- Text Size +

Pat woke up to the sound of the dresser drawer opening. He was blinded by the morning light. A large, clawed hand reached down and picked him up. He was hoping it was all just a bad nightmare, but this had confirmed that it was real. He began recalling the events of the previous night. A giant man came on him, twice. He was in two people's mouths. He was in between two people's feet.

"Ok. Now we see if you can help at my day job." Boon-Nam's giant voice echoed as she slipped him into her bra.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Boon-Nam

Boon-Nam walked out of her hotel room and put her sandals on. In Thailand, it was the cultural norm to keep your shoes outside of your living area. Once she did that, she made her way out of the hotel. The front desk worker smiled at her and she smiled back. Now Boon-Nam got most of her money from her night job, offering sexual services for those who wanted to pay. However, this was not entirely stable. This meant that she needed to work a few hours during the day at a nail salon/spa.

It was a five minute walk from the hotel to the salon. Boon-Nam walked in an greeted the other staff members. They were all aware of what she did at night, in fact, a lady boy who also works there, did something similar for money. Everyone at the salon was generally receptive with their night jobs, except for one girl. A high and might Cambodian woman named "Sreyline".

"You have a good night, girl?" The ladyboy named Buppha asked.

"Yas, I had a very interesting night. I have something to show you later." Boon-Nam replied.

"We have customers, how about you two get to work." Sreyline interjected as she directed customers towards the two. Sreyline then walked a man back to the back to give him a massage.

This specific salon was not known to give "happy endings" and Sreyline was too conservative to even entertain the idea. A foreign couple were brought over to Boon-Nam and Buppha. They looked and sounded American. The woman sat down at Buppha's station while the man went over to Boon-Nam.

"Two pedicures, please." The American girl asked. "And be careful, my boyfriend is ticklish."

"Ok, Sit down here, sir" Boon-Nam said to the man. She almost said BB, which was what she commonly said at night.

She removed the man's flip flops and dipped his feet into water. Buppha did the same to the woman at her section. Boon-Nam was eager to tell Buppha about what happened last night but did not want to alarm their customer. She decided to tell her in Thai.

"Anything interesting last night, Buppha?" She asked in Thai.

"No, just the usual. What about you? Any foot fans?" Buppha replied.

"Haha yes. One did not have any money on him so I used that shrinking spray on him."

"Ohhhhh. Did you eat this one or step on him?"

"Neither. I felt naught and used him on another customer. The man liked it so much that he paid me double." Boon-Nam replied with a grin.

"No way! That is so... evil but sexy. I might have to pay for one of your sessions. Where is the tiny man now?" Buppha asked.

"In my bra." The two laughed as their massaged their client's feet. "He made me extra money last night, I was curious if I could make more money using him here."

"Oh, good idea. Are you going to use him now?" Buppha asked.

"Maybe, I did bring the spray with me. I've had enough of Sreyline. I think I might shrink her once her massage is over."

"Why wait, finish with these customers and do it! If you shrink that bitch, I want to play with her too." Buppha said.

Boon-Nam then pulled Pat out from her bra and placed him at the giant's heel. She pushed him into it with her finger and gave him a stern look. She was pleased when the tiny slave began to rub the giant's heel. Buppha looked over suprised and she saw the tiny person. The foreign man in front of her leaned back and let out a sigh of relaxation.

She noticed a bulge growing in the man's pants and unfortunately so did the foreign girlfriend. She slapped him in the arm.

"Oh, I think we've had enough. Here, this should be more than enough to cover it." The woman tossed some baht towards Buppha and Boon-Nam. Boo quickly scooped Pat into her palm before the giant man crushed him as he got up.

"Ok, go do it!" Buppha said eagerly. 

Boon-Nam placed Pat into her bra again, grabbed her spray, and walked towards the massage room.

_____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Sreyline

Sreyline had been massaging the man for about twenty minutes now. He was laying on his stomach, with his face in the massage table's opening. She had finished his feet already and was moving up his calves and was now on his buttocks. Despite the man's groans, she was very professional about her work and did not chit chat much with him.

She couldn't help but think of the other two women she worked with. Instead of having a respectable profession like this, they would be giving away their virginity to pig foreigners like this one.

"No happy ending, I guess?" The man asked.

"No, absolutely no-" Sreyline was cut off. 

The door slide open and Boon-Nam walked in.

"Shouldn't you be giving pedicures, I'm busy." Sreyline jabbed.

Without breaking eye contact, Boon-Nam continued to walk towards her. She had no idea what the woman wanted but nothing bothered her more than getting interupted during her job. On top of that, she seemed to be carrying some strange spray bottle. Maybe she was giving her some more oil, if so that would be a nice change from her normal delinquent behavior.

"I'll be taking over the massage from here." Boon-Nam said as she raised the spray bottle up to her.

Before Sreyline could say anything, she shrunk down to about one inch tall. After climbing out of her clothes, she was faced by Boon-Nam's giantess feet. Without hesitation, the giantess' sandal knocked into her, pushing her until her toes. She could hear the giant speaking above.

"Sorry sir, I will do your massage now. Other girl not good." The giantess voice boomed.

"Heh, you'll give me a happy ending, right?" The giant replied in a half joking manner.

"Oh yes sir. I have a special happy ending. Roll over and close eyes"

Sreyline could feel her world moving fast. The foot that she was trapped under suddenly rose up quickly. The manicured nails picked her up from her small prison. Boon-Nam's giant face looked at her and smiled. The giantess' eyes then darted downwards towards the naked man.

"No! no! no!" She pleaded.

The two fingers opened and she fell on the man's stomach. Boon-Nam oiled up her hands, scooped Sreyline into one of them, and got to work pumping the man's cock. 

She could not believe it. She had never been this close to a man's cock before and she did not expect to until after a traditional marriage. She was saving herself for that perfect someone, and Boon-Nam was ruining that for her. The warm, oily penis was throbbing with every pump.

"Yeah,... yeah,... Oh."

Sreyline was suddenly covered in hot, salty liquid. The mixture of oil and cum had trapped her between Boon-Nam's giant fingers.

"Ok, let's get you cleaned up. We close shop soon."

Boon-Nam then placed Sreyline's sticky body inside of her bra. A few minutes had passed by and she could hear the shop getting closed. Lights being turn off, doors being locked. The last thing she could hear was Buppha's voice.

"I will get some beer, lets spend the rest of the day at your hotel. I can't wait to play with them."

"Them?" She thought.

Chapter End Notes:

I decided to add a ladyboy best friend and some SW into it, I hope you liked it. I enjoy reading reviews.