down and think about covering them with his cum. She rolled on her stomach and began to give him a reverse footjob. He did not last long at all. His penis released a torrential amount of cum that covered her soles. Once he had finished, she rubbed her soles together and licked the cum off with a smile.

Pat let out a sign of relief. This was the greatest sexual experience he had ever had. 

"Ok bb, time to pay." She said with a smile.

"Sure thing, one moment,... let me reach into my pants..." Pat said as he reached into his jeans that were on the floor. He felt around but then realized that he must have forgotten his wallet at his hotel room. Anxiety immediately overwhelmed him. This was such an awkward moment for his first time with an escort.

"Uh,... I don't h-h-have any money on m-" He stammered.

Boon-Nam went from sweet to angry mid sentence.

"You what?! I make you cum and you don't pay me?!" She screamed.

"No-I-uh,..." Is all that Pat could muster.

"I show you what I do to farang who do not pay!" She said as she pulled a spray bottle out of her purse. She sprayed some strange liquid on him and Pat began to feel weird.

Pat fell on the ground and could not move. He looked up to see Boon-Nam stepping over him. He could hear her going to the shower to clean up before her next customer. Everything faded to black.

Chapter End Notes:

I am just one shotting this story. Not much planning, just an idea I had the other day.