- Text Size +

Pat and Sreyline found themselves at the massive soles of two giant escorts. The two were obviously terrified, however Pat seemed to keep his cool. He has already seen what can happen first hand with Boon-Nam. Within the first night, he was almost eaten or left inside a stranger's underwear.

"Haha, Sreyline, lick Buppha's foot!" Boon-Nam said with a playful smile as she looked at Buppha's slowly growing bulge.

Sreyline look at Pat with a disgusted look on her face. Pat nodded to her, there was a look on his face telling her that she had better do what she is told. So that is what she did. Sreyline hesitantly stuck her tongue out and pressed it against the bottom of the lady boy's sole. A giant moan was let out followed by a giggle. Buppha obviously enjoyed the feeling of Sreyline's tiny tongue on her foot.

"Oh my gosh, this is getting me too excited." Buppha said.

"No wonder my client liked it." Replied Boon-Nam.

"He licked HIS feet?"

"Haha yeah, and he came so much. Why don't you play with yourself? Have fun. Who knows, my next client might eat these two."

"Oh I will" Buppha said as she slid off her skirt, exposing her large uncut ladyboy dick.

With a sole on each side of Sreyline, she began to stroke her cock and breathe deeply. Buppha stared intensely at the tiny woman, licking her lips like she was her prey. This was the ultimate revenge for all of the shame she put her through at work. The giant lady boy then lowered her toes onto Sreyline's tiny body, positioning her between her big and second toe. The then picked her up and moved her foot onto the bed, positioned next to her giant lick.

"Yeah, keep licking bitch, yeah,..."

Boon-Nam looked at Pat. She was clearly enjoying the show with Buppha and Sreyline and wanted in on the fun. She picked Pat up and place him in her mouth. Previously, Buppha and Boo had kissed in the past. Nothing other than that, however this whole situation was heating up quickly and she wanted to make the best of it. Boo leaned over to Buppha and exhaled on her neck, this lead to a kiss.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum. Oh, there is someone in your mouth. Mmmm"  Buppha stuck her tongue into Boo's mouth as they exchanged Pat's tiny body back and forth. Meanwhile, Buppha's giant cock was getting closer and closer to covering her sole (along with tiny Sreyline) with a massive load of cum. In between kisses, Boo whispered for Buppha to not cum yet. She then left Pat in Buppha's mouth and moved down towards Buppha's large lady boy feet. She saw their tiny ex-coworker between her toes, licking as though her life depended on in.

"What to do with you?" The large Thai escort asked before pressing her lips against Buppha's sole and giving it a passionate kiss.

"You're making it harder for me to hold it in" Buppha said, with Pat still in her mouth. "And harder for me to not accidentally swallow."

That last statement sent shivers down Pat's spine. He was sure he would not return to his normal size at this point, however, he was not ready for the show to end. Especially in the stomach of a ladyboy. He began to slowly get trapped in her saliva, making it more difficult to move. Because Buppha's mouth was wide open from the breaths of pleasure, Pat had a vague view on what was going on out.

"Ok, lets do this just one time, ok? We're still just friends." Boo said as she picked Sreyline up off of Buppha's foot and placed her on her dick. Boon-Nam then preceded to taking off her shorts and underwear.

Sreyline wrapped her arms around the massive cock, afraid that she was going to lose her balance and fall. She could feel the heat and Buppha's pulse through the massive member. This was the most humiliating thing ever, until she looked up to the giant form that was Boon-Nam. There was no way that this way going to happen, she though to herself. 

Boon-Nam pushed Buppha onto her back and started kissing her neck and chest, slowly stripping her down. Sreyline almost flew off of her massive cock was she fell back. She slowly climbed to the top of the head of his penis, almost instantly falling face first into stick pre-cum. She looked up to see Boon-Nam's giant face approaching her.

"Make sure you cum inside, Buppha" Boon-Nam said as she licked her lips and opened wide.

Sreyline did not have much time to realize what they had in store for her until both her and Buppha's dick was in Boon-Nam's mouth. She was tossed around by her giant tongue, and an abnormal amount of saliva was being left on Buppha's dick. Being the innocent, conservative girl that Sreyline was, she did not realize that she was lubricating it up before being pushed inside.

Moment later, Boon-Nam mounted herself on top of Buppha and positioned her cock into her pussy. She paid special attention to make sure that Sreyline was positioned right on top. The tiny ex co-worker was now deep inside of the pussy that she had so offend shamed while on the cock that she also shamed. After a few slow thrust, she began to gyrate her hips, riding Buppha cowboy style. She could feel the tiny woman struggling against her g-spot with every motion. Meanwhile, Pat was latched onto the tongue of Buppha, holding on for dear life. Her giant tongue was kind, however, as she was trying how best to slowly get him off. The giant ladyboy whispered "cum with me" as she rubbed his cock with her tongue.

Pat got closer and close and soon as he came, or as soon as Buppha could taste it, she too came. She unleashed a load of cum insdie of Boon-Nam's pussy and in the excitement of the orgasm, she swallowed Pat whole. Little did Pat know, that his own cum with be his undoing. He slid down her moist throat, lubricated by saliva, and into his dark prison. 

"Oh, god. Yes. Oh.... Boo, I swallowed him." Buppha said in a worried tone.

This might have been what pushed Boon-Nam into orgasm as she clenched up and let out a satisfied sound. 

"Wow. I can't believe how hot that was... and I cant believe I let you cum inside of me. I still feel her moving. Maybe she is still alive." She said in Thai.

She slowly lifted herself off of Buppha's member to see a tiny Sreyline, struggling in cum.

"I want to take her home" Buppha said as she slid her panties back on, trapping Sreyline inside. "I have a good idea for a fitting end."

"My client will probably want another tiny person next week, where do I get one?" Boon-Nam asked as she cleaned herself up.

With a wink, Buppha said "We'll figure it out. I have a house call to make later tonight. We won't be seeing tiny Sreyline again."