- Text Size +

POV: Boon-Nam

She was ready to either swallow the tiny customer who did not pay, or leave in on the giant's cock. She had no need for the tiny man, he served no purpose. However, her most regular client had paid her extra. She had been meeting up with this client consistently for a few years now. The giant man had a Thai wife, but she was often too busy taking care of their children to attend to his needs. She could leave him in the man's pants as a bonus or,...

Or,... because the tiny man made her footjobs more pleasurable, she could take advantage of this business opportunity. Boon-Nam trusted her client and figured she would get his input.

"Bb, it was the best foot job?" She asked.

"Oh god yeah, absolutely. I felt so much more motion down there. How did you do it?" The giant replied, while still laying on his back.

"Hehe, look at your cock." She giggled. Boon-Name noticed the tiny man waving his arms for help.

The man did a sit up and positioned himself with his legs crossed. He looked surprised at what was on his cock.

"Oh, some kind of toy?" He asked.

"No toy, customer who did not pay." 

"What? Seriously? No way." He poked the tiny man and the tiny man squirmed on his cock.

"Yes. You like? I was going to eat him. But if he make it feel better..." She replied.

"Oh wow! This is really hot. This guy didn't pay you? And you shunk him down, then gave another man a foot job with him between your toes. Remind me to not get on your bad side! Yeah, it felt amazing." As the giant man replied, his member began to swell up again.

"You think I could make more money with him?" She asked.

"I'll pay you extra right now for round 2! Can we make him do what ever we want?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes! He slave! I was going to eat him." Boon-Nam quickly responded. "I normally eat or step on them. I felt playful tonight."

"Ok, so, I still have 30 minutes left. Let's have some fun." The giant man said.

"Ok, what you want?" 

"I want him to kiss my feet."

"Oh, ok Bb. Good punishment."

------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Pat

His cries for help were in vain. The escort had agreed for round two with this giant man and his humiliation would continue. The fact was even more scary that she was willing to dispose of him if he didn't provide some sort of advantage for her business. It felt almost instant. a few moments ago the giant cock that he was on was flaccid. Now it was fully erect again. Two giant manicured fingers picked him up and placed him at the man's large feet. 

Pat noticed the man had above average sized feet, even if he wasn't shrunken. His guess would be 13-14, similar to his own. The his left and right were giant walls of soles. A giant hand began stroking his cock above him.

Giant Boon-Nam leaned in and kissed the giant man. He heard him whisper something to her.

"Hey! You! Slave! Lick his toes!" She screamed with a pointed nail in his direction before continued to kiss the giant man.

Pat had no choice. He guessed her could pretend it was a woman. Pat placed his hands on the giant's second toe and felt it. It was soft, obviously this man had an office job of some sort. He learned forward and began to lick. Instantly, the giant let out a moan and started kiss Boon-Nam faster.

"Oh god, I'm turning him on even more" Pat thought. He continued anyways. It was actually starting to turn him on.

"Oh Bb, you like your toes being kissed? You never told me." Boon-Nam asked mid-kiss.

"Ohhh, yeah. A lot. It is a big turn on." He moaned a reply.

Pat helt a warm breath over him. It was Boon-Nam, leaned in really close to the man's feet.

"I kiss your other foot. You tell me who is better." She giggled.

Now, behind Pat, Boon-Nam was sucking the man's other set of toes. The beautiful Thai escort seemed to be treating it like a competition. This turned on Pat so much, enough to start stroking his own cock while kissing the man's toe. Unknown to Pat, Boon-Nam was watching. After a few seconds he came on the man's 3rd of 4th toes.

"Bb, the slave made a mess on your feet." She said in a devlish tone.

"Clean it up, yeah, oh,...yeah,.."

Boon-Nam's giant mouth moved over to Pat. She opened her massive mouth and plunged the giant's big toe into her mouth, sucking furiously. She then moved to the second, third, and fourth toes. Pat had no time to move, she put them all in her mouth... including Pat. She sucked him off and looked up at the giant man. She opened her mouth.

The only thing Pat could see was a giant cock heading towards the window that was the opening of her mouth. The giant cock entered her mouth and very quickly came. Pat went from swimming in saliva, to swimming in a mixture of thick, white liquid. Boon-Nam strategically placed Pat under her tongue and swallowed the load.

"Did you eat him?!" The man said, with post-nut clarity.

"Kiss me."

Boon-Nam then manuevered Pat on her tongue. Another tongue entered her mouth. She push Pat onto that tongue and into the giant's mouth.

"Want to eat him Bb" She said.

There was a pause. Maybe it was the post-nut clarity, or maybe just feeling sorry for Pat, but the giant passed him back into Boon-Nam's mouth.

"No, no, no. Save him for next week. I am looking forward to it. Maybe you can use him with other clients or at your day job." He spoke quickly while looking at his watch and putting his clothes on.

Boon-Nam toyed with Pat in her mouth before spitting him out onto her hand. Pat could her the door close as the giant left.

"He had good idea." She looked down at Pat. "During the day I work at nail salon." A big grin appeared on her face. "I need more of you.

She put Pat into one of her nylons and placed him in her drawer. The lights turned off. Pat had no time to think about what would happen tomorrow, he could only passout from exhaustion.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you have in mind for the next chapter. I guess he'll be assisting her at the salon.