- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(animal vore warning)

The tiny woman, Sreyline, found herself inside of Buppa's underwear. She was directly on top of the ladyboy's cock, rubbing against it and her panties with each step the Buppa took. She could not forget the last words she heard after her awful experience. "I swallowed him,..." Her only friend was digesting inside of Buppha's stomach. She was now truly alone. At this point, she definitely regretted being so rude to Boon-nam and Buppha. She couldn't help but think that if she had treated them better, then maybe she wouldn't have been the one to get shrunk. Now she was in her tiny prison and on her way to the giantess' "house call."

Buppha was visiting a regular customer of hers. He was a long term expat who loved to be dominated by Buppha. Many times she would explain to the man how rude a certain co-worker was to her during her day job. Little did would he know that the very woman who caused her so much distress was going to meet her end tonight. After having one of the tinies rub her feet, she was excited about this "session" with her client. She had arrived and knocked on the door. She heard the all too familiar sound of her client's black lab.

The door unlocked and she saw an all too familiar face. It was her client, an American man in decent shape in his early 40s. The door immediately jumped onto her and started to lick her. Buppha petted the dog and removed her shoes.

"Hello slave!" Buppha said while giving the man a kiss.

"Hello mistress!"

Buppha sat on the bed and put her feet on the table. Almost immediately the dog, based on the scent, started to lick her feet. This surprisingly turned her on and, while Sreyline couldn't see anything, she could feel her member begin to grow.

"Get down!" Her client yelled at the dog."

"Oh no slave, I actually like that feeling. You get down on your knees. I have a surprise for you. Remember that girl who was so rude to me at work?" Buppha asked with a smile.

"Yes ma'am." He obediently replied.

"She's here tonight. A friend shrunk her."

"Shrunk her? How? Really?" He asked in shock.

"On your knees slave and you'll see." Buppha ordered as she slid off her pants and panties, exposing her penis with a tiny woman stuck to the top of it.

Her client crawled closer on his knees, staring at the small woman in disbelief.

"Ok, do your normal thing slave!" Buppha demanded. Normally this cllient only paid her to let him suck her dick while he masturbated.

"But she...."

"I said do your thing!"

Sreyline looked in horror as a giant mouth moved closer and closer to her. The man looked a bit uncomfortable but followed his mistress' orders. He started by licking the tip, seeming reluctant to actually have any contact with Sreyline. Buppha's dick got harder and harder. Buppha was getting impatient and had the feeling that her client wasn't going to do what she had in mind.

"Not hungry tonight slave? Why so shy?" Buppha said as she grabbed the man by the back and his head and thrusted it towards her dick.

Both Sreyline and Buppha's dick was now going in an out of the man's mouth. She was clinging on for dear life as she was pushed in and out. She could hear a mixture of moans from both the man and Buppha. 

"Yes, oh,... yeah,... I was you to swallow everything!" Buppha demanded.

Sreyline did not want to end up in this man's stomach, however she felt the giant cock she was on was getting more and more erect. Luckily, though, the man stopped. 

"I'm not comfortable eating someone Buppha,..."

This infuriated her. She had been fantasizing about ending Sreyline for the longest time now. She couldn't think of a more humiliating was than to have her eaten by one of her clients. Not only that, but Buppha was close to cumming, which made her even more frustrated. Buppha's giant hand reached down and she started masturbating, using the saliva as lube. Sreyline was stuck to the head of Buppha's dick.

"Damn it, ugh, I'm going to punish you slave." Buppha said in frustration as she move her sole towards her dick. 

Buppha finally came. The thick hot semen shot Sreyline from the top of her dick to inbetween her giant ladyboy toes. Buppha moved her foot back onto the table, with Sreyline stuck in her sticky cum.

"Ok slave, lick all of it off and eat her!" Buppha demanded.

"Sorry,... no, this is too much for me." Her client replied. "I finished anyways,... so,... yeah,...." There was awkwardness in the air. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." Her client said as he walked away.

Buppha grew frustrated until she had an idea. She wanted to humiliate Sreyline by having her client eat her. She was already humiliated enough by being stuck to her massive feet by her own cum. Buppha had a better idea. The most humiliating one.

Sreyline was looking at Buppha's giant feet from between her toes trying to wave her hands, but she was stuck in gooey cum. She had no idea what was going to happen yet but she was relieved that the giant man did not want to eat her. 

Buppha let out a whistle.

It was then that Sreyline realized what was going to happen as she could hear a giant dog approaching. She saw a big black lab jump onto Buppha's lap and started to lick her face while she pet it. Buppha gave a final glare to Sreyline between she moved her cum covered sole towards the giant dog's mouth.

The dog, like most dogs, lick whatever humans give them. The giant dog's tongue began licking the cum off of Buppha's large feet, started at the heel. It quickly moved up towards the arches and finally in between each toe. Sreyline could feel the hot breath and panting and the tongue got closer and closer to her. She struggled in the cum which dog the dog's attention. It quickly focused it's attention between Buppha's big and second toe, which Sreyline was. Soon Buppha watched as she dog the dog lick Sreyline off of her toes and only moments later, swallow her whole.

She grinned, the girl was finally gone and now in a dog's stomach. Buppha did remember that Boon-Nam said they needed another shrunken person. Her client now knew the secret and something had to be done about him.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what direction the story should take in the reviews.