- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Boon-Nam arrived at her hotel room after the day at the salon. In her bra were her old toy and her new one. She could feel Pat on her left breast and a once sticky Sreyline in her right breast. She slipped off her flip flops outside of her room and swiped her electric keycard. The door opened and was left cracked.

The giant Thai woman quickly removed the two people from her bra. Pat seemed perfectly normal, however Sreyline was sticky and dirty. Boon-Nam found an empty glass and dropped Pat inside. She then carried Sreyline with her into the shower. While Boon-Nam had never experimented with her ladyboy friend, Buppha, she expected something might happen now that they have these two toys.

Boon-Nam washed Sreyline off and rubbed her over her body, as if it she was her tiny washcloth. She knew that the tiny woman would hate this. Boo spent extra time rubbing the small woman on her soles, butt, and privates. She held tiny Sreyline in front of her face and grinned.

"Now we have fun"

After drying off, she walked back into the bedroom. She heard a knock on the door and knew that it was Buppha. She tried to get ready as soon as possible. The idea of drinking with Buppha and playing with these tinies was such an exciting idea. Boo quickly put a shirt and shorts on, not even having time to put on underwear. She dropped Sreyline into the same glass as Pat.

"Come in!"

Buppha slipped off her sandals and walked into the hotel room with a back full of Tiger beer bottles as well as a styrofoam container of sliced mangoes with chili sauce. She quickly walked up to Boon-Nam and gave her a small hug after putting the beer and food on the bed.

"Oh, girl, where are they?"

Boon-Nam walked up to the small glass containing the two tiny people. She dumped them onto the coffee table.  She then popped open a beer bottle, poured a small amount into the cap, and put in infront of the two tiny people.

"Here. I haven't fed them. Maybe they are thirsty." Boo said as she passed a beer to Buppha.

The two giant women sat on the bed, across from the coffee table, and began chit chatting while drinking thier beer.

___________________________________________________________________________

POV: Pat

Pat had no time to get aquainted with the new tiny woman. He had been so thirsty after being stuck in Boon-Nam's bra all day long. As soon as he reached the beer bottle cap, he plunged his head in, drinking as much as he could. The cold beer felt so good for both his body and his mind. This had been such a stressful experience, and the beer really took the edge off. He then sat on the ground, catching his breath. He looked behind him.

"Hey, you better drink. You don't know the next time she will feed us."

"What do you mean? What is she doing to us? How long have you been this small?  How do we escape?" The tiny woman asked Pat.

"Just drink. Look at those two. They are going to start playing with us soon. Trust me, you'll want to not remember this."

Pat watched as the beautiful small woman approached the beer and began to drink. He could hear the booming voices of the giantesses speaking Thai as they ate their food and drank their beers. He thought to himself that at least it was two women this time, and not a man involved in the mix. 

"My name is Sreyline." The other tiny said to him.

"I'm Pat. Nice to meet you-" He was cut off as a giant foot fell onto the coffee table.

He turned around to see Buppha's giant sole relaxing on the table in front of them. Her feet were absolutely beautiful, tan, and with thick toes. His naked body could not hide how he felt seeing them as he instantly got a boner. Sreyline frowned at him.

"Ew, you know she is a lady boy, right" Sreyline said in disgust while staring at the giant sole.

"I think we're too small to be judging each other right now." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Buppha

Boo and her had been eating their spicy mangoes and drinking beers for about an hour now. They were gossiping about work and about their extra work at night. They were talking so much that Buppha had forgotten about the two tiny people until she stretched her leg out onto the table. Her big size 9 foot absolutely dwarfed the two tiny people in front of it. She let out a giggle.

"Ha, I forgot about them. Look at how small that bitch it compared to my foot."

Boon-Nam then leaned towards the two tinies. Using her index finger, she pushed Sreyline against Buppha's sole and told her to massage them.

"Oh, that feels nice."

"I think things will feel even nicer after a few more beers. One of them might not even survive tonight." Boo replied.

Buppha and Boon-Nam had been best friends for about two years now. They met via a mutual friend who shared the same line of nightwork as them. They have hung out many times before, but Buppha had never got an intimate vibe from Boo until now. After seeing her force their ex-coworker into her soles, Buppha felt blood rush into her dick and her breath rate increased. She was a little embarassed so she decided to open another beer and take a sip.

"Haha, you like that don't you Buppha!" Boo jokingly teased her. "Hey! Small man. You rub my feet." Boon-Nam yelled as she propped her feet on the table. The small man then approached her feet and rubbed them.

As the night continued, things would surely escalate.